PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:07 pm

"Let's see you or any other man here sit through one of those. Anyone in their right mind would see they are torture." Lillian said with a chuckle. "Say, would you drive me home?"

~*~*~

Alli chuckled softly when she spoke of her brother like that. "Not at all, but things have been rough. He is a decent man." She said softly. "Would you like to come in? I made dinner."
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:01 pm

Alessandra eyed the keys warily. Was he really going to give this house to her? "Yeah, I'd love to see inside." More than anything. Hopefully this would be a safe, quiet home for her.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:15 pm

Daisy grinned, blowing out a puff of smoke. "You got it, I'll meet you out front," he told him, getting up out of his chair to get his things. This was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:23 pm

Last edited by Momo on Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:53 pm

"I don't know; hot woman of all variety in one room? I'd take it," he teased nodding as he turned to leave his half-empty glass on a passing tray. "Don't mind at all. I was planning to leave anyway. Just off at your place?"

*_*_*_*

"I doubt he has a decent bone in his body," she mumbled under her breath, ready to object Alli's offer when she quickly changed her mind. Five minutes to get rid of her? Smug, Tam smiled and hugged her friend. "I'd love to. Are you sure you have a spare seat for me?"

*_*_*_*

Cocking an eyebrow, Arson continued walking, right on up to the house and put the keys into the lock as he opened it. "Then it might help if you actually got yourself over here. I don't have all day, Miss Alessandra." He wanted to keep his business persona up, not let shock keep control over him.

*_*_*_*

Zennet was walking outside, already seeing his so-called partner for the night waiting for him. And smoking another, fresh cigarette. What was new? "Whose car? You going to be drinking tonight - enough to steer us to our deaths?" He flexed his now clean hand. It was still red and showed visible signs of wounds, but the blood was gone. No bandages for Zennet; felt it made him look less a man, weak in a sense.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:25 pm

"Well, you're quite formal today," Alessandra remarked, walking up beside him and stepping into the house. It was just as nice on the outside as it was on the inside. And it was fully furnished. Everything looked so clean and neat and real. She couldn't believe that this was hers.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:08 pm

"We eat on the floor, around the coffee table so yeah there is a spot." Alli said, hugging her friend tight. "And stay over too, we can catch up." She added, wanting to be nice.

~*~*~

"Yeah, just home." Lillian said softly, grabbing her purse and coat and followed him outside. "My mind is too out of it to do anything else."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:29 am

He allowed her to walk around the house and see it for herself, while he carried his briefcase into the kitchen, setting it up on the table. Might as well have everything ready. He wanted to get back to his office and get on with his work rather than stand in a house all day, and in he company of her.

*_*_*_*

Tam smiled wide, grateful for Alli's hospitality. "Then how can I resist?" she laughed, squeezing her in another quick hug before she let go. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." It really was too good, seeing as she would have wasted a lot of time simply run it back home after everything today.

*_*_*_*

"You should get some rest, relax for a bit. Living with those two men of yours must take a lot of energy," Dalken teased lightheartedly, attempting to ease her mood. He showed her to his car, opening her door for her and moving on to get into his seat.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 4:29 pm

Alessandra finally made her way into the kitchen, in a very good mood. She had her very own house, and it was beautiful. What more could she want. "You're very professional," she observed, leaving on the counter. Her cleavage looked amazing, but she was completely unaware, only focusing on the papers. "So, what do I have to sign?"
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:52 am

He lifted two sheets of paper, a pen in his hand and set them at her end of the table. "Why wouldn't I be?" he asked, looking up to her as he did and his eyes halting at her chest, which was somewhat exposed from his angle. Blinking, Arson tore himself from Alessandra's body and returned his attention to the papers, making it seem as though he was busy while he tried to clear that thought of her. "Sign these first."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:14 am

Lillian sighed and got into the car, relaxing against the leather seats. She didn't say anything, she definitely wasn't sober but she had enough common sense not say some other stupid thing.

~*~*~

"Come on." Alli said with a grin, guiding her inside. Zachary's face was priceless, shocked and angered all in one but now he wouldn't say anything because Marissa was in the house.

"She's staying for dinner, so I'm going to start serving the plates so you can get Marissa to clear her things from the coffee table." She told her brother, taking Tam into the kitchen with her.

Their place was small but it was nice enough to live in.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:28 pm

"I don't know, it's just an observation," Alessandra told him, her eyes on the papers. She leaned over the counter more. "So, are all the bills paid for? Electricity and water and stuff?" She lifted her eyes to look at him and smiled slightly. She was trying to be nice to him. She didn't want this to be a bad day for either of them.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:29 am

"O-kay," he drawled, starting the car and shaking the awkwardness off his shoulders. It was only a twenty minute drive to her house, but sitting in complete silence hadn't made it seem so short. Halfway there he had turned the radio on and tapped his fingers on the steeringwheel in rhythm to a song that played. Dalken hid his relief when he pulled into the driveway to their large and dark house. "Guess they're not home yet."

*_*_*_*

Tamazey managed to send Zachary a wink before she disappeared into the kitchen with Alli. She had enjoyed his reaction all too much. She finally took a look around, noting it was of a similar build as to her own house. "Do you need me to help with anything?" she asked, rolling her sleeves up her arm and smiling. Oh that smell, her stomach rumbled. She hadn't realised she was so hungry before.

*_*_*_*

Again, Arson's gaze momentarily had fallen to her chest. He quickly shut his eyes and opened them again, another wave of professionalism exerting itself from him. "For the first three years, yes, they're paid for. All part of the contract." He didn't acknowledge her smile or let it thwart him from what they were meant to be doing. "Sign," he insisted, inching the sheets to her on the table and tapping the pen next to them.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:58 am

"Cut up some bread? It's a little stale but it's still good." Alli said as she poured stew into four bowls. The stew contained rice, potatoes, carrots and chicken from left overs of the day before. It was all they could afford really. Here nothing went to waste.

~*~*~

"I don't think they'll make it home tonight." She murmured, getting out of the car. Well more like stumbling out due to her state. "Umm thanks for the ride."
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:04 pm

He really wanted to get rid of her, and Alessandra couldn't exactly blame him, but she did feel pretty insulted and hurt by his coldness. She signed the papers fast, and pushed them back towards him. "Could you bring that upstairs for me?" she asked nicely, pointing to her bag.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:35 pm

Looking towards where she pointed, Arson sighed, nodding his head. If it got him out of her space quicker, then so be it. He lifted the bag and carried it up the stairs, already knowing where to go for the master bedroom. He didn't wait for her, rather just carrying out the last of the tasks she'd ask for. "There."

Tamazey did as she was asked, she cut the bread into thin slices, not wanting to point out it wasn't at it's best date, but then food never was for any of them. And it was still bread. "Plates?" she asked, looking around the kitchen.

"Um, need a hand?" Dalken shouted out, already getting out of his seat and running to her side. She was too drunk to walk herself.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
"Maybe just a hand to get inside." Lillian said with a chuckle when he had caught her before she fell. "I'm a bit clumsy right now and wouldn't want to break anything."

~*~*~

"Top shelf to the left." Alli said with a smile as she began to carry the things towards the living room and setting them on the table. Zachary was shooting daggers as he did but she wasn't going to pay him any mind.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:38 pm

Alessandra had followed him up the stairs, and blocked his entrance when he turned to leave the bedroom. "Wait. I just...I want to say that I'm sorry about acting like that last night. I was just looking for trouble... I'm really grateful that you stuck by your word and got me this house," She smiled slightly, finding it awkward to apologize to someone. Arson was just so cold. She felt like she needed to make things right between them.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:40 pm

(Hey, check out '.' RP cause there are some ideas to start the next one! x3 )
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:36 pm

Arson stood there, pocketing his hands in the pockets of his blue navy blazer, keeping impassive to her apology. Really, he was touched by her, to the point it was considered dangerous for them both and he wanted to let her know that. But he didn't. "That's all very well, Miss Alessandra, but I'm due back at my office. If you'll excuse me?" She was still blocking his exit.

~*~*~

Dalken nodded wordlessly, lifting her easily into his arms as her feet stumbled while they walked, and only for his hold on her did she not fall the multiple times he guessed she would have. He slightly felt a sense of anger at Arson and Alexander's lack of presence, of how they should be looking over Lillian.

Back in the living room, Tamazey was smiling wide as she carried the plates in, not having missed Zachary's dislike to her person being there. "Are you okay, Zachary? You look awful," she gasped, feigning it in a concerned manner, when really she was coaxing him on.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:46 pm

"Don't talk to me..." Zachary said in a low grumble as he picked up Mary's daughter and sat her on his lap as he sat on the floor. "Alli, hurry up and get here."

"I'm coming, geez." Alli said with a sigh as she hurried into the living room with a jug of water so they could at least drink something.

~*~*~
(I just realized Dalken is not one of your main characters XD)

"Hmm, I'm fine here. Thanks." Lillian said once she was inside of the house. She didn't want another man walking this halls, not in case Arson got home. She might not feel love for the man but she still respected him... Was still scared if he ever got drunk.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:28 pm

Alessandra didn't make a move. She looked up into his eyes, her own shining with want. There was something about this man that just spoke to her. She wanted to know him better. And she wanted much, much more. "Please, stay," she murmured, stepping into the room a few steps, forcing him to back into it. "Just for...a little while."
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:00 pm

Daisy smirked, flicking the ash from the tip of his cigarette. "You know I can drive better than you even if I'm half blind," he said, tossing his keys at Zennet. "So we better get you in some practice," he grinned, seeing his non-bandaged hand. It made him laugh the little things that Zennet thought made him tougher.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:46 pm

But really, how could she not? Him being Alli's brother, Alli inviting her to dine when Zachary obviously hated her, Tamazey couldn't believe her luck to het back at him. It'd compensate for the time she now felt too guilty to take from him, only because Alli would suffer.

"Is he always so moody?" Tam teased lightly, referring to Zachary as she spoke to Alli whilst siting down opposite the scowling man.

*_*_*_*

(This is me; he can be. I always end up with ten or so 'once minor, now major' characters. xD So if you want, he can keep her company.)

Dalken had one arm extended and pushed on the door before she could shut him out. "Lillian, you're family. Can I help you?" Once glance over and he was brought back to her tipsy self at the party blurting things he suspected where meant never to be spoken from her lips. How much had she drunk before he spoke with her?

*_*_*_*

By now, Arson felt slightly compelled to listen. But shaking his head, he tried to remain stuck to his guns. "Miss, I'm sure you'd like to explore the house in your own time. Alone. I should be off now." Only he couldn't move as she was still in the way, he was questioning his resolve and so utterly confused. His forehead creased, before he ran a hand through his messy dark blond hair, attempting to fix his attention elsewhere but on Alessandra.

*_*_*_*

The keys were caught not a second later, and Zennet winced as he exchanged them into his good hand. He'd have to be careful with his injury until it healed. "I drive well enough as it is," he put it while walking to Daisy's top of the range model. Zennet wasn't the greatest driver on the conditions he was easily found frustrated at anyone who seemed to do him wrong on the road, a simple cutting in his lane or lack of rules as to how the traffic lights worked was all it took. "C'mon, fun is to be had."
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:58 pm

Alessandra took a step closer. "I don't want to explore right now," she murmured, her eyes going to his hand as it ran through his hair. God, he was sexy. She couldn't help but reach out to run her hand over his muscular arm slowly. "Didn't I promise you some fun?" she murmured, her voice honestly sweet, before suddenly she was pressing her lips to his.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:09 pm

The words were on the tip of his tongue; the conditions of the house ruled out even her promise of fun, but Arson was played silent by her kiss. It was her gentle, angelic form now and that feisty call girl from the night before which confused him as to who Alessandra was, yet he saw from her kiss that familiar boldness she conveyed from their first encounter. "I'm not one of your toys," he said immediately when he managed to detach his lips from hers. His eyes were probing, a fine layer of glaze coating them caused by his own initial attraction to her. Arson had been in the company of countless beauties, had even married one, but he reserved himself from sex -- minus the few times he and Lillian tried for a child, and unfortunately succeeded -- what good was it when it was all over after some minutes and world was still as sickening and dreary as before?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: