PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buried Secrets Rp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30
AuthorMessage
Annie

Buried Secrets Rp - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 30 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:35 am

Melanie shook her head, trying her hardest to keep herself calm. They both knew what could happen if she got too upset. "You don't have to come with me. This isn't your responsibility and...you could get hurt," She did not want his life on her hands.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:27 am

Lawrence shook his head. "I'm not leaving you alone with this," he told her, "I'm going with you and we'll make sure that you'll get better," he promised her, taking her hand in his and giving it a squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:31 am

Melanie's head fell against his chest as her body was suddenly racked with sobs. She did not want to cry. She wanted to be strong, because this was her problem and not his, but keeping all of her emotions bottled up was not going to help her. The stress from the past few hectic and terrifying hours weighed heavy on her shoulders. She clutched his body close to her, promising herself that she would not hurt this man. He was too good and he meant far too much to her.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:38 am

Lawrence held her tight to him, letting her release all of her fear and other emotions. "I've got you," he murmured quietly to her. "I'm gonna try and help you make everything okay." He gently stroked her back, promising that to himself as well as Melanie.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:42 am

Melanie got a hold of herself soon and her body relaxed against his. Soon they would start to ride. They would be nervous and watching their backs at every turn. It would still be hours before the officers reached Lawrence's apartment, so Melanie vowed to enjoy these final moments of peace with him. She slowly ran her hands over his smooth, sculpted abdomen, before pressing her lips feverishly to his. She was not safe for him, but she would allow herself a quick moment of weakness before she regained her composure.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:51 am

Lawrence was caught by surprise when she was suddenly kissing him. It didn't take him long to realize why she was doing this. He quickly tightened his arm around her and gently cupped her cheek, tilting her head so that he could kiss her back deeply. Chances were, this would be their last chance.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:54 am

Grief and terror could do weird things to a person. Melanie's mind was in turmoil, but right now she was focused on wanting one thing. She tore at Lawrence's clothing, deepening the kiss as she laid back on the sofa, pulling him down on top of her. Her heart was beating heavily, and she would have stopped, but she felt completely in control of herself at that very moment.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:47 pm

Lawrence clung to his sanity as Melanie kissed him harder and harder. Once she pulled him ontop of her he was finally able to gain a bit of control again. His mind was spinning, was he supposed to follower her lead? Should he even do it? He ignored the questions for now, pulling off her top now and wrapping an arm around her as he pressed fast, hot kisses to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:16 pm

Melanie moaned under him, her hips arching against his. His kisses were so arousing, and she felt a little of her control slipping. She took deep, slow breaths to regain it as she pressed against him and slid his jeans down to his ankles. This was an awful and dangerous idea, but she had so little self control. She just needed to have him for herself at least once.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:38 pm

"Mel," he breathed, putting his hands on either side of her as he kissed her again, "Mel, we have to slow down," he told her, because he wasn't sure if he could do it on his own.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:00 am

Melanie looked into his eyes, her body shaking uncontrollably beneath him. She needed this. She needed him. "Do you want to do this?" she asked softly, her eyes never moving from his. She wondered if he was even a little scared of her. Or if maybe now that they were moving towards sex, his feelings for her had changed.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:08 am

"I don't....I don't think we should, not...all the way, anyway," Lawrence said with a lame smile. He knew how fragile she was now...he wasn't sure what would happen to her if they continued.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:22 am

Melanie's eyes darted away from his so that he wouldn't catch the sudden flash of hurt. He's scared, she thought helplessly. After what I've not, maybe he will never want me like that. "We never will," she whispered softly, more to herself than him. It was this deep intuition within her, telling her that they would never truly be intimate with one another.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:53 am

Lawrence shook his head. "Mel, look at me," he told her, "I'm not scared of you, I'm scared for you." He forced her to look into his eyes. "I really...really care about you, more than I have for anyone. I'm not going to abandon you, but I also...I just don't want to hurt you Mel," he breathed.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:00 am

Melanie saw the sincerity in his eyes as well as heard it within his words and she wanted him all the more. "I want you to make love to me. I want to prove to ourselves that we can... But I'm scared that I'll hurt you," But she wanted to try anyway. She kept that part to herself. Her arousal and need was getting the best of her. She felt incredibly selfish.

Last edited by Annie on Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:17 am

(I can see your messages, but mine aren't sending Razz)

Lawrence reached up and tenderly cupped her breast. "I don't think that you will," he murmured to her, "But I only want us to do this if you want this because of us, not because you want to prove that you won't kill me, because I already believe that."
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:20 am

Melanie couldn't help but arch into his hand, her breath coming out in a heated sigh. "I need you," she promised him softly. "I've never wanted or needed someone so badly."
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:39 am

"You have me, Mel," he promised her, bowing his head down and taking one of her nipples into his mouth to stroke it gently with his tongue. His arm slid around her waist, pulling her closer. The moment had lost a bit of its urgency, but none of its heat.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:43 am

Melanie cried out softly, her body arching into his gently, her hand wrapping around the back of his neck to push his mouth closer. She focused on keeping her breathing even and controlled as her legs wrapped around his hips, pressing her heat against him.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:01 am

Lawrence groaned when he felt her center press against him. He gently let go of her breasts to kiss her again, his hands finding them again with ease as he pressed her back into the couch.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:04 am

Melanie kisses him hotly, using her feet to push his pants complete off of his body so that they crumpled on the floor. "The bed," she gasped softly, wanting to be surrounded by his blankets.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:57 pm

"Goddamn, Mel," Lawrence breathed, looking down at her writhering with need underneath him when he found himself in nothing but his boxers. His thoughts were a complete mess right now, but he knew that he wanted her. His lips finding her  skin again, he picked her up off of the couch and carried her towards his bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:23 pm

Melanie's fingers clutched at his hair, keeping his lips pressed against her body as they fell together onto the bed. She scooted back against the pillows, pulling him with her, her lips suddenly attacking his with a passionate kiss. She wrapped her legs around his hips, pushing his barely covered length against her heat. She knew that she should make herself slow down, but it was so hard to listen to reason when she wanted him so badly.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 11:10 pm

Lawrence groaned when she pressed herself closer. "Here...let me," Lawrence said in a low husky voice when he finally started to get some control again. He unclasped her bra and slipped it off of her before letting his mouth trail down to her breasts wanting to give her just as much pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Buried Secrets Rp
Page 30 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: