PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Vetton

Vetton

In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:52 pm

Kysen fixed the ruffles of her satin red designer dress, pulling at the hem to decrease the creases it had since obtained. Men got far too handy nowadays, she was beginning to see a little fault with these stolen moments behind closed doors.

Rejoining the party, she went in search of a drink, preferably a cocktail. Sex on the Beach seemed like a good choice - her favourite. Her eyes caught her most recent toy, a man who was only recently married to his supposed childhood love. Everyone knew the couples were matched based on outer affairs. Love had nothing to do with it.

She flicked a curled brunette strand over her shoulder, as though dismissing him. He knew better than to stare at her with his wife by his side. The ends of her lips curved into a small grin while she made way for the cocktail bar, only stopping short when she recognised a good friend of hers. Good friend being one she didn't necessarily like, but feigned for the public.

"Lillian, darling!" she exclaimed, leaning in to air kiss the woman at either cheek. "How are you?" She glanced around, looking for that impossibly quiet yet sexy husband of his, only to find he wasn't in sight. "Where's Arson? Or your son; did he make an appearance this time?" Both men she had had her eye on, but Kysen knew to tread carefully when deciding to get involved with them. Lillian may act all very nice and welcoming, but she doubted the woman was a pushover.

*_*_*_*

The sound of bone crunching seized Zennet in a satisfied pleasure. He retracted his hand back and repeated the punch directly to the nose. The man under his fist was more or less unconscious now, but why stop there? He planned to teach him a lesson, show the rest of the poor or whoever the fuck interfered that no one messed with him. Sennet meant business.

He grabbed the man's wrist, watching as the numbers on the clock quickly fell fast. It wasn't that he needed the time - he was one of those who managed it - but he saw no need to let the man live. Wasn't like the few hours he had left would do him any good anyway. The body spawned as the numbers reached their end.

Dropping the body, Zennet rubbed his hands on the thighs of his pants, the knuckles of his right fist still raw with the beating he had given. He would need to see to that when he got home.

Zennet returned to his walk like he hadn't been disturbed before, and after some minutes he was in the familiar work place, heading in the direction of his office. But he stopped at the room before his, knocking on the partially open door with his uninjured hand when he pushed it completely open.

"You coming out with me to investigate this case? I hear this place has some exquisite entertainment if that helps any." He smirked as he leaned against the doorway, knowing well that anything with a pair of breasts and some fine legs would have his friend more than willing to comply. Even though the guy was only really a temporary time there, they had seemed to form some sort of alliance, if that's what you would call it. Zennet cared little for others, but Daisy had grown on him. The guy was full of surprises, from his name to the way he thought. "How's about it, Daisy?"

(Eh, that's all I got right now. -___- I can change it if either of you want. And the place Zennet is referring to is possibly where Mary works, Nash? (; )
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:06 pm

(Sounds perfect! Smile )

"Oh Arson got caught up at work, closing a deal and all. He's really sorry that he couldn't make it this time." Lillian said after she had air kissed the woman. "And you know my boy, he's not much for the social life. He might make an appearance later." Lillian was composed, polite smiles and no wavering on the made up stories. Nobody could know how horrid her life at home was.

~*~*~

"Well, try not to make the same mistake twice." Zachary said, his fists still clenched. "Around this parts not everyone will hesitate before jumping on somebody else."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:26 pm

Jealousy nipped at Kysen. How wonderful, Lillian just happened to be so lucky. Kysen smiled, fighting the urge to bitch how men were snakes and probably wouldn't think twice about fucking around, that maybe that dedicated husband of hers had some girl bent over his desk. She knew since she was in fact able to make men ditch their partners for her, but Kysen didn't open her mouth.

Kysen breathed out a sigh, composing her thoughts. "I was just about to go get a cocktail. Want one?"

*_*_*_*

Tamazey nodded, eyes falling to his fists and quickly retracing their path back to his eyes. "Thanks for the advice. Well, I'm sorry about that. Can I do anything for you? You look... stressed. Work getting to you?" He looked like he had been hard at work, which had to mean his time was enough to take a little, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:49 pm

"I would love one." Lillian said, brushing her hair past her shoulders and walking with her towards the bar. "So, did you come alone tonight?" She asked her curiously.

~*~*~

"Yeah, when you don't get paid enough to maintain a family you get stressed." Zachary said, arms crossing over his chest and covering his time. He wasn't turning his back on this woman, not a chance.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:02 pm

"Mhmm yeah, I broke up with Rafael. Wasn't working," she shrugged, thinking that excuse was as good as any. No man seemed to stick; she got fed up too fast. Some called her a whore, she wasn't deaf, but it didn't matter, she got her revenge by having their men in bed. Kysen ordered two Sex on the Beach cocktails, to which was promptly served within the minute. She took hers while turning to Lillian. "Why?"

*_*_*_*

"Oh? Are you married?" she inquired, thoughtfully. Marriage seemed quite stupid to her if she was honest. It was only an extra burden to carry. Tamazey swore not to get involved with anyone. Her mother had, but she didn't have any idea about her father. All she knew was he wasn't in their lives and Reytan refused to discuss it. Wither he died and caused her heartbreak, or he ran off. A burden on her mother.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:03 pm

(I HAVE CAROLINE A AND ADAM DON FORGET ABOUT THEM! ID POST BUT IM CRAZY WITH HOMEWORK SO SOMEONE PLEASE TALK TO THEM AND I'LL SEND YOU SOME COOKIES AND A BEAVER TAIL!)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:09 pm

"Just wondering, last few parties he followed you around like a love sick puppy." Lillian said with a chuckle as she took her cocktail and drank.
~*~*~
"No, definitely not. But I have a sister. And I help a neighbor out with things." Zachary said, amused she thought he was married. "What about you? Can I help you with something?" He asked, his eyebrow raising. He was expecting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:44 pm

(Lol, you and your beaver tails. xD Candi had no idea what you were talking about; are they only popular in a part of Canada? And OMG COOKIES! Challenge accepted. You can come talk to whoever of mine, and sure make them go to this club. I hear time keepers and strippers-kinda will be there. (; Maybe it's the same club Alessandra and Arson are at? Surprised)

Kysen glowered with the reminder. He had begun to get annoying at that stage. Love? The fool was delusional. She sipped her drink, toying with the stick of the little umbrella, watching the dark red fuse with the orange tinge in the drink. "He didn't understand the relationship all that well. Don't you get sick of waking up to the same man for the last 80 or so years?"

*_*_*_*

So he was like her in a way. Only he was legally finding his time to help others. Tamazey frowned, not entirely sure where the conversation was going. "Uh... Huh? What about me?" She wasn't going to bear her background to him, some stranger she was meant to rob. "I don't know, can you?"
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:08 am

"You're waisting my time, if I can't... Walk away." Zachary said seriously. He wasn't moving, not an inch.

~*~*~

"I don't think much of it." Lillian said with a shrug, taking another sip of her drink as her eyes scanned the crowd for a moment. "But obviously we haven't tired of each other if we're still together." She pointed out, a complete lie.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:48 pm

Did he think she was stupid? Tamazey shook her head, her stubbornness lifting a notch. "No, I'm good here. But by all means, continue where you were going." She lifted a hand and gestured behind him, eyes glued to his. She had made her mind up; she'd take an hour or two from him, depending on what he could scrap by with. Although others within the gang may near kill, Tamazey was not that ruthless, nor could she ever inflict death on someone from the same poor conditions she lived in herself.

*_*_*_*

Rolling her eyes, Kysen murmured into her glass. "Or maybe he's found something to keep him entertained." She could imagine herself in bed with him. Definitely believed she would be better than Lillian. After all, when you were so 'perfect' just how fun would sex be? Why be jealous of that? Kysen grinned smugly to herself, much more happy with herself and thoughts. She could have any man she desired and for however long. That was living.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:33 pm

"You can work for the time if you want it, just like I did." Zachary said with a glare, letting her know she was onto her games. "So you can either walk away or we will stand here all night."

~*~*~

"What did you say?" Lillian said, her eyes turning into small slits as she turned to look at Kysen. She was not going to tolerate rumors starting, and she would have a strong talk with Arson once he got home...
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:00 pm

Daisy smirked when Zennet opened his office door. "What do you think?" he asked, "The apartment is after me for not taking any missions in a while, but this one seems like the perfect kind for me," he said, leaning back in his chair.

Another new month, and it was another new mission for Daisy. Daisy hadn't experienced a lot of what life had to offer, and frankly he didn't care. He just wanted to do his job and do it right, which was an odd thing for most Time Keepers since many had been bribed by entire families. The only person he had ever bent the rules for had been his little-half sister, Hanna. But she was long gone now, and Daisy no longer cared about much else.

He pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit one. Usually people were disgusted with him when he smoked, but he and Zennet had been working together long enough so that Zennet didn't care in the least, in fact Daisy was pretty sure he was close to getting Zennet stuck to them to. For the most part though, people around him stared at him in shock. Nowadays, people couldn't afford to get sick unless they were fabously wealthy, with time and money. If he died, he didn't care, if he lived, he didn't care. He'd do his job, make it better, that's all he ever needed or wanted to do. Or at least that was what he thought.

He grabbed some files and flicked through them. "You might want to get your hand looked at by the way before we go to a place like that," he said, without looking up. There was little he didn't notice, unfortunately. "Especially when it might come in useful," he grinned.

Last edited by MuddyPheesh on Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:35 pm

(Can one of mine talk to Daaaaisy? If no one already plans to. Smile)

Alessandra lead him up to the club, where she quickly ordered two expensive drinks and ushered Arson forward to pay for them. "These things will make you feel amazing. I swear there's some sort of drug in them. You'll be a happy boy in no time." The club was alive and packed, and Alessandra waved to some friends across the crowd. "There's a game room in the back. Do you like games, boo?"
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:36 pm

(sure Razz)
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:40 pm

(Would you prefer Caroline or Adam? Smile)
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:42 pm

(Let's try....Adam XD)
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:47 pm

(Okay, I'll post tomorrow! Right now Courtney needs sleepytime. Smile)
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:57 pm

(Sounds good, night cooty Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:45 am

(Hadn't Mo's character Zennet made a post for Daisy? I'm not sure XD)
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:31 pm

(Ooooh reallly? XD)
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:50 pm

(Oh crap XD I completely missed it Mo! I'll edit XD sorry cooty XD)
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:22 pm

(Oopsie hehe. :p)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:21 am

(I have free characters Coot Very Happy A bunch!!! )
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:28 am

(Ouuu! WHOWHOWHO? Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:32 pm

(Hmmm maybe Jeremiah?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: