PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moriah's yelling at me over this.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:33 pm

(I'm making the day of silence shirts!!)

Sarah was sputtering random words behind the pair. "But... You can't talk to me like that!... You... You... Family?..."
Cane just pressed herself closer to Erox. "O-Okay," she whispered, trying her hardest to ignore her sister. "Can you take me somewhere now?" she asked.
Mill whimpered a bit, trying not to fall. "Y-yeah," she said, barely loud enough for him to hear.
Aria stuck her tongue out at him and reached for the remote, pressing play. She then tucked herself closer to him, where it was warm. "If you get too frightened we can find a romantic girly movie that would be more suited to you," she whispered, kissing his cheek quickly.
Nella blinked. He believed her! "S-She's lying! She was being mean- awful- and.. and... she isn't innocent at all, Cage. She's not nice!" Nella was pouting and still crying, but shaking less.
Oakley grinned and brought her through the halls into a large outdoor area filled with exotic flowers. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her back flush against his chest. "Nearly as beautiful as you, but not quite."
Kezzi looked over at the girl, wanting her to go away. "Is she your little sister or something?"
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:55 pm

(Awesomesauce! :-D They should have funny slogans. >.> xD DID YOU SEE, KIMI AND JENA FINALLY MET! It was about bloody time! xP ^.^)

Erox knew that would hit Sarah hard, and he was right in thinking so. He ignored her as he spoke softly to Cane, "Sure. Would you like to meet them now? I'd love if you did." His smile was brilliant, though he was somewhat scared of his parents' views, mostly his brother's though. His brother was important to him.

It took another minute or so for Saw to finally react, pulling violently away from Kezzi, only to growl at her as he regarded Mill, "No, just some girl. What are you doing here, Mill?" Didn't the kissing the nurse stunt push her away? What now?

And great! She brought Aiden. Saw glowered as their eyes met. "Come to kiss me again?" he asked, scoffing. "I don't know if you haven't gotten the message yet, but I'm. Not. Like. You. Gender, yes. Sexuality, no."

"Stop using pathetic excuses to hide your fear. I'm here, and I'll scare away whatever nightmares you have. Or better yet, keep you occupied," he winked, poking her side as the movie began, and lay back, snuggling (yes, he was actually snuggling) into her.

"Okay, well... The act she's putting on is very believable, so if you want to prove to Oakley that it's foul play, you'll have to set her up," Cage told her, knowingly. He was still unsure if it was true. Lila was an act?

Lila's jaw went slack, momentarily surprised at his affection for her. This assignment hadn't been so difficult, but she did feel- No.

"Don't be silly, Oakley," she whispered, playing modest. Her hands rubbed his, 'lovingly'.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:09 pm

Cane smiled, fake, and nodded to him, ignoring while she heard her sister begin crying and ran down the hall somewhere else. "I'd love to meet them. But," she said. "Will they like me?"
Sarah *whining!*
"Just some girl?" Mill said, her heart finally understanding what her head had been telling it. Still, she tried. "I thought... I thought we could talk. I don't know what to... do..."
Kezzi stepped forward. "I don't know who you are, but we both don't want you here. So maybe you should, y'know, go away."
Aria giggled, which was rare on it's own. "You haven't done anything like this before, have you?"
He really did believe her! "Alright," Nella said, sniffling. "Will you help?"
Oakley kissed her cheek from behind her. "Of course not. I'm never silly." He paused. "Well, once in a while. But not right now."
(gtg, mom's yelling at me! And everything is kinda better with Quinn. Don't think he likes me anymore. -.- bye)

Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:52 pm

(WOAH! WHAT?! Are you and Quinn no more? </3 NO! Kiss him and make him love you. D': -.-)

"..Uh, yeah. Why wouldn't they?" he answered her question with a question, the best way possible to get out of the sticky situation. "Cane, I'm sorry I never told you about Sarah." How could he? Nor, tell her that even if he loves Cane and is heartbroken over Sarah, he still might love her deep down.

(:O EROX! ¬.¬)

Saw was confused. Was she coming here to whine about being lost? He set her free when he kissed the damn nurse, why is she still here? Maybe she just needs a push, "Mill, you should listen to, uh," he didn't know Kezzi's name, so just wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her to him, "her."

"Saw," Aiden began, ready to shout at him. He knew Saw loved Mill, but he also knew the chance of him ever admitting that again was slim.

"Shut the fuck up and get out of my sight before I kill you," Saw warned Aiden, glaring.

Eoin looked at her, obviously stating her question dumb. "Do I look like the kind of guy who goes on dates? I didn't even know how to ask you out."

Cage stroked her cheeks, "Of course, babe. Just tell me what you need and I'm there."

Lila laughed lightly, resting back against him as she 'took in' the beautiful scenery. Hell, this is so boring. Couldn't he be somewhat more persistent to do dangerous things?
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:14 am

Cane shook her head and refused to look into his eyes. "No... I understand. It would be something I'd want to bring up anyway, if I were in your position." Cane sighed and put her head on his shoulder.
Mill's hands clenched at her sides. "No, I'm not listening to some girl you picked up on the side of the road, or you, for that matter! You're always 'Me this, me that'- Well, guess what? Now we're going to talk about me! About how you left me alone in a strange place, with no one I know- on several occasions -about how you play with me like I'm some little toy that doesn't matter! When you bend something enough, it snaps, Sawyuer. It will break into pieces. But no, you can't just leave the poor, innocent toy alone, then, can you? You have to take the piece and set them on fire and stomp on them until it's gone! You... You... You're such an idiot!"
(... I can't decide if that made sense or not, but Mill's really angry, so it doesn't have to <3 )
Aria shrugged. "It worked out anyway," the movie was starting so she put her head on his chest as a pillow, the sound of his heartbeat the most prominent thing invading her senses.
Nella couldn't take it anymore and kissed him frantically, wanting everything to be perfect again. "I'm so sorry," she murmured. "I just know how I feel about you, and if you were lying about it the whole time-... It would hurt so much, Cage. So much."

(hehe, I'll try Wink
Yeah, he was ignoring me for a while.)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:19 pm

(Lol! What's the story? You kissed Quinn and he like it? Damn, I'm humming Katy Perry now. xD)

"Um, yeah. So uh, want to go and meet my family now, or just bail out?" He really did want her to meet them, but it was up to her to decide.

Saw grabbed the collar of her shirt to tug her roughly. "You think I fucking care anymore? I used to. I told you I loved you so I don't know what the hell you're talking about with the setting crap on fire!" His eyes flashed with fury and sorrow, "But that girl is none of your concern. She's a much better kisser than you!" That part was a lie.

"Yeah," he said bitterly, thinking back to how Saw had kissed her and it took a fight for her to accept him. Actually, no, she hadn't accepted him as such. She was going to help him out. Saw would pay.

Cage kissed her back, pulling a little aways to look at her, "Um, Can we get back? I'm in a hospital gown.. But we can continue this in my bed," he winked, kissing her cheek. Maybe what Nella said was true..
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:28 pm

Cane raised her eyes a bit, just for a moment. "Of course I want to meet them," she said, standing on her toes to kiss his cheek.

"What a coicidence- I've found several people who are better kissers than you!" Mill said, and then guilt ran through her from lying. No one made her heart race like he did.

Aria turned to face him, her lips pursed. "Is something wrong?" Someone screamed on-screen.

"Oh! You should be lying down," Nella remembered, but she leaned in and kissed him again anyway. "I'm so glad you believe me," she murmured, taking his hand and leading him back in the direction of his hospital room.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:33 pm

(Yeah, so, he's been ignoring me and I kept being like "..." and then a few days ago I sent him a message that says
"Alright, Quinn. I don't know if I did something, but you can stop acting like a dickwad now.
Thanks, babe."

And then last night, me and my friends got a huge bucket, and put four litres of pop in it and vodka (I thik you already know this won't turn out well...) and we listened to songs and would pick a word, and each time they said it in the song we'd dip in a glass and take a shot. There were three of us; it took us fifteen minutes to drink five litres of pop and vodka.
Not even the best part: afterwards, we drunk texted everyone on my contact list. YAAAAAAA.)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:20 pm

(FINALLY! He better respond the RIGHT way to that! :DD Hey, drinking games are fun! Razz I'm going to a party in a few minutes, so I'm excited. I've got people to make sure I don't do anything crazy..O.o Trust me, I'm already hyper, and when I drink I do things. -.-)

"Okay," he laughed a little shakily. "How about we leave tomorrow?" He'd have to give his father and brother some warning. And his mum.

"Really?" he said, acting as if he cared not and crossed his arms over his chest. "Then why are you here shouting at me? Stop interrupting my kissing sessions."

Eoin shook his head, shaking the memory away also, "Doesn't matter. Just watch the movie."

"Yeah," he said, smiling, though it wasn't exactly real. "Nella, let's just forget about everything besides us."
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:31 pm

"Alright. Tomorrow." Cane smiled, an elastic and fake smile, then squeezed his hand. "For now can we... go out somewhere?" she asked, wanting to get as far away from her sister as she could.
"Because I-" Mill stopped herself and took a deep breath. "Because I thought you meant it when you told me you loved me. I found you so I could tell you that I love you too- loved you too." Mill looked at Sawyuer for another moment, then turned to Aiden. "Bring me home?" she asked him, tears in her eyes as she took his hand.
Kezzi smirked, then turned to Sawyuer. "Wow, what a whiney bitch," she said, leaning in to kiss him once more.
Aria didn't say anything, and turned back to the movie in time to see a girl's head get cut off with a chainsaw. The sudden picture took her by surprise and she fliched, turning her face into his chest so she couldn't see it anymore.
Nella nodded as they reached his room, and brought him over to the bed, where she pulled him until he was laying down. She squirmed over him so she was straddling his waist, then leaned over. "Forget everything," she agreed, pressing their lips together.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 12:12 pm

"Uh yeah. Rome?" Erox asked, thinking of the first place he had on his mind. Most of his ex-girlfriends loved Rome, so why not Cane?

Saw pushed Kezzi away, his eyes glued to Mill, never once taking them off her as he rushed forward to grab her hand and turn her around to look at him. "Wait, what? Say it again. Say it!" He needed to hear those words he had wanted to hear for so long.

Aiden stayed still, looking away to give them privacy. This was their time to fix everything. It was both happy and sad. He wanted Mill to be happy with someone she loved, but he still felt attracted to Saw and thus losing his chance, as much as he knew Saw wouldn't even want him, he still would have liked to think of it.

Eoin tightened is arm around her, his fingers making concentric circle patterns on her shoulder in a way to soothe her. "Are you okay?" he whispered. Wait, why am I whispering?

Cage's hands were already round her waist, gliding up under her shirt as he was driven with passion with Nella. The kiss gradually became rougher, hotter and breathtaking.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 12:18 pm

"R-Rome?" Cane sputtered. "No! No, Erox. You are not spending that much money on me. I meant more like... A restaurant? TO the movies? Y'know, normal?"
"Say what?" Mill asked, looking toward Aiden. He looked sad. "What did I do?"
"Yeah, I'm just being a whimp," Aria mumbled, her whole body relaxing as his fingers moved on her. "That feels nice... Relaxing...."
Nella pulled back half an inch. "Do you hurt anywhere?" she asked him, just to be careful. But his hands... Before he even had time to answer her lips were on his again.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 7:18 pm

"Normal is Rome. And that money is nothing, so hush, get packed and let's go," Erox said, tugging her along by the hand as he led her back to her room. "Don't be a girl and take hours."

"The thing about loving me. Mill, don't be stupid, you know rightly." Saw was getting frustrated with impatience. He was never good with patience and after waiting so long, including giving up, on Mill, she finally was saying it.

Aiden shook his head in response to Mill's question, sighing with regret. He felt selfish feeling the way he did.

"I thought you didn't get scared," Eoin said, with a hint of teasing. "It's supposed to feel relaxing. Are you sure you don't want to just turn off the movie and.." Well, he'd leave that to her to figure out, as if it weren't obvious.

"No," Cage growled, breaking through the kiss as he pulled her shirt off, reveling at her nakedness and kissed her again, with urgency.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:11 pm

Cane scowled. "Not normal. And it'll take me ten seconds to pack, asshole," she teased, going into her closet and finding a bag. "Are you absolutely sure?" she asked.
"That I love you? I do love you, Sawyuer. I love you more than anything. But you... You don't love me anymore, and I don't want to say it when you won't return the feeling." Mill looked down, not wanting- not able to- looking in his eyes.
"I wasn't scared, just surprised. And I'll be fine as long as you don't stop that," Aria said, adjusting herself so more of her back was available to his fingers. She was so stressed, her body craved any gentle touches it could receive.
Nella moaned, feeling his eyes on her, and then their lips were crushed together like they'd never been apart. "More," she told him, her hands grabbing at his shirt, wanting it off.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:30 am

"If I wasn't sure I wouldn't be waiting for you to pack, now would I?" he asked, crossing his arms and leaning on the wall, waiting. "And this is so normal."

Saw covered his face with his hands, trying to think of a way to resolve this. "Wait. Let me make it up to you, let me prove I love you. Not today though 'cause it won't work, but starting tomorrow, starting now, dammit!" He was frustrated at himself. Holding back the urge to kiss her was hard.

"Then I'll do it until you beg me to stop," Eoin whispered, somewhat disappointed she didn't move faster. Eoin was used to the slow pace, and he didn't know if he could get used to it.

Cage pulled it off, pulling it off as fast as he could, and winced in return as pain seared through him. But that didn't matter now. Nella mattered, and he was once again absorbed in the kiss.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:28 pm

Cane stuck her tongue out while she threw clothes into the bag. "Is not."
Mill wanted to be strong enough to say no, but all she could do was stare at him. "Will you come back with me?" she asked, offering her hand.
Kezzi growled. "I'm still here!"
Aria nodded and sighed happily. "You're sweet," she told him, moving only to kiss his cheek before settling back.
Nella tried pulling away, but couldn't bring herself to do it. "We shouldn't be doing this," she murmured against his lips. "You're still sick... and... and..."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:09 pm

(Here I am! ^.^)

"Is too. Don't get into a fight you'll only crash and burn in," Erox taunted, chuckling at her quick packing. So unlike the other girls.

It was as if Kezzi had never spoke; Saw only had eyes (and ears, apparently) for Mill. "Yes," he nodded eagerly, slipping his hand into hers and holding tight.

"'Sweet'?" he repeated, disbelieving. "Don't be stupid. I'm not sweet." Never had he been called such a thing, and he wasn't sure if he liked it.

Cage shook his head in protest, "Don't stop this," he whispered, lips frantically on hers, tongue probing past her soft lips.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:16 pm

Cane picked up a pillow and threw it at him, successfully hitting him in the face. "That should teach you a lesson," she said, smiling as she hitched her bag over her shoulder.

Mill watched him for a moment, waiting for him to pull away and claim he was only joking. He didn't. And suddenly, she was blinking back tears- happy, joyful tears- and throwing her arms around him. "Oh God," she whispered. "Never, ever do that again!" She tucked her face into the crook of his neck.
Kezzi *Storms off and has sex with random guy*

Aria didn't bother turning around to face him. "If you weren't sweet, yo'd have left the secod I told you I wasn't sleeping with you. Therefore, you're pretty damn sweet to me."

Nella moaned against him, but was still worried. "Okay..." she mumbled, still franticall kissing him. "But... If you... Mmm... Hurt, you have to tell me," she decided.

(He still likes me.)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:41 pm

He grabbed the pillow, shaking his head from the soft blow of surprise, "No, it didn't teach me lesson, but it did make me realise just how cheeky you are," he smirked, catching her in his arms and spinning her around.

Saw stiffened in shock, finally relaxing against her embrace. "Oh no, please tell me you are not crying," he whispered. She knew he hated it, as he had times before threatened to kill her for just that.

Eoin was still in silence, unsure how to defend himself. "Let's just go back to watching the movie," he said gruffly, losing their fight.

Cage agreed, "Of course. Now shut up," he said, wanting to put full attention back on the moment, not on him. How he hated the attention.

(:O
Very Happy
WHOO! ^.^ He's lucky.. I would have stalked him down and got Saw to kill him. Okay, not really, but.. That's all I got. >.>)
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:50 pm

Cane giggled, swatting at him. "Hey!" she said, still laughing. "That's a lesson, too!"

"I'm crying because... because..." Instead of explaining she crushed their lips together, wanting to show him.
(Poor Aiden. *awkward* )

"That's what I thought." Aria chuckled, draping an arm over him.
*skips movie Wink *
Aria stretched her arms out and nuzzled her face into Eoin's chest with a yawn as the credits rolled. "You staying the night?" she asked, peeking up at him and smiling.

Nella chuckled and was already one step ahead of him, as she pulled away to peel off the skirt she'd been wearing. As if she'd never moved away, her lips were on his again, their tongue battling for dominance.

(XD Thankkkks. And he was like "You're beautiful in every way." and I didn't know what to say so I was like "You're decent." and he was like "That's the best thing anyone's ever said to me <3 " and I said "Don't let it go to your head."
Good times.)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:12 am

"What is?" he asked, grinning as he playfully threw her on the bed, following suit.

Saw pushed her back, breaking the kiss, "Take it slow," he murmured, his eyes wide and lips still tingling from the kiss.

(Aiden: I need a boyfriend. -.-)

"Of course I am. This was your plan all along, remember?" he teased, settling back comfortably.

(Can't write that right now. Sis. is here. O.o)
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:10 pm

Cane wrapped her arms around him, still giggling like a five year old with candy. "You realizing how cheeky I am," she told him, laughing but still trying to be serious. "It's a very important lesson too!"

Mill nodded, her breaths coming in quick and shallow. "Slow. Okay. Wow." She still kept his hand, though, as she turned to Aiden. "How do we get back?" She took his hand too, and squeezed to show she hadn't forgot about him. Mill was finally happy. (well, as much as she could be.) She had both of her boys on either hand, and she could face anything. She loved Aiden, maybe not in the same burning way she loved Sawyuer, but in a way that made her trust him with her life. Like a brother.
"Wow," she repeated, looking back and forth between them, smiling.
(Aww, poor Aiden! <3 )

Aria grinned, then quickly and gracefully pushed herself off the bed and out of the room with only only a small wink at Eoin. She returned a minute or so later in a man's Tshirt that went to her knees, and a pair of PJ bottoms for Eoin. She tossed them at him, smiling. "Ta-da."

(hreheehe...)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:25 pm

(I still can't reply to you know what. That's why I can't reply to Daybreakers either. Nash's character is giving mine a bj. xD MY MUM WOULD DIE IF SHE READ THEM. xD)

"Why's that? You plan on being cheeky forever?" he asked, kissing her lips sweetly. "Then I'll have to live with it."

(Aiden: -.- Wait, is Austin cute? Think he'd go out with me? : D
Mo: ¬.¬ NO!)

Aiden mumbled a 'I think it's this way', looking away from her and Saw. He just couldn't look at them being so... Like they were married. Saw was smiling softly down at Mill, unknown to Aiden's presence.

Eoin frowned as he caught the garments. "Uh, seriously? Don't you think I won't need it? And don't act innocent, 'cause I know you're not."
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:32 pm

Cane nodded enthusiastically. "I suppose you will." She liked that kiss; soft, short and sweet. Then Cane was struck with a sudden thought. "Erox... How many grls have you taken to Rome?" she asked, looking into his eyes.

Mill knew Aiden was sad, but she could feel Sawyuer's soft gaze on her, like she was the most precious thing in the world, and it made her blush. "Are you okay?" she asked Aiden softly, still blushing fiercely, but with a worried expression.

Aria looked at him, then started laughing. "No, I'm pretty sure sleeping in your jeans would be uncomfortable, dear." She was still laughing lightly as she climbed into bed.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:26 am

Erox pulled back from the kiss, from her, looking in her eyes. "Why does it matter? What matters is us, now." Most of his girls from the past were taken to Rome, more so because it was a romantic getaway to spend the weekend in bed. Then he dumped then and moved on. He was not telling Cane any of that.

Aiden glanced back at her, shrugging. What could he say? Well, the girl I consider a sister now is in love with a guy I'm attracted to? Like he would. "Nothing. Just tired."

"Aria, I was talking about sex. You know, that certain activity we both participate in a lot? Yeah, that. That requires nakedness.." Eoin threw the clothes she'd handed him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moriah's yelling at me over this.
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: