PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buried Secrets Rp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Vetton

Vetton

Buried Secrets Rp - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:42 am

His eyes flared as she walked off. That was it? She was practically dancing with the devil. Danger was most likely around the corner and she was being the fool to welcome it. Alors coolly jogged up to her side. "That's not very nice. Aren't we.. Friends?"
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:45 am

"Yeah, I guess we are. But I mean earlier today we pretended to be boyfriend and girlfriend so I'm not sure." Bae said with a shrug, although her mind was screaming that she thought they were more.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:27 am

He almost halted in his steps from surprise, but managed not to. Somehow. "Pretended. That means not real. Still confused?" It was mean, he got that, but Alors couldn't run the risk of letting a girl get close to his heart again. Correction: he couldn't let Bae get any closer than she had.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:30 am

"Nice to know you lied to my face to get a cure and into my pants." Bae said actually angry. "Have fun, asshole." She said again before she made sure she got lost in the crowd that was inside the base room of the building. It was a big party with music and dancing as if it were night time in Vegas.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:13 am

He just couldn't win with her. Alors found that to be a good thing though. He wanted her to be pushed away. Squeezing through the crowd of people, and Bae disappeared before he could get far. "Fuck," he murmured, making his way to the bar.

"Hey there," a wispy voice breathed behind him. Alors was quick to meet the owner to said voice, and was very impressed by what he saw.

"Care for a drink?" Just what he needed to get his mind off Bae.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:47 am

Bae tried to stay hidden away in the crowd, she danced a while but she wasn't into it so she found the stoner corner and stayed there. She smoked and drank until she couldn't even remember her name. Now this was a party.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:15 pm

Alors slipped out from the small alcove, his drunken demeanour ignoring her calls for him to not leave. He hadn't really meant to have sex with her, but then he recalled how it would erase those strong emotions he had for Bae, if only for a short period.

"Returning to old habits, are we?"

He recognised the voice. It took him some seconds of squinting and frowning to bring up the name. "Ladarius, what are you doing here?" He was too overcome with shock and the alcohol in his system didn't help.

Ladarius swirled the red mixture in his glass, staring at it as he spoke before looking back to Alors without much emotion. "That's a good question. My turn: what were you doing back there with that girl? Oh right, I know that answer. How about, do you really think you could try and fuck with me?" As he raised the drink to his lips, the sleeve of his black shirt fell down some to show off the angry red marks of where cuffs had been slapped on his wrists. Alors and Bae's doing.

The room tilted and Alors quickly caught an empty stool to keep himself from falling. "I... We can talk about this someplace else."

"I don't think so. Where's your little whore?" Ladarius cast his eyes around the club, but to no avail. "She's just as fucked as you are."

That made Alors snap. "No. She's nothing. Nothing." If only he could think straight, he could come out of this situation with ease. "She was just a toy, and now I got bored. Nothing. Just you and me now."

Laughing, Ladarius didn't believe him for a second. He grabbed the poorly buttoned shirt as he threw Alors to the ground. "You'll enjoy what I do with her then."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:22 pm

Bae felt that no matter how much she drank or smoked her mind still wasn't clear enough. She couldn't stop thinking about Alors. She danced with boys, she was sure she even kissed a few of them. She always had a drink in her hand too. It felt just like her old party days.

She didn't see Alors around, which was perfect. She didn't want to find him with someone else, or doing something she didn't like...

"Bae up for another hit?" A girl asked, bringing Bae back to reality as she looked back.

"Pass it over, I'm always up for more." She said with a grin, reaching over for the rollup.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:41 pm

While Ladarius stalked off to find Bae, not missing the chance to add a kick to Alors' side on his way past, Alors curled up in a groan. He could barely make his thoughts clear, the idea of getting to his feet seemed impossible. But if Bae's life was at risk...

Alors rolled around on his knees and hands, the crowd ignoring him there on the floor as they continued to party. He pushed to his feet, grabbing multiple legs to help him up before they'd kick him off. Which direction had Ladarius taken?

*_*_*_*

Ladarius couldn't believe his luck. The whore was completely put of it. Though he might have enjoyed a challenge. Slipping up to the dark booth she sat in with fellow drug-users, he contained an air of casualness. Looked like they were sharing a joint. He snatched it before Bae could take it in her hands, dancing the stick between his fingers as he grinned down at her. "You don't mind if I join you, do you? You look like a good time."

Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:52 pm

Bae looked up, her heart freezing. Even half dead she would recognize this man but she didn't make any expression. She simply reached up and grabbed the joint. "As long as you wait your turn, take a seat." She said, putting it to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:56 pm

He did as she said. Ladarius sat next to her, his arms wrapping around her waist as he drew her to him. The wicked glint in his eyes burned as much as the end of her stick did. "How's about we go get ourselves a more private space?"

(my dad might turn the router off soon, but I'll try to get on. <3)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:59 pm

"Hmm give me a good reason? I mean, you haven't even bought me a drink." Bae said, not moving away from him but instead getting comfortable in her seat. She passed him the joint after a few more inhales.

(Bad Momo's dad D= And okay)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:31 pm

(Haha, my sister turned it back on to feed her fb addiction, while unknowingly helping moi. Razz)

Ladarius took the joint, clicking his fingers to the other girl sitting across from them. "Order two drinks. Whichever," he waved, his hand going to his pocket to pull out several notes. Obviously, Ladarius wasn't short on money. He handed the girl a few and watched her scurry off as he smoked whatever it was rolled. He wasn't a big fan of smoking, drugs, the likes, but for what he had planned, it'd be worth it in the end.

"So, you want me to pay you for a few hours? I'll donate generously if you give me a good show." Ladarius blew the smoke into her face, one of his hands dipping between her legs.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:44 pm

"I don't do that anymore." Bae said softly, some part of her telling her to recapcitate and run away. " I'm sure you knew that already... So if that's what you are looking for you can forget it." she said, not daring to move away from his hand between her legs.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:54 pm

"Aw come now, it's the least you can do considering how you treated Baku. If you bend your conditions this once, I'll ensure Baku doesn't come after you. Wouldn't want such beauty to go to waste," he murmured, eyes falling to her chest, just abling him to see the beginnings of the curves that lurked there, whilst his hand smoothed soft circles on her thighs.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:18 pm

" I quit tha business and Baku can't hurt me no more." Bae said, grinning. Plus my body doesn't go to waste, your family and the world is still filled with wonderful lovers."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:15 am

"Are you sure about that," he whispered in her ear, smirking. "He has money, power, connections... He isn't very happy with either you or Alors at being out-smarted." He would have enjoyed just sinking a knife in her now, but there was little fun he could gain from that alone. "Make it worth while and you'll be grateful."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:34 am

"Not going to happen..." Bae murmured pulling away from him. Her eyes did a once over the crowd to see if she saw Alors. " I don't need your family anymore and none of you can touch me anymore, I mean obviously I'm smarter." She spat at him. She truly needed an exit.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 28 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:55 am

Ladarius decided he didn't like that pretty little mouth of hers one bit. "No one can touch you? Are you saying you can fight money and power? You're just a slut, sweetheart, no one cares what will happen to you. Hey, look around, even Alors doesn't care. He said so himself before I found you." His hand caught her wrist in a painful, suffocating grip. "I want to play a game."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 28 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:58 am

Bae hated that soft sound of pain that came out of her lips, everything he did and said made her wake up more from her daze. So much for drugs and alcohol to help.

She tried to pry her wrist away from him but it was useless, her eyes just burned with rage when she looked at him again. "Fuck you," She growled at him. Him and his family. Their money and Power. She didn't need them, she was much more than just a slut... And she just couldn't bring herself to let him bring her down.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 28 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:28 pm

Ladarius laughed, a laugh void of actual humour. "Always the slut." He jolted her to him as he took an abrupt stand, glancing around for a quiet room. He wasn't all too familiar with this club, but he supposed there were some private places by the back of the building. "Come along now, don't make me have to restrain you because I will." There was no doubt about it.

*_*_*_*

"Have you seen her? She's very beautiful. So v-very beautiful." Alors waved his hands in the air as he continued to describe the long, black strands that fall over Bae's shoulders, her cute bottom, the way she grins with those inviting lips.

"Sir, please, I have to serve people. Unless you're here to order, I insist you go tell your stories to someone who cares."

Alors slinked away from the bar, stumbling as he tried to break through the crowd and look out for Bae at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 28 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:33 pm

"Let me go." Bae said, trying to pull the other way as he tried to guide her towards the back of the club. Desperately when that didn't work, she tried to reach for the party goers, trying to get their attention but they barely even glanced at her. Everyone here was either to drunk, stoned or occupied to care. "I am not going anywhere with you Ladarious, I'm not interested in you or any other man right now."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:07 pm

"Could have fooled me," he murmured, when he suddenly gripped an arm around the backs of her knees and hoisted her over his shoulder in a smooth motion amiss the packed crowd surrounding. He didn't acknowledge her as he walked to the rooms where he had every intention of getting rid of the whore who cursed and kicked in his hold.

Just as he thought, small rooms with rather comfortable and intimate seating were available in the back. Some women were barely dressed as they leaned outside several of the doors, cooing men to join them. He spared them no attention. There weren't any vacant spaces, so Ladarius shoved one of the sluts out of the way to one, claiming the room as his own and having her shouting and banging her fists at the other side of the door. "You sluts are all so loud," he sighed, throwing Bae off with a shrug and watching her body fall to the settee in a rough manner.

*_*_*_*

"I'm sorry, I haven't," the young woman shook her head, her curls flinging back and forth. She had taken pity of the handsome man when he (drunkenly) told of the woman he had fallen in love with. No longer was she seducing him now, rather admiring the woman in the picture. "Maybe one of my friends have seen her," she said, and saw his eyes brighten.

They rounded the back of the club, where the music seemed to fail to carry as well as it had in the other part of the club. There, Alors found he had walked right into a brothel. "Hands off," the curly-haired woman warned, and proceeded to show around the picture in hopes that someone may recognise it.

"Her! That bitch and her bastard stole my room!"

Alors may have been drunk, but he felt like someone had poured a bucket of ice down his back, suddenly making him very sober. "She was with another man?" he asked, while the curly-haired woman murmured something about idiotic women and their commitments.

"Yes," the angry woman, who he discovered was named Saole, fumed, "And they looked like they were urgent to get straight to business."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:30 pm

Bae knew she was going to get it now, it reminded her too much of when she didn't want to work at the bars anymore... When she didn't want to be in debt with anyone. An even worst man had come to her rescue and she had become his mistress.

"Please Ladarious... I don't want to do this anymore, just let me go." She pleaded, curling up into herself in the settee. She wished Alors would come, even if she had to see him. She really hoped he came.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 28 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:19 pm

(I'm really out of character now, I can't even mind how the story was. Imma try, bear with me. xD)

"Would you just shut the fuck up?" he demanded, whipping a fist inches from her face and into the plush red velvet settee. "I couldn't give a damn what you want. You crossed me when you and that fucking freak cuffed me back in the office."

Ladarius leaned down so that his warm breath licked her face, his eyes a lucid green and blue, the image of ferocious waves. "You look nice, if it weren't for your filthy habits." A knife in his hand, he smoothed the blade across her bare thighs, over her leather shorts and up until it danced along the skin of her neck, letting the edge nip the skin while he pushed himself on her.

*_*_*

Try as he may, Alors couldn't get the door open. He pounded his body weight against it, hurting his shoulder in the process. Alright, no need to panic, he told himself, tripping back a few steps as he stared daggers at the door.

"Is there a key, or something to open this door?" he asked, his voice weak from exhaustion and fear.

The girls looked among themselves, shrugging. "We've never had this problem, until now," Saole spoke up, crossing her arms. Had to be her room stolen. That was a few hundred quid down the drain for the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Buried Secrets Rp
Page 28 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: