PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moriah's yelling at me over this.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:55 pm

Oakley cringed along with her. "You don't love me..." he whispered thoughtfully. "It's just lust. Right? Right." He spoke mostly to convice himself, and he was chewing his lips- a thing he never did.

"Look deep, deep inside you," Aria said, barely even breathing the words. "That how you'll know. But I feel like you already do know, don't you?"

nella moaned softly, pressing herself into him more. She need this; needed him.

"I shouldn't," Cane said, feeling herself break along with him. "I don't want to hurt anymore," she told him quietly, wanting to wipe her eyes before any tears fell, but her arms were pinned at her sides.

Ryder grinned. "Ooh, fiesty." He winked. "I am hungry..."

(Ryder's posts are always so short because his mind is so boring -.- )

Mill didn't care about her name, she just wanted her head to hurt less. "Sawyuer..." she mumbled, reaching out.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:03 pm

(Argh, I'll just double post - I can't get on the computer long enough to post. -.-) Lila would have felt less hurt if he'd slapped her. She placed her hands on his shoulders, bracing herself as she pushed him off, making a run to get away. Could she run from her unrequinted feelings? It was worth a try. *-*-*-*-* He didn't want to leave her, regardless of how she refused to have sex. He could have gone and found some other girl to spend the night, but Eoin only wanted Aria. "Why do you think that?" he asked with a grin, still leaning close to her. *-*-*-*-* (Do you want to do a lemony scene? xD) Cage made a fumbling to remove his pants, throwing them off when he had, finding himself completely more than excited for this. It'd been months since they last been together in bed; much too long for him.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:15 pm

"Right, and you won't if you just admit you don't love me. It was just a silly crush you had on me, nothing more." Erox had to convince her of that. *-*-*-*-* "Then sit down at the table and eat," Aiden ordered, still smiling, and carried the two plates of food over, handing out the cultery. (Make him unboring. Aiden's boring now too. xD) *-*-*-*-* Saw was at her side in an instant, demanding the doctor to examine her. Rein rolled her eyes, muttering something about a dramatic baby exaggerating for attention. She went through the processes of doing so, finding nothing out of the ordinary. "It's just a severe headache." If nothing less. "But I can prescribe some pills. It'll cost you though." She was now talking to Saw, nipping her lip as she thought of a few hot ways he could repay her. "I don't have any money," he frowned, wondering if he found Aiden, he might lend them some. "Well, there's other ways." Rein's eyes glowered at Mill; this was the last vacant room and she was occupying it when it could be used for... Those extra-curricular activities.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 7:11 pm

"Lila!"" Oakley blinked once before running after her. "That's not what I meant!" he tackled her to the ground gently, holding her tight.

"Because I can see how you look at me," Aria whispered, closing her eyes in the darkness, and just feeling his presence.

(Either way, doesn't matter!)

Nella made a little gasp, seeing him. It'd been so long.. And what if it still hurt. She looked up at him, fear clear in her face. "C-Cage?"

"But I do love you!" There it was; the first time she openly and obviously said those three words. "I love you, Erox... And it hurts more to know that you lied to me about it!"

( we need to think of some drama for these two before we continue! Ryder is a manwhore, so let's plan something Wink

Mill just groaned softly, blinking her eyes open. "Sawyuer... Get me pills..." she insisted, looking at him wideeyed. "She remembered downing half a bottle of pills before that made her feel nice.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 7:46 pm

(Is his secret Quinn news? Or just something amazing? x3) She landed with a soft thud, instantly trying to fight him off. "Why are you doing this? GET OFF!" He was probably going to hurt her. *-*-*-*-* "You can see in the dark?" he teased, finally touching his lips to hers in an act of love, slowly deepening into somethng recognised as passion. *-*-*-*-* (Cage is wondering if there's a pun to your last Nella post - 'long'. LMFAO! Anyway, I don't mind, you decide. :3) He caught her face between his hands, focusing her attention on him, "Nella, it's okay. We don't have to go there if you don't want to." *-*-*-*-* He whacked his forehead into the wall beside her head, "No, no, no. Please don't. You don't know what love is. You don't love me." He wanted, needed, her to believe his lies. And he didn't correct her that he did mean it when he told her he loved her. He still lved her now. *-*-*-*-* (Hmm, what to do....I'm out of ideas. -.-)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 7:52 pm

Saw sighed, defeated as he looked to Rein with an expression stuck between scowling and pleading, "I'll do whatever to pay, just help her already!" Reid was only too willing to obey, taking the pills from her pocket, always being prepared. She thrusted the two pills down Mill's throat, not exactly caring about her, before turning around to Saw. "I'll need to keep her on them for 24hours, so I'll check up every two hours fr each dose. Whenever it suits me, I'll let you know about that payment." She trailed her hand along his chest as she skipped out, grinning. Saw had the instinct to break her fingers, but held back needing Mill to get help.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:00 pm

(Secret: DATE DATE DATE. Sort of. We're hanging out just me and him for pretty much the first time this weekend. Very Happy )

"You can't run away, Lila!" Oakley left her pinned down, but only gently, so she could break away if she really wanted. "Please."

That kiss... That's a breath-taking kiss, Aria thought. One of her hands came up to stroke his cheek gently, not pulling away until she needed to breathe- but ecen then her lips were on his again only seconds later.

(Pun wasn't intended, but let him think it was Wink

"But... I want to show you how much I love you," she pouted, her eyes drifting downward, then looking back up into his eyes quickly. "Let's just... Go slowly," Nella suggested.

"All you're doing is making me admit it more," Cane whispered, taking his hand away from her throat and letting it drop to his side. "If you don't want me to love you anymore, you need to go away- and not come back." Her voice got choked up but she didn't let her eyes move from his. "I need to forget about you."

(Me either. -.-

Mill felt a calm feeling run threw (through? :S) her and smiled softly. "Saw? I feel better already! A little, at least," Mill whispered, turning to him. Then she noticed the expression on his face and was frowning. "What's wrong? Do you not have money to pay? We could... find some..."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:17 pm

(OMG! Gah! It's about time. ;3 Lots of cuddles and kisses I hope. xD) Lila stopped her struggling, looking him right in the eye."Why? Enlighten me why I shouldn't run?" she asked, trying to keep the defeated tone out of her voice. *-*-*-* These kisses were so much more than the ones earlier when they'd just been about lust. Now it was sweet love, and she was making his head swim insanely. *-*-*-* (Oh man, he thinks you were serious. Now he's a jerk to my other characters! :O) "You don't have to have sex with me to show me you love me; I already know you do." But his hands were skimming over her shoulders and down to her breasts, just lightly so as not to scare her. He couldn't forget that she was still new to this and he'd have to e careful. (Oh! Remember he had a son with some maid on PI? I don't think Nella ever found out. >.>) *-*-*-* If he admitted his feelings and they were together, Erox knew he'd cheat on her again; it was who he was. He couldn't even change for the girl he loved. Erox pulled away, facing the opposite direction - the door. Give her up for someone better. He threw the door open with a rough tug, storming out.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:20 pm

Saw studied Mill for a moment. He was relieved she was feeling better, but was angry how he had to go about it. "I doubt money's enough. Don't worry; what's another murder to me?" It was rhetorical of course. (We are both failures for our awesome gay guys. -.- xD)
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:31 pm

(I hope so too! ;D)

'Because I don't want you to?" Oakley tried, sighing. "Because... Because I want you..." He went wide-eyed. "To stay! I want you to stay!"

Aria brushed her lips across his bottom lip, then pulled apart half an inch. "Do you feel it yet?" she asked quietly, eyes still closed.

(AHAHAH)
Nella nodded, then sucked in a breath. "Keep going," she whispered, her head lulling to one side.
(Oh well, now she'll have to.. Somehow.. ;D)

So, there Cane was, the same way she'd been all break. She suddenly realized that she'd have to go back to living money-less, with no one to care about her, but she refused to let that make her cry. She simply stood up and walked out of the bathroom, trying to hide the fact that she was shaking while we walked by Erox, at least.

"Murder?" Mill whispered, her eyes going wide to the point where they looked like saucers. "No! No, no, no, no, no!"
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:29 am

"Why should I stay just because you want me to? What, you have no toys to play with?" Lila asked, not liking the possibility that she was just that. *-*-*-*-* Eoin wasn't one to allow people to see him so easily, but in a world with just the two of them, he couldn't care less. "Yes. Don't you?" That didn't sound too eager, right? *-*-*-*-* (Heehee, not so fearless now, Cage. >Razz) His hands resumed crawling down her body, around to her lower back so as to push her gently closer, and down to her thighs which he brought nearer to his body. All the while, he was holding back on his need to take it faster, keeping it at a pace for her. *-*-*-*-* Erox turned away from her, only wishing he could comfort her and shout how naive she was to believe his lies. Instead, he sat grimacing, checking out girls and deciding which one might make his depressing thoughts leave for a few minutes. *-*-*-*-* "Why the hell not? It's the better option of the one she wants. Do you really want me to go and fuck her?" he asked, edging near shouting. He didn't want to be with some other girl like that, just Mill.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:32 am

Oakley looked at her, torn. "I could, but I don't want to!" why did he have to be so bad at talking? He looked at her, on the brink of screaming. He couldn't let go.

Instead of answering, Aria kissed him softy on the lips. "Of course," she murmured against him. "Have you ever felt it before?"

Nella was glad that he was guiding her, because she was certain that she'd do something wrong if he weren't. The first time has been so passionate that she didn't even need to think about it- but this time she was scared out of her mind. She let her eyes close, and did everything Cage directed her to, wanting more of the feelings he brought.

Cane didn't look at him. She knew she'd break if she did. She only walked shakily to her seat, and waited for the plane to land.

Mill had to think about what 'fuck' meant, but when she figured it out, she only thought deeply for a minute. "I'd rather you 'fuck' her than kill her, yes."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:18 pm

Her face assembled sheer confusion and surprise at his attitude. "That's nota valid enough excuse to keep me here." *-*-*-*-* He barely shook his head in response, giving into another amorous kiss after another. Eoin was hooked on her. *-*-*-*-* Cage smiled gently up at her, whispering softly in her ear a tease, "Don't make me do all the work." Regardless, he was happy to instruct, as he proven a moment later when he pushed his body back straight against the bed, his hands on her hips as he moved her to grind softly. *-*-*-*-* Gritting his teeth, Erox got up from his seat, dragging a seemingly slutty girl down the same cubicle he had not so long ago vented his needs with another girl and fought with Cane. He was only glad he didn't have to pass Cane as he did, afraid of what he may have done. *-*-*-*-* Saw looked at Mill with uttermost disgust, "What? Are you fucking kidding me? Are those pills fucking your head up?" He swore a lt when he was angry. (Saw. =.= Mo: x3)
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:01 pm

Oakley smiled, but only a worried, fleeting one. "Isn't it?" Then his smile dropped and he was just biting his lip. "Please... Lila... Just- let me explain?"

Aria kissed him more than willingly, moving her free hand to the back of his neck to keep him pressed against her. No going back now.

Nella made a small gasp, which eventually turned into a quiet moan. "I don't want to do something w-wrong," she told him, opening her eyes and looking into his intensely.

Cane wasn't doing anything. All she did was stare blankly out the window, for she was too afraid to fall asleep in case she dreamt of Erox. Eventually she figures she needed her bag, and planned on simply taking it from the seat without so much as a word to him. As soon as she gathered up the courage, she made her way to the seats and... he was gone. Cane was confused for a moment, before she realized what was happening. She had thought that maybe -just maybe- he had loved her and was just lying earlier, but for him to forget about her so quickly... She sunk into the seats they had once shared.
Fuck him. These were her seats now. She leaned her head on the window, closed her eyes and felt tears on her cheeks, though she didn't bother wiping them away.

(Long :S)

Mill flinched eaach time he swore. "No, I just don't want you to kill anybody!" she said defensively. "And," she said, biting her lip and taking his hand to pull him to her, "I could make it up to you after."
Shoot! Being seductive was hard!

(HARD. BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:51 pm

She sighed, eyebrow quirked as she waited. "Do then! I'm not lying here getting crushed for nothing." Although, considering her feelings for him, she secretly enjoyed their positions. *-*-*-*-* One small groan escaped his lips, in which he tried to cover up by kissing her harder, deeper, more passionate. Eoin only realised his mistake then as a grunt noise came from him in the result of pure pleasure. *-*-*-*-* "You won't. Just let your body relax and go with the flow. There's no rules to this besides enjoying yourself and showing how you feel," he answered, kissing her lips softly. *-*-*-*-* Saw pulled out of her grasp, sneering at her words, "Why do you want me to have fucking sex with some slutty nurse who couldn't give two shits about you?" He raked his hands through his hair, controlling his anger to calm. Or as calm as he could achieve. (Um, I'll write Erox later? I wanna think about where he's headed and plan. x3)
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:17 pm

Oakley sighed and adjusted himself so he was laying next to her, with an arm draped over her waist. "You can't love me," he said softly. "I don't... You just can't!"

Aria gasped away from his, wriggling beneath him as she felt herself get warm all over. Every nerve in her body was telling her to kiss him again. "Should we stop?" she squeaked, breathing heavily.

Nella returned the kiss, then listened to his advice and grinded against his again, this time a little bit harder.

"Because I'd rather that than have you kill her!" Mill burst. "She doesn't deserve it, just because she thinks your pretty. If I walked into a room and I saw you there, I'd probably be throwing myself at you, too!" Mill was getting angry, too, now, and didn't know how to calm herself down. "You know what?! Never mind about the pills! I just won't take any more- then maybe we can find enough money to pay her for the two I already took!"

(Okay! I need to plan for Cane, too. She's all "I'm gunna stay away like a good girl!" then she's like "loljk.")
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:55 pm

Lila stayed still, unmoving beneath his arm. "Well, here's something that'll make your bloody day: I don't love you!" With that she flung his arm off, getting up and running off. *-*-* "Why?" Eoin asked, sitting a little up to think better. Aria. Love. Kissing. So confusing.*-*-* (It's always weird for me writing the guy's pov for sex scenes. xD) "Oh god, yes! That feels so good. So good. Oh..." he groaned, moving his hips in sync to hers. *-*-* "No! You're keeping the bloody pills," he argued, nostrils flared and eyes mirroring the emotion. "Fine, I'll let her use my body for sex, chance the risk of being a dad to someone I'd rather see dead and crawl back to you. Sounds fucking fun." Eh. (Yesh! Mwahahahaha! >=D)
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:03 pm

Oakley stared after her, not making a move to chase after her. if she wanted to run away, that's what he would let her do.

"I don't know," Aria murmured, pulling him back down to her. "I'm still not having sex with you," she told him softly. "So I just figured... You'd want to stop."

Nella smiled briefly, figuring she'd done the right thing. She leaned in and pressed their lips together softly, while her hands ran over his chest.
(I know! I hate it fnjksafkjashfka. <-- my feelings.)

(I'm pretending that fight lasted two hours! YAYAYAY.)

"It sounds very fun, Saw," Mill said, quickly kissing his cheek before he could shove her away. "Now come sit with me and calm down a bit, please."

(OH. I KNOW WHAT CANE'S FUTURE IS.)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:27 pm

Lila ran and ran and ran, until she reached outside, her knees giving out beneath her. So stupid, Lila! Love is stupid. Oakley is stupid. She ung her head low, biting back tears. *-*-* He kissed her again, letting his hands stroke her cheeks. "No, this is better than sex," he answered, kissing to enhance it. *-*-* (Lol! Right there with you. xD) Cage kissed her back eagerly, feeling his member stiffen with need. Not yet. He wanted to perserve this moment a while longer. *-*-* "Yeah, like that'll work," Saw mumbled stubbornly, doing so anyway. "When I said I love you and that's the only reason I'd have sex, I meant it." He whispered it so low he wasn't sure she heard him. (I haven't got Erox's yet. -.- MAYBE he opens a stripper club and Cane wants to work there! =D Kidding, lmao! xP)
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:38 pm

(I I need to think about Oakley for a minute...)

Aria felt her heart swell, and she returned his kiss eagerly. "Really? It is?" she asked him, blushing and smiling and eyes shining.

Nella nipped at his bottom lip, and slowly let her hand travel down his body, hesitating a bit before she wrapped it around his hard member. "Is this right?"
( I haven't written a lemon in soooo long.)

Mill was suddenly regretting forcing him to sleep with another girl, and looked away from him. Then she had an idea. "Go now." when he looked confused, she only smiled. "Go find her and hurry back, then I'll make you forget all about her." Mill leaned in close to his ear to whisper the last part, completely ignoring the fact that he had wanted to go slowly.

( it'd go along with cane... Wink
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:50 pm

(Okays! Razz) "Yes. How many times do I have to say it?" Eoin said, rolling his eyes as he shut her up with a lingering kiss. *-*-* "Fuck yes!" he breathed, eyes closed and his hips grinding into her old on him, grunting loudly as the pleasure rolled over him. (Bahaha, I just only started on Rebs again. xD) *-*-* "I don't want to right now. Let me just stay with you for a bit." He was exhausted already. Definitely not up for sex. (Lol, which is? xD)
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:01 pm

(For Cane- RELAPSSSSEEE.
Also, what's up with lila? Was she sent to kill him? Because if she was, Oakley should go somewhere and someone could kidnap him or something. OHGOD IM SO HYPER.)

"Six hundred and forty-two times," Aria decided quietly, her tongue trailing along his bottom lip. "Maybe more, I'll decide later." She giggled and pressed their lips together once more, holding him close.

Nella smiled and leaned forward to nip at his neck. She started moving her hand, slowly at first, then gaining speed with confidence.

Mill sighed and cuddled into him. "I love you," she said bluntly, staring at a wall and trying to think of ways out of their situation.

(Maybe Mill and Saw could run away to Aiden's and run into Aiden and Ryder? And somehow Mill or Saw should know Ryder. Muahahhaha.)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:55 am

(Sorry - Mum turned the router off leaving me bored, with no internet & sick of studying, in bed until 4am when I fell asleep. =.= I'm so sorry, I feel so sick now so I'm kinda pissed. BUT I was hyper during my exam b/c I loved it. =3 Lila is an assassin. Yep. ;D) Eoin's body had begun to react to the kisses. His hips were slowly grinding into hers as he kissed her back. He knew she didn't want sex, and he wasn't going to. Only, he couldn't stop himself from enjoying the feel of her body against his. *-*-* He was finding this more than enthralling. Cage was like a broken record with all the groaning and moaning, the same religious cries mixing with cursed words. Too bad he wasn't religious. (Aw. ;P) *-*-* Saw heard the truth in her words, but he felt somehow that her demanding him to get in bed with someone else was putting a strain on their relationship. (Uh, sure. =D Whatever you have in mind b/c I'm kinda studying. :/)
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:06 pm

Aria knew she had warned him enough time about the sex, so she let him take control, and moaned at the friction. "Eoin," she gasped quietly, before pressing their lips together harder than before.

Nella took her hand off him, and looked torn for a moment, before pressing their lips together to try to get rid of any concern.

Mill was almost asleep again, the pills having made her drowsy. She tried starting a conversation to keep herself awake, but wouldn't even get the words out before she would be too distracted by sleep. "I'm sorry..." she finally got out, quietly, before she slipped easily into her dream land.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:22 pm

(No! MILLIA was bi! That's who it was! xD )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moriah's yelling at me over this.
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: