PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moriah's yelling at me over this.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 5 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:44 pm

Nella smiled, but it was a "Are you crazy?" smile. "What does that mean?" she asked, her hand hanging limply at her side.

Cane smiled adoringly at him, cuddling into him and moving his arm so it was around her. She pressed her face into his chest, meaning to be silent, but when did what she want ever happen? "I love you..." she sighed.

Mill giggled, liking the way he whispered to her. She locked the door and climbed into the bed, tugging him by the hand, until she remembered that he didn't like it when she was that close. "Will you sleep with me?" she asked quietly, squeezing his hand.

Ryder was blushing even more now, and he bent and started to pick up the bigger chunks of glass for Aiden. "I'm sorry, it's just that my clothes were all dirty..."

Oakley sighed. "The girl I just saw talking to my sister is completely different than the girl I fell in love with!" he told her, shaking his head.

(Eoin ? :3 )
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:13 pm

"It means you won't get hurt again. Nella, you don't need me." Cage didn't point out that he needed her, or wanted her to be exact, but that would come second to her wants.

And she finally said it, after Erox had waited so long and had just been having oral sex with some other girl minutes before. He couldn't handle it. "I think I'm going to be sick," he mumbled, jumping to his feet and making a run for the bathroom.

Did she mean..? Or...? "Um, why don't I keep you company while you sleep?" There, that sufficed for both meanings. Saw followed into the bed with her, pulling the blanket over them.

"Don't be sorry," Aiden said, bending to pick the shards too, trying not, but failing, to check out Ryder. "It's not your fault your ho- Food's ready!" He shook his head, wondering why he almost blurted THAT.

"Actually, I'm the same girl, just with a backbone. What about you? You're fucking different to the first time I met you. Since when are you such an asshole?" She was hurt and it only felt better to try and hurt him back.

(Opps, forgots him. xD)

Eoin groaned, tugging her dress off, needing it off. She was making him feel on fire. He kissed down her neck slowly, lingering all the way, as his hands worked her bra.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:24 pm

Nella shook her head, stepping towards him again. "Yes, I do. I need youmore than anything, Cage. I... I love you. Doesn't that mean anything to you?" Something in the back of her mind told her that he'd done something wrong, but she ignored it. He couldn't be serious.

Cane was jostled into a sitting position, while her mouth formed a tiny 'o'. "Whaa?" she mumbled, debating whether or not to follow him. "Erox!" Was he really sick? Did she do something? She hadn't said that out loud, had she?

(I love Mill.)
Mill giggled, squirming closer to Sawyuer and tucking her head into him. "Why'd you say that?" she asked, peeking up at him through her long bangs. Her toes wiggled under the blankets, trying to be warm, and she shivered lightly. "Brr..."

Ryder looked at him wide-eyed. Was he going to say 'hot'? No... He probably meant 'ho...meless.' Or something. Ryder couldn't think of any other words. "Thanks for cooking, by the way," he murmured.

Oakley pulled out his perfected mask of bitchiness and indifference, and smirked. "Born this way, baby." He made a grand sweeping gesture, pointing to himself. (GAGA QUOTE.)

(I forget people all the time! :DDDD )

Aria nipped at the top of his ear, and her fingers knotted in his hair. "Mmm..." she murmured, too lazy to think coherently.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 5 EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:18 pm

"Of course," Cage scoffed, "But if I keep hurting you, what's the point in being with you. I don't want to hurt you again." He stared at her, wanting her to see what he meant.

Erox didn't reply, just kept going until he had slammed a door shut and caught his breath, back against it for support. Even though he had waited for her to say those words, he never imagined the effect they'd have on him.

"Because I thought you might want some sleep? It's been an exhausting day, Mill," Saw said sternly, not allowing embarrassment to show.

Aiden shrugged, "It's the least I, uh, " his eyes were stuck on Ryder again, blinking as he awoke his daze, "Um, I could do...."

Lila slapped him hard across one cheek to the other, making his head snap to one side. She was peeved he was acting this way now, unlike the old him, or at least the one she had known. "You're a bastard."

Eoin felt more tempted to go all the way, having stripped her of her bra, and now making his way to her panties, getting excited all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 5 EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:32 pm

Nella blinked a couple times. "You're... You're scaring me, love," she told him, taking his hand again and stepping even closer, only inches apart. "I need you, Cage."

He was probably actually sick, from flying, she decided. And I didn't say that out loud. Nope. I'm not ready for that. But what if she'd just whispered it by accident, and he'd overheard... No way. He wouldn't react like that. I think, she added mentally. Cane took a deep breath and walked down the isle, reaching the door seconds later. Her knuckles rapped softly on the door. "Erox, sweet?" she murmured. "Please stop running off... It's worrying me."

"What else would we do in a bed?" Mill nestled herself next to him again with a soft yawn. Her arm wrapped around his waist and drew herself closer to him, already starting to drift off a bit.

Ryder was surely blushing furiously at this point. "I'm sorry about the plate... Are you okay?"

"Thanks for reminding me," Oakley whispered, feeling blood on the inside of his mouth. he closed his eyes for a moment, then opened them to find the still fuming Lila in front of him. What if she was the same? He hadn't really considered it. Without him realized what he was doing, he suddenly had one of her hands in each of his, and he was looking into her eyes. "I... You... Why...?"
(So coherent. -.-)

Some sort of alarm went off in Aria head, but it went unnoticed as Eoin travelled lower on her body. Shouldn't she... stop...?... No... Too good...
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 5 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:25 pm

"Not if all I do is hurt you. You're better off without me," Cage told her again, like the many times before. And just like every time he did, his heart broke a little more.

Erox kept controlling his breathing, not letting her voice freak him out again. "I-I'll be out in a second." He wasn't sure he wanted to hear those words so soon now.

Saw watched her carefully, scoffing at her innocence. "You figure it out, Mill." He lay his head back, relaxing for once since they had fallen into this war-stricken world.

Aiden shook his head, "Forget the plate; it's my fault. And yeah, I'll be fine," he muttered, meaning when he got his heart racing to normal again. And when he stopped staring at Ryder, which seemed impossible at this stage.

Lila was taken aback by his sudden change in attitude. "Wha-what?!" she squeaked, eyes grown wide and her hand on fire. What was he getting at?

And Eoin got rid of her panties, leaving her naked before him. "You're beautiful," he whispered, gazing in her eyes as he did. He wasn't referring to her body, which was beautiful, it was her face and eyes that stood out for him.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 5 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 5:06 pm

"You don't hurt me, Cage. You make me feel better." She was near crying. "You leaving would hurt me more than anything. You must be delrious, Cage; you must just need more rest. You shouldn't be talking like that..."

Cane sighed quietly, then knocked on the door, louder this time. "I swear to you, Erox, that if you don't let me in right now to check if you're okay, I'll scream at the door until you do."

Millia nodded, barely, against his chest. "Maybe... We couldda...Hm..." And that's when she drifted off to sleep, warm and feeling safe in Sawyuer's arms, and pressed against him.

Ryder ducked his face down, trying to hide some of his obvious blush. "If you're sure... You mentioned food?"

"I don't know," Oakley murmured. "I just... You're so much different... But I want to love you. I just.. How?" He was semi talking to her, and half to himself.

Aria blushed a deep scarlet, then gently moved her fingers so they were guiding his lips towards hers.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:11 pm

Cage didn't know what to do. On one hand, he was delighted she still wanted him, that she still loved him after everything he'd done, but on the other, he didn't want to hurt her again. Maybe Nella was right; rest would be good for him now. He could decide later. "Okay.."

Erox got up and swung the door open, not really looking at her, but almost through her. "What do you want?" he asked, sounding very unlike how he felt - scared.

Saw wasn't sure what exactly she was going to come up with, but he guessed it'd be something innocent, knowing Mill. He nuzzled into her warm body and closed his eyes, whispering in her ear, "Good night, Millia." The first time he ever said her name in full.

"Uh, yeah, it's mostly just a fry; eyes, bacon, beans... That okay for you?" he asked, getting up and throwing the broken shards into a bin, then washing his hands to get out two new plates.

Lila wasn't exactly prepared for that from him. Bi-polar much, Oakley? "I don't know," she scoffed, though not pulling away. Just because he was sweet again didn't automatically take her bad mood away.

Eoin kissed her, after her gestures directed that way. He kissed her long and hard, changing to soft and sweet before pulling away, breath stolen by her.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:24 pm

Nella was shaking, and staring at him. "Okay?" she whispered, taking a shallow breath. "Okay... Yeah, okay..." She let her breath out and threw her arms around him.

The way he wouldn't look at her just made Cane fume. "I want to know what the hell has possessed you!" She said, glaring, but somehow lovingly. "I mean... You obviously heard me- and I hadn't meant to say that,m but it's true, and- Goddamnit, Erox! I thought you said you loved me!"

Mill vaguely heard her name being said, but she was already asleep. *DREAMING/NIGHTMAREING*
Sawyuer glared down at her, while Mill was backed against a wall, crying. "You really thought I loved you?" he sneered. "I didn't think you were that stupid, you little slut. You're such an idiot; no one would ever love you- your own parents left you in a fucking hospital, alone, to live on your own. They didn't even care enough to say goodbye. No one cares that much..." And as he continued all she could do was say one thing: "Sawyuer! Stop, please! Sawyuer, Sawyuer, Sawyuer!"
"Sawyuer!" she cried, sitting straight up in bed. She looked to her side and saw him, and without a moment hesitation she was trying to pry herself away, but her movements were too frantic to do her any good. "Let go! Oh, God, let go!"

"Sounds good to me," Ryder grinned crookedly. "Need help with anything?"

"Of course you wouldn't," Oakley sighed, letting her go. "I need to go... rest. Yeah, rest." He looked delirious and flustered, and he turned, trying to figure out where to go.

Aria opened her eyes and looked into his, and she knew her eyes were so full of emotion, and secrets, and herself, that suddenly her entire face fell. "Oh, no, Eoin... We shouldn't... No..." She pushed him off and sat up.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:45 pm

(I've gotta reply from my iPod from now on! See ya!)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:51 pm

Cage stepped back, almost losing his footing, but not. He curled his arms around her back, shutting his eyes as he took in the moment. Finally, she was back, and he didn't feel so alone anymore.

"I do! It's just...I can't talk about this right now," he shook his head turning to slam the door on her face. How was he suppose to be happy when he had just been with another girl moments before she had told him?

Saw sat up, heart racing wildly as he watched Mill in horror. "What?!" He was surprised by her screaming, and pulled away from her so fast he flung off the bed, falling flat on his face. What the hell just happened?

"Uh...." Aiden's hand shook, before placing the plates steadily on the table. "You can get the glasses." And somehow get un-hot so you aren't so captivating.

"Oakley?" Lila was disappointed and saddened when he broke his moment. She hadn't wanted him to stop. She wanted him to cover her in his soft kisses, wrap her in his arms, breathe those words he once said. But she was always in for pain and disappointment when it came to boys.

Eoin sat still, recovering from his hard breathing and uncontrollable feelings. "What? You can't just do that!"
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:09 pm

Nella was crying softly into his shoulder. "Don't do that!"

Cane sputtered, not knowing how to react. She went back to her seat and wiped at her face. This is so stupid. Why was she crying?

Mill was bawling And scrambling to get to the door. "I hate you! You're so awful!" she cried.

Ryder smiled awkwardly, getting two glasses from a cupboard. "So... How'd you end up here?"

"I'm sorry," he mumbled, heading down a random hall. He'd never felt so strange in his life.

Aria just shook her head. "No, Eoin! I don't want to just have meaningless sex anymore! I promises myself I wouldn't, then I saw you earlier and I couldn't help it! I just want it to mean something for once!"
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:06 pm

Cage was in a daze, still unsure of how he should act. He did need rest; lots of it. "Sorry." The word was barely audible.

After about half an hour spent there, staring at the mirror reflecting his impassive face, Erox walked out of the bathroom, taking his original seat; beside Cane. He didn't look at her, not even once, but just sat there, keeping silent.

Saw lifted himself up with his arms, sitting up on the ground, utterly confused by Mill's behaviour. He hadn't tried anything...What was she talking about? "Mill?"

"Parents both died, I was left to take care of myself and Eoin, my roommate, found me and offered me a place in the army. So I took it and here I am. You?" Aiden's words were rushed, still flustered over Ryder.

She walked after him, not letting him go; unable to. "Oakley, please?"

He wasn't sure if this - her - meant anything. But she was more important than the others. "So what now?" he asked, seemingly unkind.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:32 pm

"I know."Nella let him go, and immediately dragged him into his room. "You need to sleep; I'll go get you food and things while you're sleeping, arlight?"

Cane was still sitting there, glaring at her reflection in the window. She was sitting as far away as possible from him, her hands in fists on her own lap. She countered his silence with her own, unable to even think of anything to say.

"Let me out! I hate you! Let me go!" she said, turning the doorknob viloently. She had to get away after he'd said all those things; she couldn't just sit there and take it- but he seemed so confused about it. "Y-You said you hate me... And about my parents, and no one loved me, and... I need to get out!" She began scratching at the door again.

"I'm sorry," Ryder murmured. "About your parents, that is. Did you always want to be in the army?"

"Please what?" he asked, turning back around. He was exhausted from all this... this... Having to feel things.

"You probably want to leave," Aria murmured, and couldn't help sounding sad.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 5 EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:40 am

Cage followed obediently, hanging his head low as he did. "Yeah," he said under his breath, suddenly feeling exhausted with everything, and feeling the sadness weigh on him.

Finally, Erox turned his head to look at her, opening his mouth and closing it again, not sure how to break the silence. "This date was a bad idea." It slipped out before he could think better of it, but it was the one thought that kept running through his head. If they'd stayed at school, they'd probably still be in a happy, light mood.

Saw got up to his feet slowly, all the while staring at her. "What?! Mill, I never said any of those things," he exclaimed, scoffing at the confusion. He walked over to her, shoving her hands away from the door knob and forcing her to stand still and look at him. "Mill!"

Aiden shrugged, "Don't be. I don't even remember them anymore, so they mean nothing to me. And no. I didn't know what I wanted, but when Eoin came, I knew I had a friend then and it was better than being alone."

"Please don't leave me," she begged, for once in her life. "I don't want you to." Lila made it plain and simple.

He couldn't believe her. No, this had to be a joke. But one look at her face and he knew. "You want me to leave? Fine," he whispered harshly, getting up and pulling on his shirt and pants, storming out of the room. He left with a slam of the door.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 5 EmptySat May 14, 2011 10:14 am

Nella laid him down on the bed and draped the blanket over him. "Please sleep, love," she whispered, kissing his temple. "Maybe then you'll stop talking nonsense." Her voice was light and teasing, but with obvious worry underneath. She then ran off to find him food.

Cane's eyes went wide but she didn't look away from the window. She felt more tears run down her cheeks, but made no move to dry them. Why would he say that? Why - out of everything he could have sadi - did he choose to say that?
"Maybe we were a bad idea," she whispered.

Mill was shaking and crying and a complete mess. "Yes you did! I saw you say them straight to my face!"

"That's true. Being alone isn't always fun," Ryder said, with a ghost of a smile. "It's hard."

"Give me a reason to stay that doesn't make me angrier than I already am," he told her, eyes flashing.

Aria winced as he slammed the door, but didn't chase after him. She didn't want to be used anymore; she wanted someone to have breakfast with in the morning. And Eoin wasn't that person. He would do anything he wanted with her, and then leave before she woke up. And the way he looked when he'd called her beautiful didn't matter- he probably said that to every girl he knew. The thought made Aria's stomach twist inside her, and she fell back against the bed with a sound somewhere between a whimper and a sob.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 5 EmptySat May 14, 2011 2:29 pm

Cage wasn't so sure. Then again, that might be his aching head and mixed thoughts talking. "Nella, just stay," he murmured, before his eyes closed and he was snoring lightly.

Erox's jaw dropped at her words. Did she actually mean it? "After everything, you're actually thinking that?" he asked, refusing to believe she meant it. He could see her tears, and he reached out his hand to take hers, hesitantly.

"Mill, you were sleeping, and so was I! How could I have said that, Mill?" Saw hissed, cupping her face between his hands.

"You were alone?" he asked, taking pity on Ryder as returned the smile sadly.

A reason? Right. She closed their distance, crushing her lips to his as she kissed him. Lila found this the best possible way to show it.

Eoin stood against a wall outside the room, listening to her small whims. He bit his lip, restraining himself from walking back in there to comfort her. She didn't want him, so why should he make it any harder?
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 5 EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:14 pm

Nella was already out the door, andshe found plenty of food for Cage, and got help to being it all to his room. After everything was set up, she sat in a chair next to his bed, holdinghis hand gently.

Cane pulled her hand away. "What else am I supposed to think? You won't even talk to me," she whispered. "You... You can't just scare me like that, and expect me to just accept it."

Mill's face shimmered with tears and she whimpered. "I don't want you to hurt me," she whispered, meaning more than just physically.

"Nit technically," Ryder said. "My parents weren't the best... They had trouble accepting me. I moved out early, just to get away." He looked down awkwardly.

Oakley returned the kiss immediately, wrapping an arm around her waist. Maybe he didn't know how he felt, but like he'll he'd pass up a chance like this. "Im going to hurt you..." he whispered.

Aria got herself together and put on a Tshirt, before realizing she'd never heard the front door open or close. "Eoin?" she called lightly, wiping her face with the back of her hands.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 5 EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:32 pm

After some time, Cage opened his eyes, still drowsy as he tried to focus on the figure next to him, clutching his hand. "Nella?" Cage whispered, heart thrumming. What if it wasn't? What if she left him?

Erox's obnoxious attitude started to shine through again, "Excuse me? Since when do I have to tell you everything about me? We're not married!"

Saw pulled away as soon as she whispered those words. He was a murderer by heart; he could easily hurt her, even by accident. "You're still scared of me? Are you remembering that time I threatened to...." Kill you. He almost had, but failed by seconds.

"You mean they didn't agree with your sexuality?" Aiden couldn't imagine how that might have felt; he'd only realised after Eoin had found him, and Eoin accepted him, acting like a protective older brother.

Lila stiffened, trying to pull out of his tight grip. "What?" she breathed, hitting his chest so as to make him let go.

Eoin didn't answer, just stayed silent and still in the crouched position. He was very tempted to go back to her and demand she want him, but he felt too broken to do so.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 5 EmptySun May 15, 2011 4:19 pm

Nella brought his fingers to her lips and kissed his knuckles softly. "Yes, it's me," she told him quietly. "I got you something to eat, if you don't want to sleep anymore." He sounded so worried and it made her heart break.

Cane took a deep breath and turned to look at him. "The second this plane lands, I'm using my own money to send myself back home. Then I'm going back to my room, packing my things, leaving, and never seeing you again. Understood?"

Mill looked down. "I'm remembering five minutes ago when you said you hated me," she told him honestly.

"You could say that..." Ryder mused. "My being gay was more like a prompt for them to hate me outwardly, instead of just inside. They weren't the best, but I kept waiting for them to get better. It just didn't work out in my favour."

"I hurt everybody," Oakley explained, not letting go. "Of course I could break your arm in a second if I wanted to, but I mean more emotionally. I don't want to hurt you like that, Lila," he said quietly.

Aria sighed, thinking she was just being crazy. He wouldn't wait for her, or even care that much for that matter. She moved slowly over to her stereo and turned on, full-blast, her music. While humming along to the tune, she went out to the kitchen to get herself some ice cream and cookie-dough. Typical lonely girl food.
(She walked right by Eoin. And, in my head, the song is dance in the dark by Lady Gaga <3333333 HAGAGAGAGAGAGGA <3
Ohgod I'm such a fangirl.)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 5 EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:57 pm

"No, I don't need anything except you," he whispered, tugging on her hand. Hell, his head was beginning to spin.

"You're going to run away? You think that solves problems? Fine, do that! Do whatever the fuck you want. Like I give a shit anyway." Erox was bitter about her threat so much he brought all the pain from their situation and turned it into hatred.

"Five minutes ago I was sleep, as were you... You were dreaming. You must have been," Saw continued to defend himself.

"Well, you're better off without them, then. They don't realise how good a son they had, and I only met you," Aiden said, smiling. Ryder was a really sweet person and from what he told about his parents, he didn't deserve such treatment.

Lila hit him a final time, breaking free. "You can't. I can't be hurt emotionally anymore. You can try, but you'll fail." Even if her words sounded strong, she was beginning to feel as if they weren't real anymore; Oakley had affected her to feel again - he awakened the warm, fuzzy side she had thought was lost.

Eoin watched her, unknowingly smiling as he did. She was beautiful. But she was most likely happy she was rid (or almost) of him. He stayed where he was, not moving, but only watching.

(LOL! GAGA GIRL. Razz Did you see the video of some girl crying about Gaga making jesus comparisons being sick and how we'll all go to hell if we listen to it? Cuckoo! xD OMFA! I need to show you something Gaga! : DD)
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 5 EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:16 pm

Nella smiled softly. "I love you, you know," she said quietly. "You should rest more... You look sick."

"Surprise, surprise- you act like you gave a shit in the first place," Cane spat back. "And it definitely solves the problem, considering the problem is you!"

"Sleep?" Mill thought back, remembering crawling into bed with Sawyuer's arms around her, and her closing her eyes... "So.. you don't hate me?"

Ryder smiled and blushed. "Thank you. It means a lot."

Oakley sighed. "I'm leaving." He looked at her once more, his eyes running slowly over her body, trying to see if the sweet, innocent Lila was still there- not that he could see.

Aria didn't want to be upset anymore. It was practically making her sick. On the way back from the kitchen, she started belting out the words to the song, moving her feet to the beat a bit. Anything to distract her. "Baby loves to dance in the dark, 'cause when he's looking she falls apart!" When she rounded the corner, she saw s shadow against a wall. "Find your freedom in the music, find your Jesus, find your- WHO'S THERE?!"

(AHHH. I FOUND A VIDEO OF DARREN CRISS'S BEST PARTS IN INTERVIEWS.)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:08 pm

He shook his head, tugging her closer, which she currently wasn't enough for him. "No, I just want you here. I love you so much." Because he did.

He shook his head, laughing harshly again, "As if. I hate clingy girls like you. Candy Cane, babe, just shut up and leave already," he demanded, staring her down, his nature returning to what he once was when they first met.

Saw laughed, wrapping her into his arms, "I most certainly don't! I'm in love with you, Millia." Oh god, he hated saying it out loud; he was cringing.

"Anytime. Thanks for keeping me company," Aiden remarked, keeping his other thoughts silent; thanks for being so hot.

(GOTTA GO -> DAD'S HOME!!! BACK TOMORROW!! I'LL FINISH THEN!!! <3)
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:35 pm

Nella giggled a little bit, and crawled next to him in the oversized bed. Well, oversized for a hospital. She nuzzled her face into him and kissed a spot on his neck. "You're adorable," she told him quietly.

Cane made a surprised sound, then clamped her mouth shut. That one actually got to her. Without a word, she stood up and left him there. She walked back into third class, where there was one seat where no one was sitting. She slumped down into it, taking her iPod out of her bag and putting the buds in her ears, effectively drowning out any sounds except for the voices in her head calling her an idiot.

Mill felt him cringe, but saw how he looked at her and believed him. "Okay," she said with a shy smile. "Can I lay down again?"

"Anytime," Ryder grinned, meaning it literally. "Thanks for taking me in off the street. I swear I knew where I was going before..."
(Aiden? I think you were talking about Darren Criss at the end, not Ryder.
Would you like me to spoil glee and tell you who dies tonight!?)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:43 pm

Lila stood her ground, not willing to break down and let him get to her; not let him hurt her like all the others. "Good. It's about time you moved on."

Eoin jumped up, holding out his hands in surrender, "Woah! Calm down, it's just me!" he shouted, eyes wide after the fright of her finding him; he had been content with watching her sing and dance across the tile floor.

"I am?" Cage asked, frowning. "A puppy is adorable. A kitten, besides Az's tiger," he began to growl, replaying the memories of being attacked by the beast. Then again, that very beast brought Nella and Cage closer, so in a way, it was good.

Erox sat, stiff, in his seat, not daring to let his emotions get the better of him. He was sad and depressed. He didn't want to say those things, but she brought the worst out in him at times. And she probably never believed he loved her to begin with.

"Yeah. Are you sure you're okay, though?" he asked, watching her with concern-filled eyes. What if she was sick now? What if it wasn't an average nightmare, but something severe?

"Right, that's why you were walking in circles," Aiden retorted, chuckling. "It's cool."

(I'm in love with Judas. xD)
(Aiden: Oh, Darren Criss... *swoons* Mo: Um, he's mine, Aid. You have Ryder. -.-)
(I know! D: My friend watches it on the internet so she was at the same episodes as you guys, and she SPILLED! -.- Aw! Poor Sue, she loved her. >.>)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moriah's yelling at me over this.
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: