PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Appearances are Decieving RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vetton

Vetton

Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:23 pm

"And we haven't given any thought to boy names." He kept her kiss long and sweet before he broke it, "I hope you're not setting yourself up for disappointment." Seth didn't mind what gender their baby was; he was just happy to be a daddy to Keisha's child.

Shit. "I'm not talking about sex. I just want you back. We'll make us official and I won't see any other girls. You were never just about the sex. Elizabeth?" He wanted her to turn around and face him so he'd have a chance at reading her expression.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:50 pm

"I want a girl," Keisha insisted, rubbing her stomach. "I think a girl would be a little less hyper," And she was secretly hoping that if the baby was a girl, it wouldn't inherit its father's temper.
'And if..if we become official, and then we break up, or I decide I don't want o have sex and you do, will you do what you did to Keisha to me?" Elizabeth turned on him finally, letting him see her tears. "I can't be in a relationship with someone that I don't trust."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:06 pm

"A boy can be quiet too. Whether it's a girl or a boy, they'll be perfect." Seth smiled wide before he pulled away and got out of the car, taking his time to walk around and open her door. "There's a restaurant just past this corner here." He gestured to the side of a building. "I figured that'd be the best."

Ben hadn't anticipated her to cry; Elizabeth was a tough girl. "Never. I told you: I'm not making that mistake ever again. Elizabeth, I just want us to have a chance. I won't force you into any sex or whatever it is you don't want." He hated pleading on his knees, but he saw no other way. "You can learn to trust me again."
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:11 pm

Elizabeth sniffled but wiped her tears away. She hated to cry at all, let alone cry in front of someone. "I--" She didn't know how to respond to him. Part of her wanted him, loved him. The other part of her hated him and feared him. "I need to go lay down," she murmured finally.
'That sounds perfect," Keisha huffed when she stood. Everything took so much work when you were pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:15 pm

Ben winced at the streaming tears running down her face. "Okay." It was better than nothing. He wanted to hold her and comfort all those fears she had of him away, but thought better of it and got up to pace the floor. Did that mean he should leave?

"Don't be such a baby," Seth laughed, giving his arm for her to prop herself against as they walked. "It's only a few or more feet away."
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:22 pm

"Oh shut up, I have a person in my stomach," Keisha grumbled. Her mood swings were already starting, so they had to get food into her, and fast.
Elizabeth stood where she was for a few moments longer before finally moving towards the stairs. "Ben...you can stay if you want to. I'll make you dinner as thanks for painting the house," It was the least she could do, and he was trying hard to make up for what he'd done. She was only worried that while she was sleeping, he would...do something to her.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:36 pm

Seth held back another laugh, having her sour expression imprinted in his mind now. He steered her into the restaurant as said, walking down the back to their own private table. The place wasn't so busy, yet still had a good number of customers. "What's mummy Keisha craving now?" Seth asked as he helped her sit down.

Ben nodded, taking up a seat in the sitting room so he could wrap his head around his thoughts. She was letting him stay... That surely meant she still had it in her to love him after everything, right? And he would make it up to her. He only needed the answer to that.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:44 pm

It was an hour later when Elizabeth finally ventured back down the stairs, dressed in a nightie. She was going to make dinner, eat, and then send Ben on his way so that she could go back to bed. "What would you like me to cook?" she asked, spotting him in the couch. He hadn't seemed to have moved since she left him.
"Steak, and a smoothie, raspberry, extra large," Keisha huffed when lowering herself into the chair. She felt so huge, and she probably looked it too.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:52 pm

Ben sat up straighter when she spoke, looking up at her with eyes full of hope. "I already put something on," he trailed off, walking past her and into the kitchen. "Chicken and potatoes?" Ben opened the oven door to show that the chicken was indeed sitting in there wrapped in tinfoil, still cooking. While she was sleeping, he thought he'd make the food so it'd be ready when she got up again.

Seth replayed her words to a passing waitress, ordering his own - a steak as well, along with a cup of tea. "I'll have to remember your love of raspberry for the future."
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:58 pm

Keisha huffed in response, sighing as she reached for her water and gulped down half of the glass. "The bread here sucks," she commented, taking one of the hard rolls and beating it against the table.
"Oh," Elizabeth murmured, eyes widening a bit as she realized that Ben was actually cooking for her. ''Thank you," She had been dreading working over a hot stove, so she took the break and allowed herself to go make herself comfortable on her coach, a little more at ease around Ben.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:08 pm

(Lol, omg, I want to hang out with Keisha! : D)

Seth jumped in his seat, reaching across the table to snatch the bread from her. "Shush, you're calling attention to us," he hissed, embarrassed, but smiling all the same.

"It'll be ready in about ten," Ben clarified, setting the table out in the kitchen before he rechecked the food and came back into the sitting room. He didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:14 pm

(Keisha: ;D)

Keisha glared at Seth and snatched the bread back, before throwing it at him. "Don't be controlling," she chastened.
Elizabeth looked up at Ben slowly. "If you...You can stay the night tonight, if you want to...In the guest bedroom." Because no matter what had happened, it was true that she had missed him.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:50 pm

Seth raised his arm to fend off the oncoming bread, letting it tumble to the floor. "Okay, okay, baby. Your food is coming." He looked around, hoping they'd serve faster before she did something else embarrassing.

Ben sidled down on the floor on his knees beside where she sat on the settee, wearing a genuine smile. "Thank you, Elizabeth. I will take you up on your offer." He wanted her to trust him again, and he'd make sure she did. "I better go check on dinner." He got up just as fast as he had sat down, leaving for the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:13 pm

Keisha crossed her arms and flopped back against her seat, grumbling under her breath about the tough bread.
Elizabeth watched him go, no smile on her face, but her heart had thawed just a little. He really did want her forgiveness, and she hoped that he'd somehow be able to earn it.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:47 pm

"You're like a spoiled little child." Seth winked, sighing when a waitress came and left their food on the table. "Your first?"

"Excuse me?" Seth asked, frowning when he didn't understand the waitress' question.

She smiled, "Your baby; is this your first? My sister acted the same way. Crazy hormones."

"First baby, but oh no, Keisha's crazy all the time," Seth smirked as he met his fiancee's gaze.

"It's ready," Ben called out to Elizabeth as he pulled the chicken out from the oven and onto the counter, knife at the ready. He knew how to cook; he didn't have a notion how to carve.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:51 pm

"I am not," Keisha insisted stubbornly, picking up her smoothie and taking a long gulp. Crazy? She wasn't crazy. She was...quirky.
Elizabeth stood, and froze when her eyes fell on the knife. She sat down again almost immediately, not comfortable with moving closer to him. What if he lost his temper about something? Or used it to threaten her into sex?
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:03 pm

"She'll possibly be in denial about this behaviour afterwards," the waitress grinned as she walked away.

"You are, Keisha. I hope the baby has some crazy in it too. Eat up now before you turn T-Rex on me." Seth laughed as he began eating himself.

Ben looked over his shoulder, "Hey, you know how to do this? I think I'm just messing the turkey up." He laughed at his lack of carving skills, oblivious to Elizabeth's sudden quietness.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:53 pm

Elizabeth shook her head, eyes wide and on the knife. She swallowed, scared that if she was like Keisha, and did something he didn't like, he would...hurt her, kill her, rape her...
Keisha rolled her eyes but started to eat, and halfway into the meal, she was back to her normal and happy self. "We need to get a few things to finish up the nursery," she reminded him with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:18 pm

Ben dropped the knife on the counter, turning around to her. "Are you okay? You look like you're about to pass out?" He walked over and crouched down on his knees. "Elizabeth?"

"No food fights? No tantrums? Is this really Keisha?" Seth asked, smirking as he chuckled to himself over the table. "We will after you make sure you don't turn into a moody mummy."
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:22 pm

Elizabeth was shaking like a leaf as he crouched down, her eyes wide and terrified and full of tears. The knife was back on the counter, but he was still so strong. He could be so dangerous.
"Ha ha, moody mummy, very funny," Keisha rolled her eyes, a tiny little grin on her lips. "Don't tease me, boy."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:35 pm

Ben reached out a hand, cupping her cheek and peering into her eyes. "What's... Wrong?" What caused her to tremble and look so fearful all of a sudden?

"It is actually pretty hysterical when you throw tantrums as such. Next time I'll have a camcorder, okay, Keisha?" Seth winked, taking a sip of his tea.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:38 pm

Elizabeth yelped and jerked away from him, his touch terrifying, tears streaming down her face. 'Don't hurt me! Please, please, please--"
Keisha couldn't help but giggle. "And I'll film you sipping your tea, you prissy old man," she teased right back.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:57 pm

Ben sprung to his feet, palms up in defense. "I'm not going to hurt you! Elizabeth, I said I don't want to hurt you ever again, why are you...?" He made a go of reaching out for her again, his forehead creased in concern.

"Prissy old man? Remember, I'm 19 and your fiance. Want to say that again?" he challenged, putting his cup down and smirking.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:00 pm

Elizabeth flinched, but let him lay his hand on her gently. he was being gentle, he looked worried, maybe she was overreacting, but he was truly terrifying. "You...you really won't hurt me?' she asked softly.
"Sure--You're a prissy old man," Keisha stuck out her tongue at Seth before sitting back and patting her belly. "And that was good. Get the check, old man."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:30 am

As quick as he had rested his hand on her, he pulled away as though her touch scorched his skin. "What?" he asked, bewildered. She thought he was going to hurt her? "Didn't I promise I wouldn't? Didn't anything I declared to you make any sense? When I say those things, I mean them." Ben never lied about his feelings, and now he felt hurt.

"Fine, moody mummy, be that way," he chuckled, raising a hand to signal a waiter. He asked for the bill, paid for it and tipped all in the one transaction. "Satisfied?" he asked Keisha when they were left alone again, and he was on his feet, next to her chair to support her when she stood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Appearances are Decieving RP
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: