PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buried Secrets Rp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

Buried Secrets Rp - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:45 am

Panic was written all over her eyes as that blade ghosted over her skin. Ladarious was not one to mess with, he truly wouldn't hesitate in killing her.

"I thought you liked my habits... Especially the ones that were sexual." She said softly, trying hard to keep her voice from trembling. If it saved her life, she would sleep with this pig... She knew Alors was out there... He would notice she was gone and come looking for her. She knew it.

(We're all out of practice darling! We'll get back into it!)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:13 am

[Oh damn, I'm never gonna get back into the flow of this the way things have been going lately. :O Miss you darling. <3]

It was clear he would sooner find a solution without the women's help. Alors took a hasty glance around the area, his eyes scurrying for something, anything at this point, to help break in the door.

"Out with you."

The women divided part ways to allow a burly man dressed in black through, some drunken creature held in his vice-like grip struggling to be free. Maybe that was just the help he needed. He was quick to get in the two's way, ignoring the drunken abuse the other creature snarled at him.

"Get out of--"

"I'll gladly get out of your hair," well, in a manner of speaking seeing as this bouncer hadn't a thread of it, he noted quietly to himself, "if you'll perchance assist me on a rather serious matter." His voice grew shaken as he continued, "My... friend is at danger in the hands of some rapist madman who is more than likely going to rid her of this world. Look, all I need is for you to knock down the door of one of these private rooms and I'll deal with the lunatic myself. Please, I'll have you rewarded at any price." Hands were flying in the air as he begged, frantic for an answer, more so a cooperative answer at that.

The drunken fool fell in a heap on the floor at their feet and he made no motion to stand, rather too intoxicated to even try. It must have been the desperation in his speech, or maybe the promise of an unlimited reward for the man gave him a nod.

"Which door?"

*_*_*_*_*

"You have no idea how much I'm going to enjoy this," Ladarius murmured, a fistful of her hair drawing her head back to expose that lovely slender neck of hers to the glimmering blade that teased along it. As it sunk just that little into the skin to draw a well of blood, the sound of hinges being torn from their place on the wooden border echoed behind them, and the large door fell upon them.

"What the fuc--" His words were cut off as an angry Alors grabbed him with all his strength and began a full-on fist fight out in the main area.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:16 am

(MO AND NASHI! OMG I MISS YOU GUYS! And on a side note it's been so long that I don't even remember what this rp was about or who my characters were in it o.o )
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 8:09 am

(I fangirled so bad when I saw replies on these RPs!!!! I miss you GIRLS SOOOO MUCH!!!! And don't worry babe, I forgot I was even in this RP and then I went "Oh this is the one with the stripper!" XD)

Bae had let out a loud scream when the door had been broken down and Ladarious ripped away from her body. The motion had cause the knife that had been close to her neck to cut a little deeper but she didn't feel anything now, her hand just firmly pressed against the blood that spilled. Her other hand gripping the knife tightly as she watched the fight unfold, panicked eyes. She knew how much of a madman Ladarious could be... She just hoped Alors did too and didn't die in the process of saving her... Someone who didn't deserve to be rescued.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 9:46 am

(AAAHHH REUNION TIME!!! <3 Hahaha, yeah, I haven't a notion what I'm doing atm in this rp, I need to backtrack so bad. My charries are all so lost. xD Lulz, Nash and her stripper charries. xP)

Ladarius glanced around for the blade he had dropped in the interval of being interrupted, but was momentarily distracted as another fist lodged itself in his jaw. With a growl, he threw Alors to the ground, he coming with, both step-brothers taking the life out of the other.

Covered in his own blood, Alors felt as good as ever as he grappled to take control of the situation. He gained the top position and attenpted to strangle the life out of Ladarius, but it was clear who the stronger of the two were when Ladarius tactifully avoided such a trap. What had they gotten themselves into? He was already dead at this rate.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 8:42 am

(I don't got so many! Do I? XD)

"STOP! You'll both end up dead!" Bae finally screamed in panic, throwing her body in the middle of the fight before Ladarious could jump on Alors again.

"You know Alors has nothing to do with this Ladarious... He just got mixed up with the wrong girl at the wrong time..." She didn't even glance back at Alors as she softly and without motion held up the knife behind her back so he could grab it. It was the only weapon in the room, the only thing that could save them.

"Just let him go and you and me can go back at arranging for price for my betrayal..." She whispered, licking her lips slowly as she held Ladarious eyes.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:27 am

It had taken just 24 hours after Lawrence's class's gruesome discovery for the entire school to become flooded with paranormal officers and investigators. Lawrence had kept Mel hidden in his apartment all night and burned a bit of incense to keep her presence from being discovered. She was still sleeping peacefully on his bed, but Lawrence had been up at the crack of dawn, every nerve on end. He knew that Mel wasn't bad, despite everything; it wasn't her fault. But he also knew that there was no way that he would be able to prove this to a detective. Just as well, he couldn't keep her in here forever. He had to find out what was going on so that he could snatch an opportunity to sneak her out of the school and get her far, far away from here.

Looking out the window into the school's court yard, Lawrence saw the officers organizing some of the early students into groups for questioning. Lawrence had been in some tough spots in his life, but this one was looking to become an especially difficult one.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:42 pm

Mel blinked awake slowly, smiling when the smell of Lawrence surrounded her. She snuggled into the blankets, breathing in his sweet scent. Lying in bed with him was so sweet and amazing... Her eyes opened slowly when the events of the past day came back to her, and she sat up in bed slowly. She wasn't in custody and she was with Lawrence. Two things were already going her way. But then she heard the officers outside and her breathing became a little shaky. She could be taken away forever, prosecuted, humiliated, and them trapped for the rest of her life. That was a lot of bad news to face.

"Lawrence?" She got out of bed slowly, dressed in one of his t-shirts and her underwear, and walked out of the bedroom. He believed that she was good, even through all of this. She was happy that she hadn't lost him. Yet.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:41 pm

Lawrence turned and smiled when he saw Mel get out of bed. "Hey," he said softly, closing the curtains part way; it was enough to block most of the view, but not enough to raise suspicion about something not wanting to be seen. "Might want to keep away from the windows for a few days," he warned her with a small sigh. All this fuss, she didn't deserve it, it wasn't her fault. Wasn't there some kind of demon support group or something?
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:45 pm

Melanie knew that it wasn't a good idea to ignore the problem, but that was exactly what she felt like doing. She finally found someone who accepted her and suddenly her world blew up. She wrapped her arms around Lawrence from behind, resting her head against his back. "Did you have a good sleep?" she asked softly. That had been their first night sleeping together. It had felt nice to be curled close to him; to have something warm to sleep with throughout the night. Despite everything, it had been an amazing sleep.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:56 pm

Despite himself, Lawrence relaxed when he felt her hug him. He gently turned in her embrace to wrap his arms around her too. "Yeah, I slept well," he murmured to her, kissing her temple. Even if he had woken up several times, he had still managed to sleep alright. "You look especially well-rested though," he pointed out, smiling against her skin.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:59 pm

Melanie smiled, nodding against his chest. "You're good company," Her hand stroked along his stomach and chest slowly, feeling his warm skin. Even though they hadn't done anything sexual last night, she felt like they were so much closer, and much more intimate. "Do you think we'll be...spending a lot more nights together?" That question held a lot of questions within it, like whether he wanted her there or not, whether he was frightened of her, whether he thought she would get caught, and whether or not he wanted to run with her. Because of course she would have to run, and probably soon.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 29 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 12:09 am

Lawrence smiled down at her and tilted her head up to look into her eyes. "If I have anything to say about it, we will," he promised her, leaning down to press a gently kiss to her lips. No matter what happened, he was going to keep her safe.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 29 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 12:13 am

Melanie sighed softly into the kiss and pulled him closer for more. She didn't feel as scared as she should. She felt hopeful and special, for once in her life. She knew this was the calm before the storm, but she was grateful to at least have that calm.

The calm was shattered when there was a sudden urgent knock on the door. Melanie's eyes shot open and she pulled away slowly from the kiss, careful not to make a sound.

Then suddenly, "It's your mother. Let me in. I promise you that I'm alone," The voice was soft and feminine, like the twinkling of bells, and Mel let out a breath of disbelief as she turned and ran for the door.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 29 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 12:18 am

Lawrence stood frozen for a second. "Wait!" he said, grabbing her forearm before she could get away. "They could be trying to lure you out," he said, looking between Mel and the door. What would officers be doing here though? They were starting from the bottom up, he knew that much.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 29 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 12:23 am

"If I don't get the door, she's just going to--" And then there was a crash as the door fell of its hinges and hit the floor, and a sweet looking woman that looked to be in her late 20's stepped over the door and into the room. She was short with long brown hair that fell in waves and soft gray eyes. These eyes held the window to an old soul and they had a sharp cutting edge to them that did not match her appearence.

The door lifted back in place and reattached once she was completely in the room, and she raised her eyebrows at the couple. "Sorry to startle you. This is urgent,"
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 29 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 12:38 am

Lawrence gripped Mel more tightly and almost stood between her and the women, before he noticed how much they resembled each other in several ways. "I'm sorry to be rude, but please tell us what you're doing here before I have you removed," Lawrence told her, looking down at Mel to see if she was worried.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 29 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 12:50 am

Melanie pushed past Lawrence to hug her mother, and the woman regarded Lawrence over Mel's shoulder. "I don't have time to explain much. I am Cassandra." She pulled away from her daughter and kissed her softly on the forehead. She had never been very affectionate, but she was relieved to see that her daughter was okay.

"You, I expect you to take good care of her. Do not leave her alone to run," Melanie wanted to protest at this. Wasn't her mother going to be with her now? But her mother interrupted. "Melanie, you need to leave this place and stay safe. They will execute you for what you have done. They feel no pity for demons. It is too obvious if I follow you, and I have been of such little help to you so far. But I need you to know that I love you and that I will pray for you every night," she whispered, holding her daughter by the shoulders tightly.

"But mother--" Melanie was interrupted again when Cassandra continued. "I never knew that your demon side was so strong and so overwhelming. I believed it might be, but... When I heard about these murders and that you were the suspect, I knew that it must be true. I had hoped my predictions about your strength had been wrong, but...they seem to be very true. Melanie, I was pregnant with twins when I had you." Melanie gasped, pulling away from her mother, but Cassandra's grip tightened. "You were born healthy, but with eyes black like coal. Your sister was born cold and lifeless with eyes white as snow. You were the stronger of the twins, and you absorbed the life of your sister. I do not want you to blame yourself for this. But it was you that killed her. Her demon soul was consumed by your demon heritage,and now you are more powerful and more out of control than you were ever meant to be. You are a born Souleater, Melanie." The words flew from Cassandra fast and with obvious pain. Melanie didn't even have time to process it before Cassandra was turning towards Lawrence.

"I know of you. She has spoken about you often, and she trusts you. I feel that you care for her, so please, take what I have said and help her. I can do no more for her, but I want her to be safe." Behind Cassandra, Melanie slipped to the floor quietly, back against the wall, eyes distant.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 29 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 12:58 am

Lawrence was silent for a long moment, processing everything. "Souleater? What does that mean? What does that mean for Mel?" he asked, going to her and helping her up so that she could at least stand on her feet.

(Bedtime for me, night coot, I'll let you know tomorrow when we can get together, if you still want to Razz )
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 29 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 1:02 am

"It means that multiple demon souls can reside within her and strengthen her, but also control her. If she is around other demons, she may be tempted to eat their souls and gain more power, through no free will of her own. She will get angry easily and blackout often, and be a victim of her emotions. Being intimate will be dangerous for her partner, as you can already see." Cassandra drew a shay breath. "She must be kept away from demon souls, and the extra soul inside of her must be removed, or she may never gain control of herself."

(Sounds good! Goodnigght. Smile )
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 12:57 am

When Lawrence had her securely against his side, he ran his fingers through his hair. "How...how can we prevent it from happening? Is there even a way?" he asked, helping Mel sit down; she was shaking.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 1:16 pm

"Other than removing the soul, she will remain like this, and in danger of consuming the souls of other demons. It must be removed, but I am not powerful enough to even understand how that can be done. But I have brought this for you," Cassandra handed him the white tote bag she had been carrying. Inside there were disposable needles and a few small glass bottles of clear white liquid, as well as some bottles of sleeping pills. "Those are sedatives and sleeping pills--to help her keep her emotions in check if she happens to get too out of control before you can find someone to help you."
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:05 am

Lawrence looked down into the bag, partially shocked. He had learned about this kind of stuff, but he had never imagined it to be so...brutal. "You're serious...?" he said, helping Mel lay down on the couch. "Do you even know anyone who could help us in the first place?" he asked her mother.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:10 am

Cassandra shook her head, her sorrow apparent in her eyes. "There is a large underground paranormal library in New York City. There are others in various other locations, but New York is the closest and largest," She turned to her daughter and gave her a gentle hug. Mel returned it shakily. "Take care. I love you, darling," she whispered. She stood quickly, sent one final trusting look towards Lawrence, and then she left, shutting the door quietly behind her.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:28 am

Lawrence stood frozen for a moment after that whirlwind of a woman left the room. He sunk down onto the couch next to Mel. "So....New York?" he said, looking down at Melanie who was clearly shaken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Buried Secrets Rp
Page 29 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: