PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moriah's yelling at me over this.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:24 pm

(:O Ooh, he's cute! :3 You can let me keep Darren Criss then... ;P)

Aiden looked away, annoyed that Mill wasn't taking his advice, and not wanting her to talk anymore about Saw either. That would just be awkward considering he had kissed him before and was still attracted to him, even when he and Ryder had... Were they even a thing now?

Lila felt hurt when he ran. So he didn't care.

"Fuck," Kevin mumbled, throwing her to the ground and chasing after Oakley. Even he saw Lila as a waste of space and too time consuming. "You can run, but I'll catch up."

Eoin groaned, wrapping his arms around him, glowering at her. "Do you have to leave me though? Can't you just... Delay the food?"
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:56 pm

"I wanted fresh air," Aria said, quirking her head to the side. "It's not a big deal, I'll be back in twenty minutes..."

Oakley raced through the halls, then banged rpidly on the door with his clenched fists where he knew his sister and her boyfriend would be. Nella came to the door in Cage's shirt, that went to her thighs, and gave him a strange look. "Are you ok-"
"Nella!" he said, wrapping his arms around his sister tightly. "I'm sorry for not believing you," he whispered. "I'm so sorry. But you have to believe me right now." He pulled back, hearing Kevin's footsteps in the hall behind him. "Cage... he..."

Mill and Ryder were hitting it off, playing clapping games and giggling, when suddenly Mill turned to Aiden. "Is this your boyfriend?"
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:13 am

(And no.)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 4:09 pm

(And yes! :O You can't have them all! D':
Will: Look who's talking miss 'I get every badass in every book and I don't share.' ¬.¬
Mo: HDHSDGYE!!! But still, this is Darren Criss! THE Darren Criss. <3)

"Really?" he questioned, eyes dim with disappointment. She would probably not return. "Actually, you go on ahead. I'll be right here when you get back. Take your time."

Cage had just been zipping up his pants when Oakley said his name. "Oakley, would you give it a rest? I've done nothing wrong and Nella doesn't believe the bullshit from your mouth." He had a sense of what it was about; why Oakley looked like he had seen a ghost - they hadn't done their job right.

Kevin swore again, hiding in the shadows as Oakley ran to company. He recognised Cage's voice as the man who had hired him and knew he was going to suffer greatly with the rest of the company if it got out he hadn't fulfilled a deed he had decided to take aboard when Lila had obviously failed.

"Uh, um..." What was he suppose to say? She had asked so suddenly, and he didn't even know the answer. Laughing it off, he frowned at her, "What makes you say that?" There, no lies.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:20 am

Aria gave him a look, then sighed. "Twenty minutes. i promise." She leaned in and kissed him, nipping at him bottom lip playfully before pulling away. "Twenty minutes."

Nella was instantantly frowning. "I don't know Cage... Oakley is more the type to solve problems on his own." She turned back around to her brother and sighed. "Explain- then I'll decide whether or not to believe you."
Oakley gushed everything out in thirty seconds, about Lila and Kevin and her boyfriend, and was left begging his sister to believe him. Nella looked apalled. "The part about Lila sounds right, but Cage would never do something like that!" she protested. "He's not a murderer. He wouldn't want you dead; what kind of monster would want to kill their love's brother?" She shivered at the thought.
Oakley was glaring at Cage. "They said so! It was Cage, Nell!"

"Because he looks like a boyfriend," Mill said. "And you look at eachother like you're dating. And," Mill giggled. "He isn't wearing a shirt."
Ryder blushed something fierce, looking at Aiden.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:30 am

Eoin nodded, raising his eyebrows. "Well? The faster you leave, the faster you get back. Hurry on," he insisted, waiting.

Cage crossed his arms over his bare chest, glaring Oakley down, "Nella's right; I wouldn't do that. I thought earlier today we would be friends, but now I guess you never planned on that. What, you want to get rid of me so bad you have to make up some big lie? It's not going to work, Oakley."

Aiden's mouth gaped, finally clamping shut as he thought about that. "Okay... So what?" he asked, trying to fight the oncoming blush.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:37 am

(BDSKBFDSJHKS ILL BE BACK IN AN HOUR.)
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:13 pm

Aria giggled, then kissed him once more. "Don't you go anywhere!" she called, rushing out the door. She busied herself at the market, buying them both fresh, warm cinnamon buns for breakfast, and an apple pie... Because, damnit, she wanted an apple pie.

Oakley sputtered something out, along the lines of, "But... But Nella! He- you... But..."
Nella sighed, looking pointedly at the door. "Oakley, I never thought you'd sink this low. This is even bad for you." She shook her head, obviously disappointed. "I think you should go."
Oakley shook his head quickly, almost panicking. "No! Nell, you know I wouldn't be this... this urgent if it weren't true! Please, Nella!" When Nella obviously wasn't changing her mind, Oak looked to Cage. "Cage! Call them off, and I'll leave. I'll be gone, forever! You'll never have to face me again! Please, I just... I can't leave her alone."

"Sooooo, are you dating or not?"
Ryder sighed, raising his eyebrows at Aiden, then facing Mill. "We're... uh, we're friends."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:26 pm

Eoin had waited for over ten minutes after Aria had left before jumping off the bed. He grappled around getting his shoes on and clutching his head as it spun, all before he, too left. Aria wouldn't want him, he had to get home before Aiden got worried (possibly) and the thought of waiting on Aria to come back, only to discover she wouldn't, hurt. No, he'd be long gone if she did return. With a final glance around her home, he walked out the door, rushing to his own apartment.

Cage would have loved to laugh now in his face. "Oakley, I'm not going to pretend and play along with this scheme of yours. I'm sorry." For winning! Ha! Cage shook his head, "Please, leave Nella and me in peace."

Right. That's why Aiden hadn't chanced answering the question; Ryder obviously didn't think the way he did. "Yep, just friends."
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:45 pm

(MORIAH HE KISSED CHRIS I MEAN LIKE IN DUBLIN IT KISSED HIM TUMBLR CAUSED LORD)

Aria was just walking home, nibbling on her cinnamon bun, when she saw Eoin cross the street in a hurry. Why was he?- Oh. Aria dropped the food, the glass plate she'd been eating off of shattering loudly. Of course he'd leave. Why wouldn't he? She bent over to pick up the pieces, and squeezed her eyes shut.

Oakley looked at them both for a moment, then ran back the way he'd came, knowning Lila would most likely still be in the gardens when Kevin would have left. "Lila!" He shouted, making it through the doors. "Lila!?"

Ryder saw Aiden's expression and looked back down at Mill. "At lest for now." There was a flash of mischief in his eye, while he winked at Mill. "Now, you, girl, should go wash up. You're caked with mud."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:54 pm

(I KNOW! MY FRIEND WAS DOWN AT THE SHOW (I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS) AND SHE SAW EVERYTHING! D: I wish I had known they were performing here...)

When Eoin had made it home, he heard noises from within, frowning, he just swung open the door. "What the fuck? What are you," he pointed to Mill, "Doing here? And..What, that asshole guy wasn't enough you went and gathered up to more? Hey, shirtless boy! Get something on before I turn blind." He glared at each one individually, stopping at Aiden.

"You have girls over all the time and I don't say anything."

"I don't approve of a threesome with two guys. Twp girls, Aiden, that's cool, but this is hopeless. Kick him out before I do."

He was in a very pissed mood because of Aria.

Lila was walking away, her head turned into herself, arms wrapped around it. "Leave me alone," she mumbled out, still not stopping to even give him a well-deserved glare. "You already did; can't be hard to do it again."
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:03 pm

Mill looked wide-eyed at the new boy, then to Aiden. "Geez. He's worse than Saw."
Ryder could only stand there emotionlessly, looking at the ground.

"Yeah, well, you tried to kill me," Oakley said, running to catch up with her and cutting her off. "Lila, I left to find Nella- I knew he wouldn't hurt you. I wouldn't let you get hurt." He chuckled a bit. "Not that you'd have the same concern for me."

(I FORGOT HOW TO BREATHE)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:26 pm

"And you're a little cry baby since the moment Aiden and I marched you into the hospital." Eoin's eyes flicked back to Aiden, "Get the freak out of here. In fact, get both freaks out of here."

"Fuck you."

Eoin turned round to look at Aiden. Actually look at him. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me."

"Then get the fuck out of my house with your freaks. Got it? This isn't a tent to host a freak show in-" Aiden cut him off with a blow to the cheek, earning one himself, though dead-on in the face - cracking his nose.

"Right, so him threatening to kill me, punching me, throwing my face into the concrete ground, holding a knife to my throat and actually cutting me... Now where in that fucking show do you see the words 'he wouldn't hurt me?'" She slapped him across the face, storming off, "I know you don't care, but to lie is worse."

(IN AND OUT. GAH! I CAN'T EVEN DO THAT. >.>)
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:36 pm

Ryder didn't look too surprised- he'd seen fights before. He grabbed the back of Eoin's shirt and pulled him back, easily. "Okay, Big Boy," he said, rolling his eyes. "You obviously didn't have a good morning, so why don't you just go tke a nap and you can tell Aiden all about it once you aren't..."
"Grumpy?" Mill offered.
"What she said."
Mill squinted her eyes at Eoin, studying his face for a moment. "And there's some lipstick on your cheek."

Oakley continued walking next to her. "I'm not lying. He wouldn't of killed you, Lila, he just..." Oakley knew she wouldn't believe him. "I had to tell my sister."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:47 am

Eoin glared at Mil and Ryder as he roughly scrubbed the 'lipstick' off where she was examining his cheek. "Get off me," he shoved Ryder away, storming into his bedroom and slamming the door shut.

"Thanks," Aiden mumbled through the clutched hands he had over his face.

Lila's lips stayed tightly sealed as he spoke, finally snapping with a resigned sigh, "Whatever. Go back to your precious sister and leave me alone. I'm already hurting enough as it is; you're just making things worse."
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 8:22 pm

Mill winced when the door shut, seeing as loud noises scare her.
Ryder smiled a little, and put an arm around Aiden's shoulders. "Absolutely no problem. But, uh... Is he always like that?"

"I don't mean to," Oakley whispered, for the first time in his life sounding shy and resigned.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:58 pm

Aiden nodded sadly, "When he's not in a good mood, which is a lot of the time." He leaned in and kissed Ryder on the lips - just a peck.

Lila scoffed at him. "Well, get out of my life then! I hate you!" She shoved on his chest hard, the action making her stumble a little into his arms when dizziness came over her. But she recovered to shove him again, with great strength. "Go. Away!"
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:28 pm

Ryder frowned, but felt happier because of that small touch. Meanwhile, Mill was giggling uncontrollably, thinking about how her and Sawyuer's kisses were much better than that- and then she was completely sober and straight-faced again.
Ryder gave Aiden a small squeeze, then bit his lip. "I wish I wasn't so... Forgetful..." he murmured, trying to remember exactly where his apartement was. Near that... That place..?

Oakley stumbled, but caught himself. "A-Alright," he said shakily. So far in the past while, he'd falle in love, ruined everything, suddenly developed compassion for his sister, had his love ripped away, found out she was trying to kill him, escaped near death and now- He took a shallow breath.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:17 pm

(Darren. >.>)

"So you'd rather have got met me and came back here?" Aiden asked playfully, yet underneath was hurt.

Saw finished his eleventh drink before he stood up from the bar stool, finding the room spinning off and jumping around. "I loved her," he slurred in a half-shout. "Love is stupid!"

Lil'a eyes filled with all the tears from the years of hurting. Oakley had hurt her the most. Why? Because she loved him the most. "Good," she whispered, running away to try and get further from him and the aching in her chest.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:22 pm

Ryder laughed lightly, smirking down at the other boy. "Well, I would have rather brought you back to my place and-" he cut off, looking at Mill. "How old is she, because the next part of that phrase is definitely rated R."
Mill looked tearily at the ground, then at the door. Maybe if she tried talking to Sawyuer... Nah... He wouldn't listen. Besides, he would come back. He would probably know where she had gone and come back for her. He loved her, right? ANd love meant he'd for sure come back and they could kiss and be happy again. For some reason her stomach dropped at the thought.

(HFUSHFKSUHUFKS I think Aria should go to the bar.)

Oakley stumbled away, not having anywhere to go. He couldn't see his sister, or Lila, and if he turned aa corner an assassin could come out of no where and murder him o the spot. Great.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:31 pm

Aiden shrugged, "Yeah, she did a lot of R rated things when we found her, so go ahead." He was grinning like an idiot at Ryder, having his full attention already.

(SHE SHOULD! ;D SEXY TIME AGAIN WITH SAW AND ARIA! >.> Hyper, yesh.)
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:36 pm

Mill fell sideways onto the couch, tears flowing down her face. Just as Ryder had been about to kiss Aiden, he heard the soft thud of her landing and spun around, then back to Aiden. "What's wrong with her? Is she broken?" he asked.

"Amen to that!" Aria said, lifting her drink to him, and feeling as it sloshed around the brim of her cup, but didn't spill. "Love is so st-stupid!" She, for some reason, decided that was funny, and started giggling under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:58 pm

Aiden broke away from Ryder to kneel in front of Mill. "Mill? Is it Saw?" That boy had no idea how much he was hurting her; Aiden bet he was out having a great time and enjoying life.

Saw turned to the girl, recognising her from the hospital. "Hey! I kissed you!" He laughed as he sat down next to her. "You have no idea how stupid love is," he slurred, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:38 pm

Mill just started sobbing, holding her face in her hands. She was just so confused- she could't figure out how to deal with it. On one hand, she felt like she should run after him, and on the other... She couldn't. "N-No," Mill said weakly, splitting her fingers to look at Aiden and immediately covering her eyes again.
Ryder *awkwardly stands there*

"Did you?" Aria asked, momentarily confused. "I kiss a lot of people... Anyway, I probably don't." SHe racked her memory for the drunken boy standing in front of her, and a short little girl came to mind. "That little girl? Is that who you're talking about?" she said, tilting her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moriah's yelling at me over this.
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: