PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buried Secrets Rp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Vetton

Vetton

Buried Secrets Rp - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:03 pm

"Haven, what's this about?" he asked, sounding very much as pissed at her as she was at him. But he suspected he knew the source of her anger, and further questioned it. "Why won't you join me in the water?"

"I have it wrong? No, I don't; you didn't see how he looked at you." Easton's hands curled into fists, nails jabbing into the palms of his hands. "I just don't want you getting hurt, nor something as stupid as him being the reason of it."

"Me? Why must I owe you the first date? Are you old-fashioned, M'lady?" Alors mocked, nipping her bottom lip between his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:09 pm

"It's in my girl genes." Bae said with a grin as he held her bottom lip between his lips. She walked her hands slowly ran over his chest, pulling him closer slowly.
~*~*~
Ariana looked down in a silent apology before she slowly stood up and kissed his lips. "Okay, I'll be careful. What are you going to do now?" She asked him quietly. She didn't want him to leave.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:09 pm

"Because I thought maybe you wanted to come out here for a romantic date, or to cuddle, or for a walk though the forest, but of course not. You want to swim naked. That's all you ever care about," Haven got to her feet and turned away from him. "I'm going back to our room."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:36 pm

Alors didn't let her lip go until they were closer, and he swept his tongue past her parted lips to tangle with hers, all the while smiling. "Then m'lady, I'd be most delighted if you accepted my request to join my this afternoon out in the forest where birds sing romantic songs for you and me."

"Thank you," he murmured, his arm wrapping around her waist. "First, I have to go back to my room and see if Charles is there. Then, after he sprouts some crap about not running off when he gives me an order, I can come back here, unless you're busy." Because Easton wanted to stay with her, in her room, in bed, in her arms.

Art quickly chased after her, pulling on her elbow, "No, it's not. We can do all that stuff, but it's what everyone else does and I prefer to cut to the chase. Don't you? I care about you, Haven." Even though she had only recently told him what she really was, he found that he did, and always would, still care about her. Maybe it was love.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:40 pm

"I have dinner plans with Trace and after that I work at the library, I should also get the things I missed today in class." Ariana murmured softly, her arms wrapping around his neck. "If I'm not here I'll see you at the library, okay?" She said lovingly. She had to remember to also talk to Charles.
~*~*~
"You are such a dork," Bae teased him softly before she kissed him again, her tongue tangling with his but this time not allowing him to pull away. She wanted to be like this always.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:50 pm

"But cutting to the chase doesn't give us any time to feel the simpler emotions," Haven cried, pulling from his grip. "I'm going back to the room. Leave me alone." She stomped her way away from him, her nose sensing the path back to campus.

(Have him not follow her for now, 'cause my plan is coming. ;D)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:14 pm

"Sure," he murmured, kissing her slowly, and pulling away before he could think of freeing the thin gown and imploring in her nakedness beneath. "Can't wait to get together in the library, babe," Easton teased with a wink as he made his way to the door.

Alors would have come through his a smart remark, but became too absorbed in their kiss, and not at all bothered by it. Besides wanting it, a lot. His tongue fought dominance in the kiss, a moan quaking from his mouth to fall in hers.

(Someone no likey. xD)

"For fuck sake," he growled, storming in the opposite direction to retrieve his clothes so he could chase her. He doubted he'd get off running naked around campus, and eventually being caught breaking rules. Art could barely sustain his anger as he did pull his clothes on over his damp body, glaring in the direction she had went in.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:20 pm

Ariana could feel her cheeks redden at his words but at the same time sadness came over her as she found herself alone again. She slowly made her way to the bathroom, wanting to get ready so she could get started on her day.
~*~*~
Bae's moans mirrored his own, her body pressing closer to his as their tongues explored each other and fighting for dominance. If they kept this up they wouldn't leave the room until the late afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:30 pm

Haven was actually lost in the woods. The scents had mixed together, and soon she'd lost the path. Now she was wondering, actually terrified by the dark shadows of the forest. Darkness was falling, and--

A noise in the woods stopped her cold, and she was terrified for only a brief second as a scent hit her. A familiar scent.

The werewolf from class suddenly stepped out from behind the trees, a big grin on his face and a water bottle in his hand. She sighed, relived to see someone who could help her back to the campus. "Hey, Marcus."

"Hey, beautiful. I didn't think I'd see you out here, but I always figured you were a rebel," He grinned wickedly and stepped closer.

Haven smiled softly, but not very genuinely. "Um...yeah. Listen, can you help me back to campus. My boyfriend...is waiting for me..." She didn't want him to know they broke up, because maybe he'd make too many advances.

"Sure, but you look exhausted. Want some water?" He offered her the bottle, and Haven realized how thirsty she was. She took it with a grateful smile and gulped down half the contents before passing it back to him. "Thanks. So, where's that path?"

"Just down here, lovely. Not far at all,'' He walked ahead of her, not reaching for her hand or anything. She figured that maybe he was actually smartening up.

It was about 5 minutes later that she started to sway on her feet as she walked, black dotting her vision. Oh god, sh must have been really tired. Maybe she needed more water...

"Marcus," she murmured, and suddenly felt an arm wrap around her. Now he was beside, supporting her. "It's okay, beautiful," he soothed, guiding her forward. He sounded unconcerned, like he had expected this from her. Why would he expect it...

Suddenly Haven started to understand, and she let out a quiet, weak growl, trying to push him off. As soon as he wasn't supporting her, she tumbled to the ground, the world spinning around her. She was so, so very tired... She was so, so very drugged.

She started to crawl towards nothing, hoping she was going fast, but she felt as if she was going unbearably slow. Her feelings proved right when she was lifted into cold arms. Not the arms of Art, but of the jackass who had drugged her. "Calm down, Haven. Once you feel this, you'll want to dump your boyfriend. You'll want to be with me willingly. But for now, I'll have to prove my point this way."

She tried clawing at him, fear eating at her, but she could hardly move. She felt full of emotion but empty of control. She was placed suddenly under the shadows of a tall oak, and she felt the world spinning once again as Marcus bent over her. "You'll love it, sexy," he whispered, his own claws appearing and tearing at her clothes. He was suddenly very feral and aggressive, like any werewolf capturing its prey. She had never been prey before. Not since the accident. She didn't want to be his prey. She wanted to fight him and kill him, but she couldn't.

"Stop," Haven gasped, realizing with a sinking heart that he had lead her deeper into the woods. She had no voice or energy to scream, and as he stripped her down, growls vibrating through his body, she could only whisper for Art, like somehow her voice would carry towards him.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:45 pm

(Words don't make sense no more... Nashi going to bed!. @_@ tomorrow she might not be on not sure yet... NIGHT)
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:24 pm

Angie crinkled her nose as she picked up a weird looking cut-out blouse. She had no idea what kind of skanky yet professional woman would wear anything like it. It looked like it had bee caught in a lawnmower. She placed it back on the table, moving on to clothing that was more...suitable. She glanced behind her, regarding Ambrose. She wasn't sure why she was here with him. She wondered if maybe he was gay. He seemed to like the idea of shopping for woman's clothing just a bit too much. But she couldn't stereotype. He was delicious looking, and manly in his own way.

"I have no idea what I'm looking for," she admitted, turning to him completely with a tiny smile. "This store is...odd."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:35 am

Alors grinned as the heated kiss suddenly broke, he being the one to cause such an act. "Mm, don't we have our date today?" Though he didn't think for a second their date wouldn't consist of similar kisses, if not more.

Art dropped his face into his hands, cursing himself for putting Haven through that. She was right though; he did think about sex more than just being with her. For a girl he loved, it didn't show much other than use, and Art couldn't believe his stupidity.

He walked through the trees, hoping to catch up to her as he upped his walk into a jog, listening out for a noise to signal how far she was. What he did hear was something completely off course to his right. Just a growl.

Haven was a were, but would she really go and shift just after their clash? His teeth gritted, still not happy about what she really was, and especially if she would shift to rid her anger of him. She could get caught by the others.

As he got closer, he dropped is pace to a wary walk, more alert than ever when the growls were male. What he saw next hadn't been anything near what he expected to see. And he was so shocked, the instinct to kill didn't come for several seconds later.

"Get off her," he hissed, eyes hard and drawn to the same werewolf who had tried to make a move on her back in the classroom. He didn't dare look at Haven, fear of losing his control overpowering him.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:59 am

"Mmm, yeah." Bae said, licking her lips slowly and wiggling out from underneath him. "Come shower with me then," She purred softly.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:10 pm

Melanie was already terrified, and she hadn't even reached her group of classmates yet. Last night, when Lawrence had told her the plan for a little trip into the forest...she had fought to keep herself under control. She prayed and prayed and prayed that they would not go in the direction of her secret. If somebody found what she had hidden, she would be taken away. Called insane. Put in jail or a mental hospital. People couldn't find out about it. And if Lawrence were to be the one to uncover her secrets...she would be mortified. Terrified. Humiliated and ashamed. She wanted him to like her, to be proud of her, to think good things of her. She didn't want him to think of her as a monster.

Her nerves picked up as she finally made her way into the group of classmates surrounding Lawrence, who had just begun to speak about what they would be doing during class. She tried to keep her scared eyes for looking at him, because if she did, he would notice.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:26 pm

Lawrence smiled warmly at the teenagers surrounding him. He started talking about what they would be doing today out in the woods when he saw Melanie arrive a little late. He gave her a hidden fond smile before returning to his explanation. "So a portion of the forest has been mapped out. Get into teams of five and group together, I'm going to pass out the sheets of where each group will be digging today. We'll be looking for any artifacts that have been on the island for a long period of time. And I don't mean last week's beer can,' he said with a small smirk. "Finding out about the older culture of where you live is an important step to learning about others. So, we have three hours this morning. Meet back at noon and they'll be a lunch on the lawn." he told them before they began to huddle together in their groups.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:42 pm

Melanie felt her stomach twist. They would be digging. Holes. In the ground. She felt like throwing up and didn't even care that she was the only one without a group. Digging around in that woods was dangerous. All these students would be hunting for things, and she was terrified of what they would find.

///

Lawrence walked around and distrubuted the papers out to the groups. One by one they all disappeared into the woods, under the protective circle Lawrence had had made just in case. When everone else had disappeared, he found Melanie hanging around in the back. All alone. Lawrence frowned softly at her worried expression and slowly walked up to her. "Hey," he said, giving her a faint smile.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:46 pm

Melanie looked up with a jerk, noticing finally that everyone was gone into the woods. Closer to her secrets. "I don't have a group," she murmured to Lawrence, avoiding his eyes. "Maybe I should just stay back," And by the time they did dig up her secrets, she would be long gone.

///

"Would you like to come with me instead?" he asked, offering her his hand and tilting his head a little when he noticed her purposefully avoiding his eyes. "Is everything alright?"
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:50 pm

Melanie eyed his hand, and she very slowly took it. "I don't feel well," she admitted softly, but she would never tell him the reason why. Instead she would try hard to keep him away from where her secrets were buried. "I guess we should catch up with the others,"
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:52 pm

Lawrence gave her hand a small squeeze. 'Would you like to go lay down somewhere?' he asked, wondering what was making her feel bad.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:54 pm

Mel wrapped her arms around his waist, squeezing him tightly. She would let go when they came in range of the others. "No, I'm okay," she lied softly. She needed to try and protect herself. And she needed to enjoy all the time she could get with Lawrence.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:00 am

Lawrence smiled, and knowing no one was around, leaned down and pressed a small kiss to the top of her head. "Alright, c'mon, we can take our time, no one ever takes these sort of classes seriously anyway," he said with a playful grin.

///

Mel tightened her grip on him as they walked, and when they started going in a familiar direction, she stopped. "Lawrence, why don't we go that way?" She asked softly, starting to pull him towards the left. They couldn't near the lake...

///

"Hmm?" Lawrence said, 'Alright, sure, but I still have to check up on the students eventually,' he said, resting his hand gently on her hip as he looked down at her.

///
So the students were nearing the lake. Melanie felt herself start to tremble, but she tried to keep her face calm so that Lawrence would only suspect that it was from the cold. She walked with him in the opposite direction, head resting gentle on his chest. "Let's just spend some time alone," she murmured, wanting him all to herself if this were to be her final time with him.

///

Lawrence frowned and followed her away from the lake. "Melanie, is everything really okay?" he asked, seriously. Something was wrong he could feel it.

///

Melanie nodded, pulling him to a near by rock. She pulled him down and sat with him, a shaking girl who was trying hard not to seem scared. "I just don't feel very good," she told him again. "Maybe I have a fever, but I want to stay here with you."

////

Lawrence sat down next to her and placed a gentle hand over her forehead. "You don't feel too warm, but your pulse is jumping," he said, cupping her cheek and tilting her head to meet her eyes, finally. "Just take it easy, it'll be alright," he promised.

///

"No, it won't be," Melanie murmured, gently laying her forehead against his chest and closing her eyes. "Thank you for being here for me. It's really meant a lot," she whispered. "But...no matter what happens, just know that...I understand," She was being vague and odd, she knew, but she wanted to have some sort of a goodbye with him.

///

Lawrence wrapped his arms tight around her and gently rubbed her back. 'Mel...' he murmured, getting a sick feeling in his stomach. 'Please tell me what's going on."

////

"I can't," Melanie whispered. "I just want to forget about it and be with you," She kissed his neck once gently, then his jaw, and then stole a kiss from his soft lips.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:25 am

Lawrence let out a soft worried sigh. "You won't let me help you?" he asked her, gently moving his lips over hers. He wanted to help her escape and put to bed any worries she had, whatever they were.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:08 pm

"You can't," Melanie murmured, pressing her lips to his gently. "I wish you could, but...You wouldn't understand. You wouldn't...want me anymore," If he even truly wanted her to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:10 pm

"Are you sure that's a good idea given we can barely keep our hands of one another?" Alors asked, plain lust evident in his eyes as he did. Just the absence of her body against his left him cold, already.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:16 pm

Bae grinned, leaning her back against the door frame and watching him. "Does it look like I really care?" She asked, the same glint taking over her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Buried Secrets Rp
Page 15 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: