PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moriah's yelling at me over this.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Vetton

Vetton

Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:59 pm

"Why did you let him walk away? If you really loved him, wouldn't you fight? And if he's any less of an ass, won't he come back?" Eoin questioned, puzzled by his own feelings.

"Ryder, you're living in the middle of a war; what do you expect? And you'll have to get it in your head that I fight for a living." Aiden pulled his arms back, covering them again with his sleeves.

"Kissing because we care about one another," he answered, quaking her lips open with his tongue and taking their kiss further.

(Okays! ^_^)
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:14 pm

Mill glared at him. "I love him enough to stop fighting and make him make his own decisions!" She snapped. He couldn't just question whether or not she loved Saw! "I'm not always going to be up to chasing after him- eventually he'll have to grow up and deal with his emotions!"

Ryder cringed at his tone. I guess the honeymoon stage is over... He thought. "Sorry," he mumbled, looking at his hands on the table.

Cane shrugged, tired of dealing with emotions. She just wanted to blow off some steam, relax for a while- and if she had to do that attached to Erox's lips, then fine, she would.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:33 pm

Eoin cleared his throat, looking at her indifferently. "Do you live to scream things at people?" he asked suddenly. "Because when you two were arguing, I heard everything you were saying." He shook his head. "Maybe you should realise your emotions too."

Aiden quickly reached out his hand to clasped Ryder's. "Hey, it's not your fault," he insisted. Aiden smiled easily, then added slyly, "If I could, I'd kiss you now, but I doubt I'd reach.

Erox was more than happy with Cane stopped resisting and kissed him back, the familiar hold of her hands around his neck was found comforting and Erox became slowly more turned on.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:26 pm

"Don't-" Mill started, but then calmed herself down. Her eyes were locked with his, and she looked deadly. "Don't act like you know what's gone on before, and do not act like you know me."

That made Ryder smile but only a little. He picked up a single fry and nibbled on the end, still looked at his hands. Fighting? For money? But that's... stupid.

Cane nipped at his lips, then led her lips to his ear. "Maybe we could both go inside...?" she suggested softly.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:09 pm

Eoin scoffed, his teeth gritting at her. "I'm just pointing out the obvious, sweetheart. You're both so pathetic." And so was he... He misses Aria.

(AWW. *tears up* I want Ryder. <33 I now have a second gay guy. :'D He's a faery! x3)

Aiden felt that Ryder was still bothered by it all, but he let it drop, finally going back to his food. "Where do you want to go after this?"

Erox was more than up for that. He had picked up the key in his hand when he stood up earlier, and now slotted it into her door, pushing it open with their bodies still entangled.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:19 pm

Mill turned away from him, tearing up, but refusing to cry. Never again. "Go back to your girlfriend," she shot back, walking into the room she had just tidied up, and slamming the door behind her.

Why was this stupid war going on anyway? Couldn't they solve it other ways? People getting hurt and... dying, he cringed at the thought, was no way to solve conflict. "...Hmm? Oh, I don't care where." Ryder said, distracted.

(YAY GAY PEOPLE)

Cane kissing him roughly, trying to rid her mind of... oddly enough, thoughts of him.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:30 pm

"I don't have a girlfriend!" he shouted back. Which was the sad truth. And Eoin felt he had to do something about it. He got up, threw the ice pack to the floor and left his apartment, en route to Aria's.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Aiden asked, concerned as he watched Ryder. He got up and paid their food bill, waiting for Ryder to follow him, when he simply snatched his hand and tugged him along.

(Gay people are cute. <3)

He moaned, shutting the door behind him and his hips gyrated harder into her. Didn't they break up because he refused to have sex with her? Erox carried her over to the bed, dropping them on it as they continued to kiss, touch, explore.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:01 pm

Mill just rolled her eyes and buried her head in a pillow. Once she heard the door slam, she let out a loud scream, even though afterwards she didn't feel any brtter and her throat was raw.

Aria was in her apartment, getting ready to go out. She needed groceries, she had decided, after watching two chick flicks and crying for a while. She had changed into a pair of shorts and a loose tank top, with a belt around the middle and her hair pulled up messily. She was going to get over Eoin no matter what.

Ryder pulled his hand away from his boyfriends, frowning. Why was he being so... Grabby now? He walked along faster, staying a few steps ahead of aiden.

Cane stopped in the middle of a kiss, and pulled away, giggling. "This doesn't make any sense " she said, ten burst out in a full-on laugh.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:11 pm

Eoin swung open Aria's front door, not caring how rude it would seem, or if he was intruding on something. "Aria?" he called, walking through the kitchen into her bedroom. What if she had some other guy?

Erox groaned, leaning up to look down at her. "Can, why are you laughing?" he asked, not getting the joke. Didn't she want it; wasn't that what she wanted all along?
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:17 pm

Aria stopped with an Oreo in her mouth, her hands tying up her boots. "Uh... Yes?" She looked him up and down, and he looked miserable. And- was that blood in his hair? "You know, traditionally, you knock before invading someone's privacy. Just saying."

"It's funny!" She insisted, giggling some more. "Because you didn't want to sleep with me, but now you do, and you JUST did my sister, and I'm still here. And I really don't want to talk to you or see you ever again, but kissing you makes me forget I care, so I do it, but it doesn't make sense!" She was laughing through her words, then buried her face in pillow.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:46 pm

(This nintendo sucks. @_@)
Eoin took a breather, just staring at her as though she had grown a second head. "I didn't think I had to knock... Aria, I know I left before, but I needed time." Because he didn't understand her, or his feelings. ---------------------------------
Erox wasn't sure if he should get off her and storm off- No, he wanted her. "Sarah was just... She was just a way to forget you. But I don't want that now. Cane, come on." He tugged her back to look at him. "Stop this."
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:54 pm

Aria smiled at him a little, sighing. "It's okay. I mean, I cried for a while, and was sad, but it's not like my life revolves around you." She finished tying up her boots, then sat down in a chair and pointed to the one across from her. "Explain, if you want."
(Aria is my favourite ever.)

Cane looked at him, and started laughing all over again. Maybe she was laughing because if she weren't she'd be crying, or because it was easier to laugh about the situation than think about it, but she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:12 pm

Eoin didn't move for a while, until he suddenly marched to her and snatched the oreo from her lips, throwing it off to the side. "Don't you care? What - are you going back to whoring around the hospital?" he asked, with pain evident in his voice. (My fave is Ryder <33) ××××*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*×××× Erox crashed his lips to Cane's, his tongue already twining with hers, and trying his best not to blow up at her. "I want you," he mumbled when he broke apart to breathe, and then locking lips again. Her laugh reminded him of Sarah's taunts, and he didn't want that.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:18 pm

Ouch. Aria cringed and looked down. "No, I've just been hurt in the past, and I don't let other people's decisions affect my life too much. I'd known you for a few hours, and we'd barely even talked; obviously I wasn't about to throw my life away, just because you didn't care."
(Ryder's pretty BAMFing too. He's a close third, after Millia.)

"Do you?" Cane asked, his words sobering her up. "And don't just say yes because... because you want to kiss me, or because you think you love me. Think about it, Erox."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:38 pm

(Last one tonight! <33 And the three girls tie second for me. Sarah is interesting though, too. xD)
"I do care. I care. But you seem to think I don't. Makes me wonder why I came back here. I thought you cared when we didn't-" Eoin broke off, shaking his head. "I wish I didn't care." ××××*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*×××× Erox opened his mouth, shutting it quickly again. Was his want just a surge of the moment? Then why was he so tortured by thoughts of her? "Yes, because I think I love you." He didn't move, didn't really do much at all but breath; waiting for her to react.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:46 pm

"It's good to care," Aria insisted quickly. "I care, too, just not enough to let you rule my life after one night. I like you, Erox, I do... But I'm not in love with you. There are other things that are important to me." She sighed, wishing everything could be simple. "I didn't think you care because you left. You left and-" she took a deep breath, not wanting to get worked up. "And I watched you. I was standing right outside and you just walked away." Suddenly, Aria couldn't meet his eyes, and her fingers had become very interesting.

Cane tucked her head away, not wanting him to see how that made her feel. "What does that mean?" she asked, her face buried in his shoulder. "you barely know anything about me."

(NIGHT)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:49 pm

"I never said I was in love with you," Eoin snapped between gritted teeth. "I care." And then he frowned. She watched him walk away? "Why didn't you come after me, then? If you cared, why didn't you question it?" He watched her play with her fingers, and Eoin slapped his hand to stop the fidgeting. "I told you I needed time."

Erox sighed, holding her around the waist because it was comforting. "I do know you. I know you laugh to hide your pain, or your eyes light up when you're happy. And you're a very confused person, which I probably don't help with that."

Saw stumbled quietly through the apartment. He saw that the boy was gone, and the place seemed empty. Seemed. He just hoped Mill was actually in her room. When he swung her bedroom door open, Saw quickly closed it after he walked in, eyes drawn to the figure lying on the bed. "We're going to get married," he slurred, proceeding to dig his pants pockets for something, and held out a ring. "Tonight."
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:59 pm

Aria rolled her eyes. "You left because you thought I wasn't coming back and you didn't want to have to deal with the pain of being abandoned," she said, not even pausing to think. "I know, because that's exactly what I used to do. I'm not completely oblivious." She looked at him, sighing. "But you had to think too, didn't you? And I'm assuming you did, at leat a little."

"But..." Cane murmured, confused, like he'd said. "Do you even know my favourite colour? Or what kind of foods I like? Or how much it hurt to know that when you left, I was completely alone?" She wouldn't dare meet his eyes at this point.

Mill lifted her head from the pillow, and turned around to stare at him. "Have you gone INSANE!?" she barked, staring at him like he'd grown a third head.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:12 pm

Eoin didn't show his surprise of her knowing words. "I thought. I thought a lot. All I want to know is if you care enough to give us a chance." And if she didn't... He'd leave and wallow in his suffering. And kill people again. That was fun.

"That's what I want to know. If we go out together, I'll get to know you better; inside out." Erox pulled back to kiss her lips - a soft, gentle kiss. "I know what it feels like to feel alone. I was alone without you."

He had to think that over. Was he? "I don't... Think so?" Saw climbed over the bed, taking her wrist and pulling her along. "Come on, the wedding. We need to go now."
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:20 pm

Aria smiled, going over and pressing a soft kiss to his lips. "Life's nothing without a few chances, dear," she said, grinning.

Cane looked up at him, teary-eyed. She'd never felt more loved or confused or stupid or wanted or complete than in that moment. She buried her head in his shoulder and pressed herself closer, letting that be her answer.

"Sawyuer... Saw!... Saw..." Mill knew asking him to let go of her politely was pointless, so she tok the high road. "SAWYUER. YOU LET GO OF ME RIGHT NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:31 pm

Eoin's lips turned into a lop-sided grin as he returned her kiss, and his arms slipped around her waist, securing her to him. "Do you plan on going somewhere?" he asked, thinking over her attire.

Erox sighed in relief, closing his eyes as he nuzzled his face into her hair. He didn't think he'd have had her after everything; he thought he lost her. Yet, he couldn't feel happier in that moment to have it all back.

"No!" he shouted, taking a good grip of her and tossing her over his right shoulder. "We're getting... Married," he slurred again, walking carefully out of the room.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:37 pm

Aria nodded, and smiled. "Just groceries. That can wait." She leaned in and kissed him again.

"Blue. Dark blue, but not navy. Just blue. And italien, and fruit. I really like fruit." She was murmuring into his chest, but smiling nonetheless.

Mill rolled her eyes and grabbed his hair, pulling hard, and at the same time hit him as hard as she could with her knee in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:54 pm

Eoin groaned, his hands edging down her lower back and pulling her body flush against his. "I like that idea very much."

"So that'd explain your obsession with the strawberries on the plane," Erox laughed, taking all the new information in. "I want to take you out on a date. A dinner date."

Saw doubled over, though his grip on her was never wavering. "Stop!" he growled, slapping her ass as he recovered himself. "I can't have you hitting me on the alter."
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:57 pm

Aria grinned playfully, and leaned in again, before abruptly pulling back. "Wait! Still no sex. Just..." She bit her lips. "It makes me comfortable."

"A diner date? In Rome. Huh." Cane had to wrap her head around that, still in shock. "Hm. I mean, yes. Yes!"

Mill growled, wanting him to listen. "I don't want to marry you Sawyuer!" she yelled. "I don't want you!"
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:05 pm

Eoin nodded, his mind going back to how she didn't want it in her bedroom. "That's okay. I can wait." And he could, which surprised him.

Erox laughed, taking her hand and kissing her knuckles. "It'll be a real date. Just you and me, nothing else will matter. It'll be a new beginning."

Saw stopped, dumping her on a bench along the road. "Why? Mill, I love you. I love you and want to marry you. Why don't you want me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moriah's yelling at me over this.
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: