PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buried Secrets Rp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Vetton

Vetton

Buried Secrets Rp - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:18 am

Alors had frozen up for the time of several seconds before he found his head again. Instantly, Tracey and everything he had been feeling from that pleasurable moment were gone. A waste of time, really, now seeing Bae again. He cleared his throat, wondering as to how to approach her really. Should he act dumb to what had happened? Pretend everything was the drugs talking? "You going out?" Stupid question, but he didn't really have a better option.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:54 am

(My aunt just made me cry so much with the most beautiful message ever <3 Gosh I love my family)

"Yeah, I guess I am." Bae said, fixing her purse on her shoulder as she looked at him. "I guess you went out too?" It came out as a question in the end. She was just wondering so hard where he had been. Who he had been with...
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 27 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:36 pm

Alors shrugged his shoulders, conveying the idea that he had been doing nothing, or it was nothing to speak of, when in fact it had a lot to say. "Yeah, just had a smoke," he lied, controlling his features from letting her know he lied.

~*~*~

"That's nice," Bae said, feeling the silence stretch after that. It was truly killing her but she didn't show it. "Well, I'll see you around. You know I got places to be." She said, dangling the keys from her fingers as if to emphasize.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:36 pm

Alors' gaze dropped momentarily to the keys, quickly retorting to her face again. "Yeah? Where's that? Shouldn't you keep inside, stay hidden? I mean, it isn't too safe out." What he really meant was his dad and Ladarius weren't too happy with them, and then there was the fact that Alors was just a little in love with her, so it was natural to wonder about her.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:48 pm

"Jesus Alors, I am grateful you got me out of the dip shit I was in but it's not like your my boyfriend or anything to control me. I have a life, and places I like to hang out at." Bae snapped at him, regretting the words after she had said them but she wasn't taking it back. Never would she take them back.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:52 pm

He retracted the key from his door, dropping it into his pocket. "Right. On second thought, I have places to be too." Alors offered her a cold smile. Unlike the werewolves and other beastly beings, Alors being a demon didn't lose his temper so much or create a feisty mess of himself due to his emotions. He simply was harsh, contained and seethed from within, looking dashing and frightening from the outside. "Have fun, Bae," he murmured icily, passig her by as he walked out. Why not make it a few girls in one day?
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 27 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:10 am

Bae felt her stomach drop as he walked past her as she stood there petrified, clutching her keys tight in her hand. "You could come you know... If you're so worried." She told him, her voice indifferent as she turned around to look at his body walking away. She had even made air quotes around the word 'worried'.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 27 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:50 am

Turning around to face her, you wouldn't be able to tell by looking at Alors, but he desperately wanted to say yes. What came out of his mouth was a different thing altogether. "Really? I don't think you'd want a shadow annoying you while you're hanging out in these certain places."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 27 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:08 pm

"Fine, I was trying to be nice but fuck you." Bae said to him, storming by his side and heading towards the outside of the school. He'd be lucky if she ever let him see her again, cause she was highly considering never coming back.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:28 am

Her arm was caught in his grasp a moment later. Alors may have wanted to keep her at a distance because of his feelings, but he didn't want her to be hurt. "Alright, I'll come," he spoke quietly, the iciness melting little by little away, but a strong front remaining.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:30 pm

"Don't bother now, it's obvious you don't want to go." Bae said softly, all trace of her anger gone as she slipped her arm out of his grasp.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:18 pm

"And if I do?" he questioned, his eyebrows inching up as he challenged her with the question. "What then?" Alors didn't make to grab her again, but his gaze gripped her enough on it's own.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:59 pm

"Then I can't really stop you from coming." Bae said softly, her eyes cold as she scowlded at him and turned around. "Come on, and don't fucking embarrass me okay?" She told him.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 27 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:59 pm

As quick as his anger had melted, it flared again. "Embarrass you?" he sneered, biting the insides of his cheeks. Alors shut up then, only because he knew, like himself, if pushed too far, she wouldn't hesitate to do something she'd regret later.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 27 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:43 pm

"Yes, you heard me right." Bae said, flashing him a grin as she looked over her shoulder to watch his face. She wasn't proud of how she was acting but if he didn't care it meant she shouldn't either.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 27 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:47 pm

He grinned back, a smirk containing a shuddering iciness to it. No warmth there. "Alright, then," he shrugged, seemingly all of a sudden fine with what she had said. If she said he could embarrass her, then maybe he should aim to do so. "Where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 27 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:54 pm

"That is for me to know and for you to figure it out." Bae told him as she hopped down the stairs that led to the parking lot. She was sure that if he cared he wouldn't like the kind of crowd she was headed to see.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 27 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:59 pm

Already, Alors could sense the makings of a bad feeling deep in his stomach. Bae knew he was the anti-social demon who didn't much like other's attention, never mind company. His fists were clenched, but he remained to hold a cool exterior otherwise. Maybe it was time he became the social butterfly he once was. He already made a start on it with whatever her name was (forgetting their names wasn't unusual). He'd see how Bae would like it then.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 27 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:05 pm

Bae reached her bike and looked at him. "Do you wanna drive or should I?" She asked with a smirk, keys dangling from her fingers as she watched him.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 27 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:04 pm

"Well, I can hardly drive when I don't know where we're going, now can I?" Alors glanced past her, fixating his attention on the birds scurrying the skies. Lucky beasts, they were able to fly and be free.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 27 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:10 pm

"You've got ears and I have a mouth, I think you can take directions." Bae said but she didn't argue and just got on the bike and put the keys in. "Come on."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 27 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:48 pm

Truth be told, he felt a lot better being the one on the back, holding her. Alors grimaced, hopping on without further argument. His strong arms wrapped themselves around her waist, until his fingers had entwined. "Go already." It was bad enough having to hold Bae. Made him weak for her.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 27 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:00 am

It was easy to be angry at him when he spoke to her like that but have his arms around her... Who knew something so stupid could be hard to handle for a demon.

Easily she kicked off the break and backed out of the parking lot. In an instant she was driving off towards the city. It was a pretty long drive but soon they were at an abandoned building that had cars and motorcycles in the front and music blasting. It had been a club she had worked at but today she was there to party.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 27 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:19 am

He had seen this place before, but had never ventured inside. Alors figured he had a pretty good idea of the half of what went on in there. Like the snapping of an elastic band, he pulled himself away from her, jumping off the bike and fixing his shirt now that he stood on his own two feet again. "Cigarettes. You got any?" He needed one desperately after that ride.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 27 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:31 am

"You'll find some inside." She said as she took off her jacket and put it away into the motorcycle hidden space. She was wearing a nice shirt that showed her cleavage. "Have fun." She told him before she walked off into the crowd of people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Buried Secrets Rp
Page 27 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: