PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moriah's yelling at me over this.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Vetton

Vetton

Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 6:52 pm

(DARREN! OMG, COOL MUM! :O :3 GAH!!)

Saw pouted like a little boy he was acting very much towards. "But why not? I like toast."

"Want to try and find your place?" Aiden suggested, licking his ice cream and delighted by the cold zing it shot through him; alcohol couldn't do that!
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 7:43 pm

"You have to let go, Sawyuer!" Mill said, still trying to get away. "You smell really bd and are acting funny, and I don't want to talk to you like this!"

Ryder grinned. "Oh yeah! Off we go!" He took a lick of his ice cream and started pulling Aiden in one direction, then stopped, and pulled him in the other.
(IKR
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:27 pm

"But mum, don't leave me. Mill already did," he whined, curling up on the bed. "She's not coming back. Ever or ever... or... ever...." Saw dozed off in his murmurs, his mind in turmoil, plus him being drunk didn't help matters.

"You sure about this way, now?" Aiden asked, laughing as he swung their arms and continued to lick his ice cream, looking around the city like a tourist.

(Might disappear soon. Back tomorrow if so. <3)
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:31 pm

Mill rolled her eyes. "Sawyuer, I am Mill! What are you talking abou- Oh." And suddenly, guilt was rushing through her like a broken dam. "Oh, Sawyuer, I'm sorry..." she whispered to herself, and then, to him, she said, "She'll come back, Saw, I promise. But you've got to let me go..."
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:32 pm

"yeah, totally. Er. I think. Yeah." Ryder grinned, and licked Aiden's ice cream even though he had his own. "Tasty. Oh! Let's go down this road!"

(OKAY)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:13 pm

When Saw woke up, his head was pounding and his arm was stinging with pins and needles. "What the hell?" he groaned, opening his eyes to shake off the weight. He hadn't anticipated for the girl he'd be moaning over to be lying, dozed off on him. "Mill?" he whispered, then shoved her to the ground, "Mill!" he screamed louder, trying to get her to waken, as though her fall wouldn't do that enough.

"You really have no idea, do you?" Aiden positioned his ice-cream far away from Ryder's reach. He was protective of such a treat. "Stop stealing!"

Erox kissed Sarah again before he stood and got redressed, planning on leaving the hotel room to her. He didn't want to stay in that room any longer since his guilt was eating away at him. He missed Cane, and Sarah was the closest thing to her.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:18 pm

Mill landed with an "ouf" on the ground. She rubbed at her head, seeing as it still hurt and being thrown to the ground didn't help. Luckily, Sawyuer didn't even worry her anymore. She doubted any amount of yelling from him could. She was immune. "Morning..." she murmured, sitting up and still rubbing at her forehead. "You wouldn't let go of me. I think you were drunk, seeing s you were asking for toast and calling me 'mum'."

"Nope, but it'll be an adventure this way." Ryder pulled AIden in close and made as if to kiss Aiden, and while Aiden lost concentration, he leaned foreward a little too far and got another lick of his ice cream. "But it's so much better!"

Sarah had definitely thought all this out. She looked up at him, her eyes all innocence. "Walk me back to my seat?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:48 pm

Saw vaguely remembered him in a bar, drinking, shouting something and some girl.... He shook his head at how absurd that was. "I don't think so. I haven't eaten toast in years and I'd never mistake you for my mum," he denied with a roll of his eyes. He then glared at her, only recognising the strange room. "Why am I here?"

Aiden fake-pouted. "Why'd you do that? My kisses are better than some ice cream. Why aren't you happy with your own? You're so greedy," he finished with a huff. "I have the most selfish boyfriend ever." That made him grin.

(They're in the plane? O_o I thought the plane had arrived, so I wrote about a hotel... >.>)

"What? You can walk yourself," Erox snapped, drawing his gaze away from her before she could make him fall under it. He couldn't find his shirt anywhere! Where had she thrown it? "Where's my shirt?"
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:58 pm

Mill just blinked. "Well I couldn't leave you out in the streets."

"Boyfriend... I rather like you saying that." Ryder grinned, evilly. "Say it again."

(FHKDHFKS I'M DUMB want me to re-write or continue?)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:14 pm

(Lol, it's cool. Cool How about we pretend she said 'room' instead of 'seat' Yeah? Cool, go write. Razz)

"It would probably be better than being here now," he mumbled under his breath, groaning at his headache.

"My boyfriend is evil, greedy and overly selfish," Aiden stuck out his tongue. "Can't touch this," he sang, pointing to himself.

(Just take a wild guess what Glee song I listened to just now? xD)
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:25 pm

(Idk teenage dream Wink
(AND GOOD IDEA, PAL)

Mill looked down at the ground, seeming apologetic. "Sorry.. You don't have to stay..." Maybe she'd wanted to talk to him, but if he really hated her that much, he didn't have to stay. She felt her eyes get misty but squeezed them shut to keep tears from falling.

Ryder giggled, and licked his own ice cream. "I can't touch you? Not at all?"

"Back of the chair," Sarah answered automatically about his shirt. "C'mon, Erox, it's only down the hall." She leaned in close and whispered in his ear, nipping at the lobe as she did.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:39 pm

(Lol, U can't touch this, DUH! Aiden gave it away. Razz)
(I KNOW! x3)

Saw could see she wasn't taking this easy. "Mill... I miss you." He looked in the opposite direction. "I don't know why you acted the way you did, maybe it was the drugs, but... I want you back."

"Nope, 'cause you can't handle me, bro. Nuh uh, you so can't," Aiden teased, humming to himself.

Erox found it just where she had said it would be. "Then hurry up and get dressed," he barked, sighing as he fell for her charms, yet again.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:44 pm

Mill knew this was a huge deal. Sawyuer would never say something like that. Ever. But still... "Sawyuer, I know you do," she said, measuring each word. "And I want you, too. But at the same time... I can't, Saw. I can't. We should b-be friends."

okay im getting kicked off BYE
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:44 pm

Ryder rolled his eyes. "Wanna bet?" And then suddenly he had swooped down and place a kiss on Aiden's lips. They both tasted of ice cream, which only made the kiss better. After a few seconds he pulled away, grinning. "I think I won that round."

Sarah grinned and kissed his cheek. She had already put on her bra and panties, so she pulled a thin tank top and pair of silk shorts over those, and took his arm. "So..." She said, seeming to be awkward. "Where'd my sister go?"
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:05 pm

The room was eerily silent for a few minutes before Saw got off the bed and to his feet, walking out on her, slamming the door shut behind him in anger. So she didn't love him. He'd been so stupid to let himself believe her the first time.

Aiden was still in a daze after the kiss, but managed to snag Ryder back to him for another kiss, followed by another. The kiss was sweet, in more ways that one and he couldn't get enough of it.

"I don't know and I don't care." Lie. "Can we drop it?" Erox said, more than asked, letting her wrap herself around him. He liked the body warmth and it let him forget about Cane just that little bit more.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:32 pm

Mill knew that was coming, but she also knew that she would probably see him again. He wouldn't give her up like that- and she wouldn't let him. She loved him, but he'd run off so many times... She couldn't just do that to herself again. Mill took a deep breath and sat on the bed, feeling where it was still warm from when he'd been laying there.

(Can Eoin come in randomly? I miss him. He's a cool guy.)

Ryder let himself kiss Aiden for a few more seconds, then pulled away, squeezing his hand. "Let me take you out. On a real date."

Sarah decided to wait a few more seconds, because she felt like she'd find out any second, not that she didn't already know where her sister was. "I think my room number was 119... Not completely positive, but I guesss we'll have to check, won't we?" she smiled up at Erox, a little sexily.
MEANWHILE
Cane was wondering around Rome, moneyless, with only her bag and a few extra things. She was trying to figure out how to get home, when her phone beeped. A text from Sarah. Sarah had sent her a huge explanation explaining how their parents had blamed her for Caane's pregnancy, saying that she was a bad example, and how she was so sorry for saying all those lies... Cane felt suspicious, but was too alone to care as she messaged back a "It's alright." After a few more texts, her sister had found out where she was and offered to wire her the money for a hotel room...
*evil music*
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:58 pm

(Eoin: :3 *proud he was dubbed 'cool'*)

Saw was determined to leave this no-good-for-anything country when he turned a corner and ran into someone...

"What the fuck?!" Eoin shoved Saw to the wall, retrieving his gun from his boxer's waistband and pressing it into Saw's neck. "You! You're the wanker who got away from those idiot guards, kissed my fucking-" Eoin groaned, realising he still saw her as his. "What are you doing in my house?" If Aiden was fucking him, there would be a lot of blood shed.

Saw wasn't scared. In actually reality, he wouldn't mind dying, if it released him from the pain. And to further encourage the feisty boy, he spat in his face. "Like I care." Because he didn't.

"You want to take me out on a date?" Aiden asked, a little hoarse in his question. "Okay! But uh, you sure? I mean, you might not remember the date-related places we could go...." He couldn't resist.

"Can't we just go back to my room and have at it again?" He needed his mind occupied because Cane was constantly coming to mind now. Erox grabbed her wrists, raising them above her head and pushed her into the wall in the hallway, his forehead touching hers. "We're wasting good time here."

(*eerie silence before the bomb*)
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:10 pm

Mill heard yelling and poked her head innocently through the door. Her eyes were automatically drawn to something shiny, and then Eoin, and then... Saw. "Oh... Well... Wait- is that a gun?" And without even her expression changing, she picked up a plate and threw it with precision to the back of Eoin's head.

(Yes, she is still standing there like an innocent kitten.)

Ryder pouted. "Shut up," he said, then grinned. "I'll find somewhere, don't you worry. I have friends all over the place!"

Sarah kissed him, nipping at his bottom lip, before pulling away. She was going to object when she heard a door unlock and start opening. Not just any door- the door. "Why can't you just take me in the hall?" she purred, bringing him into a long, hard kiss.
Cane was wearing short pajama-esque shorts. Like, SHORT. She mostly wore them when it was ridiculously hot or she wasn't feeling at her best. She had paired that with a tank top and her hair in a messy bun on the top of her head. She was also wearing slippers with pom-poms. (Like a boss.) To her, she looked a little mussy, but a little sexy too, which was good enough. She heard people making out- ew- and turned to glare at them or something, but just ended up staring with a "What the hell" expression.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:23 pm

The gun fell from Eoin's hand when he had a moment of dizziness overtake him, and clutched his head where he had been brutally attacked. "Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" He couldn't see very clearly, except he guessed Saw had moved away now, since Eoin fell forward on the wall, fighting the urge to crumble to the ground.

Saw stared at Mill in silence, his expression grim, all over again, the pain was back and he was certainly not anywhere near getting rid of it. "Why'd you do that?"

"Really? The rodents are your friends?" Aiden laughed, pulling away in case Ryder decided to hit him over the head for that tease. "Poor Ryder."

Erox kissed her back, sharing the intensity of the kiss, and letting her hands free while he ran his hands down her skimpy clothed body until he reached her thighs, lifting her legs around his waist. "Not a bad idea at all," he murmured, lips instantly on hers again. He was too distracted to hear much else, including their new witness.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:31 pm

Mill smiled sadly and said, "I couldn't have you getting hurt, now, could I?" and then made her way to the freezer, where she dug around for an ice pack. When she used to hit her head, this is what nurses would do. She went over to the boy she had hurt and pressed the ice to where she'd hit him, then took his arm to lead him to the couch to lay down. "Sorry," she murmured. "But you were holding a gun up to my boyfriend's head, and that wasn't very nice, was it? You should be okay soon enough, though..." she said lightly.

"No, you're my friend. And the people are my friends." Ryder pouted even more and started off, with Aiden in tow.

Sarah grinned and said, "Tell me how you want me," against his lips, wanting it to be said aloud. She knew her sister could hear.
Cane stood, gripping the door handle and fighting the urge to run over and murder the pair.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:22 pm

"Boyfriend?" Saw repeated, utterly feeling like he lost part of the puzzle. "But I thought you said...?"

Eoin grudgingly accepted the girl's help, only because he couldn't think for himself to fix the situation. Still far too dizzy to make sense of anything.

"A friend you take on dates? How sweet," Aiden teased, then changed tactic. "I'm your boyfriend."

"Similar to how I had you this morning. You whole," he grounded his groin into hers, his member already bulging in his pants, "My name on your lips," Erox finished, pressing his lips to hers in another act of passion.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:09 pm

"Boyfriend?" Mill said, looking up. "You just walked out on me, and now you're asking to be my boyfriend again?" She was obviously confused, and she shook her head, helping the other boy to lay down and keep his head elevated. "Sorry, again," she mumbled.

Ryder grinned, even more. "Boyfriend. Boyfriend. Boyfriend. See?" He stopped them outside of a little diner, and pulled Aiden inside. "I've never been here before..." he murmured. "But it looks okay." He smiled at Aiden, pulling out his chair in a secluded corner near the back window.

Sarah moaned quietly, pulling away to breathe after only a moment. Her head fell back a little, and she let her eyes flutter open. Although she expected it, she still acted surprised when her sister came into her vision, and shoved Eoin away, straightening herself out and look pointedly at her sister to alert Eoin that she was there.
Cane stood in shock, not able to move. She just gripped the door handle so hard it hurt, and bit her lip until it bled.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:22 pm

Saw shook his head, quickly, trying to get this straight. She made it sound bad on his part. "You said boyfriend, not me. When you hit Eoin. You did!" His jaw clenched in anger at being denied of such.

"Would you both shut up, already?" Eoin snapped, groaning under the loud noise of his voice, happy to be met with silence.

"Looks can be deceiving," Aiden retorted, taking a seat opposite him. "Boyfriend, as in one word, not two. Good? Thought so." He plucked a menu from the centre of the table, reading down the long lists of various foods. "What to get..."

Erox stood confused, about to grab Sarah again and go at it, when he saw her staring at something behind him. "What are you....?" his words trailed, jaw dropping and eyes disbelieving. Cane was here, in the same corridor.... And had seen them? She looked as though she was contemplating his murder. Yep, she saw.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:31 pm

Mill just looked at him, frustrated. "No, I said 'Sawyuer'" she insisted, pouting her lip out. "Sorry.. Again again." She added to the boy.

Ryder grinned and reached across the table, playing with the fingers on his all-one-word boyfriend's hand. A waited came over a few minutes to ask what they wanted to order, but gave them a disgusted look. "You two shouldn't be allowed in public," he spat, while Ryder look up with wide eyes. "Wha- why?"

Cane's entire body suddenly went slack, and she could see her sister was restraining a smirk, while Erox just looked... She turned away, trying to fit the key in the door again, but she was shaking to hard. This isn't happening... she said to herself, shaking harder and she grew more frustrated. No no no no, "No!" She dropped the key and fumbled to pick it up and get away from them.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:49 pm

Eoin just glared in response, holding the ice pack himself now. "Then don't talk anymore," he bit out through his gritted teeth, while Saw slammed his fist back into the wall behind him. "Bullshit! You said boyfriend. I'm not stupid!"

Aiden leaped up from the table, grabbing a fistful of the waiter's clothing around the neckline, getting into his army-stance. "Excuse me? Who says we can't? Since when does what we do matter to you? Next time, be careful what you say." His voice had lowered to its deadly tone, one he usually used for threatening, likewise.

"I'll have fries."

Erox walked, hesitantly, towards Cane, who was still on the floor, desperately trying to find the key she dropped. He placed his foot over it, waiting for Cane to look up at him. "You weren't suppose to see that." Erox just didn't know what to say, and he had a feeling Sarah had this all planned the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moriah's yelling at me over this.
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: