PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Vetton

Vetton

In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:27 pm

(lmao. xD Arson is so ashamed of you. Razz And okays! :3)

Arson scowled at her. "Well, how would you propose this game got any less boring? We already have came to the conclusion it'll start when the pack is shuffled. You're so impatient." He had learned to be a very patient man what with his repetitive lifestyle. "Are you playing too?"

(Lol, did any of you watch Kieran's video? Gothpartymemoriesforever<3 xD)
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:36 pm

Alessandra was getting very frustrated with him. Her hand snuck under the table and grabbed his crotch tightly again through his pants, with a force that she hoped was extremely painful. "Of course I'm playing."

(Kieran? Haha. XD Who's thaaaat? I totally forget or don't know. XD)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:49 pm

(Meh cousin. He's 'Layton' on PI. Only joined about a year ago, me thinks? xD)

He jolted up in his seat, quickly snatching her wrist again and squeezing as hard as she gripped his goods. "Let go," he growled low in her ear. The girl was too strong for her own good, but this time he'd fight her if she so much as pushed him.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:50 pm

(I agree with Momo! But second one sounds so much interesting too!)

"Where did you find such a prostitude father? With the time our family has you could of gotten someone so much better." Alexander said with distaste as they were dealt in and bets started to be set. Of course, here amongs the rich, they bet with time.

~*~*~

"You're walking in front." Zachary said with a groan as she accepted the offer. He wasn't getting rid of her easily.

(She can know his sister, Alli XD)

~*~*~

"Don't touch me, and I don't really like surprises, never have." She told her softly, ordering herself a stronger drink.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:54 pm

(Well, we could mix them! Maybe she's pregnant and dating both of them, and doesnt know who the father is, so she tells them both they are the father. Since they don't know about each other. ;D)

Alessandra squeezed harder and didn't let go, but turned her attention to Alexander. "Excuse me, honey, but I am not a prostitute. Nothing of the sort. If someone calls me a prostitute one more time, I'll hurt them." Like she was hurting Arson at that very moment.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:58 pm

"Oh so if you're not a prostitude then you should be a slut with low values from the ghetto. Great job father." Alexander said with a taunting laughter. He easily better 100 hours. "Let's get this game started though."
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:00 pm

Alessandra glared at him, but her mind was suddenly on something else. They were betting time, and she didn't have very much to bet. "Hmm, maybe I'll just watch instead. It will be much more entertaining that way," She still had a tight grip on Arson's length, and she didn't plan on letting go until he begged her to.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:21 pm

"At least I don't pick up random strippers from around the club." The girl who had been on Alexander's lap when he first came into the room was now entertaining a man by one of the settees, seemingly uncaring as to who saw her bare chest.

As if Arson wanted Alessandra's company. He had no choice, but he was slowly reconsidering the idea of just killing her the more she held on to him. "Excuse me a moment." He threw his cards down on the table before grabbing the she-devil's neck and shoving her back on her seat, further away from him. "I said let to or I'll make you myself." And he would, now that he had alcohol swimming in his blood.

(Love the idea, Court. Although Arson's not so keen only because he's jealous. xD Dooo eettt. :3)

*_*_*_*

"Excuse me? I don't think so," Tamazey quickly deterred. So he could kill her easier? Like hell. She glared at him, shaking her head. "You go first." Bit then he'd argue her on the matter in return. Now that imposed a problem.

*_*_*_*

"Well, I love surprises and that's the way it'll stay." Kysen would make sure Lillian's surprise was extra special.

(Touching her? o__O)
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:27 pm

Alessandra gasped, but her grip just tightened as a smirk placed itself on her lips. "Oh, so get a little alcohol in you and you become a badass? How charming," Her heart was beating faster a little out of fear, but she would never let that show. She didn't let anyone intimidate her. And actually, his roughness was turning her on. Just a little. He was still just a jerk.

(Alright. ;D)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:28 pm

(Lillian: -.- I'm not so happy either...)

(Whoops I missread ^.^)

"Of course..." Lillian said with a chuckle as she grabbed her new drink. "Well, let me know when you have things figured out."

~*~*~

"Father, let her go." Alexander said in alert and stood up on the table. He had seen this happen countless of times with his mother.

~*~*~

"No way in hell, you walk in half a step ahead or I'm not moving. I don't need yourtime." He glared at her.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:30 pm

Alessandra struggled to breathe and nodded. "Yes, listen to your son. He seems smart," And not half as murderous as his father.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:45 pm

(Arson: Do I care? No.
Mo: Aw, that's so unfair. Lillian's better off.)

(Ohhh. Lol, I thought maybe you read a different post or something. xD)

Way to be melodramatic. He ignored Alexander and leaned in closer to Alessandra, their breath now mingling, but from what his grip was doing to her, she was having a hard time breathing to begin with. "I'm the one with the brains in my family." And he thought little of handing his company over to his son in the future in that very moment. "It'll get a lot more charming if you don't listen to me. You got to the count of three, and then I'm not responsible for what happens to you." He tried to ease himself out of her tight grip there, but she still held through. "Three... Two, I don't mind getting you off my back, you know."

*_*_*_*

Kysen leaned against a pillar, nodding. "Most certainly will," she responded. A shadow disrupted their light and Kysen glanced up only to sco as she quickly looked away.

"Are you seeing that other guy?" Dalken asked, his gaze sweeping across the room to the married man she had seen to earlier. He only then noticed Lillian's presence and a blush tainted his cheeks. He looked desperate and clingy, but he was so sure of his feelings for Kysen.

"No, I'm not. He just wanted to ask me some advice and I gave it to him," she lied, entwining her arm with Lillian. "Can't you see I'm in the company of a friend?"

Dalken nodded, waving his hand in the air as if to move the change of topic out of his way. "I can see that. She's my cousin's wife."

*_*_*_*_*

"Please, like you would be honest about it." Tamazey was still shaking her head. "We could walk together, but I am not going ahead of you." It was scary enough to be led wherever they were going.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:49 pm

Alessandra had a split second to decide: The smart move, or the bitchy move? Well, it really wasn't that hard of a decision. Instead of letting go, she tugged, and then her knee came up to knee him hard between the legs as her hand let go. His chair tumbled over with the force, sending him sprawling onto the floor, in pain. Alessandra sat up and touched her bruising neck. "Oh no, you're definitely the dumb one."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:53 pm

He hissed, crawling onto all fours as he over came the pain and shock. His fists were clenched on the ground, body shaking in rage when he rose to his feet and realigned his chair back over to the table, regrettably beside hers. "I don't think this is fun, do you? Tossing the deal away already?" He sat back down, shifting uncomfortably in his seat. He still hurt there. Majorly.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:55 pm

"I'm having fun. I think that that's really all that matters, baby," Alessandra shot him a seemingly innocent little pout. "Sorry, I thought me feeling you up would be fun for you too."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:59 pm

"I think this game is over." Alexander said angrily, taking his time back and throwing his cards. "Leave it to his father to ruin his night. "We're going home Arson, and you better get lost you little bitch." He growled at the girl.

~*~*~

"Fine, but don't you dare do anything because I will kill you." Zachary said but the challenge was much more of a bluff than anything.

~*~*~

"Hmmm, I don't seem to remember you." Lillian said at the new addition to the party, a man who claimed to be her husband's cousin.

"And it's not a problem Kysen, we can talk some other time. I should continue to mingle in the party." She told her.

(Lillian: I might not care for him but he is still mine, he shouldn't forget that. I won't give him up so easily.)
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:01 pm

Alessandra shot Alexander a look. Was everyone out to insult her tonight? "Your father hit me with his car. I'm not letting him leave until he pays me back in some way, understand?"

Last edited by Annie on Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:04 pm

"How much god damn time do you want?" Alexander told her, staying between her and his father. This had turned to be a horrible night.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:07 pm

"I don't want any time at all. What I want...if for you to find me a place where I can stay. Permanently." One thing Alessandra didn't have was a house. She slept at clubs or moved from one friends' house to another's. Their places were too small for her to stay permanently, so she needed somewhere where she could live in peace.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:09 pm

Alexander gave her enough time to get herself a hotel for a day or two. "Get a hotel, and then call me and I'll find you a god damn place to stay. Just go."
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:11 pm

Alessandra looked down at the new time. "Fine...but if I don't hear from you, I'm going to the cops about your father's little accident." Alessandra glared at the two of them, grabbed her drink, and turned to the door.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:17 pm

"I'm not going home right now. I'm here for a reason. Run off home though, go tell your mother for all I care." Arson was hot on her heels. "No, no more ties. You got time. Have you forgotten you owe me too?"

He took Alessandra's arm in a non too gentle hold. "Our deal." He was promised fun, but he'd give it up if she left his family alone. "This is it. Keep the time given to you and don't ever look back."

*_*_*_*

What had she gotten herself into? Tamazey was regretting choosing him as a target now. As they walked, she almost tripped twice, and her legs felt like jelly. Oh god, he was going to kill her. She knew it. "This is all a misunderstanding," she said as they walked. How long had they been walking for now?

*_*_*_*

Kysen gaped. "No! I have to go to the ladies' room. Why don't you to talk since you're both apparently family." Before either could decline or accept, she was brushing past them and heading away, quickly on heels.

"Uh, hi, Lillian." But his eyes watched Kysen leave, his heart heavy.

(Alors. O___O)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:18 pm

Alexander cursed under his breath. Why the fuck had his mother putten up with this man for so long... And now he had to. He couldn't go back to his pleasures, worrying what stupid acts he would do.

~*~*~

"Is it? Then why not explain with something that makes sense." Zachary said, his hands in his pockets as he walked quickly. he had wasted enough time as it was.

~*~*~

"Stop watching her like a love sick puppy... She's not worth it." Lillian said softly as she ordered them both another round of drinks. "But thanks for saving me, she was driving me a bit crazy with her talking."

Last edited by Munchkin<3 on Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:20 pm

"No." There was no way that Alessandra was letting them off the hook like that. "Fun, or a place to stay. It's up to you. I'll give this time back, I really don't care. I need this, Arson, and I'm not leaving any of you alone until I get something I need." She pulled her arm out of his rough grip and turned back towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:34 pm

"I'll buy you a place, have it all signed off to you by tomorrow morning." The time it'd cost for it didn't matter, but her bullshitting them out of time in the long run was not something Arson was willing to let happen. "No interacting with my wife or son, at all." She could hold him down with enough strength, he wasnt going to begin thinking what she could do to them, even if he cared little for them. It could still ruin him. "Fine?"

*_*_*_*

"I--You just jump to conclusions." Funny she should say that. "Can't you spare an hour or two?" Her cheeks were flushed while she spoke in her soft jog, keeping pace with him and not letting herself get ahead.

*_*_*_*

"You have no idea how much she is. I really, really care about her. I want to marry her." Though his mother was not listening to that notion of his. Not with the rumours going around about her. He smiled. "She can do that a lot. Are you two close?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: