PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buried Secrets Rp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

Buried Secrets Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:11 pm

"Way too full of yourself." Ariana said with a chuckle, flashing him a small close lip smile before she went for another bite of pizza. It was too easy being with Easton and she sincerely loved that already.
~*~*~
Bae simply nodded and hurried towards the desk, searching much the same way she had back at the work office. The same as there she found nothing other than meaningless papers and files. "There's nothing here." She said, her eyes searching for anything that might look like a safe.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:13 pm

Melanie wondered if she'd end up being that reason, or if she would just scare him away. She wasn't very confident that the latter wouldn't happen.She let herself kiss him back gently for a moment, but she pulled away to let her gaze move over the boxes again.
"But...Art...if you d-don't love me, what do we do now?" Haven didn't know what this meant. Was she out of the Daggers, out of his life? Would he...kill her?
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:21 pm

Lawrence gently brushed her hair away from her eyes. "Something bothering you?" he asked when he saw her eyes look away at the boxes.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:37 pm

"But that's just the way you love me. I know, I know, let's not have you begin with your professions of love." He winked, lifting his slice and munching into it, a moan bubbling from his lips. He had been starving, and this food was heavenly.

"Nor here," Alors confirmed her fears, when he decided another place might be their jackpot. "The living room, maybe. He spends a lot of time there when not in here." Already, he was heading out of the room to their new destination, needing for this evidence to be found soon before trouble would arrive.

Art opened his eyes, staring at her through a broken daze, not sure how he should answer. He wanted more than anything to say go back to normal, that no matter what he had said a moment ago, he was in love with her just as much as before he knew, and they didn't have to worry. Instead, Art approached in an entirely different way, "Get out."
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:39 pm

"A...A bit...maybe we should...get out of your room," Melanie couldn't chance anything happening.
Haven was sure her heart stopped. "What? N-No! I'm not getting out! This is our room, you're my boyfriend!" What was he doing? He had to stop saying these things!
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:41 pm

"Your a jerk." Ariana said with a chuckle, already reaching for her second slice so she could munch on it as well. She had seriously not realized how hungry she had been all day.
~*~*~
"Does he have a safe somewhere?" She asked quietly once she had caught up to him in the living room. She searched as much as she could and everywhere she thought of but all she found was a pantie and a bra, and they didn't even match. Gross...
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:49 pm

Lawrence frowned softly and nodded. "Okay, back to the kitchen?" he asked, gently taking her hand and picking her up off the bed. He glanced over to the boxes, did something bother her about them?
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:03 pm

"What part of everything that just happened do you think I'm still your boyfriend?" he sneered. But inwardly, Art was crushed. She was still fighting, even when he had hurt her so. He stormed over to her belongings, lifting the huge suitcase and hauled it over to the door, opening it and throwing the case out into the corridor. "I said get out." Don't. Stay and fight.

"A sexy, amazing pizza topping-chef, jerk," Easton amended, nudging her shoulder before he pulled another slice free and lay his head down in her lap, rolling the drooping cheese into his mouth slowly.

"I don't kn-"

"Alors, what are you doing?" Sharleen asked, her eyes carefully directed at Bae, looking back at him, full of confusion.

"Um, I need something, and it's in my dad's safe. Do you know where he has it installed?" Alors pleaded in his head that she would answer with something positive.

She smiled sadly, "No. Your father doesn't let me be involved with those affairs." Alors almost choked at her use of words. "But Ladarius should know."

Right, of course he would. "Yeah, not helping."
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:06 pm

Melanie followed him out, a tight grip on his hand. He probably thought her weird, but...Well, she'ed just have to explain herself. "It's too...tempting, being in there. I just don't want to get carried away..."
Haven was more than heartbroken. "Art, no, please. You c-can't just kick me out!" She was both sad and angry, and the emotions showed in her eyes. "You'll have to make me leave, and I know you won't hurt me, Art."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:10 pm

"Sorry to intrude and ask like this but... Has he restricted any rooms from being accessed?" Bae asked, hoping for some reason for the woman to answer her with useful pieces of information.
~*~*~
Ariana chuckled and looked down onto her lap so she could watch him with amused eyes. "Yeah, that kind of jerk." She teased.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:11 pm

Lawrence gently wrapped his arm around her. "I won't do anything you don't want to do you know," he told her softly, looking down into her sweet eyes. He wanted to protect her, to keep her safe from everything.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:15 pm

"I'm worried because there is lots that I want to do," Melanie whispered, a light blush coating her cheeks as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:27 pm

Lawrence smiled and brushed his fingers over her small blush. "We don't have to go far at all, we can set limits, and even if we do want to go past them, we can hold off until you feel really ready," he said, looking down into her soft, sweet eyes.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 pm

Melanie liked the idea of limits. "So what would our first limit be?' she asked softly, wondering how far he was willing and wanting to go.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:33 pm

Art latched an iron grip to her wrist, tugging her out of the room. "Fine. Then I'll kick you out, physically." She was making this so difficult, but it only had him falling for her all the more. Her struggles had Art wrapping his arm around her waist to shove her out, once and for all.

Sharleen took a moment to think it over. "Well, he keeps his GYM off limits to only him and Ladarius..." she offered, shrugging. "But that's about it."

That's all they needed. "Okay, thanks, Shar." He didn't hate his stepmum, but he didn't exactly like her either, though she always wanted to play his mum.

"That's okay. I'm making some pastries; want some?" He shook his head, moving out of the oom, waiting for Bae to follow.

"You know it, and love it," Easton mumbled around the pizza in his food, winking back and nuzzling his head closer into her warmth.

(Gotta go to bed! Oiche! <33)
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:36 pm

(Bye, Mo! Smile)

"Art! Stop!" Haven hadn't thought he'd actually force her away, but she wasn't going to let him kick her out. So she pushed him. Hard. He flew back against the wall, and Haven was on him a second later, snarling. "Stop lying. Stop pushing me away. You love me."
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:37 pm

"Let's start with nothing below the waist maybe?" Lawrence asked, bringing her to the couch and having her sit on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:39 pm

Ariana leaned her head back against the mattress of her bed and smiled. The way he used the word 'love' so freely when referring to the things she liked about him made her want to blush in some way and even shiver.

"Just eat you pizza," She mumbled playfully.
~*~*~
Bae hurried out of the room after murmuring a thank you. She felt kind of bad to leave the woman hanging like that, and about using her for information but it seemed to be the way Alors wanted things.

"Do you think it's in here?" She asked once they were inside the gym, she quickly went toward the small locker looking cabinets inside what seemed like the change/wash room.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:25 pm

(Lol, I'll be back tomorrow, my usual - I think O.o - but I'm pretty tired now, so I think I'll reluctantly go to bed for once. Razz And my head is spinning after many rides, too much ice cream (with plenty of marshmallows) and extreme loud country music. Love you all! <33)

Art's arms shot out, ensnaring her shoulders to not move as his face loomed over hers, and he finally crushed his lips to hers. There was only so much he could do. She had been trained to fight and be strong, and now he'd lost against her - against love. All he could think of was her ridiculously angry face sneering the truth back at him.

He smirked, satisfied he had won their little teasing game and followed her demand through; greedily stuffing himself with pizza and chips until he could no longer even glance at the food without his stomach protesting to anymore.

"I'm sure of it. Look in and around the machinery, and whatever benches are here," Alors spoke, while doing so himself; pulling large red cushioned seats up and looking inside the box for anything file-related. He was sure it was here. Sharleen had made it clear that this room was off limits to all besides the two bastards.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:30 pm

Bae was looking through the machinery and all she could find was nothing until she saw the glinting thing beside the weights. She ran towards it and grabbed the key. "A key, this key has to open something here." She said, why else would it be here?
~*~*~
"I am never eating again." Ariana murmured, laying down on the floor now as she made all the food disappear. She would throw up if she had to look at it one more time.
(See you tomorrow Mo mo! <3)
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:03 pm

His words made her a little shy. Anything sexual with someone she really cared about was new to her. "That sounds...like a good limitation."
Haven kissed him back hungrily, so happy that he'd given in. He couldn't lie to her. She knew him better than that. They were soulmates, after all. She believed that completely.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:18 pm

Lawrence smiled and pressed a soft kiss to her knuckles. "Then it's settled, we will be good," he said playfully.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:23 pm

"We'll be perfect angels," Melanie agreed, brushing her lips gently against his. "And know we know exactly what we're doing for dessert."
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:36 pm

Lawrence chuckled softly. "And what might that be?" he asked curiously, kissing her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:38 pm

"Testing our limits," Melanie murmured playfully, nipping his bottom lip. "I can't think of anything more delicious..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Buried Secrets Rp
Page 2 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: