PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buried Secrets Rp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Annie

Buried Secrets Rp - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:03 pm

Melanie had known this was coming. She slowly back away from him, eyes on the floor as she lowered herself slowly to sit at the corner of his bed. "All of those boys...they were the only boyfriends I've ever had. If you could...even really call them that. I knew that they didn't care about me for much other than my body. They dated me before they knew ow weird I really was. They wanted...sex, and not much else. I didn't want to be alone, with no friends, so...I gave them each what they wanted. Thee first time, with Vince...I got scared halfway through it, and then...I don't remember anything else. I panicked, and when I came to, I was on the floor, and he...he was on the bed, claw marks and bites covering his body. He was...dead," Melanie broke off with a soft sob. "I buried him in the woods, because no one ever went there. I thought that it would go away if I just pretended that I had never done it. I didn't go out with anyone for a long time after that, but then finally...I did. he just wanted sex to, and after a while...we did. The same thing happened. I must have panicked, or been too...aroused, and when I came to, he was...torn apart. I buried him too. And then....I tried it one last time, with a guy who was...incredibly strong. I thought that if I just got it over with, really had complete sex with someone, that it wouldnt ever happen again. That I wouldn't hurt anybody anymore. I thought that he for sure could defend himself, but... It happened again. I woke up, and he was dead, and...I had to bury him with the others." She buried her face in her hands, her body shaking with soft sobs. "I never meant to hurt anyone. I don't remember anything about hurting them. I don't want to be this...this monster."
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:12 pm

"Oh Mel..." he murmured, slowly moving closer to her and taking her into his arms. "It's not your fault, you tried, why didn't any demon teach you what might happen?" he asked, hugging her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:19 pm

"My mother isn't a demon. I've never really lived around any," Melanie whispered, letting herself curl into his arms. He should have been running away from her, or turning her in, but he wasn't.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:25 pm

Lawrence gently rubbed her back. "I've got you, I'm not going anywhere, and we're going to figure this out," he told her, kissing the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:29 pm

Melanie felt very loved in that moment. She couldn't help but think that Lawrence must care about her if he was willing to overlook murder. She let her face rest against the crook of his neck as she tried to calm her breathing. They had to figure out what to do.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:32 pm

Lawrence let out a long, deep breath. "Are you okay?" he asked her softly, brushing her tears off of her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:38 pm

"Yeah, I'm just scared," Melanie whispered, curling closer to his body. She rubbed her cheek gently against his shirt sleeve.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:43 pm

'I'm going to do everything I can to keep you safe," Lawrence told her firmly. 'But you have to promise me, no more secrets,' he told her, cupping her cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:53 am

(Alors was down on his knees, praying to his gods, and viola, I'm here. Razz)

On second thought, that view and the hardened length pulsing between his thighs changed his mind seconds later. Alors threw back the blankets, his feet landing on the ground and fast-paced it up behind her, his hand slamming flat against the door just as she was shutting it."You know, that date can wait." It could wait after he had waited years to be in a sexual position again, and weeks waited to be with Bae.

The door fell back, her teasing smile apparent on her face, having known she'd get him in. How could he resist, when she sashayed like so? "The shower?" he pointed out, "I believe we were going to take one." His impatience highlighted his need.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:59 am

"Such an impatient man." Bae whispered softly her hand ghosting across his chest as she turned to start the shower, making sure the water was just right before they got in.

She knew it was killing him to wait but she couldn't help herself in teasing him, that dominance and ferociousness he had had earlier excited her beyond belief. She wanted to feel him like that again.

(Bae: You should do that more often babe ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:57 pm

"No more secrets," Melanie promised softly, her hands squeezing his sides. "But...aren't you scared?" she whispered. "Of them. Of me..."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:09 pm

"Such a teasing woman," Alors retorted, his hand wrapping around her waist as he pressed himself against her back and let his lips linger over the nape of her neck and along her ear. "I could punish you for that." He may not have had sex in some years, but he knew all his old tricks in bed, and elsewhere. This was no exception - Bae was his.

(On here too. ^w^)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:44 pm

"Oh really?" Bae breathed softly but she could already feel the tickle in her core, the moisture pooling there. He knew how to drive a woman wild but then again, she knew what men liked. "Are you going to spank me Alors?" She teased him softly with a purr.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:30 am

(Got your e-card from you and Court - LOL! A penguin. <3 And my youngest brother was imitating the dance. xD Aaw, thankies, you two! I loved it. <33 :'D)

"Depends if you classify that as punishment," he grinned, feeling at a loss for control when she purred, but Alors was quick to remain calm and precise. "Maybe I need to give you some lessons to keep you right." His hands smoothed over her body, one hand going as far to brush against her heat. "Oh, someone's being naughty and getting ahead of herself."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 8:13 am

Bae's eyes closed when his hand brushed her heat, it send shivers all over her body. "I have a bit of an over active imagination," She said with a small grin. This would be a very long shower.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 17 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:12 am

"Really, is that so?" he murmured in her ear, settling for letting one finger run along her moist folds, slowly and carefully. He would take his sweet time with her and bask in the moment. "Care to demonstrate your over-imagination?"
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 17 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:15 am

"Not right now, I kind of want you to show me yours right now." She breathed softly, leaning back into him in desire. Bae couldn't remember the last time a man took their time teasing her, working her up until she couldn't take her own arousal. Alors... Alors was the everything she dreamed of.
~*~*~
Ariana was glad she caught up in all of her classes without a problem, she had even talked to Charles on one of her breaks when she saw him. He was a bit suspicious to when she had asked him to let Easton work his punishment in the library. But Ariana was a good girl with an untouched reputation and a heart for helping. So in the end he agreed.

On her way to the library that afternoon she couldn't wait to tell him that they would be spending all of their afternoons together. That was better than nothing.

(It worked!! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:51 am

Alors' lips brushed along the sensitive skin behind her ear, down to her neck, suckling and nipping her wet neck. He took the caress on her core up a notch, with his thumb and forefinger rubbing in concentric circles, working that little nub. Oh, he'd show her for sure.

*_*_*_*_*

Easton felt his heart sink when Charles started for him in the hallway, and he almost made a quick turn to run. Charles' hand clamped down on his shoulder, stopping any mad ideas being carried out. Whatever he said didn't matter to Easton, he'd still sneak away and meet Ariana. "Wait, what?" Work in a library? Definitely the work of Ariana. For once, he was happy about his punishment, but he didn't let Charles know, without the fact he'd possibly take it back if there was any fun in it. So he played his old self, or the pre-meeting Ariana self; he still hated libraries, just not what happened in them. "Fucking library. Right, whatever."

Easton passed the librarian with a scowl. Just because he was dating one paranormal didn't mean he accepted them now; he still wanted to see their downfall. Ariana would be safe with him. He ascended the large staircase to the second floor after finding no such hot witch on the first, and walked quickly through the aisles of books, the smell of old pages tainting the air.

*_*_*_*_*

"I don't want it," Alexis hissed at the nurse when she brought the thing to her wrapped in a pink blanket. "I just want out of this hospital - NOW! How hard is that to understand?" She snapped the tube out of her arm, the one meant to disable her, bring her sleep. The doctor was having none of it.

"No, you'll be out soon enough." He stuck the syringe in her arm, protecting it as she tried to fight it off. He really couldn't understand why a mother would want to kill her own baby. Alexis was too selfish and ruthless. That left the other parent. Was it the man who had been in with her months before? They obviously didn't have a healthily relationship if the arguing said anything. But maybe he'd know who the baby's father was, if he wasn't himself. Anyone was better for the baby than Alexis. Or so he thought.

After Alexis' eyes shut against her will and consciousness faded, the doctor walked to the main reception, calling on one of the receptionists working on the computer. "Give me a list of all the 'Charles' on the island. I'll need pictures too." That was were records came in handy.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:07 am

"Looking for somebody?" Ariana asked as finished sliding a book into it's place and went down the short ladder to stand on the opposite end on the aisle.

Her heart was beating quickly as she looked at him, all of him. He was hers, she knew that. Deep down she knew they belonged to each other, even if such words would probably never be spoken from his part.

"Because... This is the library, not a hang out place." She teased softly as she took a few steps forward. She knew they probably wouldn't be able to do anything yet since the library wouldn't be closed for an hour or two.

~*~*~

"Alors," Bae breathed softly, between his touches and the way the water ran down her body she felt she was in complete bliss. She turned her head a few inches catching his lips with hers even when it interrupted the amazing attention he was giving to her neck.

~*~*~

Charles was glad the day of work was over and especially since Ariana had offered to take Easton's punishment into her own hands. That left him a lot of more free time.

He wondered how Alexis was doing, especially since he hadn't seen her for the past few days. It was ironic when exactly he thought about her he got a phone call from the local hospital, they had a few questions to ask him in person.

He grumbled softly and grabbed his keys and left the school, he just hoped this had nothing to do with the kid he had stupidly given Alexis.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 17 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:59 pm

"Not anymore," he replied, his usual smirk in place. Easton wrapped his arms around her waist, inclining her to him with a soft tug and pressed his lips to hers. He knew no one important would see them. Who even went to the library, minus them and the bitchy witch? Exactly. He didn't fear anything.

"So what's the deal you made with Charles about? Are you insane?" If he was correct, Charles was crazy to trust some witch with him. "Did you use magic influence on him, or what?"

*_*_*_*_*

"Yes?" he asked in all huskiness, lips feverishly on hers again, his fingers working her over faster. He pressed himself to her as a groan slipped from his lips and he began to grind against her, though careful not to break his doing to her gushing core. Alors held her lips against his a moment later, when they were gone and moving on to her neck, collarbone, the valley of her breasts, kisses that were accompanied by the soft dribbles of water from the showerhead.

*_*_*_*_*

"Ah, Charles. I'm the doctor you some to some months ago," he reintroduced himself, "Dr. Dakarii Vasel." Dakarii had outstretched a hand for Charles to take, and after he realised Charles wasn't in the mood, or wasn't the type to shake hands in greeting, he took it back. Busying himself by glancing over the chart for Alexis, Dakarii lifted his head to ask Charles to follow him to a private vacancy.

"We have some dark areas regarding Alexis. You, uh, recall her pregnancy? When you were here last? Neither of you gave me a clear picture as to who the father of her baby was." He raised his eyebrows high, implying a question towards Charles.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 17 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:12 am

"She told me she didn't know who the father was." Charles lied smoothly, trying to keep his foot from tapping out of nervousness. "You don't think I'm the father, right?"

~*~*~

Ariana almost glared at him. "No! I did not influence him, I don't do that." She told him, almost disappointed at his accusation. The daze from the kiss partially gone.

"And I told you I would talk to him, I've known him for a really long time. And it's nothing, I told him I would keep an eye on you doing community work at the library. I do that a lot with delinquent kids." She said softly.

~*~*~

Bae let out a loud groan, her body shivering against his touches. It was euphoric and intoxicating. She was truly at a loss on what to do and for once she couldn't believe she was so caught up in the moment.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:54 pm

(Omg. Uni life is amazing! You know I stayed with my bbf Tessa in Belfast for a few days? Yeah, her roommates, well dormmates are the most amazing people. We all got on so well, and apparently it felt like They've always known me. Aww. And the parties. And Belfast. And the card games. And the pranks. And the shopping. And Ben. Remember I told you that Tessa was friends with someone with the same name as Ashby? Fb search Benjamin Ashby Smith. We're going to get together the next time I'm up. Very Happy Omg, I'll have a bf soon, maybe if he's still interested. Tessa and Megan, one of her roommates, told him I thought he was really hot etc, and he was kinda 'really?' His voice is so wow, and I love how he acts; it's sexy! :3 I really can't wait to get to Belfast next year. <3 https://m.facebook.com/confirmphone.php?cell=353868603767&code=chn4p4#!/photo.php?fbid=270605499636717&id=100000618084660&set=a.270602902970310.73644.100000618084660&__user=1124937250 The guy to the very left is Ben. :3)

Dakarii frowned at Charles' question. "Well... Were you involved with Alexis intimately that you might be a possible answer?" he asked, and continued quickly to ask, "Or do you know who she was with around the time she conceived?"

*_*_*_*

"Yeah, but it's Charles; he doesn't trust wholly." Which was his way of saying Charles was on a different side to Ariana. Easton nuzzled his face into her neck. "So how about a quiet corner?" His question was asked in a husky whisper, obviously with other things in mind.

*_*_*_*

"Thought so." Alors progressed his work on her by slipping his fingers deep into her entrance, welcomed by her tight Walls as they thrusted, accompanied by her sweet juices. He caught one nipple between his teeth, flicking his tongue over it fast, his growls vibrating against her body.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:12 pm

Bae's hand tangled in his hair in a possessive way, her need for him evident with the way her moans gradually got louder and how her walls quivered and became slicker. "Oh gods please stop teasing me." She gasped desperately.
~*~*~
Ariana's body shivered against his with the way his husky voice sounded against her ear. "I-Aren't we supposed to be working?" She stuttered, her hold not relenting from him. She wanted him just as bad. Had missed him all day.
(Oh my gosh he is so hot! D= LUCKY MO! Get me an Irish guy! Hahaha)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 17 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 9:12 am

He chuckled, and after a long moment of continuing, he paused to bring his lips to hers again. "What are you going to do about it, huh?" he taunted, a brilliant smile of Alors' face. "Hmm, what was that?" His fingers took a faster approach to have her over the world in pleasure.

*_*_*_*

"Well, I guess you could call it a form of working," Easton teased. His hand dipped into her shirt, fingers dancing along Ariana's bare back, until he reached her bra, where he unclasped it without hesitation. "So, that quiet corner?"

(Lol, he is very hot. xD But I won't see him until January or Feburary when Im next in Belfast. *poutface* Bit you have a man, ahem. (; )
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 17 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 9:27 am

"Why aren't we there already?" Ariana said with a small playful smile as she bit his bottom lip. She wasn't sure why but she was addicted to him, and the more time they spent together the less she cared about seeming perfect for everyone else.
(I thought something really evil for Ariana and Easton o.o Like REALLY REALLY EVIL)
~*~*~
"Fuck!" Bae groaned, her hips bucking against his fingers desperately. That's what she wanted, for him to be rougher with her. To bring her towards her release. And she would do whatever it took to have him.
(Well that is going nowhere fast for me so *shrugs*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Buried Secrets Rp
Page 17 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: