PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moriah's yelling at me over this.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Vetton

Vetton

Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:49 pm

Erox looked back, frowning in confusion at the puzzled expression on her face. He stopped, pulling her up to a halt with him. "What's wrong?"

(Nice. ;D DRAMARAMA! Razz)

Saw restrained himself from pulling away, making himself still and just calmly take it like a man should. "I love you, too." His lips tingled with her touch.

Aiden's eyes snapped to the bracelet, taking that as a sign... Aiden moved in, brushing his lips against Ryder's, heart thumping, and finally confident enough, he placed his hands to his shoulders, making the kiss more firm.

"Aren't you going to satisfy my wants?" he asked, smiling with her hand on him, making him all the more needing her.

"But if I have to do it, then it's just life. Even if I don't want to, I still have to do this." Lila cocked her head to the side as she studied Nella. "You are so fucking pathetic."
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 4:03 pm

Cane glanced up at him. "Oh, nothing. Just a bit of a headache," she lied smoothly. She hated lying to him, but she didn't want him to get angry. "It's honestly nothing."

Mill felt him tense beneath her fingers, and her smile instantly dropped, along with her hands. "What did I do?" she questionned. "I did something wrong again."

Ryder was at first surprised, not knowing what to do against the other boy's lips, but eventually his mouth moved against the other. Ryder was confused and happy and was trying to remember the last time he kissed someone- well, that wasn't very long ago. But he still loved the feel of Aiden's mouth on his.

Aria thought about it, her hand stroking him through his jeans, then her hand pulled away abruptly. "Nah." She grinned at him, her eyes full of mischief.

Nella almost laughed. "And you are so fucking intelligent."
Oakley had gone after Lila, afriad that Nella would kill her. And he wasn't over-exageratting. He'd walked in just as Lila explained how if she hurt Oakley, it was her choice. "Lila?" he said, voice cracking. (MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 4:13 pm

"Um, okay," he shrugged, forgetting it. When they had arrived at the airport, shuffling onto the plane, Erox finally sighed with relief at being out of school, in the luxury of first class, and with Cane.

Saw grasped her hands that had fallen away, "No! It's just... Strange to get used to," he explained, bringing her hands back up to his face. "I want you to keep doing it though."

With the fact that Ryder was kissing him back, Aiden pulled back, gasping for breath as he looked into Ryder's eyes, instantly pouncing on him again, this time with a deeper kiss.

Eoin pouted, deciding in that moment to surprise her. He shoved her off, making her topple to the ground and he pulled the sheets over him, lying back comfortably in the bed.

Lila spun around, mouth gaping. "Oakley..?" How much had he heard and what the fuck was she going to do now, was the two thoughts running through her mind. "..I-I.."

(LOVE IT! : D Lila is not happy though. ;D)
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 4:26 pm

Cane nuzzled her face into Erox's shoulder while they were on the plane. "How long's the flight?" she asked softly, peeking up at him through her bangs.

Mill bit her lip, but continued tracing his face, wanting to memorize every inch. "Is it strange to get used to me saying I love you?" she asked, her head quirking to the side while she tried to understand where he was coming from.

A sound somewhere between a moan and a gasp of surprise escaped Ryder's lips, and it took all of his will to turn his face so the side to get away from Aiden's lips. "I barely know you!" he said, turning back and trusting Aiden not to kiss him again- not that he'd pull away this time.

Aria's mouth was wide open while she stood up. "You son of a bitch!" she said, pouncing on top of him and ripping the sheets away. "This," she said, while her hands worked on ridding him of his pants. "Is my house. Know what that means? My bed. And I can do -or not do- whatever the hell I want in it." When Eoin was only in his boxers, Aria leaned down and kissed him, hard.
(Rape? Kinda.)

Oakley wanted to say something snarky, or something heartbreaking, or... anything, but all he could do was look helplessly at his sister.
Nella sighed, seeing how hurt he was. "Told you."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:22 pm

"Five hours," he replied, sighing with boredom. Usually on a plane he'd have hooked up with someone... And since he was with Cane now and she wasn't the type to frolic around, he didn't try anything.

"Uh, yeah, and with the touching so... Intimately. I think it's because I feel something in return that makes all the more..." Scary. Saw kissed her passing finger as it ran over his lip.

Aiden took a few steps back, hands raised in surrender, "Sorry, sorry. I-I got-I shouldn't have done that. I'm so sorry," he tripped over his words, face flushing. How could he be so stupid?!

He hadn't expected that. "Woah, settle down, woman!" he whispered, pulling his head back from the kiss. Eoin wasn't sure if she was playing, but he wanted her to actually want him, not just do it for the fun of it.

Lila ran to Oakley, tears streaming down her pale cheeks. "Oakley, you know I love you.." And somehow, she knew her heart was breaking just a little, even when it was suppose to be an act.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:31 pm

Cane sighed and folded the armrest out of the way so she could cuddle closer to him, partly because she wanted to and partly because the flight attendeants were looking at him and she knew what they were thinking.

"Scary?" Mill finishing for him, smiling as he kissed her fingertip. She wanted him to kiss her for real; and never stop.

Ryder looked down at the ground, then looked back up- his face the perfect image of innocence. "I never said to stop."

Aria was suddenly laughing, a lot. "Don't you want me?" she asked him, but she rolled off and away from him, so she was looking up at the ceiling.

"Yeah, sure you do, Lila. Is that even your real name?" he spat. "Or were you lying about that too."

Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:12 pm

With a sigh, Erox wrapped one arm around Cane, pressing a kiss to her forehead before he turned away. Unable to rid all of his old ways yet, he offered some winks and secret smiles to other girls whom was eying him.

"Do you feel that too?" he asked, biting his bottom lip, restraining enough to not jump her. He thought her beautiful as her eyes glittered when he spoke about his feelings. And it didn't feel so bad admitting them.

Aiden smiled, stopping in mid-step and tumbling forward as he got confident once again, lips on his, locked in an irresistible passion-filled kiss.

Eoin rolled around not long after she left him, his body over hers as his eyes greedily took in her figure in the little illumination given off from the t.v. screen. "Of course I do, but do you return the feeling?"

She shook her head, "N-no. My name is Lila, and I do lo-" she choked on the words, eyes widening, "Please, Oakley."

Cage smiled at Nella, standing a little off from where Oakley was. He had hoped that whenever Lila followed Nella out she'd slip up, if what Nella had said was true, which it was.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:58 pm

Cane smiled, taking the sign that he'd kiss her, even just on the forehead, in the best way possible. Maybe he had changed more than she thought.
(Poor trusting Cane...)

Mill nodded. "Of course it's scary; it's suppoed to be scary when you're in love," she told him.

Ryder wrapped his arms around Aiden, returning the kiss fully this time. He liked Aiden's kisses. Very, very much.

"Yes. You wouldn't be in my bed if I didn't," she told him, smiling coyly.

Oakley was close to breaking down, and he didn't want to show emotions in front of his sister and her boyfriend- and especially not Lila. He turned, and fled from the room.
Nella saw Cage and her vision faltered. Everything was sideways and she was dizzy. How could he be smiling at a time like this? She leaned her weight on the wall behind her, wishing she could fall through and not hav to see him anymore.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:08 pm

(And wait until this happens..;D I want to get it across that it's difficult to change so fast. :p)

Erox finally gave into temptation, needing to make just one small detour with one girl. Just one. "Hey, Cane, I just gotta run to the bathroom. I'll be right back," he whispered, pulling away from her and making his way down the aisle, moments later a tall dark haired girl following after. They reached the bathroom and he tugged her in after him, lips locked. The thrill was exciting, although he wished it was Cane, Erox still enjoyed it all. And groaned happily when she suggested a quickie..

(xD LOL! Not good. ¬.¬)

He nodded, "Yeah, but I still can't get that thought into my head. It just keeps freaking me out." He smiled, catching her hand and pressing himself to her with a kiss to her cheek.

"Okay, slow down. You did make a good point about not knowing me," Aiden murmured, his breath still uneven, but he wanted to get this right. He didn't want to end up in a confused love situation like Mill and Saw."Let's go home and we can slowly get to know one another."

"Have you got protection?" he asked, smirking down at her. He had used his last one earlier when they were in the hospital, and he was in no way letting himself impregnate some girl. One he seemed to like more than others.

Lila chased after him, knowing the jig was up, but she still wanted him anyway. Why? Let's not even go there. "Oakley!" she rasped, clutching his arm.

"Nella!" Cage exclaimed, running to her as he held her in his arms. "I'm sorry, about earlier. I had to pretend to see if you'd become upset enough to leave and hopefully Lila would crack. She did. That's what you wanted. Didn't you understand it was a ploy? That I did believe you?" Yet, he had been insensitive towards Oakley, still remembering the death of his baby was due to him.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:22 pm

(Glees on!!!!)

Cane waited five minutes... Then ten... Why was he taking so long? She got up and knocked on the bathroom door. "Are you alright?" she asked softly, hoping desperately he wasn't sick.

Mill giggled as he kissed her cheek. "It's okay, Saw," she said softly. "I'm a little freaked out too."

"O-Okay," Ryder whispered, grinning, and taking Aidens hand anyway.

"On the pill," shetold him. "Sorry you wasted a condom earlier." She made no moved to go closer, only grinned.

(On my iPod so I'm gunna wait to reply to cage and Lila! Also watching glee so I might just retire for the night! Maaaaybe.)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:31 pm

(OMFG! Drool over My Blaine for me. ;D)

Erox's heart was racing as he steadied his breathing before answering, checking that the lock was on just to be sure. "Uh, yeah. I'll be out in a second. Go back and sit down, Cane."

The girl blinked, moving back down his body again, "That you're sister?" she whispered before pleasuring him. He could only bit back a groan in response.

"Freaked out why? Because I'm so dangerous, or hot?" he asked, trying to make a tease at her. He really wasn't good at joking around unless it was a game of cat and mouse.

Aiden clutched his hand in a tight grip, not adding anything else as he tugged him along through the smoky atmosphere, making his way to his home, hoping Eoin wouldn't be there. His roommate would give him shit about taking home a guy, even though Aiden had allowed, or well, went along with, Eoin taking girl after girl to bed.

"Seriously, you have to pay for that," Eoin whispered, not sure if he should be insulted. Condoms weren't cheap or easy to find when you were in the middle of a war. He lowered his face to her neck, lingering his lips along the skin there as he slowly moved his hands over her body, tugging the clothes off.

(Cool, cool. ^.^ Well, Glee I can understand. ;D)

Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:46 pm

Cane heard a soud come from inside and sighed. "Are you sure? If you're sick we really don't have to go," she told him. Although Rome would be a good place for her to tell him she loved him. After everything she went through, she wanted to be careful giving her heart away.

"Nah. I know you're hot, but I also know that you're secretly just a big softy." She grinned at him.

Ryder followed him in, and looked around the apartment. "Do you have a roommate?" he asked, curious.

Aria smiled softly as his lips trailed down her neck and he removed the last of her clothes. "Why am I the only one clothless?" she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:05 pm

"No, Cane, I want to." God, he wanted this to keep happening to him; it felt so good. "Please, just sit down and I'll be there in a bit." His voice got heavier near the end of the sentence, climaxing there and then. Fuck it. The girl got to her feet, grinning as she took Erox's face in her hands and kissed his lips, going for another make-out session.

Saw pulled back and frowned, trying to glare at her but failing. "I am not. Softies don't kill." Or, he hoped not. Being a softy sounded ick.

"Uh, yeah," Aiden replied, half-distracted as he walked through the apartment, checking that Eoin was out, which he was, fortunately. "But he's out right now. Hungry?"

"Because I want to enjoy you first? Got a problem with that?" he asked as his hands cupped her breasts, teasing as his lips sucked on her neck.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:17 pm

"Erox?" Cane squeaked, hearing his voice go funny at the end. Normally she wouldn't be so clingy, but she was worried for him.

"I haven't seen you kill anyone for a while- unless necessary." Mill told him softly, smiling to show him it was okay.

"He?" Ryder asked, wondering if nhe already had a boyfriend.

"Maybe I do," Aria murmured, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:48 am

"Go sit down, Cane," Erox said, his voice returning to normal as the girl came back up to him, smiling as their lips crushed together. This was what he was used to; this was his life.

"I almost killed you, remember? Until that crazy mediator chick came in and interrupted everything," he mumbled, not wanting to be named a 'softy'. Crazy psycho bitch. Though, he was eternally grateful to her.

"Uh yeah." Aiden smiled at Ryder, figuring he might think something else of his roommate. "We're not like that; he's a girl only guy. Trust me, he'll probably have a girl or two back here tonight." Eoin never changed.

"Well, you'll just have to suffer, won't ya?" he replied, sticking his tongue out.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 2:03 pm

Cane bit her lip and sighed. "Sorry..." she murmured, leaning her head on the door. "I'm just... worried..." Her voice wavered and even through a door it would be easy to tell she was hurt. She made her way back to her seat, wrapping her arms around herself to keep warm.

"Okay, so only around me." Mill smiled softly at him. "I like having a secret part of you."

"Oh," Ryder said, cocking his head to the side. "Should we not be here?"

Aria leaned in and caught his tongue with her own, turning it into a brief- but passionate- kiss. "You should keep that in your mouth," she fake scolded, winking.

"What?" Oakley snarled, but with less bite than usual.
Nella just stared at him like he'd said the stupidest thing in the world. "You... You broke my heart to prove my point? To help me!? What the hell is wrong with you!?"
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:27 am

Cane had made him weak. Though, he loved her, he was as weak as any for her happiness, and hearing her sound so..sullen, Erox tore himself from the girl. "That's enough. I have to get back." The girl gave a pout, protesting a little until he shoved her away again, making his point. Checking himself over in the mirror to ensure he looked presentable and 'normal', ruffling his black hair into a slightly less disheveled mess, Erox opened the door and left the girl standing there, walking back to his seat and kissing Cane's cheek tenderly.

He smiled, wrapping his arm around her waist more securely as he ushered her after him back into the hospital. "Yeah, yeah. Just keep it to yourself."

"Uh, just because Eoin needs to have a moment of pleasure doesn't mean I can't have friends over and live in my own home," Aiden remarked, putting on the kettle for some tea. (TEA! Razz)

He didn't pull away again until he caught his breath, lips back on her neck, tracing the delicate skin there. "I think it has better uses outside the mouth."

"That back there- I'm sorry. I-I-You know how I feel about you. Please don't do this," she begged, trying not to sound too much like she was begging.

"Nella, I thought you wished to be proved right. I'm sorry if I hurt you so," he whispered, stroking her cheeks softly.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:31 pm

Cane smiled at him. "Sorry if I was being clingy... I just thought you were... Sick..." Her thoughts trailed off as she saw something smudged across his lips, and his neck, and lower... "Funny," she murmured, all emotion draining from her face. "I don't remember putting red lipstick on earlier."
(OOOOOOOOOOH)

Mill snuggled her face into him. "Our little secret."

Ryder smiled and nodded. "Alright. What else should I know about you."

Aria laughed softly, her head moving for him to gain more access. "I suppose that's true..."

"No!" Oakley growled. "I don't want to hear it, Lila."

Nella swatted his hands away. "Don't, Cage. You... You hurt me, badly.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:00 pm

(Ta bron orm, Mac. Oh, just a heads up, I won't be on fb for a while - my parents put a password on the computer, so yeah, I'm going to die. -.-) Erox's eyes widened slightly, then adjusted to normal, remaining calm about the situation. "You don't? I'm pretty sure you did. Pretty positive.." *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* Saw smiled down at her, kissing her forehead a peck. "Yah, that means nt bragging about knowing a secret, and no blacmailing." *-*-*-*-*-*-*-* Aiden paused, thinking for a moment. "I'm eighteen. I'm bi... What about you?" he asked, grinning with a lop-sided twitch to his lips. *-*-*-*-*-*-*-* "Of course it is; I'm always right." Or stubborn, to be exact. Eoin slipped his tongue between his parting lips, licking her neck softly. *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* "Why not? You love me, at least give me a chance to explain," Lila screamed at him, real salty tears soaking her cheeks. *-*-*-*-*-*-*-* Cage shook his head in understanding and pain. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have..." He would never forgive himself for hurting her. Thus, he saw is punishment; he didn't deserve Nella, and he wouldn't have her.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 3:10 pm

(STUPID PARENTS. PUNCH THEM IN THE FACE. D:)

"I haven't worn makeup since-! ... Since y-you... Since..." She couldn't even get the words out of her own mouth. "Since..." She bit down on her lip and squeezed her eyes shut to keep from crying. Her head whipped around so she was looking out the window, and not at Erox. No where near him. "Not since... the ba- ... Not since it... died." Her fingers shook in her lap, and she clenched her fists to make them stop. COuldn't she have one normal relationship in her life?

"I'm not making any promises," Mill giggled, looking up at him like he was the best thing to ever happen to her- and in her opinion, he was. "I love you," she whispered to him, as lightly and casually as possible. She wanted to show him that it was okay.

"I'm seventeen, and I'm bi, too." Ryder smiled, then frowned. "Can I take a shower... I'm all gross and stuff." (So literate <3 )

"Is that open for debate?" Aria asked lightly, her mouth opening in a silent moan. How could something so simple make her fell so amazing?

"I don't love you!" Oakley yelled back. "I don't even know you! I know the sweet, innocent, adorable girl I fell in love with- I don't know you!"

nella wanted to pull him back to her, and tell him she forgave him, and that everything would be okay after she saw that look in his eyes, but instead she mumbled, "Yes, you shouldn't have," and stood, wanting to walk away. But she stayed.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 4 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:39 pm

(Uh, my dad's the chairman of the boxing club, so that would be silly. xD BUT, my awesome brother took the password off. :3)

She had to bring up the baby. "Look, I'm sorry, this girl kissed me earlier, but that was it." He had no idea how he didn't know how to fix it without lying. He rested his hand on her thigh, "Cane?"

He smiled, "I-I love you too," he mumbled, making it all sound like one long word. "Now, hush."

(xD Aw. Razz)
"Um, yeah, sure. It's just down the hall and the first door to the right," Aiden said, turning back to the kettle. "Want anything to eat? I'll have it cooked by the time you're out." All the while, he was smiling wide. This guy was just perfect.

"No, because it's true as fuck," he laughed, feeling her body vibrate with a moan. "Now shut up and let me enjoy you."

She took a step back. "I was once. Once before your fucking gender went and fucked me up!" she screamed. Boys always screwed her over, until she had enough and striked back. But now, she regretted hurting Oakley. It backfired on her.

Cage nodded, staying silent, keeping his eyes off her as he turned away. "I'm sorry," he mumbled, making the decision to leave there and then. Oakley was right; he didn't deserve Nella. He never did.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 4 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:58 pm

Cane took a deep breath, not doing anything about his hand quite yet. She knew something like this would happen; he had been addicted to sex, after all. Her hand moved over his, and she played with his fingers unconciously. "Erox... You, uh, you know that I'm not... completely opposed to any type of... touching?" Her voice went high on the last word, not knowing how to put it casually. "I mean, you were the one pushing me away earlier..." She blushed furiously, still string out the window.
(LOL CANE.)

Mill smiled, knowing that this was a huge breakthrough for him. "Let's go find Aiden!"

"I'm not picky," Ryder smiled, heading over to the bathroom. He peeled off his clothes and stepped under the hot water,smiling. That felt good.

Aria only nodded, then reahed her hips up to softly grind against his.

Oakley just shook his head. "That isn't my fault! It isn't my fault that yor relationships were all awful, okay?!"

Nella sighed, and reached for his hand. "Cage, I-" she didn't have anything else to say, so she just kept her hand in his, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 4 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:29 pm

Erox sat staring wide-eyed at her hand. Then he glanced at her blushing face, "No. What happened last time- Cane, I don't want to make us a mistake again. I want the next time to be perfect," he whispered, taking her hand in his in a fierce grip.

"Why?" Saw asked, still smiling after Mill. "He left us, obviously he wants space."

Aiden heard him get into the shower, tempted to go and follow him, he bit down on his lip, focusing on cooking.

"I know! I only realised you were different too late." Lila bite back more sobs.

(Be back soon. -.-)
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 4 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:53 pm

Cane's hand went limp in his. "And that girl only kissed you? And you didn't kiss her back, right?" she said, looking into his eyes hopefully, and with all the trust in the world.

"He's my friend. That's why." Mill dragged Sawyuer around for a few minutes, then gave up and asked a nurse, who told her he'd gone home for the night. Mill was a little sad, but shrugged it off. She'd see him again. She turned to Saw and swung their hands between them, pursing her lips. "Let's go find a room to take a nap in."

Ryder sort of wanted Aiden to surprise him and come into the shower, but then again, he had said he wanted to go slower. Ryder got out of the shower and put his jeans and boxers on again, which made him feel less clean, but he walked out of the bathroom shirtless and with wet hair before he realized that might be weird. "Oh... Right... Sorry," he blushed.

"Again- Not. My. Fault." Oakley said, through gritted teeth.

(Long posts :S and AWWWW D: )
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 4 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:07 pm

Cage slipped his hand out of hers, still feeling utterly undeserving of her. "Don't. I know I shouldn't have done that, and I'm going to fix it by not letting you get hurt again." By leaving.

Erox didn't want to lie, but he didn't want to lose her either. "I didn't kiss her back," he replied, hating himself for doing so.

Saw was smirking down at her, finding Mill's new happy attitude quite humourous. "You are cute," he whispered in her ear, tugging her after him as he dived into an empty room.

Aiden dropped a plate, glass shattering on the ground, as Ryder came out, his chest dripping with moisture, making Aiden feel all hot and clammy. He looked like he just stepped out of some model magazine. "It's...Fine," Aiden said, swallowing audibly, trying to fight his own blush and the fact he his eyes were glued to Ryder's chest.

"But you love me, so why are you giving me up so easily?" she asked, shoving everything else aside. Lila couldn't bear to lose him now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moriah's yelling at me over this.
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: