PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buried Secrets Rp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

Buried Secrets Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:55 pm

Lawrence kissed her back slowly. "I completely agree," he said, grinning as he ran his hands over her hips. "I can tell that you're going to be a little temptress," he teased.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:58 pm

(Good evening. ^.^ <3)

Alors was at her side in an instant, taking the key from he and examining it. "It looks like..." he trailed off, letting his eyes wander the room until they settled on the mini fridge - with a lock. He didn't say anything as he walked towards it, slipping the key through the slot in the lock and turning it until it clicked. It might only be for their beer... Or it was what they were searching for all this time.

He frowned, opening the door wide and pulling out a brown paper back - full of tapes and a smaller file of pictures. "Bae?"

Easton turned his head to look at her, his head shaking as he chuckled in response to her statement. "I didn't think you were one of those hunger strike types. Could have fooled me."

(I only noticed I put chips there instead of fries. :s Lol, opps. Razz)

Art hauled himself from the wall, walking her backwards, all the while never breaking their intense kiss, and pushing her down on the bed with him on top. He wanted her; needed her, now more than ever. All those lies, they had been pointless since she already knew how he felt; actions spoke louder than words.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:05 pm

Bae had stayed behind quietly praying that it was what they were looking for. When she heard her name she hurried to his side.

"Did we find it?" She asked, taking the bag from him so she could look inside. There was no way of knowing with the tapes but the pictures were all of her and she clutched the bag to her chest. There was relief flooding through her.

"I really hope these are his only copies." She whispered, but she thought they were, why else protect them so much.
~*~*~
Ariana chuckled and looked at him closely as she lay in the ground. "Mmm I like to eat too much for me to go on a hunger strike." She admitted, her hand reaching for his quietly. Tonight, every moment they spent together had been perfect.

(XD But I understand you babe! And good evening! <3)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:43 pm

Alors pulled out another brown bag, this one full of various photographs of other women. "Jaysus, he's fucking half the girls back at school." He recognised many of them from his class, and then his eyebrows shot high. "Our principal." Which would explain why he wasn't kicked out of school yet for bad grades, and yet, he felt sick to the stomach.

Not wasting any further time, Alors, shut the door, locked it again and handed the key back to Bae. "Put it back where you got it." He still had the other bag in his hand, not willing to let his father continue with his blackmail, or sick games, whatever it was.

Lifting his head from her stomach, Easton moved to lean only inches from her, her hand still secured in his. "Good because you wouldn't be able to resist my pizza topping skills, you know?"

(Lol, whoo! Awesome stuff. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:47 pm

(You are making me want pizza right now XD lolz)

"They weren't that good." Ariana said teasingly, her smile growing as he inched even closer to her. "Good thing you don't work at a pizza shop."
~*~*~
Bae quietly nodded and put the key right where she had found it. "Let's just head out of here." She whispered. She wanted to be as far of this place as possible, for her safety and so she could burn all this crap.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:00 pm

(I kinda am doing it to myself too. x3 Actually, I want ramen, or soup. Lol, food conversations. xP)

"That's not what you said a while ago. In fact, you were moaning like it was giving you an orgasm." Easton smirked, his lips kissing her cheek. "Can't fool me."

Alors held the door open for her as she walked out, following after her. They met a confused Sharleen waiting in the foyer.

"Oh, Alors, what's that?" She didn't want for Baku to hit her again if she did something wrong.

Alors glanced at their bags, "Just stuff I left behind. Books and that, nothing to worry about." He didn't even say a thank you or bye as he made his way to the door, again holding it open for Bae, urging her to be quick.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:06 pm

Once Bae and Alors were outside she almost ran towards her bike, turning it on after she had gotten on. She grabbed a cigarette from her pocket and lit it, holding it between her teeth as she waited for Alors and then speed off.
~*~*~
Ariana's cheeks reddened at his comparison. "I was not moaning at your pizza." She said, feeling embarrassed all of a sudden. She was acting like a big virgin baby.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:22 pm

"We're good," he whispered in her ear, clutching the bags close to him as she drove, and his fingers digging into her leather jacket. And they hadn't met any of those two bastards, which was also good news.

"Uh, yes you were. Unless you don't realise what an orgasm is...?" He found her blushing a very big turn on, even if they had both agreed to go slow, he felt bold and daring right then.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:51 pm

"Stop it!" Ariana said, turning her face away from him so she could hide her burning cheeks at least a little. "And of course I know what an orgasm is." She mumbled the lie.
~*~*~
Bae sighed softly relaxed a bit now that they were alone and going back to the school. "We'll be safe in the school, right?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:17 pm

Haven gripped his shoulder tightly, her lips moving passionately against his. He was hers and there was no denying it--just like there was no denying that she was his. They belonged together, and he wasn't going to lie and say that he didn't believe that to be true.
"You're just so addictive," Melanie murmured, pressing her lips to his to prove her point.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:22 pm

"Really?" Easton asked, in a way that you'd dub as hoarse, deep and sexy. "Because I don't believe you." He trailed his fingers over her thighs, going on, "I think you're just really shy."

"Yeah." I hope, Alors added silently. Back at school, they should be able to fight back easier, plus the chances of his dad actually coming to such a public domain were unlikely. Ladarius, on the other hand, was an entirely different matter.

Art found it difficult to come up for air; their kisses weren't exactly making it easy for him to tear away for the mere seconds he needed to draw air. His hands moved to work at the buttons of her romper, ready to tear the material apart if need be. How could he have tried to push her away, when he could barely keep his hands off her?
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:27 pm

Bae was glad when she was parked in the school, climbing off after him. "Well this turned out to be a good day," She murmured, moving to get another cigarette. Her nerves were eating at her.
~*~*~
"Easton," She murmured quietly, her eyes fluttering close at both his voice and his trailing fingers. She felt herself shrinking away from him and couldn't even meet his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:40 pm

Alors snagged her cigarette, slipping it between his lips. "Light me up." His box of cigarettes were left back in his room, and with his addiction for them, he couldn't help himself. Also, with the fact his nerves were still a wreck.

Snapping his hand away, Easton sat up straight, his mind seemingly finding itself again. "Sorry, I just..." got carried away. He knew, of course, she was somewhat more shy and quiet, and his behaviour would be something she'd react with embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm

Haven helped him with the buttons, and once they were undone, she slipped right out of the romper, leaving her in her underwear. She reached for the hem of his shirt and pulled it off of him, then ran her hands hungrily down his chest. "Art," she moaned softly, her love for him shining through in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 pm

"That was mine," Bae murmured, lighting him up before she grabbed another one for herself. "How about we burn this crap before anyone else stumbles into it." She said, pointing at the bags.
~*~*~
Ariana sat down but quickly stood, taking a few steps away from him. "You got really carried away," She mumbled, looking away again.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:54 pm

Lawrence grinned and kissed her slowly. "I could say the exact same thing for you," he told her, pulling her closer so that she was sitting snuggly in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:56 pm

Melanie curled close to him, pressing soft kisses to his neck. "Those steaks are never going to get cooked at this rate,'' she teased, nipping his skin gently.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:59 pm

"You know I didn't mean it. I want to take this slow as much as you do." Easton puckered his lips in annoyance at how she was taking this, not particularly fond of her at the moment.

He didn't see the point in pointing out that he was well-deserved of such a treat after all they'd gone through today, and she had already obtained a new one. "Yeah, how about in my room?" He took the brown bag from her, now carrying both as he led the way, his eyes shut while taking his smoke enjoyably.

He halted any more possible moans as such from her when he crushed his lips to hers again, his tongue swirling with hers, tangled in a blissful state. His muscles constricted under her fingertips, whilst his own fingers danced over her almost naked body. Caressing the skin at her shoulders, Art slid the straps of her bra down her arm, kissing the more exposed breast as the cup fell away.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:06 pm

"Won't the fire alarm start if we burn those in your room?" She asked, following after him slowly for once all day. She watched his broad back as he walked, wanting to wrap her arms around him already.
~*~*~
"Well that was not taking things slow, I felt harassed. I mean I have never-" She shut her lips and shook her head. "Nevermind, I'm over reacting."
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:06 pm

"Mm, you're the dog in this relationship," Haven murmured, arching into his kisses. God, and he was a dog. A sexy, sexy dog, and all hers.

(Mo, when you get the chance, could I have some more books? Tehehe. I read them all. :3)
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:11 pm

Lawrence chuckled softly, trailing his lips slowly up the crook of her neck. "I'm fine with that. You?" he asked, stroking her hips softly.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:16 pm

(Sure thing, Court! ;D I can have them uploading in between posts. :3 Did you enjoy those previous ones? ^_^)

"Nah, I disabled the one in my room." He glanced over his shoulder, shrugging, "I smoked a lot, so I didn't need the problem of some irritating shrill going off."

Easton got up, no longer finding himself in any mood to socialize with her right then. "Yeah, that's why I apologized. Well, it was nice, but I gotta go." He stormed over to the door, not once taking a look back at her in his retreat; he was too pissed at himself and her.

Art broke their kiss, his eyes focusing on hers. "Shhh, I'm still trying to get used to that." His mind still had those rush of condemning thoughts of how he was betraying his life of servitude to keep humans safe by delving with one who was suppose to be none other than an enemy. He went back to what he had been doing before her comment had snagged his attention; his hands wrapped behind her to unclasp the bra, needing to have her without barriers.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:20 pm

(Yup!! Loved them! And thank you! : D)

"I'm more than fine with it if it means that we get to do this," Melanie murmured, trying to keep her body from shuddering. She was nervous.
Haven understood, so she didn't speak of it against as he stripped her, and she reached for the button of his jeans. "I love you, Art," she murmured, smiling gently up at him.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:20 pm

"So that's it, you'll storm off every time we disagree." Ariana said, wrapping her arms around herself as she watched him.
~*~*~
"I had never thought about disabling mine." Bae said with a smile, resting against the wall when they were in front of his room.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:24 pm

Lawrence kissed gently down her collarbone before grinning softly. "That's exactly what it means," he told her, placing his hands on his hips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Buried Secrets Rp
Page 3 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: