PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moriah's yelling at me over this.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:55 pm

Mill glared at Sawyuer with a look that said 'Drop it', before going into the room he'd slept in to make the bed and clean up a bit. She felt guilty that she'd just brought him over- especially since she'd broken Aiden's friend.

The waiter walked away, glaring at him, and not bothering to take Ryder's order. Once he was far enough away, Ryder looked up at Aiden, obviously scared. "Did you get into a fight with him before?" He asked, not knowing why that man would have said anything.

Cane refused to look up t him, and instead kept her head down. "Sorry," she whispered, not wanting him to yell at her. She felt like she was crying- or sobbing, really, since she was convulsing and frightened- but no tears were coming.
Meanwhile, Sarah silently slipped around the corner, listening to hear her sister be yelled at.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:04 am

Saw followed her into the door, shutting the door behind him. "What are you playing at, Mill? You said it's better if we're friends, but out there you called me your boyfriend, and then tried to deny it?" He just didn't understand why she would do that.

"No...?" Aiden answered, frowning. "Why would you think that? The bastard didn't even hear you out for your order, but don't worry, I'll get him when he returns." He planned on hitting him hard.

Erox crouched down to her level, cupping her face in his hands and bringing her gaze to his. "Cane, I'm sorry. I never meant to yell at you back on the plane." He only wanted to protect her innocence.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:12 am

Mill looked nervously around the room. "I didn't, though. I didn't mean to. And if I really did, I'm sorry, it was an accident." She looked down. "I'm just used to you being my boyfriend, you know? You're basically the only person I've talked to since I got out of the hospital. I mean, my parents weren't there, and the doctors were nice, but... They weren't my fr-fr-" She stared up at him wide-eyed, because she hadn't mentioned her stint in there. "Forget it, Sawyuer, it was an accident and it won't happen again." She whirled around and started fixing the bed.

Ryder shook his head, horrified. "No! You don't need to- do anything like that." He was still look at Aiden, obviously scared, when a girl came running out of the kitchens. "I'm so sorry!" She told them. "Whatever the waiter said- ignore it. You two get anything you want, it's on me. And he's- ugh,- I don't know why he-! Well, nothing to do about it now." She looked between them both. "But you two are adorable together. Forget him. Food. What do you want?"
(jumpy, much?)

Cane looked anywhere but his eyes, and she was stiff and shaking and petrified. Since when was she such a baby? She finally met his eyes, too scared that she'd break down if she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:25 am

Saw huffed as he pulled her to look at him again. "You're right, it won't happen again because I am your boyfriend." He pressed his lips to hers, in a desperate attempt to win her heart again, because no matter what he did, he would never get over her.

Aiden grinned at the girl, wanting to kiss her for the sweetness she was sprouting. "Ryder can order first since he's the one starving to death," he teased, winking at the waitress.

"Cane," Erox murmured, mouth sour with how things had turned out. "Didn't you hear me? I wish those things never happened. No break-up, no fighting, none of it." He couldn't stand her not looking at him; it was killing him inside.

(Nuit, Oiche, Night!)
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:33 am

Mill let him kiss her, but didn't quite respond the way he was probably hoping. After only a moment, she gently pulled away, but remained close. "Sawyuer... I-I love you, I really do, but you can't force me to be with you. I lost a lot of trust in you, and I just..." She closed her eyes, trying to think. "I'll break if you leave again, and I can't risk that. I need us to... To just be friends. Be normal. At least for a little while."

The woman looked kindly to Ryder, who got an order of fries and a milkshake, and offered her a broad smile and a 'thank you'.

"No you don't," she whispered, trying to swallow her voice back inside her. She just wanted to be in her room alone. "Y-You don't."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:43 am

"Then don't make a reason for me to leave again," he insisted, not liking the friends thing at all. No, he couldn't be friends with her. It was all or nothing for him.

She left after Aiden placed his order, and he turned to Ryder. "I like it here. Good choice." And if that son of a bitch ever bullshitted about them again, he wouldn't hesitate to smash his face in.

"I do! Cane, look, I'm sorry for yelling to you about that stuff." He wanted to kiss her, but now was not the time. Especially not after she saw...
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:12 am

Mill's eyes closed and she leaned her forehead into him. "I don't mean to- I'm just... I'm not good at being a girlfriend," she told him, sighing painfully. "Don't leave again, Saw..." She wrapped her arms around him and nuzzled her face close, not caring if he thought she was clingy or annoying r anything.

Ryder smiled, but it was watery. "Good. I'm... Uh.. I'm glad you like it." He was still confused as to why that man had yelled at them, but was very grateful that the girl had set things right.

Cane stared at him, finally meeting his eyes. "I'm not forgiving you." She looked down again and tried prying his foot off her key.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:34 pm

"I won't leave you if you're my girlfriend." His arms kept a firm grip around her, ensuring she didn't pull away, even though it didn't seem she would anytime soon.

Aiden leaned across the table and took Ryder's hand in his, applying some pressure. "You okay?" he whispered, noticing the slightly off-smile.

He scoffed, not relenting to let her get the key from under his boot. "Why the fuck not?" Erox demanded in all his anger, all grief falling away.

(THERE, COS I LOVE YOU, MAC. x3 <33)
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:24 pm

"That never stopped you before," Mill said softly, pulling away a little bit, but his grip held her tight.

"Y-Yeah," Ryder said, closing his eyes and shaking his head as if to shake away the thoughts. "I'm okay."

"Because you do this! You gett angry and do stupid things and- ugh-" she stopped herself, shoving him back. "Just let me go."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:25 am

"Because it matters now," Saw explained, his grip growing firmer after he felt her tug away.

"Really? You can tell me anything, you know...." Aiden's eyebrows furrowed more as his concern grew for Ryder.

He fell back, but quickly regained balance to pull her up with him into a standing position, his hand holding her shoulders. "No, I have a reason for being angry."
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:00 pm

Mill knew it would be stupid to pull away again, so she sighed and rested her cheek on his chest. "But will it matter in two days when you get angry at me for something I did?" She closed her eyes against him. "Saw, I don't want to just be your girlfriend... I want commitment and love, and I don't know if you can actually stay with me for more than a few weeks.

Ryder nodded and considered his words for a moment. "Why was he so... Angry at us?"

"No, Erox. I have reason to be angry. You got me pregnant, kicked out of my own home, deserted me in a plane on the way to some place I'd never been with no money, and then you slept with my sister. What's your reason for being angry?" Cane huffed, crossing her arms to cover up some skin. She was barely wearing any clothes and didn't want him looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:24 am

Saw stiffened. She knew it was difficult for him to even say the word love - and he had told her twice, and a further three times in anger. "Mill, we're not going fast. We'll see how we go." The only thing that satisfied him was the fact she had stopped struggling and let it be. Now if she could do the same with the whole commitment thing - just let it go - then they'd be more than good.

"You seriously don't know?" Aiden asked, then realised he meant it when he returned a blank stare. "He's against same sex relationships. Homophobic if you will. The guy's a bastard."

"You keep questioning me. Everything I do, you keep pushing me away." Erox's eyes began to fall down over her body, before they quickly snapped back to her face, his scowl back in place.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:18 pm

Mill rolled her eyes, and pulled away more firmly. "Saw, I'm not discussing this. Either you take this more seriously, or... You go. I'm not staying if you don't even care enough to try." She glared up at him, incredibly mad that he obviously wasn't putting any effort into their relationship, when all Mill had done since they'd met was try. "You should go," she said quietly. "For a while. I need to clean up and help the boy out there and sleep. And think about all this."

"People actually care about this kind of thing?" Ryder murmured, confused. "Why? It shouldn't make a difference."

"Of course I do!" Cane burst. "You expect me to keep you close? To trust you after everything? After that?" She gestured towards where he'd had her sister pinned up against a wall. "I can't believe you! I thought even you would have enough common sense to know that I wouldn't trust you at this point."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:59 pm

Saw let her pull away, meanwhile he retreated from the room, walking backwards and his cold eyes always on hers. "Or you can just tell me now that we've no hope, and we never had to begin with." He dared her to say it, and he wouldn't leave until she would.

"Because some people are ignorant and scared and shitless. Theire minds are all fucked up." He shrugged, settling back in his chair. "Don't worry too much about it."

"Even before that! When I said we were together and we'd go slow, you pushed me away, and when I didn't want to wreck your innocence, you questioned me!" Erox slammed a fist into the closed door.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:06 pm

Mill sighed, not meeting his eyes. "That's not it at all, Sawyuer. I had too much hope- I had too much hope and you didn't have enough." SHe kept her eyes on her fingers, twisting her hands about in front of herself. "I'm not telling you that we never had any hope when we still have some now."

Ryder winced a little each time Aiden swore. "But what about if he'd hurt you, just because... Or if he-" He cut himself off, not wanting to talk about it.

"I want to go inside," Cane said, dead-pan. She didn't want to deal with his hissy fits anymore. "Let me past."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:58 pm

Saw didn't listen, and instead continued to shake his head as he left, slamming the door shut for good measure and Eoin flipping out at him.

"Get the fuck out of my house!" Eoin glared at Saw, challenging him.

Saw sighed, "With pleasure." And he did, while not sure he'd return.

Aiden shrugged again, "They just don't want to face up to the reality of differences in the world."

"No, because I want to talk with you," Erox replied, in a much bored tone and not moving an inch.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:19 pm

Mill knew that he probably wouldn't come back, but she refused to let herself hurt. At least for now. She swayed on the spot for a moment, before folding p all the blankets neatly and placing them on the end of the bed, then heading out to get herself some water, and to help that boy.
She didn't even notice she was crying.

"Oh..." Ryder said, then sat quietly and uncomfortably until the waitress brought out their food. He stared down at it, not really hungry anymore.

"Then talk," Cane snarled, glaring up at him. He didn't even deserve to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:23 pm

Eoin say the girl's steps wavering as tears poured down and over her cheeks. He frowned and sighed as he sat back in the settee. "What happened you?"

"What's wrong?" Aiden asked, putting his fork done and returning serious again. "Is this about those asses? Ryder, who cares what they think?"

Erox pinched the bridge of his nose, closing his eyes as he thought over the recent events. "I want you, Cane." There; plain and simple. Easy.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:34 pm

"What? Nothing."Mill wiped at her cheeks. "Just him." She smiled, a little watery, but still a smile. She went over to him with a wet cloth, and pressed it to his forehead. "Are you feeling better?"

"I just..." Ryder sighed, picking up his fork but not doing anything. "It's fine. Drop it."

"So?" Cane said, looking up at him. "I can't just come crawling back to you, Erox. Not again."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:13 pm

Eoin was touched by her caring side, even though she didn't know him all that well, and what she knew of him wasn't good, since all he did was repeatedly attack her. "You shouldn't let him get to you." And then answering her question, he added, "Now I am." But his heart still ached.

Aiden leaned forward, his face determined, "No, go on. I won't just 'drop it.'"

Her comment just made him angry with her and himself, yet again. "You pushed me away! Everything was a result of you keeping a distance between us."
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:37 pm

Mill nodded to him, sitting on the edge of the couch he was on. "I'm trying not to," she said softly. "But he's always there." What she said didn't necessarily make sense to anyone, but it was what felt right to say. She paused for a moment, then added, "I'm really sorry about your head. I just didn't want you two... fighting." She winced a little, knpwing Saw's past.

Ryder gave him a glare, but sighed anyway. "I just don't understand why it's okay for them to love whoever they like but not us. Just because we like.. eachother."

Cane was about ten seconds away from punching him to get into her room and away from him. "Anything else you wanted to add?"
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:09 pm

Surprisingly, Eoin nodded and said, "I know how that feels." Ariana was never off his mind, no matter how much he wished it. it was as though the more he wanted to forget, the more he remembered. "Yeah, well, I guess I deserve it for pulling a gun to him. I didn't want me walls blood-stained anyway." He shrugged.

"Didn't I explain to you they are ignorant people? They can't face up to the truth, so they criticize us for it. End of story." Aiden sighed, glad that Eoin had at least been okay with his bi-nature.

"Yes," Erox said, leaning forward and pressing his lips to hers, with his hands wrapping around her waist and keeping her arms at her sides, so as not to hit him, which he saw plain in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:16 pm

Mill only smiled at him, hoping he'd feel better. "I'd offer to get you food, but, uh, lasttimeicookedinearlyburntawholebuildingdown." She blushed, looking down. "And also because I have a feeling that you should go talk to that girl you're so sad about."

Ryder frowned. "But that isn't fair!" How was it fair that they could do whatever they liked while he was yelled at for no reason? For caring?

Cane froze, absolutely stiff. A million things went through her mind, but before she could even stop herself, she as kissing him back. And although she was returning the kiss, she was still burning mad. He could not just go around kissing her! No way!
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:43 pm

"I'm not hungry, anyway," he laughed. Eoin looked away as he began talking about her, "I don't think she wants me. I was kidding myself before that she would." And he honestly believed that.

"I know. But hey, if they think they can get away with it when I'm around, they are fucking wrong." Aiden grinned, showing him the scars on his arms. "I fight this stupid war around here, I can sure as hell take some cowards."

Erox pressed her against her door, his hands immediately falling to her thighs and lifting her legs to wrap around him, all the while keeping their kiss going, and just as passionate as time passed.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:49 pm

Mill shook her head. "Just go talk to her. For me?" She grinned and put a hand over his. "I just let someone I love walk away from me, and I have a feeling he won't be coming back any time soon. Don't do what I just did to yourself."

"No!" Ryder burst, trying to cover his arms like it would make the scars go away. "I dont want anyone getting hurt!"

Cane pulled away briefly, catching her breath and staring at him. SHe pressed another kiss to his lips, slow and strong. "What are we doing?" She asked, leaning her forehead against his.

(Be back in like half an hour!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moriah's yelling at me over this.
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: