PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moriah's yelling at me over this.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:59 pm

Cane kissed his cheek softly once, twice, then three times. "It matters, Erox. I don't want to be every other girl you take out. I want to go somewhere you've never brought another girl before; I don't want you to be remembering other people when you're spending time with me." She was pouting, just barely, and watching him with careful eyes. She couldn't word it right! Cane just wanted to be his first something. She wasn't his first love, his first time having sex, his first... anything! And he was her first everything.

Mill smiled, eased by the simple explanation. "Alright, you'll have to get some sleep when we're back," Mill said, glancing up at Sawyuer. "Are you okay?" she asked him, just to make sure.

"Not if you're creative." Aria said, rolling over and swinging her leg over him so she was straddling his hips. "I know what you meant," she told him, leaning in close enough that their lips brushed. "But you're really going to have to get me going for me to actually have sex with you." She pulled back a few inches, smiling wickedly. "I honestly don't think you'll get that far before I get bored."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 7:27 am

He just couldn't tell her! "I'm taking you to my home, aren't I?" he remarked, knowing that was something he had never done for another girl. Erox couldn't even believe he was doing it for Cane.

Saw looked away, feeling too much like an open book then. "Yeah," he murmured casually, though his heart raced.

"I already got you to have sex with me once, I can do it again," Eoin said confidently, kissing her passionately as his hands came round to massage her back.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 2:55 pm

"You've never brought another girl to meet your family?" Cane asked, slightly shocked. She had just figured he already had, because it seemed to usual. Then again, he thought a trip to Rome was normal. Suddenly she wasn't quite so surprised.

Mill unclasped her hand from Aiden's and moved it to Sawyuer's cheek, pulling gently until he was facing her again. "Don't look away," she told him, though it sounded like more of a request. She liked seeing him like this.

Aria smirked against him. "Yeah, sure," she said sarcastically, her hands moving to tangle in his hair.

(Cage? OH and Lila! I forgot about them! Was it me who forgot to post this time? Or are we dropping them for now? XD )
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:27 pm

(Um..My sister's here.. I think you need to post with the other two, BUT wanna make them interrupt Cage and Nella? Then I can post! ;D AWKWARD! ^.^)

"Of course not!" Erox exclaimed, eyes wide. "They're... They're a lot to handle and by hell would I let my parents meet my girlfriend," he growled, "They'd probably interrogate you, coo over you and then arrange our marriage without our consent." His parents were literally crazy.

Aiden drifted further away from them, finally slipping into a building's shadow, running when he could. He didn't need to be with them, especially when he was ready to grimace every second they were together.

Saw smiled, picking her hand off his cheek. "We need to go slow or I'll lose it," he warned, squeezing her hand to show he did mean everything.

"Believe it, sweet. It's going to happen," he whispered, running his fingers down her lower back and gripping her closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:27 pm

(Um..My sister's here.. I think you need to post with the other two, BUT wanna make them interrupt Cage and Nella? Then I can post! ;D AWKWARD! ^.^)

"Of course not!" Erox exclaimed, eyes wide. "They're... They're a lot to handle and by hell would I let my parents meet my girlfriend," he growled, "They'd probably interrogate you, coo over you and then arrange our marriage without our consent." His parents were literally crazy.

Aiden drifted further away from them, finally slipping into a building's shadow, running when he could. He didn't need to be with them, especially when he was ready to grimace every second they were together.

Saw smiled, picking her hand off his cheek. "We need to go slow or I'll lose it," he warned, squeezing her hand to show he did mean everything.

"Believe it, sweet. It's going to happen," he whispered, running his fingers down her lower back and gripping her closer to him.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:42 pm

Cane saw how serious he was and burst out laughing. "You're so stupid!" she gasped between laughs. Once she'd calmed down enough, she told him, "That's what everyone's parents do!"

Mill was staring at him, wondering how on earth she got him back, when she realized Aiden was gone. She whirled around and called him name once or twice, then realized he was probably safe. He was Aiden. She trusted him more than anyone, especially with himself. She turned back to Sawyuer and nodded. "But I want to be able to touch you," Mill told him, stepping closer so there was barely any air between both of their bodies.
(Boy to knock into Aiden? ;D )

Aria pulled away to give him a doubting look, then pushed him roughly back on the bed and bent over him. "Not at this rate."

(Lol, let's pretend they're on their way back fromt he gardens ! XD )

Oakley was leading Lila through the maze of halls by the hand, until they reached Cage's room. "I'm sorry if Nella doesn't act normally around- NELLA!"
At the sound of her brother's voice, Nella's eyes went wide and she fell off the bed with an 'oouf.'

(Shopping! Be abck asap!)

Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:42 pm

Yeah, but he didn't tell her about his sister.. "Whatever," he growled, getting up from the bed and away from her. "You don't understand how bad it is."

Saw stumbled back, falling to the ground and hitting his ass hard. "I told you," he said through gritted teeth, "We're taking this slow." He didn't even notice Aiden was gone.

(Oh, Aiden says GO FOR IT!)

"Why ever not? You have the hots for me, so let's do this," Eoin whispered, unaffected by her actions.

Cage covered himself up quickly, having enough pride to feel shame and have his cheeks burn hot. "Thanks Oakley," he muttered sarcastically, his heart still racing.

Lila blinked with wide eyes, making herself blush just to add to the affect of innocence. "Oh my. We're so sorry," she whispered, tugging Oakley's arm to agree with her. Inwardly, she was smirking at Nella's reaction to the interruption.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:05 pm

Cane was trying not to smile as he got upset. So cute. "Aww," she said, going up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I'm sorry. I'm sure they're horrible, horrible people, and will embarrass you to no end. Better?"

Mill was at his side in an instant. "What did I do?" she asked, taking his hand to try to help him up. She had him back for barely five minutes and already she'd ruined everything!

Ryder was lost. Per usual. He ran his hand through his dark blonde hair, turning about in the alley. One of these ways must lead to his apartment! He was looking at his feet, trying to remember, when he heard someone walking nearby. His head snapped up and he saw a boy walking by. "Excuse me!" Ryder called, walking towards him. "I'm lost." His voice wavered, almost like he was going to cry, except not.
(Okay, Ryder is kind of like Mill [HELL YEAH] except less of a baby and smarter! He's easily confused and easily distracted, but generally easy going and doesn't worry about much.)

"You're right," Aria admitted. "I do 'have the hots' for you." She pressed open-mouthed kissed along his neck. "I'm just saying you'll have to make me really want it for me to go all the way with you tonight." She nipped at his skin.

Nella bounced back up, with all of her clothes on again. She was used to Oakley walking in on her getting dressed and had mastered the art of dressing in less than three seconds. "Sure you are." Nella snapped, glaring.
Oakley's grip tightened on Lila. "What in God's name were you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:31 am

Erox smiled, shoving her off playfully. Yes, they'd be embarrassing, but his sister would be.. herself. He sighed, flopping back down on her bed, resting his hands folded behind his head.

"Just stop being so clingy!" he demanded, accepting her help and getting to his feet. He brushed himself off, walking again, not waiting for her. Just because they both admitted to being in love with each other didn't mean he was going to turn mushy.

Aiden instantly went to draw his gun, stopping short as he saw the boy and heard his voice. He relaxed, walking over to him, his eyes quickly running over him and appraising how beautiful he looked. He shook the thought away. "Um, where are you planning to find?" Aiden asked, smiling softly.

(Aiden loves. ;D ^.^)

Eoin ran his fingers along the back of her thighs, rubbing back and forth slowly. Her lips on his skin felt hot and made him shiver. But he needed more.

Lila faked a wounded expression, glancing to her feet and sniffling. "We are." Her voice was so little then, you'd have thought she was scared.

"What do you think, Oakley?" Cage asked, voice somewhat hard, only decent. He reached out a hand for Nella, wanting her to at least come back onto the bed with him.

Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:00 am

Cane was still smiling, but felt like she'd done something wrong. "I'm done packing..." she told him, looking at the ground.

Mill didn't say anything but stayed a few feet behind him. She knew the whole 'I love you' thing wouldn't last. She'd just been hoping for maybe a few more minutes.

Ryder stared at his gun for a moment, then looked back up at the boy. He was in the shadows, so he couldn't see any features, but he sounded nice enough. "Home," Ryder said. "But I'm lost, and everything's dark and smoky, and there's no one around... I can't find it."

Aria moved her lips back to his, but didn't make the kiss quite as hard as it was before. She was letting him take control.

Nella almost ran across the room and strangled Lila, thinking of how her brother loved her so much and what a liar she was, but instead she stiffly crawled into the bed with Cage and tucked her face against him so she didn't have to look at the little girl who was going to bring hell.
Oakley was fuming, but he looked down and saw how scared Lila was and calmed himself down. "You should have locked the door."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:29 pm

Erox got up of the bed, glancing at her bag, which didn't seem so full. "That's it? Sure you don't need more? Actually, scrap that; I can get you whatever if we need it. Let's go," he said, picking up her bag and throwing it over his shoulder. "Ready?"

They reached the hospital in mere minutes and as Saw turned around to ensure Mill was still there, he was struck by her sadness. "What's wrong?" It came out more of a demand that a concern. That was how Saw was.

Aiden walked some more closer to the boy, casually to put the boy at ease with a the same soft smile. "Sorry; you know with that war and such it's gonna be like this. I'll help you out if you describe your home, or something." Although he looked somewhat vulnerable, the boy was extremely handsome and that small thought got Aiden excited. Just a little.

Eoin's hips made a motion to thrust upwards to hers, as his hands came to the back of her head, fingers tangling in the mess of her hair and forcefully pressing her lips hard against his. He was definitely in the mood and he needed her to be too.

Cage tightened his hold on Nella, watching the girl, Lila, carefully. She was really lying? He still couldn't believe it. "Yeah, you know how it is when you're in the mood... Or maybe not, unless your girl is more of an innocent.."

Lila's eyes snapped to Nella's boyfriend, slightly uneasy as she thought about him trying to say something. She made her cheeks crimson on purpose, gasping a little as she exclaimed, "But having sex sounds sore!"

(LMAO! xD Lila. >.>)
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:39 pm

Cane nodded and took his hand, leading him outside and through the halls. "Are you sure about Rome? We can go anywhere, you know..."

Mill flinched at the harsh sound of his voice. "Nothing. Let's just go inside and find Aiden." She pushed (or more, just walked- she couldn't really push him even if she tried) past Sawyuer and into the hospital.

Ryder smiled, seeing the boy was nice looking too, not just nice-sounding. "War? And I live in a big building, with other people... And... It's brick." That's all he could really remember. "Usually I just find someone I know- I know a lot of people- and they'll tell me."

Aria couldn't help it and moaned into his mouth, feeling their hips rub together. She had a feeling he would be able to get her to do anything, though she wouldn't admit that to him.

Oakley was about to snap at Cage, but what Lila said made him start laughing. "only sometimes, dear," he said, kissing Lila's cheek. "And that's no excuse for you two," he said to Cage.

Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:52 pm

(I'm going out for a couple hours!)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:52 pm

(Oh, so you DO have something to do. xD Anyway, is that Quinn.. uh C something, I forget, your boyfriend? Cuz you are so lucky if he is! xD :3)

"Yeah, I'm sure. You know, the amount of times you've asked, I'd say you almost don't want to go with me.." Erox wasn't happy stating that, but it was his thoughts and he needed to know if they were true.

Saw caught her arm, pulling her to him, not moving an inch to go into the hospital. "What's wrong? And don't give me bullshit about nothing." His eyes were angry, but he was concerned. In his way.

Aiden grimaced, though inside he was dancing at the idea of spending a longer time with the boy, and replied, "There are hundred's of big brick buildings around here... You know what, you can stay with me for a bit if you want, or we can walk around and try and find it. I'm used to the smoke and dust so I can see better. And I can protect you." He shrugged, sticking out his hand to the boy, "Aiden, by the way."

He grinned, pulling his lips away to kiss down her jaw, her neck, and along her collarbone. "You're so sexy when you moan," he murmured, meaning it, and continuing to create friction between their hips.

Lila looked embarrassed, making her eyes blink up at Oakley as she questioned innocently, her cheeks still hot as he kissed them, "Sometimes? How so?" As if she didn't already know.

Cage was speechless at how Lila had made Oakley react, silent in response to Oakley's cheery scowl at them. What could he say when he was speechless?
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:43 pm

Cane was shocked. "N-no!" she burst. "That isn't... I want to go... I just... I didn't think you wanted to go there- I mean- I don't know!" SHe was visibly upset that he'd point that out, let alone think that of her. "I love spending time with you, Erox. I really do. I just... I don't want to go somewhere where you've brought a thousand other girls, and you'll be comparing me to them, and... and..." Tears were pricking her eyes, and she wiped her face viciously.

Mill was frowning, looking like a two year old who wanted candy. "You're always mad at me and I hate it!" she burst, wanting to pull away but standing stiff.

Ryder shook his hand and smiled shyly. "I'm Ryder. And I know we just met, but would it be okay if I just stayed with you? I'm cold and tired..." He blushed and looked down.

Aria moaned softly against him, her hips moving in time with his. "If you keep this up, I'll be the sexiest girl in the world."

Oakley was blushing a little too. "I'm not explaining that right now, Lila," he said, smiling at her softly.

Nella was suddenly burning mad and ready to start crying at the same time. She'd been watching Cage's face, and it was obvious. "You don't believe me, do you?" she asked, in a whisper. She would have screamed it if she could, but she couldn't will herself to.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:55 pm

(Yeah, that was him! He's a keeper, right? Smile
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:06 pm

(Ooh, he sure is! And he made a heart at the end of that convo! THAT WAS SO CUTE! :'D ^.^ Though, I don't allow any guys to do that to me. I hate mushy guys. -.- xD)

Erox frowned, grimacing as he awkwardly wrapped his arms around her, stroking her back in a way to comfort her. "Um, okay, I get it," he said, his voice strained. "And I don't compare you to other girls. Trust me on that."

"Well, this is who I am, and if I am to change for you, it can't happen overnight," Saw pointed out, glaring her down.

"No problem at all. As long as you don't mind sharing a bed. Don't worry; I'll keep my hands to myself, Ryder," Aiden smirked, thinking his blush cute.

"You are the sexiest girl in the world," he whispered, tugging her shirt off and throwing it aside. He didn't want to add his second, mushy thought as it came into his head - she was beautiful.

Cage shook his head, arguing with Nella to believe him, "I do," he hissed back, staring only at her, "It's just... Hard to believe..."

Lila smiled at Oakley, though she was watching Nella and Cage from the corner of her eyes, smiling at her success.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:22 pm

Cane shook her head against his shoulder. "I know you don't, Erox. It's just that you can. I'm not pretty, or rich, or smart, or anything. And you're... you're everything. You're nearly perfect. All your missing is the white horse." She sighed.

"I know it's not going to happen in the blink of an eye, Sawyuer. I know that! I'm not stupid! But the one thing that should change -and right now- is the way you act like I'm a piece of dirt." She wasn't even dcared of his glare. "I swear to God, I'm going to smack that look out of your eyes, Saw!"
(Aw, Mill's angry. )

Ryder blushed harder, nodding. "That's okay... I mean- I don't mean it like- You know, like- ... We should go now."

Aria shivered beneath him, with her shirt gone all she was wearing was a pair of lacy panties and the air that hit her was like ice. Eoin would keep her warm. She wrapped a leg around his waist, pulling him closer.

Nella was staring at him, all emotion gone from her face. "No, Cage. Want to know what's hard to believe? That I ever expected you to care about me." And then she was off the bed, and next to Lila before anyone could understand what was happening. "Don't break him," she whispered, meaning Oakley, while Lila seemed confused. "Please. Just... Just don't hurt him too much."
Oakley watched his sister leave the room and looked at Lila confused. "... Lila?"

(I love mushy guys! He isn't really that bad, though. I'm worse.)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:35 pm

"Not 'pretty'? Cane, you're beautiful." He made a face, not liking how mushy (WHAT? He's stealing that word from our convo. >.> xP) it came across. "And I don't look for girls with money. What the hell do I need more money when I have enough? And you'll never catch me with a white horse. I hate animals."

"How many people do I let hold my hand, Mill?" he asked, still keeping the glare. "None! I do not treat you like dirt. If I did, I wouldn't love you and I'd run off with some skank." It was true, and almost what he did when he thought she didn't love him back.

"It's cool." Aiden laughed, biting his bottom lip hard. God, Ryder was too adorable. He almost reminded him of Mill, but in a way he found him attractive.

Eoin's breathing was heavier now, his heart racing as his eyes trailed Aria's beautiful figure, almost naked.

Cage couldn't chase after her, as a nurse came in and stabilized him on the damn machine again, the monitor beeping fast as his heart raced with sorrow and worry. "Nella! I love you!" Because he did.

Lila was shocked. "She trusts us? Accepts me for loving you?" Lila suggested, slipping her hand from his. "I'll go see if she's okay." Really, she wanted to see what jig Nella thought she was pulling.

"What the hell are you doing?" Lila asked her, her voice confident, unlike what it was before.

(I gotta go to bed now. D: And pfft, yeah. xD I swear, if some guy went and wrote mushy things on my wall, I'd kill him the next day. xD It's unfortunate our scgool is full of mushy guys. Eh! But then I hate my cool, chill guy friends. ;D)
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:50 pm

Cane laughed when he said she was beautiful, and laughed again when he said he didn't like animals. "That isn't the point, sweet. You're too good for me. But I'm glad you haven't realized that yet, because I get to keep you a little longer." She kissed his lips once, softly. "And I'm still in shock. You love me. Woah."

"Oh, but isn't that what you did? And stop looking at me like that!" But instead of pulling away, Mill wrapped her arms around his neck in a hug, not caring if he said it was too fast or if he shoved her away.

"Are you on your way home right now?" Ryder asked, watching as the other boy bit his lip. Why was he doing that? He looked like he wanted to laugh. Maybe that was good. Ryder smiled.

Aria smirked as his eyes trailed over her. "You should take a picture; it'll last longer." She leaned in for a kiss, catching his bottom lip between her teeth.

Nella could hear him yell, but her only reaction was to suck in a breath and pause- before she continued walking. She was only mildlly surprised when she heard Lila's voice, but didn't put the effort into turning around. "At this point, Lila, you've already hurt me more than you can possibly imagine. You've torn away the only person I've ever- and will ever- love. I can't... I can't look at him anymore; not without remembering that he doesn't trust me. And it feels like someone tore out my heart and set it on fire on the ground in front of me. I don't want you to make my brother feel like this, so I asked you to not to hurt him too much. Because if you hurt him like you and Cage just hurt me, he won't survive it." Nella was shaking, and had to lean against a wall in order to stand up straight.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:45 pm

"What do you mean 'keep you a little longer'? You think we won't last? Isn't love strong enough to fight anything? Do you think 'I''m going to break up with you?" Erox felt angry at her lack of faith in them. --------------*-*-*-*-*-------------------- Saw's eyes widened, but surprising himself, he held her back, nuzzling his face into her hair. "I'm with you now...." ----------------*-*-*-*-*----------------- "Uh, yeah," Aiden replied, just then deciding it was the truth as he had nothing else to do before that anyway. "Want to keep close to me in case the smoke swallows you up?" he half-teased, wanting Ryder to keep their distance to a minimum. --------------*-*-*-*-*--------------- "Hold on 'til I get my camera, then," Ein whispered, chuckling some at the funny way the words came out with her teeth capturing his bottom lip. "I don't need to; I can look at it anytime," he murmured, mouth coming to hers in a passionate kiss. (I'll post Lila tomorrow when I'm on the computer b/c it'll take forever to write on this. Razz I'M LISTENING TO MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE. <3)
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:00 pm

Cane shook her head once more. "Not what I meant. I'm just scared, Erox. It doesn't matter. Rome, remember?" she said, wanting to get away from this conversation. Yes, of course she thought he was going to break up with her. She wasn;t what he wanted. Not that he didn't love her, it was that she couldn't- didn't -love him back.
(SHOCKER)

"Yes," Mill said, simply. She like the way he held her; the way she fit perfectly into his arms. And with his face pressed against her she could feel her heart swell. This was what she wanted. This was how she wanted it to stay.

Ryder nodded, not noticing the teasing part. He took a step closer to Aiden, so they were nearly touching. "Is this okay?"

Aria nodded against him, telling him that he could look at her whenever he liked, and that she wanted more. She didn't like how far away he was, even though they were pressed together everywhere.
(It's okay! YAYAYAYAYAYAYYA MCR <3 )
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:49 pm

(I've gotta go beddy-bye! Night Mo!)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:05 pm

(Erox: O.O -.- *goes and kisses Sarah* Mo: xD)

He shrugged, re-hauling her baggage on his shoulder before it slipped off and grabbed her hand. "Yeah, yeah," he muttered, pulling her along out of the school grounds, no one thinking twice about their departure. Erox only hoped it'd be better in Rome.

(Sarah should follow them there - cuz she's been there before with him. Mo smells revenge? ;D)

He stayed there, with her, both bodies entwined together. He did like how it felt. And she smelt as sweet as she was beautiful. Saw finally pulled back, smiling down at her. Yes, smiling.

Aiden's heart raced with Ryder's proximity so close, he could see the different colours in the boy's eyes, how they made him seem more interesting, as if he had secrets to hide. "Uh...Yeah..." Would he hate him if he kissed him? Just one couldn't hurt, right?

He groaned then, feeling himself hard for her and needing to be with her. "I want you," he whispered, looking into her eyes, hands gripping her close.

"Please, you are so stupid! You really think I'm going to believe your crap?" Lila laughed, crossing her arms. "And what if I do hurt Oakley? That's my choice." It was her duty. A mission she would carry out, even if she felt an attachment to him beginning to nag at her.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:27 pm

(MO! <3 )

Cane stared at the ground the entire time. She felt so... so... stupid. She allowed him to pull her around while she thought.
(YESS)

When Mill saw his face, her heart swelled and started fluttering. Her fingers reached up and traced his lips, while she smiled back. "I love you," she told him, wanting it to be more official.

Ryder noticed that Aiden seemed distracted by something, and he unconciously started fiddling with the rainbow bracelet on his wrist. "Too close?"

Aria grinned as her hand travelled down his body, and rested on top of the buldge in his pants. "Yes, I've noticed."

"If it's your choice," nella said carefully, weighing her words in her mind. "Then you must have a sick sense of humour."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moriah's yelling at me over this.
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: