PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moriah's yelling at me over this.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

Moriah's yelling at me over this. Empty
PostSubject: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:24 pm

Okaaay, so Moriah yelled at me a lot so I started this for her. Because I love her so goddamn much, and I'm so goddamn and nice, goddamnit!
You know the drill.
Sawyuer/Mill.
Eoin/Aria.
Cage/Nella.
Erox/Cane.
And Aiden's in there somewhere. Though we haven't really found him a girl yet... or guy. Wink

Song that I like right now: Slipping Through My Fingers- Mamma Mia! Movie Cast. I cry every time I hear it. :')

Last edited by mackenziequinn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:30 pm

( lol!
Aiden: *cough* THANKS! -.-
Mo: Razz Hold on, intense convo with Nick and Brandon about characters and voices. xD JOIN IN, MAC! It's the prizes post. ^.^ Brb! AND I'm posting the next post here for Saw and co. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:31 pm

WTF is up with you and make me DO things? You think I'm just FULL of energy? YOU HAVEN'T EVEN ASKED ABOUT MY LOVE LIFE YET? </3
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:45 pm

(OKAY! I'm doing it. xD AND ONCE I GET STARTED ON TMI AND BOOKS.. I DON'T STOP! o.O)

(And did the syrup date thing work? IS HE OVER THE SEXUAL DIFFERENCE THING YET? -.- DID YOU KISS HIM YET? And is Austin pissed yet? xP)

Cane pulled back to smile at him when she heard a familiar voice. "Cane?" Instantly, Cane ripped herself away from Erox and flung hherself down the hall and into her sister's arms. "Sarah! You're here early!"
"Yeah, my flight came in and I was going to wait around but decided to come here..." Sarah was staring dully at Erox over Cane's shoulder.
Mill just sniffled, then shoved herself off him and stumbled into the hall. She had to get away.
"Do you, now?" Aria grinned and let her hands run down his chest before she pulled away- he was ruining her goddamn patience! "M-Maybe I should give you a massage... Relax your, uh, muscles."
Nella should have stopped running when she was inside the room- but she didn't. She charged directly into Lila, knocking her to the ground and out of Oakley's arms. "You coniving bitch!"

------------------------------------------------------

Erox didn't know how to react. The very girl that had broken his heart and made him like the player asshole he was stood right there, greeting his girlfriend, also her sister. "She's your sister?" he asked, mouth barely moving as his eyes stayed glued to Sarah.

"Mill!" Aiden called, chasing after her. "This is stupid! He's not worth your tears, sweetheart." How could Sawyuer be so insensitive? And yet, how could Aiden still think he was hot? Wasn't that just wrong?

"Mhmm, that'd be nice. Can I give you one too?" he asked, letting his fingers dance over her arms and up to her shoulders, all the while grinning.

Lila played the innocent victim. She let the tears well over, running down her cheeks and looked up with a frightened expression, "But-But I love him! Why are you being so mean? I just want to make him happy." Yeah, right. And that bloody bitch was ruining it all!

"Nella!" What the hell was wrong with her? "What are doing?"
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:01 pm

Cane nodded enthusiastically and then grew suspicious. "Do you two know eachother?" Before Erox could say something stupid, Sarah started spewing something about how much she loved Cane's top to distract her, then eventually thought to say, "Cane, dear? My purse is still in your room. Can you go get it for me?" Cane gushed something else about how much she'd missed her sister before heading off to her room.
Sarah turned to Erox, staring him down as best she could. "What happened here?"
(Sarah's drunk. Really drunk.)
Mill shook her head and grabbed a bottle with pills in it that were similar to the pain medication she'd taken earlier. She down four or five pills. "No, no, no! I should have been more patient with him," she insisted.
Aria almost moaned, but just squeezed her mouth shut and nodded. "Turn onto your stomach," she ordered.
Nella just shook the smaller girl's shoulders. "You bitch! Tell him you're lying! Tell him you're-" Oakley suddenly pulled her off Lila by the waist, while Nella kicked and squirmed in his arms, still reaching for the other girl. "Tell them! Tell them what you said to me in the hall! You stupid little-"
"Nella!"
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:52 pm

(Sorry - my mum stole the computer for a while. That's why my posts were kinda cut short and to the point. xP Anyway, *flexes fingers* where was I? xD)

Erox had been glad Sarah had intervened Cane's question. It would have hurt them all, or most of them, if the truth came out. Not to mention how difficult it was to even explain.

"What do you mean? What happened to you? You look like a disaster!" He wasn't the sweet guy she once knew and hurt. No, he was Erox, the jerk, the sex and drug addict. Just Erox.

(Nice! drunken Lol!)

Aiden snatched the bottle from her hand, flinging it across the room. "Are you stupid?! Sawyuer would have probably kissed another girl eventually. Even I know that. Mill, you can't throw your life away for him."

His grin grew wider as he saw the expression on her face, clamped down to hide her yearning. He rolled around, wincing at the touch of his wounds making contact with the bed. "Take your time, babe. I know you want to."

How Lila wanted to do nothing than laugh at that moment. Nella was making it worse upon herself! She kept the frightened expression, sniffling to add to the already innocent effect. "I don't know why you have to lie. I can't help but love him, but you don't have to make up lies to try and make him hate me." Sobbing harder into her hands, she trailed off, inwardly cheering at her amazing acting.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:00 pm

Sarah, who had been staring at him with a hungry expression. "Am not." Her words were mumbled. She took a step closer, her hands pressed flat on his chest. "how about this? I save you from actually having to date the little bratt, and in return, I let you kiss me. I know you must still love me, Erox. I've missed you."
"Watch me!" Mill yelled, then turned and grabbed the nearest, sluttiest looking nurse and kissed her- feeling like she was floating and everything was twenty times brighter. This would teach Sawyuer, and Aiden!
Aria mumbled something about him thinking too much of himself, then move so she was carefully straddling his lower back- making sure not to touch anywhere that might hurt him. Her hands began soothing out the knots and kinks in his back gently.
"Cage!" nella called desperately. "You must believe me! Please believe me!"
Oakley growled at her. "Nella, apologize to Lila right now! Why are you doing this!?"
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:49 pm

Erox shoved her hands away, “You are mistaken if you’re calling Cane a brat, and what the fuck? Are you fucking drunk?” Erox pushed her away, keeping calm on the exterior. “Yeah, you love me so much you ruine-“ He shook his head.

Aiden pulled Mill off the woman practically not dressed, and starting tugging her back woards her hospital room. “You are out of control. And losing it by the second. Kissing me or some woman or anyone isn’t the answer to your problem!”

He groaned into the bed cover, closing his eyes as he enjoyed every second of it. “Do you do this often?” he asked, in a dreamy daze of course. She was working wonders for him.

Cage bit his lip, looking from Nella to Lila. Nella looked mentally unstable. “What happened, Nella?” he asked, not wanting to believe something had happened to her, and wanting to help.

Lila blinked as the tears continued to stream, waiting for Nella to give up.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:12 am

"No, she's a brat. And who said I love you? I said you love me," Sarah giggled. "And I'm not drunk! Yet." She shrugged and snaked her arms around his neck, pulling herself closer. "You're so tense! Since when were you this rude?"
"It was his answer!" Mill objected, trying to squirm out of his arms.
"Nope. Only for you," Aria winked, pressing a bit harder into his back. His toned, muscled back... Aria groaned, frustrated with herself. She should be stronger than this!
Nella calmed herself- barely -and tried explaining everything that had happened in the hall. She probably sounded insane.
Oakley was aghast. "I'd never taken you for a liar, Nella." he said once she was done explaining.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:09 pm

He shoved her off again, face full of disgust and hurt. "I don't love you anymore," he whispered, although it was a lie. But he couldn't let her hurt him again. "I love Cane. Only her." Since when was he rude? Since she shattered his heart into tiny shards.

"And you think he was right? Sawyuer is no better. No, correction: he's worse. I'm here to stop yourself becoming a mess, Mill. Let me help you," he asked of her, waiting for her to stop fighting him.

Eoin smirked as she let out a frustrated groan. Unable to help himself, he stopped her hands, as good as it was, he had something better in mind, and turned around to face her, mushing his lips to hers.

Cage's face fell at every word Nella spoke. He'd never think of her as lying, but one glance at Lila and that thought was tainted. "Nella, please don't do this."

Lila felt her heart jump a beat as Oakley defended her, was almost tempted to kiss him full on the lips just to throw at Nella, looked up at the 'love of her life' with wondrous eyes.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:05 pm

Sarah sighed. "I know I hurt you, Erox, but it was for the better. I've really, truly missed you," she said, her lips pouting out expertly. "Cane's going to be back any second, and she's going to want us to spend the day together. By the end of the day you'll have to decide. Me, the one we both know you're really in love with, or Cane- the one you're just using. Tick tock, Erox." Sarah smirked and took half a step back just as Cane rounded the corner.
Cane looked a little confused as she spotted them. "I couldn't find your purse, Sarah," she said, walking over to Erox and resting her head on his shoulder as she took his hand. "You must have forgotten it. And you two must be better acquainted by now, hm?"
Sarah just smiled.
(Forgot the purse, or never had it to begin with? PLOY.)
Mill fought to get away for a few more seconds, then pulled in a shaky breath, nodding. "Okay. Help. Right."
Aria's hands were immediately on him, pulling him closer, and closer, until- "Stop!" she broke away, though didn't actually move her body. "What about that massage?"
(Poor Aria thinks he meant a REAL massage. Whereas, I'm betting he meant something a little less innocent.)
"Don't do what? Tell the truth?! Cage, you have to believe me!" Nella said desperately, feeling her heart break. "Don't let her get between us like this!"
Oakley shoved Nella to the ground, hard. "That's enough, sister. I can't believe you! haven't you noticed?- I've changed since I met her, Nella! Why are you being so... so..." Oakley just growled and moved his attention to the smaller girl, stepping over Nella to reach her.
"Lila, sweetheart," he murmured, gathering her into his arms. "She'll get over it; I swear."

Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:36 pm

But he wasn't using Cane. He did, or he at least thought, he loved her. Sarah was messing with him and that he couldn't allow.

"Cane, I can't spend the day with you. I'm sorry," he said, backing out of her embrace and taking some steps back. His eyes were on Sarah, watching as she smiled. How could she be like that? "Something came up," he lamely gave Cane.

(Erox: *grumbling* Purse? How can Cane be so dumb? -.-)

Aiden sighed in relief as she agreed to his side of the argument. His arms loosened around her, but his grip was still secure. "He's a fool to hurt you."

(I'm just going to call him Saw. That's his nickname, and it seems convenient considering he's a killer. >.>)

"This," he gestured to their current paused kissing, "Is the best massage I can ever get." With that, he was kissing her again, hungry for more. She'd been such an animal earlier he was starving for more.

(Eoin: Wink So um, condoms? I am not ready to be a dad. O.O Btw, if anyone asks, we were protected earlier too. >.>)

"Oakley!" Cage shouted, pulling roughly at the wires stuck to him as he tried to get out of his bed, not caring in the least the pain that erupted from the still fresh wound in his chest, just needing to get to Nella. He got to his knees, wrapping his arms around Nella, glaring angrily at Oakley. "You're still the abusive prick you've always been." Why was Nella lying so much? Didn't she realise that lying about Lila was a waste? She was obviously the sweet girl whom wanted to save every little heart in the world. What did Nella have against her?

Lila threw her arms around Oakley, burying her face in the crook between his shoulder and neck. "I just wished she accepted me for loving you," Lila mumbled, feeling relaxed as she stood in his arms. Oh Nella, look at the trouble you caused yourself. And such a disgrace she was!

Saw walked along the ruined city with his hands in his trench coat pockets, keeping his head hanging low. He had been crushed when Mill was unsure of her feelings for him. It was the only reason he had gone and made out with Eoin's woman, hoping to hurt them all as they had hurt him, and to stop the pain Mill caused him inside. But it didn't go away. Instead, his heart thrummed silently as if weeping the end of his love.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:49 pm

Cane took a step forward, closing the space between them. "Erox, please," she said, looking up at him wide-eyed. "It's really important to me." She realized he was staring at Sarah with some weird emotion in his eyes- one she'd never seen before. "You two know each other."
Sarah let out a small laugh.
Mill giggled, everything feeling light. "You're a fool to care." She thought for half a second before deciding. "I want to talk to him. Sawyuer."
(LOL SAW.)
Aria returned his kiss but slowed the pace. "If I;m breaking my own rules for you, we're doing it on my terms," she told him. "And I say soft and slow."
Nella couldn't stop begging Cage to believe her. What was love if he couldn't even trust what she was saying?
Oakley nodded against her, kissing her hair softly. "I know, love. I'm sorry." He glared at Nella over Lila's shoulder.
(HEEEEEY MO.)

(Ps, cue random girl to bump into Saw ? ;D )
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:23 pm

Erox couldn't lie to her. "We've been acquainted in the past before," he said, as if that would hold for an explanation. Hell, he wouldn't be able to explain what they were to each other, and just how much he had loved her. "Cane, I can't be here."

"Why?" he blurted the question before thinking. "Won't that just upset you more? Mill, don't take my kindness lightly. I don't do it often," he told her, honest.

"That's not how you were earlier," he winked, kissing her again, acting on her very words. She was 'breaking her rules' for him. And he her.

Cage thought she must have hit her head out on the battlefield. How else would she act so... mad? "Nella, please. Calm down."

"It's not your fault," she whispered, then added, "It's mine. But I'm not sorry I love you. Not ever." When was she ever sorry?

(You may go ahead and do the honours. Razz)
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:45 pm

Cane stumbled away from Erox, confused again. "Why... What's wrong?" she asked. He looked sick. "How did you two know each other?"
"Knew each other? Yes, we definitely knew each other." Sarah added, smirking.

"No... He loves me. He just doesn't know I love him back." Mill swivelled in Aiden's arms to face him. "Please, Aiden. I'm not taking advantage of your kindness, I just... Please."

"It's how I am now," Aria scowled, moving herself so she was cradled in his lap.

Nella was shaking, she was so furious. "I will not calm down, Cage! I thought you... I thought you trusted me!"
Oakley pulled back and kissed her lips, soft as flower petals. "I love you, too, Lila. So much. And nothing is your fault; it's all Nella."

Kezzi walked on the street, her heels clacking on the ground. She saw some man walking in front of her, head down, just a little too late and bumped into him. In her umcomfortable shoes, standing straight and gaining balance again was nearly impossible. She tumbled over, landing on the ground. "Ugh, you asshat. This is a new dress!"
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:19 pm

Erox barely shook his head, trying to tell Sarah to shut up. "Um, she was a friend's of a friend's. Not important, really. Look, Cane, I'll meet you later." When she's gone.

"It's a dangerous world out there. There's a war, and he could be anywhere! I'll help you, I know you're worth it, but if you're wrong about Saw, will you just let him go?" he asked, worried for her health.

"Woah, okay, okay. I'll take what I can get, babe," he whispered, kissing her again.

Cage's jaw dropped, "I do! It's just-Nella, do you realise how this looks?"

Lila was struck dumb. She had expected him to admit his feelings sometime soon, but just hearing the words said with emotion hit her hard. "Oh Oakley!" she tugged her fingers in his hair as she kissed him roughly.

Saw looked up, half-hoping for Nella, but finding some other girl lying there on her ass. "Do I look like I care?!" he shouted, kicking dirt in her face.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:17 pm

Cane grabbed his arm to keep him from walking away. "No, Erox. I don't keep secrets from you, and right now I don't quite think you deserve the luxery of keeping secrets from me. Spill."
Sarah just stared at her sister, slightly apalled. "You can't talk to him like that, freak," she spat, earning a strange look from Cane.
(Silly drunk sisters.)
Mill nodded sadly, realizing it was a possibility. "As long as you help me find him I'll do anything you want."
"That desperate?" Aria asked, kissing his lips softly- barely brushing them at all.
"No!" Nella said, glaring at the girl kissing his brother. How dare she! "No, I know how it looks to me. It looks like my brothers an idiot, his girlfriends a liar, and my boyfriend doesn't really love me after all!"
Oakley pulled Lila in closer, ignoring while his sister whined. "You wouldn't lie to me about love, would you, Lila?" he asked softly.
"Oh, you're going to care." Kezzi stood up, only a few inches shorter than him in her shoes. "Apologize. Now."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:39 pm

Cane was right, but Erox's head snapped up to look at Sarah in warning. "Sarah," he said in warning, making it clear she better not spill. He looked between the sisters as he answered Cane, "There's nothing to spill."

Aiden offered her a small smile to compensate his awful true words. "Good. Just don't forget I'm here as your friend." He fixed her hair before tugging on her hand to leave the hospital with him.

"No, just stuck in a wanting emotion. You know how it is," he shrugged, curling a hand into her hair and making the kiss deeper.

"Nella," he breathed, feeling worse than if she had punched him. "You know I love you, but the things you're saying.." He didn't know how to explain it without upsetting her. Was she mentally unstable?

Lila smiled up at him, her eyes shining, "Of course not. That's silly. Besides, who couldn't love you?" How she had him twisted around her little finger, and even Nella's boyfriend!

His hands shot out and grabbed a handful of her clothing just below the shoulders, shoving her against a brick wall, "Don't order me around. You really don't want to get me angry at you." It was a threat, one of which he would surely act on.

Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:53 pm

Cane felt like she'd been slapped across the face. She whirled around to her sister, keeping a firm grip on Erox's arm. "What happened?"
"Well," Sarah said. "Let's just say it involves a bed, a late night, and a lot of fun."
Cane almost threw up, and turned back to Erox. "You had sex? With my sister?!"
Mill sniffled and nodded wearily, wondering what kind of friend would kiss her like he did. "How far could he have gotten by now?"
Aria sighed, pulling away. "We should watch a movie," she suggested, tucking her head into his neck so he couldn't kiss her anymore. She was tired of people only liking her for the sex- she wanted someone to really care.
Nella felt her heart tear in two- all because of that stupid little girl. "The things I'm saying? I'm telling the truth Cage! You must know I love you enough not to lie. I love you enough to do anything. I thought you felt the same.
Oakley kissed her sweetly. "Many people. But that doesn't matter anymore; I have you." All he could see was Lila, like a tunnel leading only to her.
Now that Kezzi could see his face, she smiled a sultry, sexy smile. "Maybe I do want to get you angry," she said suggestively. "Anything to see that gorgeous face."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:09 pm

How could she just say that?! Erox shook his head, not in a denial, but a disbelieving way. "Cane, I didn't 'have sex' with your sister; I loved her. But I don't anymore. I love you, and only you." Is that clear enough for Sarah?

"Not sure. I may take a fancy to him, but I don't stalk. But according to my intellectual estimations, I'd say not very far." Aiden looked at her, wondering what was wrong? Oh, what wasn't wrong?

"If you're one of those girls that love mushy sad love movies, I'm out," Eoin clarified, disappointed she stopped the kissing.

Cage cupped her face in his hands, looking directly at her, "I love you, Nella." It can't be said any simpler, but wondering if she was 'sick' was more challenging.

Lila actually couldn't believe she had gotten him to fall for her so much. Wasn't he the ruthless, heartless boy everyone hated? "Oakley," she sighed, smiling as she leaned in for another kiss.

Saw pulled her back a little away from the wall, only to slam it hard against it again, "Are you listening? I'll not think twice about killing you." But with what weapon? He had grown not fond of strangling due to the mess so that was out.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:20 pm

Cane blinked once, then took a deep breath. She could handle this. She could, damnit. "I... I-" Then she realized something. "Love? You love me?"
Sarah was in a blind rage. "Of course he doesn't! No one loves you, Cane. Our own parents disowned you! And I only came here so I wouldn't have to pay for a fucking hotel!"
"I don't know what those words mean," Mill said, pouting a bit. "Just find him, please."
Aria laughed, and crawled over to her cupboard, pulling out all of her movies. "Only action and horror."
Nella only scowled and pulled away. "I'm not crazy, Cage. I swear she did all that!" nella turned and stalked out of the room, only letting tears fall when she couldn't be seen.
Oakley was about to kiss her again, but pulled away to growl at Cage. "Can you go get her and calm her into telling the truth of why she's so upset?"
"Maybe I want to die." Kezzi shrugged. "I won't be missed, will I?"
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:35 pm

(Brb printing off papers for the day of silence!! And I got the highest mark in musical theatre of any age group for music festival!!)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:39 pm

(Ooh, AWESOME JOB, MAC! Darren Criss would be proud. <3)

If Erox wasn't surprised before, he most certainly was now. How could Cane's family be so cruel? And Sarah! This came with the realization that it was he who was to blame for Cane's parents shutting her out, all because he had got her pregnant. "I do, Cane. Don't listen to Sarah," he whispered as he pulled her to him, wrapping his arms around her for support, all the while glaring venomously at Sarah.

They walked around different streets, looking out for a familiar figure, but alas never found one. "Maybe he'll be down by the other side of the bridge," Aiden pointed out, walking in the direction of a large walk-way bridge.

Eoin sat up, not exactly surprised. Her nature being so tough, he had been secretly expecting that. "Let's go for horror," he smiled, and added, "I'll hold your hand if you get too scared."

Cage, uneasy due to his wound still healing and the long period of time e had spent in the hospital bed, got to his feet, slowly staggering after Nella. She wasn't far before he caught up with her, wrapping her in an embrace, shocked to see she was crying. "Nella, why do you not like Lila? Are you jealous? Or do you not want Oakley to be happy after what he did?" he asked the two theories he had as to why she was acting so, wondering if this was her revenge against her brother for killing their baby.

Lila wrapped her small arms tighter around the warmth of Oakley. "Can we leave here? I feel woozy with the hospital smell, and I want to be alone, with you."

Saw grinned, not a real smile, but one of his old ones from when he would fool around, and leaned in to kiss her. Maybe this was the first step to healing from a broken heart; get with girls and kill them.

(HEY, HEY! I'm thinking of dying my hair black with multi-bright colours! Very Happy MAGNUS BANE STYLE, Yeah! ^.^ I just need to think about how I'm doing this so it doesn't go bonkers! xP)
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:52 pm

(Thankooooo. <3 I think now might be a nice moment for Mill to run into Saw. Wink

Cane tucked her head into Erox and said, "I believe you," but the words Sarah said had already reached her ears. She found it hard to breath and was gripping Erox's hand tigehter than normal. "I already know I've been disowned, you asshat," she said feebly to Sarah.
"Other side..." Mill murmured, before taking off to the other end of the bridge. She'd always been fast.
"Me? Scared? Like hell!" Aria grinned and moved back onto the bed after setting up the DVD player, then tucked herself under the blankets. She took Eoin's hand and tugged. "You might want to come over here so you can tuck your head into the pillows when you get scared."
Nella was shaking. "No! Cage, no. I just... I want him to be happy, and if she's around... He can't be! I wasn't lying, Cage. Please believe me. Please."
Oakley would usually go yell at his sister some more, but instead he drew her closer. "How about the gardens?"
Kezzi leaned in and caught his lips, her arms snaking around his neck. She knew he'd come around. They always do. "Sawyuer?" A small, little girl's voice said from a few yards away. Kezzi waved her hand for the girl to go away.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:11 pm

(Hmm, good thinking. ;D)

Erox felt the pressure Cane applied as she clung to him when she retorted back at Sarah. He knew her well enough to recognise the hurt hidden behind her voice. "Cane, you can stay with my family if you want," he said, stroking her hair. Never had he invited Sarah to meet his family back when they had been together, even when she persisted, and now, here he was, inviting Cane.

Aiden could barely keep up with the girl. She obviously did love Saw, but would he ever admit to his feelings again? He had once, Aiden had been there, and he saw the difficulty he had in saying it there; would Saw break her heart furthermore?

"Where?" Aiden asked Mill, then seeing a tall figure with disheveled black hair and the familiar trench coat. He saw the other figure seconds later, one of which Saw had pressed against a wall. Kissing. And Mill had seen.

Eoin laughed then, smirking wide, "Is that your way of saying you want me pressed against you? You don't need to ask, I will gladly do that on my own accord," he said, getting under the blankets with her and pulling her close, amusement in his eyes at her fluttery eyes. "It'd be a good start if you played the movie now."

How could Cage not believe her after she asked him to. "Okay, I believe you, but tell me what it is she did. And why."

"I love the gardens. The flowers are so pretty,"she exclaimed, jumping in his arms as she pressed a kiss to his cheek. Keeping up the soft, innocent look was easy for Lila; she had been once before.

Saw ignored the sweet voice calling his name, thinking it only his mind messing with him for being so heartbroken over Mill, but his eyes snapped open and he pulled his lips away just a little as he took in the figure not far from him. Mill? Had to be a figment of his imagination. Saw glanced back at the girl he had in his arms, whom was brushing Mill off, coaxing Saw to kiss her again. She saw Mill? Mill was... here? "Mill?" he asked, dazed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. Empty

Back to top Go down

Moriah's yelling at me over this.
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: