PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buried Secrets Rp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

Buried Secrets Rp - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:18 am

"You just fed earlier, Alexis." Charles said, his brow furrowing just a touch. If she kept feeding off of him he would be a walking zombie in no time.
~*~*~
Ariana's expression had turned confused and suddenly began to turn sad as she thought about climbing off of him so they wouldn't tempt each other. Wait a minute, I'm a witch! She thought to herself, her palm opening before a small condom package appeared in her palm. "You can thank me now." She teased softly.
~*~*~
"That sounds like a great idea," Bae said as she got herself ready again so they could leave the gym. If they didn't find anything, she was afraid she would have to sleep alone in her room in order to not tempt each other.

(^.^ Yay! I'll try to get on the site tonight, if not msn honey bunches!)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:54 pm

But she was blood thirsty after all the blood she spilled. Alexis nodded, not arguing on due to feeling too weak in even trying, and she stood up, lifting the fallen towel from the floor and using it to run over her mostly-dry body before she went to her wardrobe.

She pulled out a simple white blouse, one of the very few items that wasn't so revealing, and a black pair of shorts. For once, Alexis wore all of her underwear and slipped the clothes on, turning to the silent Charles. "You should probably go."

Easton moaned, snapping the packet from her and kissing her heatedly, running his tongue over hers in an intimate frolicking dance. "Did I ever tell you I love that you're a witch?" he teased, ripping open the packet, and his eyes coming back to hers as he asked, "Want to do the honours?"

Alors internally groaned at how unfair the world had become. They couldn't enjoy some fighting and kisses without causing temptation and suffering. "So who are we seeing first?"

(Okays, darling. Smile)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:13 pm

Ariana grinned at him as she nervously took the condom from his hand. She had never done such a thing or even touched his member yet so she tried not to tremble as she did.

Her hand lowered there to feel his hard muscle as she rolled the condom over his length slowly. Then she noticed how big he was and how hard.
~*~*~
"You sure, I can stay if you want me to..." Charles said, slowly sitting down on the bed. His eyes never wavered away from her. He didn't understand the sudden change.
~*~*~
"I have no fucking idea..." Bae said with a sigh, running a hand through her hair. "I used to talk to this nerdy warlock in math class... His name was...." She furrowed her brow in thought. "Umm, Mike? I think that was it."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:03 pm

Easton stroked his hand along her forearm as she rolled the condom on, his eyes watching hers carefully. "Ariana, are you okay?" He had wanted it to keep her confident, but he was worried it only made her scared now.

Alexis feigned a smile, brushing her golden hair back from her face, with the dampness somewhat soothing her. "No, really, it's fine." Because she could only think of the horrible thing growing inside her, and she needed it out. The quicker he left, the quicker she could start.

(Lol, Mikey? xD)

"You talked to one of them?" Alors' nose scrunched in disdain, but a moment later he was laughing. "Okay, do you think he could help me - us? Can we trust him?"
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:13 pm

"He seemed like a knowledgeable guy and nice... But I guess we'll find out." Bae said with a small smile as they continued to walk.
~*~*~
"I'm fine, I just had never touched anyone like this before..." Ariana said softly, her hand slowly feeling him around not sure why she did it. "And you're so big too."
~*~*~
"Okay then... I'll get going then." He said softly, getting up and moving towards the door. "You know where to find me then..."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:31 pm

They stopped outside the dorm wing, and Alors turned to her, his eyebrows raised high in question. "Do you know where he'd be, or his room?" If he's a nerd, he could be at some club thing.

Easton immediately felt his body tremble, and his member jittering in delight at her attentive hands. "Uh thanks," he choked, groaning between the words. His eyes fluttered closed and his hips slowly rocked under her hand.

Alexis turned away from him, nodding her head in response. As much as she hated to admit it, Alexis liked how he was assuring, and she had to mentally slap herself to think straight. You're suppose to be depressed. You don't want his help. "Right."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:43 pm

Ariana's lips returned to his and she kissed him deeply for a long moment as she allowed his member to rock against her hand. She quickly got used to the feeling and could find herself doing other things to that but now tonight.
~*~*~
"We can check his room if not we'll go from there." Bae said but she saw him walking down the hallway and she moved away from Alors to run towards him. "Mike... It's umm me Bae from math class."

"I'm not in a good mood, especially for demons." He growled but she stopped him before he went away. "I need your help... And you still owe me." She said in a low tone, seeing the scared look in his eyes.

"Fine, I'll listen." He said, motioning for her to follow him towards his room and in time she motioned Alors to follow her.
~*~*~
Charles was a little disappointed but he left the room anyways and walked towards his own room again. Although something told him to stay.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:57 pm

Easton greedily returned her kiss, his hand taking hers from his now-hard member, and righting her position over him so she'd easy give him access. *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* Alors didn't bother asking what that - their small exchange - was. He followed Bae's direction, watching the warlock carefully. "Are you sure he'll be any good?" More so due to the fact he was pissed, and at demons. *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* When he left, Alexis sighed, her back hitting the wardrobe door and sliding to the floor so she could curl up. If she never met him, she'd be in someone's bed, or on a desk, right now, instead of wallowing in her depression. But then she'd never have tasted such pure blood.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:02 pm

"He won't dare to double cross me, not unless he wants to get kicked out of many things." She whispered before she turned to an impatient Mike sitting at the desk. "I want to know how good you are with... fixing problems on a paranormal's body." She said.

"You might have to be a little more specific Bae, or is it you who really wants my help?" He asked the demon boy.
~*~*~
Ariana laid both her hands on his chest as he rearranged their position on the table so his member brushed against her heated core. It was just amazing.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:22 pm

Alors scowled at the warlock, momentarily back to how he regarded others. "Can you or not?" He did feel his embarrassment burn inside him, but it remained clear from his expression. And he didn't even want to think how the spell might have to be done. ××××*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*×××× Easton moaned, letting himself enter her carefully. It'd still take time getting used to, but her clenching walls already were hugging him, and he lostall other thought. He guided her thrusts, keeping the pace limited for her, and letting her slowly fall into a comfortable motion.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:26 pm

"Again, you need to be a little more specific about what you want me to do." Mike said, his arms crossing over his chest.
~*~*~
Ariana gasped loudly when his length entered her again, filling her up in a way that this time felt good and not hurting like it had just moments before. "Easton," She breathed.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:46 pm

Grumbling under his breath, his eyes were gleaming with fury as he gave up and just told him. "Sex organs. That enough for you?" he barked. ××××*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*×××× "Mm," he growled, his hands tangled in her hair as he brought their lips together once more, and the friction of her tightness and his length igniting a fiery passion between them. (They should so be caught. ;3 Anyway, OICHE! <33 Talk later, darling! ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:01 pm

Ariana felt intoxicated by how amazing he was making her feel, her hips grinding slowly against his. Her moans were slowly growing louder as his thrusts grew deeper.

(Ohhh that should be interesting! But it would be mean for them <3 Ruin Ariana's first-well second time)
~*~*~
Bae glared at Mike and held onto Alors hand tightly for a moment. "Can you help or not?" She asked.

"Well I can try, but I make no promises." He said with a smirk. "I don't know any spells for that but I can mix up a potion and write my own spell." he said as he began to move through his room.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:04 pm

Alors was incredibly tempted to wipe that smirk off the warlock's face, but he reminded himself that he'd stick through it if it gave him a chance with Bae. "How long will it take you to do that?" he asked, a sneer lying below the surface of his words.

(Well, Mo likes playing evil on characters. ;D Ahaha, what if Mike needed a book from the library for the spell? :O Heehee.)

Easton much preferred this new position. It felt sexy to have her taking control, and letting her, as he lay taking it all, and feeling himself burn up. And the sweet melody of her moans tangled with his own groans.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:01 pm

"A few hours, days, maybe months." Mike said but he was smirking the whole time. He knew that he could take maybe a day tops.

"Stop teasing Mike, just do what you have to do." Bae said angrily, her arms crossing over her chest.

"Well, I might have to go to the library reserve to find a few herbs I need. You are both welcome to come with me." Mike said as he made a few notes on a paper and stuffed it in his pocket before he dialed Ariana's number.
~*~*~
Ariana could faintly hear the ringing of her phone but she didn't care, too involved in moving her hips up and down on top of Easton. The friction was driving her crazy and creating a knot in her lower belly that made her shiver.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:51 pm

"And if you're fucking around, you'll solely regret it, warlock," Alors warned, his eyes carefully trained on him. "Then let's go."

Easton was near; he knew it, but the sensations of himself plummeting through her, and the grazing of her walls to his member, not to mention the ferocious kiss they shared, was all enough to want him wish it never ended. What was that noise? But the thought evaporated as soon as it had came, all thanks to her moans in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:00 pm

"I can't hold it anymore!" Ariana groaned softly into his ear, her body soaring as soon as her climax roared through her body. Her hips brushed quickly against his as she held onto both of his hands.
~*~*~
Mike frowned as he called Ariana a second time but no answer came. She couldn't still be mad at him, could she. With a sigh he hurried towards the library, the door opening easily with a little magic. He was struck with horror as he adventured into the library and heard the horrid sounds of sex. He hurried into the room and to his surprise he saw Ariana and that murderer demon boy with her, in the most indecent act ever.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:22 pm

Easton had followed through seconds later, releasing and falling from high. He was panting, and covering her face in soft kisses, murmuring her name, and his fingers tightening around hers.

Alors felt uneasy walking in on a sexual fantasy, especially when it was the very thing he was getting help on. He didn't look to Bae, but instead cleared his throat behind Mike, shattering the other two's daze.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:26 pm

Ariana's whole body suddenly turned ice cold as she heard the footsteps and soon after the clear of a throat. In panic she conjoured a blanket and almost fell off the table as she Got away from Easton. "What the hell are you doing here?" She glared at Mike and the other two people who she didn't know at all.

"I could ask the same." Mile growled, his hands turning into fists. "Your fucking a demon A? A murdered at that?" He said angrily. That's why she had ushered him away? So she could have her little escape with this monster. "I thought you knew better than that!"

(We might now be able to Sad Internet keeps failing on me!)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:17 pm

Easton felt his anger flare at 'Mike's' words. "Shut the fuck up. You can't decide who she sees or doesn't." Easton quickly slid off the table to retrieve his boxers, and finally his pants, pulling them on in a flash. He wasn't embarrassed, but he was angry now.

A demon? Alors frowned, trying to think of seeing Easton before, but came up with nothing. He may act like a demon, but he felt something was off. Then again, Alors had a problem too, so he couldn't complain.

(;D <33)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:22 pm

"Can you give me my clothes..." Ariana asked, her eyes staring at the table. She didn't feel any little bit of shame in what she did, or regret at Mike's accusations but she felt embarrassed because here she was naked on a library table.

Mike scowled and walked past them angrily before he went to the storage closet. That Easton guy he would get for stealing his Ariana. Humiliating her and treating her like that! How could he let her have her first time go on as an act of lust and at the library!

(:DDDD <3)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:45 pm

Easton picked up the clothes, passing them to her under the blanket and keeping an eye on both men to make sure they wouldn't be watching Ariana while she dressed. He bent down and plucked his shirt, throwing it on and attempting to fix his messy dark hair, but failing.

Instead, he glared at Mike's back, some more. "What are you doing here after closing hours?" Because if he obeyed the rules like the nerd he was, they would never have been caught in the act.

Alors quickly jumped in, not trusting the warlock to keep quiet about his... Condition. "We need some supplies," he shrugged, returning the demon's glare.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:50 pm

"Then take them and go, I need to lock this place up." She said softly, fixing her clothes slowly. Her eyes didn't dare to meet any of theirs. She could hear Mikey grumbling under his breath and it made her nervous that he would rat her out or something.

Her job here meant now the world to her if she wanted to keep seeing Easton.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:57 pm

At least they wouldn't have to hide their relationship anymore. And then Easton realised he would have to either confess to the others about him and Ariana, or pretend she was just an information source. He slipped his hand under the blanket, catching hers now that she had finished pulling on her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:03 pm

"Don't worry, we're already leaving your filthy lust nest." Mike said angrily as he walked past all of them without giving them a glance. He expected Bae and Alors to follow him.

Bae's eyes looked a bit nervous when she looked up at Alors and took his hand tightly in hers before they followed close behind. Tonight had been filled with lots of unexpected surprises.
~*~*~
Ariana waited until they were done before she turned to look at Easton, her hand still securely in his. "Will your friends hate us as much as Mikey hates us?" She asked quietly, her body sliding off the table. She was ready to go to her room now and cuddle there with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Buried Secrets Rp
Page 10 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: