PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buried Secrets Rp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Vetton

Vetton

Buried Secrets Rp - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:38 pm

"No," he drawled, a shot of heat emerging in his groin. "But it means the chances of our date happening today are slim." There was no way Alors would be able to tear himself away from her once they started; not after he was just back from the dead, in a sense, and able to enjoy himself as any man should.

It didn't need to be said twice; Alors was out of the bed within seconds, catching up to her by the door. "After you." If only a chance to see that firm bum shake with her strut.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:24 pm

"As you wish," Bae murmured, her lips dangerously close to his before she moved away from him and began to walk towards the shower. Her hips swayed an extra bit since she knew he would be watching.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:21 am

Lawrence pulled her in for a tight hug. 'Let me help you,' he asked her, in a low, firm voice. Whatever was going on, he would help her.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 3:25 pm

Melanie shook her head, letting her face rest in the crook of his neck. "Let's get back to the class," she murmured softly, wanting him to stop talking about it. "I have...school work to get done. You can't pass me if I sit here cuddling up next to you all class."
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:28 pm

'I'm not an ordinary teacher,' he said, kissing the top of her head and gently rubbing her back again. "Come on, let's find you a quiet place,' he said. It was the least he could do. He gently picked her up bridal style, carrying her against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:20 pm

Melanie didn't know whether a quiet place would be a good thing or a bad thing, but she couldn't object to being carried by Lawrence. "So does that mean that you will pass me for cuddling with you?" she asked, trying to tease.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:43 pm

Lawrence chuckled softly. "You'll have to help me with the criteria," he said, gently kissing her cheek. He knew her heart wasn't behind the teasing and that made him even more worried.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:48 pm

Melanie forced a smile, kissing his jaw sweetly. She began to notice how close to the lake they were coming, and she was getting more and more nervous. She wished she knew what kind of paranormal he was. She wasn't sure if he'd be able to catch the scent of decay.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:24 pm

Lawrence smiled and let her rest gently against him as they returned to the lake. Something was off, he could feel it, but he didn't know what was bothering her so much.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:30 pm

Melanie was completely tense as the lake came into view. She didn't see any other students thankfully. They must have been farther down, closer to the border of the woods. At least there was less of a chance of her being figured out if only Lawrence was near the secret.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:21 pm

Lawrence frowned when he felt her grip tighten in his shirt. Something was wrong very wrong. He opened his mouth, not taking no for an answer this time, but before he could make a sound there was a sharp peircing scream and one of the girls cried out. 'OH MY GOD!! There's this--- HELP!" she shrieked.

Lawrence turned his head sharply in the direction of the cry. He muttered a curse under his breath and suddenly bolted over to the area where the students had been digging, not caring that he had Melanie still held tight in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:28 pm

Melanie bolted out of his arms at demon speed, and she stayed back as he ran towards the students. She could see them bending over something on the ground in the distance, and she knew what it was. Everyone knew who her only two boyfriends had been. Everyone knew that they had gone missing. Everyone has suspected her for a time, but they had let it go. Now...now they would all know. She back away slowly, before turning and breaking into a run. She had to get away from the school. She had to get away from those students. She had to get away from Lawrence.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:05 pm

"Melanie!" Lawrence said as Melanie took off. Some of the girls screamed again and clung to the boys. 'Oh my god! It's Vince!' one of them cried out, burying her face in her boyfriend's t-shirt. "It's her old boyfriend! I knew it happened to him! She did it she did it!' she cried out.

Lawrence moved them aside, moving the girls away from the ground. There half-buried in the dirt was the decomposing body of a young looking warlock. Lawrence froze for a second, but it was nothing he hadn't seen before.

"Alright, everyone, back to the school. Terry, take everyone back and alert the security. Once you've talked to them, I want everyone to go back to their dorm rooms for the rest of the day, understood?" he asked, looking at the terrfied or frozen students.

'Understood?" Lawrence said strongly. Some of them nodded and quickly dispersed until one girl was left. The girl wouldn't take her eyes off the body and she gripped her wrist in one hand.

'She did this you know... she did..' she breathed, her voice shaking.

Lawrence couldn't help himself. "Who do you think did this?"

The girl turned and looked up into his eyes. "Melanie..."
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:40 pm

Melanie could hear the distance call or her name and a few screams of fear, but she kept running. She looked back a few times, hoping that she wasn't being followed. Who would they send to hunt her down? Would she be wanted dead, or alive? She picked up her pace, sprinting at about half of her demon speed. She needed to save that energy for if they caught up with her. She needed to get out of the woods and into the city. She needed to find money, buy a place ticket, and take off. She hated to do it--to leave behind the little life that she did have, and Lawrence. But she had to. beside, he would hate her now. That thought brought tears to her eyes. She had never wanted him to see the bad in her.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:01 pm

Security flooded into the wooded area and students were sent back to their apartments. Lawrence was never really startled by anything but...Melanie...There was no way she could be capable of doing this... was there?

It had been even worse when she disappeared. Everyone was searching for her now. She had been the last to see the three boys they had found buried in the woods alive, and the first to flee the scene.

It made sense when he thought about it. When he had mentioned where the dig was taking place, Melanie wanted no part of it. And before...she had been saying good-bye hadn't she?

Lawrence pressed his lips into a thin line and told the others he was going back to his apartment. He took off then. He had to find Melanie and he had to know the truth from her. All of it.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:06 pm

Melanie couldn't get out of the woods. She was hopelessly lost, the sounds of the well trained paranormal police sounding in the distance. She could hear the growl of werewolves as they tracked her, slowly coming closer. She could not yet see them, but it would only be a matter of time.

So instead of running, which she knew that she would never be able to do, she hid. She scaled her way up a tree with thick leaves and positioned herself lightly on a branch, her form made invisible by the thick leaves and the wind rusting them around her. It wasn't a good place to hide, and if the wind didn't blow her scent away, then the werewolves would find her for sure. But it was the best she could do, so she curled up on the branch, and she hoped. She tried to keep herself calm and hold her tears at bay. If she got too terrified...well, she wouldn't be able to control her actions.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:09 pm

Lawrence could hear the werewolves howling to each other, moving in closer as they followed her trail. Lawrence cursed under his breath, searching wildly for her among the thick woods. Suddenly he caught sight of a scarf fluttering against a tree. "Melanie? Please, you have to come with me," he told her, urgently, moving over to her quickly, praying it was really her.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:11 pm

Melanie hadn't even noticed Lawrence sneak up at the base of the tree until he spoke her name. She gasped and looked down, wondering why he was there, and how he had been able to find her. He was going to turn her in, was't he? "Please, Lawrence," she sobbed, staying curled in the tree. "I didn't meant to do it, I swear. Please don't let them lock me away, p-please,"
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:20 pm

'I'm not going to let them touch you, come with me, I can't let them take you away," he told her, reaching up to her as the werewolves howled even louder.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:24 pm

Melanie looked down at it, trying to find the truth in his words. She trusted him, but finding out that your kind-of-girlfriend was a murderer was not a thing that he must have been taking easily. But her trust for him won out over her common sense, and she dropped from the tree and landed shakily on her feet in front of him. She looked up at him with her big terrified and tear filled eyes.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:33 pm

Lawrence picked her up and held her tight. "I'm going to sneak you into my apartment, no one will be looking around the school for a while," he said, before quickly running off. "Reach into my jacket, I have a potion in there that will cover up our scent," he told her, a weight lifting off of him now that he had her in his arms again.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:35 pm

Melanie reached into his pocket for the potion and took a swig, before holding it to his lips so that he could do the same. "Why are you helping me?" she asked softly. "I...I did that. To them. All three of them. Why would you want to help me?"
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:42 pm

Lawrence vaguely registered her words, but for now it was just getting herself someplace safe. "You probably did, but I know you don't deserve what they want to do to you." he told her, sneaking in closer to the school.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:44 pm

Melanie laid her head down tentatively against his chest, breathing in his warm, comforting scent. She tensed when she heard the shouts of the policemen nearby, but they hadn't yet spotted them. She was trying very hard to keep her fear under control.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:54 pm

Lawrence slid them inside the emergency staircase. With all the commotion outside it was easy to go up to his apartment unnoticed. When they got there he locked the door behind them and shut the curtains. "Melanie, no games, just tell me everything," he told her, finally turning to face her again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Buried Secrets Rp
Page 16 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: