PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:12 pm

Daisy rolled his eyes. "You are so lucky I came along," he told him, his eyes lighting up when he saw a girl dancing on one of the poles at the center of the room. "There we go, at least there's one in here." he said, pointing her out to Zennet. Her moves were smooth, intimate and followed through without any need of choreography. "She wants to be here, she wants to dance, don't you see that je-ne-sais-quoi level that she has up against that sweet-tart of yours? It's the difference between watching an animal forced to jump through a hoop and one in its natural habitat," he said, taking on a fake british zoologist accent to tease him.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:58 pm

Alessandra's soft, open smile quickly melted, and she slipped her hand away and into her one lap. That didn't even deserve an answer. His question just proved how badly he thought of her. How was fun and adventure always confused with whoreing and bitching? She swore she was none of those things. She just wanted to live as happily as she could. "I won't keep you any longer. Thanks for the house," she murmured, her voice barely a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:12 pm

"Har-har, but I never said I didn't like anything easy like some people," he retorted, eyebrows dancing with suggestion. He had to admit though, the girl Daisy pointed out looked well and sexy as she danced, eyes wanton. "So you wouldn't like to try some of Mary? Not even try to invite her for some fun? Or are you afraid of rejection?" A chuckle slipped his lips as he searched for the appealing Mary.

*_*_*_*

"That's what I thought," Arson mumbled, cold as ever and gladly standing free from the bed. "I expect to not hear from you again then." It wasn't posed in a question as such, though he waited on a response of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:17 pm

Lillian didn't hear his question which explained her silence since she had fallen asleep seconds after he had slipped the blankets over her body. She was glad that she didn't dream that night and none of her recurring nightmares came back.

(He can leave or stay, idk)

~*~*~

"I'm going for a walk." Zachary murmured with a clenched jaw. He was murmuring under his breath on his whole way out.

Alli just stared at him and then at her friend. "You sure nothing is going on between the two of you? I'm not stupid, I can see the tension."
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:58 pm

Alessandra felt like she had been slapped in the face. How was it that no one had ever made her feel as worthless as this man had? "You won't," she promised quietly, her eyes on the floor.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:58 pm

Daisy grinned. "Oh it's not rejection that I'm afraid of, my friend," he said before giving him a small wink and finishing the rest of his drink. "It's boredom."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:24 pm

Dalken awoke with a start when he fell with a thud to the wooden floor. There was that moment in question where he wondered where he was, before it passed. Oh, he must have fallen asleep on the chair. He rubbed his head where a small bump had formed, glancing over at the bed and seeing Lillian still there. She looked so peaceful. It bothered him that Arson couldn't care to try and love his own wife. Surely that beautiful woman wasn't that difficult to love.

*_*_*_*

"Please, the last thing I want is to be associated with him," Tamazey honestly replied. She frowned after he had left. "Does he really go on walks? Such a dangerous hobby; he could get mugged." Ironic, coming from her.

*_*_*_*

Without another glance back, Arson left, shutting the bedroom door closed with a soft click, and walking at his own pace down the stairs and out of the house. There was maybe an ounce of disappointment that he had found the excitement gone from his life was again. So much for promises.

*_*_*_*

"Bored? I thought challenges meant the opposite." Zennet shook his head, batting off Daisy's winks. "You're trying to cover for yourself," he tested, smirking in a taunt.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:01 pm

Daisy grinned back at him. "Well, if you don't believe me, sleep with that girl over there and tell me if there's any difference," he told him, "That is if you've even gotten that far with your girl," he dared.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:53 pm

A sigh came out of Lillian's lips as she stirred in her sleep. Her head was pounding when she moved and she felt like a whole orchestra was partying in her head. She grunted and slowly attempted to sit up, noticing that the lights only made it worst.

~*~*~

"I've tried to talk him out of it, but when things are tight around here he gets stressed and goes on walks. It's getting harder to get by now days." Alli said softly, with a bit of worry in her eyes. "Does he really owe you something?"
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:54 pm

(NASHI I GOTTA TALK TO YOOUUU. GET ON MSN ASAP IF YOU CAAAN!)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:35 pm

Zennet couldn't really say no to a challenge, now could he? Not when the cool-headed Daisy was taunting him with implications that he was useless with the women. "You have yourself a deal. I'll show you how it's done." He just wondered if the girl would play into his hand as easy. From his observations, she seemed to be careful to dance around the men.

"Uh, no. No, I was just... playing," was Tamazey's reply, her bottom lip held captive between her teeth as he nibbled in thought. There were always the moments she doubted what the gang did, stealing time from others when maybe they needed it too, but actually seeing her friend somewhat struggling, that she may have been the cause of making her suffer more than Alli had already, guilt ripped at Tamazey.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" Dalken picked himself off the floor, brushing his clothes down, noticing that he still was dressed in his tux, albeit wrinkled now. "Need more water, or err, pills?" Pain was etched on her face, that was clear.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:49 am

"You can tell me and I'll pay you... I got some backup time." Alli said softly, sitting down next to her friend and wrapping her arms around her legs. "He's not very vocal when it comes to things really but he's not a bad guy."

~*~*~

"Both, please." She whispered softly, finally sitting up softly and covering herself with the blankets. Why was she here with Dalken? Where was her son and her husband?
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:28 am

Tamazey shook her head, smiling. "I know you would, but really, I was just jesting. More like... ruffling his feathers a bit. He may not be a bad guy, but he does nothing to show otherwise." She fell back into her thoughtful silence, thinking her past actions over. Becoming part of that gang was the only way she had survived. Though her stealing lifestyle just might have prevented others to live on in this hardship too.

*_*_*_*_*

When Dalken returned, he sat upon the edge of her bed, her pills and glass in each hand. He was somewhat anxious being where he was, not because he was in the company of a beautiful woman (well, not completely), but because his damn cousin could return any moment and kill him for even stepping foot in their bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 8:27 am

"You have to appear tough around these parts of the city." Alli whispered softly, grabbing the cups of tea and heading to the kitchen. "You know I don't even have to remind you that you can stay here for as long as you need to, I'll deal with him." She added with a smile.

~*~*~

"If you're so scared about him, leave." Lillian said softly after she had drank the pills and the water. She was slowly getting to her feet and grabbing some fresh clothes to change into. "In my opinion, the company is rather nice compared to my usual silence."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 9:33 am

That she was well aware of it. After all, she was part of the danger around the city. "Really? You'd do that for me? I wouldn't be in your way?" It had been a long time since she had had a comfortable, stable place to stay.

*_*_*_*_*

"Arson doesn't treat you right." His outburst came from sudden fury over his cousin's lack of responsibilities. Even if Arson didn't love his wife as a husband should, he could at least try. It was only fair. This was why Dalken would never accept an arranged marriage for himself either; no good could come from it. It was too forced.

(I'll need to read back a bit to find out where everyone went. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 8:36 am

"That shouldn't come as such a surprise to you, you're his family. You know him better than anyone... And you know how cold my son has grown to be as well..." She said from behind the door of her walk in closet as she changed out of her clinging party clothes and into something classy yet more comfortable for home. "No need to worry about me though, I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself." She added quietly as she walked out.

~*~*~

Ali walked over to Tamazey and grabbed her hand, a gentle smile on her lips. "Don't say such ridiculous nonsense! Of course I don't mind and you wouldn't be on the way! You can sleep in my bed with me and my brother can take the floor or sleep out here in the couch." She told her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)   In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

In Time RP (JOIN! PLEASE!)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: