PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Appearances are Decieving RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

Appearances are Decieving RP Empty
PostSubject: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:00 pm

In the town of Harlington you were told you can be anything, have anything, and do whatever you want. People here lived carefree lives. Any crime here was only blue collar, nothing too serious. People came and vacationed here. It was the place to be, the place to go and ecspecially the place to live.... but all that changed.

A year ago, the town had a series of unsolved murders. It was devastating. People moved away, tourists stopped coming, and the town lost a large sum of money. The population went down to only a couple hundred. Most of the people who have stayed are weathy people not effected by loss of tourism. Most of these people were cocky and didn't believe they had anything to worry about. You see the murders were of lower-class people... but on the anniversary of the first murder another body appears, shocking the residents of this now small town.

So theres either two possiblities the murderer has either come back... or stayed. As of now there are no leads... so it could be anyone.

IMPORTANT: I thought I'd try something different with this RP. Instead of coming out and saying who the killer is. I'm going to message someone once everyone has there characters in order. So if your chosen as the killer, DO NOT.... I repeat, DO NOT POST KILLING SOMEONE! Now remember most all of these people are weathy. You can create teens or adults doesn't really matter.

Characters:

Henry Sharp: Cop, 28, tall, shaved head, and fit. He has been on the taskforce for a couple years now. He was recently promoted and is now leading the investigation. He doesn't like donuts and hates cop jokes. He sly and funny, but is very serious when it comes to work. (JBO)

Josephine Madile: Heiress, 19, beautiful with long blonde hair, blue eyes. She lives at her parents estate, who left for a 3 month trip out east, so she is alone other than the maids that come in the day. She is very snobby, somewhat a slut, and always gets what she wants. (JBO)

Shogo Mueller-- 16, only daughter of one of the city's most successful businessmen. Shoulder-length white-blonde hair and dark brown eyes. Confident, but not overly so. Superior in attitude, but not in a bratty way. Very smart, but generally puts her brain in all the wrong places. (Kimmeh)

Dastyx Mueller-- 18, Shogo's older brother. Brown hair and brown eyes like his sister's, humble and quiet. Not particularly smart, but studious. (Kimmeh)

Nanalita (Nani) Jacobs - 6'2", tan skin tone, light brown hair, not rich but has money, ecure in herself, loves to party and isn't scared of anything. 17 years old, has a brother who she rarely sees. (twocuteforyou911)

Amanda DeArmas: 19 years old and only daughter of a successful business man, both her parents died and she herited all of her parents possessions. She lives on her own and keeps to herself most of the time. Can be snobby and spoiled but at the same time dedicated to her studies. She plans on taking over her family's business. She was long wavy brown hair and brown eyes, tanned, tall and very composed beyong her years. (BP)

Jonathan Williams (Jonny): 19 years old, tall with shagy sandy hair and chocolate brown eyes. Has a nice amount of muscle in his body but not to show off. He is studying to become a lawyer. Has a very cocky attitude but can also be very serious. He just moved to town because his father got offered a job in the crime investigation and he took it. (BP)

Aurora Markotos: 18; works at a popular restaurant in the city. Has long, straight, brown/auburn hair to her waist and piercing hazel eyes. Is 5'8 and slender with a curvy body. Lives on her own and is likable, but in a funny, bitter and cynical kind of way. Is grumpy alot of the time and doesn't have much patience with anything. Hates people that don't work for what they want and mooch their way through life off of other people. Hates people that are stuck up and think they're better than everyone else. Is very winnable and will like you alot if you give her chocolate or a good tip. (Lacie)

Stefani 'Stef' Jones: With a tall, slender, slightly curvy build, dark, straight shoulder length hair and bright emerald eyes basked in long dark eyelashes, a nice summer glow, she is easily looked at with envy. She has a bad temper, never backs down from an argument and keeps to herself. She comes across as intimidating, has little time for anyone and doesn't let anyone get in her way. Although she has her bad side, she can be sweet and caring to those she has the time for. At the age of 17, she has left school early to pursue her career in becoming a lawyer.(Moriah)

Seth Jones: His name means God of Evil which explains his temper when he's drunk. He's Stef's cousin. He runs a bar and can often be found there, working shifts. Many of his employees were murdered which makes him look guilty. He's got a strong build, tall, short dark brown hair and violet eyes, a tattoo on his upper arm of 'Death' and lives in the moment, very secretive and what girls compliment him of a 'sexy body'. When he's not drunk, he can be a pretty good guy with a good sense of humour but he usually turns to drink to 'live'. He's 18, and has a history of creating a disturbance in his neighbourhood, no mum and left school when he was 15 to run his business which is making him quite wealthy. He trusts no one and his last girlfriend left him because he was violent. (Moriah)

Keisha Andrews: 19. Straight blonde hair with straight bangs. She has green eyes and soft features. She's 5'6''. She has a strong personality, is very outspoken and not shy. A daredevil who never shows fear. Lives alone in a small house near the beach. Doesn't have alot of money, but is still proud. (Court)

Valek: He's tall with a slim build but very muscular. He has eyes that are a deep blue that can be deceived as black. His shaggy black hair hangs in his eyes and his crooked smile can be heart breaking. He's distant and can be cold most of the time but he has a big heart and is sweet when he wants to be. (Kyra)

Alyssa Simmons: 15. Short dark brown hair and brown eyes. Youngest of three siblings; her parents are extremely overprotective and sent her to boarding school after the murders, just to be safe. Her family isn't the richest in Harlington, but they are still extremely well off. She's viewed by everyone as extremely innocent, though she has a sarcastic side. (Monkey)

Jessica(Jessie) Hawkour- 17, big green eyes, long silky black hair streaked with different colours depending on the day(currrently green) always tied in a ponytail. A playful, happy attitude, though a bit of a tomboy, despite having fairly large boobs. She loves sports and wrestling. Shy when it comes to personal stuff, but very outgoing with everything else.(Mudd)
Devon Wolff- 19, short brown hair, ususally styled in spikes, has deep, dark coloured hazel eyes, and an attractive smile, tall, a little bit into himself, but still a pretty nice guy. Is going to school at the college, and has a job at a local store. A friendly guy, always willing to know what's new.(Mudd)
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:17 pm

Daniel held back a few hearty chuckles and watched Josie as she looked at kitchen tables. They'd gotten to keep the fancy one for the dining room like they'd asked, but still needed one for the kitchen. Her face looked horrified though. Why? Because most of the tables in this area of the store were made out of light oak. Josie hated light oak.
"Daniel I hate these. We might as well get an ugly glass table for all I care." She said throwing her hands up in the air dramatically. Jo pouted her lip and rested her hands in her large belly. Why was she so large at only five months? Well they were going to have twins.
Daniel grinned at her and wrapped his arms around her from behind, "You know I hate glass tables, babe. And just think about little kids’ handprints smudging on them so easily. We'll have to keep cleaning it." He pulled her away from the tables, "Besides, I think I know where we can find one we both like."
Josie walked with Daniel down the store aisle. Clearly she was still frustrated at those damn light oak tables. "The other furniture is black for a reason. White would stain and god knows we aren't getting light oak. I want something to match the cabinets." The cabinets were more of a dark chestnut color.
"Yes, darling, I--GAH!" Daniel gasped and fluttered over her for a moment when he saw how swollen her feet were, "Babe, did you not notice that?" He asked, his eyes bugging as he pointed at her feet. When they got to Waldorf's, he was so making her sit in a wheelchair...
Josie felt like she was going to cry. She been trying so hard to wear heels and her fancy shoes but her feet would kill her. "I'm gonna have to wear sneakers." She almost cried looking down at them.
Daniel gasped at her heels and looked up at her, sitting her down in a big squishy rocking chair. "Josie," he said seriously, kneeling at her feet and plucking the heels off. "How on earth did you manage to sneak your heels into the bag, and change into them?" He sighed and opened her purse, fishing out the flip-flops he'd been so insistent on her wearing, and setting them aside, handing her the heels to put away then taking her feet into his hands and gently massaging them.
Josie didn't complain as he massaged her sore feet. "They're so pretty though." She said sadly. She sighed and relaxed further in the chair. "Someone's probably going to complain about you rubbing my feet in the store like this." People were such bastards.
Daniel grinned, "Yes, I know, and after you have our babies, I'll buy you all the pretty expensive heels you want." And he would there was promise in those green eyes of his. His strong hand moved to her other swollen foot and he rubbed it. "What do you say we get some lunch and then head over to the store I was talking about?" He asked, looking up at her; his beautiful Josephine.
Josie looked down at Daniel and smiled. "Sounds wonderful." She held up her feet so he could slip on her flip flops. Jo grinned as she reached her hands out to him so he could help her get up as well.
"So, what do you feel like eating today my love?" Daniel ignored her hands and instead scooped his hands under her to carry her through the store. Like hell he was letting her walk anywhere on feet that swollen. His poor Josie. He'd get some ice for them at the restaurant.
Josie buried her face in the crook of his neck. Lots of people were staring and her whole face was red. "Something low-fat," she whispered, “sandwiches."
Daniel waved graciously at everyone, a silent message telling them to look away as he carried to her the car and set her in the seat, kissing her forehead. "Sandwiches sound great," he told her, hopping in the other side and taking her hand. It bothered him that it was so empty...he had to do it, and soon, he could tell she wanted him to, and now he was more sure.
Jo smiled and looked out the window. A small rumble came from her stomach. "Maybe I'll have fruit too and some yogurt." She said with a small giggle placing her hand over her swollen stomach. She relaxed
back in the chair and closed her eyes. "We're going to the store after we eat right?"
Daniel grinned, "Yes, we are. I think my excellent taste in tables is going to surprise you." He said and gazed at her as they stopped at a stop light. "And, I was thinking, once the babies are born, I'm going to go to college and work from home." He hoped she liked the idea, because she hadn't liked him gone at all, either way.
Jo looked over at him a little shocked. "Really? You'll stay at home?" She smiled when he nodded. Josie reached over and stroked his cheek. She had a little trouble scooting over but when she got close enough she kissed him.
"I want to stay with you Josie and make sure you're happy, and feel loved and protected," he whispered, kissing her lips back sweetly as the light switched green.

The car behind them honked and drove past them, the guy yelling, "Get your head out of your ass!"

Daniel pulled away with ease and honked at the guy who was in front of them, muttering, "Up yours!" So..he had a slight road rage problem. Very slight.
"Daniel." Josie scolded swatting at his arm. She swore ten times over he needed to go take a defensive drivers course. "Let's go eat I'm hungry." She said batting her eyelashes at him cutely.
Daniel chuckled and grinned softly at her and drove about a mile more to the nice sandwich and wrap shop. He parked and helped her out of her side, careful not to let her stand on her feet too much. "Did I tell you that you look so beautiful today?" He asked, brushing her hair over her shoulder.
Josie took a moment to think about it. "Hmm... A few times. Yes." She said with a beautiful smile. "But it never gets old." She leaned against his side as they walked into the sandwich store. Jo absolutely loved this place... Well nowadays she loved most restaurants.
"Good," Daniel grinned, leading them to a table and picking up the menu. "Get anything and as much as you want Jo, don't be," he said, looking around the restaurant to make sure it was safe.
Josie smiled and reached across the table. "Relax baby he won't bother us ever again." Daniel was so protective, always keeping a watchful eye out. "I want a turkey sandwich with tomato, lettuce, mayo and bacon. Oh and I white American cheese not swizz. I want a side bowl of fruit with plain yogurt." She gave Daniel a small smile. "And Arnold Palmer to drink.
Daniel squeezed her hand and looked up at the waiter, "A--hey, I'm over here," he glared for a moment then continued his order, "A dry BLT and baked lays, and a Coke." He said, looking at him until he walked away. Josie was his and only his to look at like that.
Josie's face turned red when the waiter stared like that. "I don't understand people like that. They obviously see that I'm big and pregnant." She huffed and rolled her eyes. She didn't feel beautiful when it felt like she was wearing a basketball under her shirt.
"Well you should sweetheart, he was staring at your glow," Daniel rubbed her hand with this thumb, his eyes softening. He really needed to make more of an effort than he was to make her feel pretty. But what could he do? He'd do anything.
"Glow? What glow?" Jo asked confused. Maybe the light was messing up her makeup or something.
Daniel shrugged, "I don't know, really. It makes your skin look nice and luminous," he sipped at his drink once the waiter came and left. "It's sexy." He smiled at her openly.
Josie couldn't help but grin sexily at him. It came back to her easily. "Well maybe we can have a little fun when we get home." She said with a wink then took a sip of her drink.
"Whatever you want Josephine," Daniel whispered softly, leaning forward to place a small kiss on her hand. The inside of his head was turning over proposal ideas. Would she want him to go all out? To pick out rings with him? To surprise her? He didn't want to mess it up.
Josie smiled when he kissed her hand but on the inside she felt like shit. It had been five months since they'd been together and still nothing. No ring. No proposal. She had begun to wonder if he wasn't asking because she wasn't as pretty. She took her hand and placed it in her lap. "The foods coming." She said feeling a little lump form in the back of her throat.
Daniel swallowed softly and read her face as if it was a book. And he knew how, they had been best friends for almost nine years. He knew what she wanted and what he wanted and knew he had to stop being nervous about it and do it soon. Very soon.
By the time the food got to the table Josie had completely lost her appetite. She took about two bites of her sandwich. One grape and ate about a third of the yogurt. "I guess I wasn't really that hungry."
Daniel frowned softly and watched her kind of push away her plate. "Jo," he said softly, resisting the urge to bite his lips. His eyes pleaded with her, "I know you're hungry. You're eating for three." And how his sperm had done that...he was still amazed by.
Josie looked down and nodded. She would eat and feel fat for health of her babies. She picked up the sandwich and continued eating while avoiding Daniel's watchful eyes.
Daniel was having trouble deciding whether or not he should just take her to pick it out or get it himself...dammit, what was a guy to do? No, a man with a soon-to-be pregnant fiancée. Well, the pregnant part she already was. "Jo, I want you to marry me, okay?" It had just sort of, slipped out...
Josie looked up at him and frowned. "What the fuck was that?" She asked with a serious face. It sure didn't sound like a proposal, definitely not the way she wanted anyway. "I can't believe... I'm going to the car." She said standing and throwing down her napkin.
Daniel's eyes were wide with shock and surprise. He ran a shaking hand through his hair and picked up his Coke only to put it down with distaste. He got their brownies and food to go and walked to his escalade, where it was running with a soft purr, Jo inside it. Instead of walking to the driver's side, he set the food in the back on her side and opened the door. "Josephine," he breathed, looking sorry as could be, but standing straight.
Josie didn't look at Daniel to keep from crying. Instead she stared straight ahead. It was hard hearing him say her full name. He knew how much she loved it. "I want to go home." She said in a strained voice.
Daniel reached out and stroked her hair, running his fingers down her shoulder, “Okay.” He went and hopped in the other side, thinking he could always show her that table online. Damn, he really needed a ring, and needed to try again as well…--Oh shit! His grandmother’s ring…he’d always assumed she’d hate it because it wasn’t new… but it looked like new…
About halfway home Josie gave in and started crying silently. She hid her face in a sweater and leaned against the door. Jo really wished she had sat in the back seat when she got in the car. When they finally reached the house she lingered in the car wanting Daniel to go inside first so he wouldn't see her puffy face.
Daniel can feel his heart squeeze at the sound of her soft sobs, and he knew she wanted him to leave first so he tricked her and got out of the car, waiting until her door opened to walk around and envelope her in a big hug, “I’m sorry Josephine, you know I’m not perfect. And you know I love you.”
Josie stayed still not really pushing him away or accepting the hug. "I know I just... I'm sorry too." A small sigh escaped her lips. "But I really want to be alone for a little bit." She said wiping her teary face.
Daniel felt a sting and swallowed, shaking his head. “Jo, please. Please don’t pull away from me,” he pulled away and held her shoulders, his eyes holding what could have been a million emotions. “You’re my girlfriend, and I want you to us to be more soon, you’re my best friend and you always have been. Do you remember that time I snuck to your house after you’d been crying when we were fifteen? It was the middle of the night and I brought a picnic and a ladder and helped you sneak out, and we ate and swung at the park, it was the first time I told you I loved you.” He said softly.
Josie nodded. "I remember." She whispered. Her stomach growled causing her face to turn red. She was hungry and grumpy at the same time not a good combination for a pregnant woman.
Daniel let out a small sigh and slumped, “Now, can I please get you in the house and feed you?” He asked urgently, ducking behind her to get the food bags and the brownies on top of it. “Come on babe, I’ll show you that table, too.”
Josie grabbed him before he could walk to far from her. "I love you too Daniel." She said then kissed his lips softly. Her stomach growled again and she sighed. "Alright to the food." Jo headed toward the house with her purse.
Daniel sighed softly in relief and followed her inside, unlocking the door, then going to turn off the alarm system he’d had installed and then showed her into the kitchen and unwrapped the food. “Do you want something to drink again, babe?” He asked, going to the kitchen, scratching at his abs with a yawn. He loved their home.
"Just some juice." She missed drinking soda and coffee but since she got pregnant she stopped. Josie took a big bite of her sandwich. It tasted delicious and she was starved. She hated eating at restaurants
now because she felt like everyone was watching her. Why she thought that she wasn't sure. "Where's Lady?" She asked noticing that their dog hadn't come running to them yet. Jo insisted upon having a cocker spaniel. She loved them to death plus Lady and the Tramp was her favorite movie when she was younger.
“Had to let her out,” Daniel said, going to let her back in after he’d set Jo’s juice on the table. He grinned when her tail started wagging, practically stampeding through the door and darting into the dining room to lick at Josie’s swollen feet, barking happily in greeting. He made sure to lock the door and padded back into the room and sat near Jo, feeling relief and happiness start to settle in his chest.
"Aww... there's my Lady." Josie said in a cute voice. She patted her lap and Lady hopped up happily. Ladies blonde hair was lighter than Jo's. "I want to get her a new collar." She insisted looking up at Daniel. "I know the ones I like cost a lot but they wear out so quickly." She always got Lady dog the jeweled collars. She thought they looked classy.
Daniel grinned and pulled his legs up to his chest as he ate, “Mm, what color are you thinking about Jo?” For some reason, like always, he found that he was curious about her thoughts. He always loved to hear what she was thinking; even if it wasn’t so kind.
"Just silver." Josie said as she scratched behind Lady's ear. Lady's tail wagged a little faster making Jo giggle. The dog jumped down and ran over to Daniel wanting him to play with her now.
"Hey girl," Daniel whispered with a small grin, rubbing Lady's soft coat, knowing the time to brush her was coming soon. He didn't mind though; he loved dogs. Any animal really. "Silver sounds nice," he gave Jo a handsome grin as they finished their food.
Josie rubbed her full stomach. "Can you show me a picture of the table on the lap top?" She said standing. "I'm gonna lay down in bed for a little bit."
"Alright, I'm coming," Daniel said and grabbed the laptop, helping her up the stairs as much as he possibly could, hovering protectively behind her until they were to the top of the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:42 pm

"I'm trying to relax," Chrissy whispered, pressing herself closer to him as he drove. "It's hard, it hurts,"
JD nodded. "I know love. The pain will go away soon. I promise." He
patted her hair softly.
"I hope it does," Chrissy whispered, thinking that the pain in her heart might never really leave.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:26 pm

JD kissed her temple. He really wanted to just hold her for a little
bit. They passed the border so he pulled into a parking lot. He turned
off the car and wrapped his arms around her.
Chrissy wasted no time, curling into his arms warmly. She sat up a little, so she could hold him while he held her. Things would get better, she really believed it, because she loved him too much not to.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 12:32 pm

JD held her tightly to him burying his face into her hair. "God
Chrissy." He whispered feeling tears form in his eyes.
Chrissy whimpered in response, holding him tighter even though it hurt her bruises. "I never want to leave you again," she whispered. "Never ever."
JD nodded in agreement. "I'll never let you leave me Chrissy. That's a
promise." His hands rubbed smoothing circles on her back. He pulled
away and looked at her puffy tear filled eyes. His lips slowly began
kissing away every tear on her face.
Chrissy sucked in a small breath, her eyes closing slowly as she felt his lips brush over her cheeks, her neck, her chest... She swallowed, leaning into him more. "I love you more than anything," she told him softly.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:44 pm

JD nodded. "I love you Chrissy." He whispered than caught her lips in
a slow deep kiss.
Chrissy kissed him back just as softly and lovingly, her hands tangling themselves in his hair. Silent tears fell down her cheeks, but they were tears of happiness and relief.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:35 am

JD continued the kiss, keeping the slow, sweet pace. Finally he pulled
away only to place delicate kisses to her cheeks and neck. "I thought
I'd lost you forever Chrissy."
"I lost I lost you too," Chrissy whispered, more tears in her eyes as she pressed herself against him. "Every second just hurt so much And then Jace r-ra-" She sobbed, not able to finish the sentence.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:59 pm

JD held her tightly. "I know baby. We don't have to talk about it." He
whispered softly.
Chrissy nodded, closing her eyes and just letting herself relax against him. "I thought you would end up hating me,'' she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:35 pm

JD shook his head. "You were confused." He kissed her cheeks softly
Chrissy pressed a sweet kiss to his neck, happy that he forgave her for being such an idiot. The car was still stopped, but they were out of Canada now, so she didn't even care. She was safe with JD again.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:01 pm

JD kissed her back sweetly. "Let's go home now." He whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:28 pm

"Your due date is coming up," Seth said as he passed the bed, winking over at his fiancee. Keisha was getting dressed, but with little success. Her baby bump had extended so far they had had to go shopping for an entire new wardrobe for her, picking up baby things here and there.

The nursery room was painted half yellow and green - they were undecided on a colour, each arguing their own case to which one was better, but alas splitting it by painting two opposing walls one colour, and the other walls the last colour.

Seth had come to help her button the remainder of her shirt, kneeling down as he did, and using that excuse to press his ear to the bump. "Not long 'til I get to cradle our baby." He would be nothing but delicate with the fragile child. It had been a few months since his ordeal back in Elizabeth's house when he had gone off the head. But both he and Keisha had feigned that memory like it never happened.

"-"-"-"-"

Ben painted the last planker of wood, walking backwards to examine his work. "Mighty fine job I must say myself." Since Seth had only painted some of the house, the rest had looked unfinished and he had taken up on the job. If only a closer way to get to Elizabeth. He hadn't seen or heard about Seth or Keisha since the night he raped her, nor did he plan to; Ben had purposely made about his way by keeping far away from them.

"So, what do I get in compensation to my hard work?" Ben drawled as he walked into the kicten where Elizabeth was, giving her a suggestive wink.

(Finally, got it there. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 8:01 pm

Keisha smiled, cupping the side of his head as he pressed his ear to her baby bump. "I can't wait either," The baby would complete their little family. She wanted everything with her and Seth to be normal. Lately, it had been, but only because they were both good at pretending. She didn't forget what Ben had done, or what Seth had done, but she tried to keep the memories away.

"Are you sure that we have the money for more maternity clothes? I might be able to deal with the ones we have already," They weren't very well off. She couldn't work, and he could only get a part time job. She knew it was hard for them.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:55 pm

"I didn't even ask you to take on the job, so you get nothing," Elizabeth said coldly, pouring herself a glass of lemonade. She set the pitcher back in the fridge without offering him any. She had never been so disgusted by someone in her life. She had cared for him, thought him somewhat trustworthy, and had only wished to play a simple game with her cousin. He'd taken things too far, and she was not about to canoodle with a rapist.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:49 pm

Seth glanced up at her from below, a new light sparking in his eyes, "I never got to tell you; I've got another job, but again - part-time. I can juggle both. It's working in a club, and they were impressed with the knowledge that I owned a successful one back... There. But I'm not taking it on until after our baby is born," he promised, not going to risk the chance of not being able to be there to help Keisha.

"And while I was in town yesterday, I met my cousin - you know Stefani, right? - and she passed me some of the money from the club I had left behind. They're still investigating the murders there and she said that the... Uh he was classed as a robbery case." They both knew who he spoke of; the man he'd murdered when he'd gone overboard with rage after seeing Keisha in a near-death trauma.

Seth stood up and brushed her face back from her face, cupping both her cheeks as he leaned in, "Everything's good now. I want to give you everything you want."

"Aw, come on, Elizabeth. You can at least give me a kiss. Or two." He swiped the glass of lemonade from her, taking a big gulp from it and offering her the last of the drink. "You know, I think you're taking this thing way out of perspective. I told you how I feel," Ben began darkly, "And how I feel about her," which was nada compared to Elizabeth, "So why are you acting this way? We've been around each other for too long for you to pull something like this. Stop fucking around."
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:31 pm

Keisha couldn't believe their luck. That extra money would be so helpful. "You're the best, Seth," she told him, meaning it as she wrapped him in her arms and held him as close as her baby bump allowed. "I feel like we should go out and celebrate." Because they hadn't been out of the house in so long. They were about to go do their shopping, and after that, they should go out to eat.
Elizabeth pushed him hand away, letting him keep the drink while she got the lemonade back out of the fridge to pour herself another glass.
"I'm not the one fucking around. You raped my cousin, and you're also the biggest asshole I know." She stuck her lemonade back in the fridge and picked up her glass, turning away from him. "Now, get the fuck out of my house."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:09 am

"That sounds like a plan," Seth's lips curved into a smile, his hands dropping at her sides to hold her there. "Have you got any idea where you want to go?" he asked as he rested his chin a top of her head. They weren't exactly well adjusted to this town, but they did know their way around.

Ben left his almost empty glass on the table, only so her could use his arms to wrap around her waist from behind. "You don't mean that. I'm sorry I hurt you," his breath was hot on her skin, and light brushes of whispered kisses patterned up to her jaw. "Forgive me?"
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:51 pm

"No, but we'll find a place," Keisha laid her forehead against his chest, smiling to herself. "We can think about it while we go look for my fat people clothing."
Elizabeth was frozen for a second, remembering the sweet kisses he used to give her when they-- No, she couldn't think like that. He wasn't a good man, and she deserved better. She pushed her way out of his arms, placed two hands on his chest, and shoved. Her stumbled back against the counter. "No. I said get the fuck out and I meant it."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:19 pm

Seth shook his head as he lifted it away to see her face, "You're not fat. You're every bit as beautiful when you're expecting our baby," he whispered, although he wasn't sure why he was whispering. "You can choose the place with whatever cravings float your way."

Ben's face fell from its grin, no hint of a teasing glint in his eyes anymore. In fact, he looked pained. "Elizabeth, don't." He always knew he had Elizabeth. Even when he'd have all those girlfriends, it was Elizabeth he'd come to spend the night and be with. They had been at it for as long as when he had still been dating Keisha. It was always her. He had no one else that understood him. And now she was refusing him, all because he had more fun than she had liked with her cousin.

"You never complained when we were in bed and I was still with Keisha. Do you think what I did to her is any worse than what you did? We both did something bad, why can't you let it go?"
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:25 pm

Keisha smiled, resting her hand on her stomach. "Then let's get going, 'cause I'm going to be starving in no time,"
"Because it was rape, Ben. You weren't just cheating on a girlfriend. You were having sex with someone who didn't want anything to do with you," Elizabeth grabbed her phone, holding it up threateningly. "I can't report your rape on Keisha because it's too late, no evidence, but I can call for help and say that you're assaulting me, so leave before you get into trouble."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:42 pm

Seth tugged her along, keeping their walking pace slow and to that limit so as not to endanger her or their baby. "The faster we get going, the faster you're less grumpy," he teased, directing her down the stairs at an equally measured speed.

"I made a mistake, and I'm sorry. But don't throw away everything we have because of it. I can't let you go, Elizabeth," Ben explained, gritting his teeth as he glared at her with pure hurt shining in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:48 pm

Keisha smiled at Seth, because he was so careful and sweet with her and their child. "You're probably right about that. The mood swings are going to rear their ugly face at any minute now,"
Elizabeth couldn't stand the look in his eyes. She very slowly put the phone back in its cradle. "Who's to say that you won't get angry and do to me what you did to Keisha?" she asked quietly, still keeping her distance from him. What he did disgusted her, but it also scared her.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:32 pm

Seth gaped at her dramatically and placed the vacant hand over his heart. "Oh no. I need my Wonder Woman to save me," he teased, kissing her cheek as they came to the end of the staircase and kept walking out until they were at the car. He held the door open for her all gentlemanly, and then moved on to seat himself, turning the cooler on for her.

"Food first, I presume?" he grinned, pulling out and making their way into the small town.

"Because I know now I made a mistake and I love you." He sighed, breaking their eye-contact so he could brush his hands over his face, utterly speechless on how to show her how much he meant it all.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:13 pm

"Food first," Keisha agreed with a grin, leaning over to kiss his cheek before settling back into her seat with her hands on her tummy. Their little baby kicked, making her smile and reach to place Seth's hand on her stomach so that he could feel.
"And I loved you, but...I can't forgive you for this, Ben." Elizabeth sighed, turning her back to him and wrapping her arms around herself. What he could do--and what he had done--terrified her.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:31 pm

Seth always found the fact that Keisha had a mini them inside her more than shocking. It was difficult to concentrate on the road when all you wanted to do was pull over and give your full attention to their soon-to-be baby. So Seth was more than happy when he reached the town and parked, seconds within shutting the engine off, had he Keisha in a lip-lock.

"What names have we agreed on again?" he murmured when he replaced his hand on her stomach.

Ben got on his knees, almost as if in prayer, and pleaded to her back, "I know that. Okay, I can try and make up for it. Let me." He couldn't afford to lose this girl. Not Elizabeth. Anyone but her.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:48 pm

"We've only agreed on Lexi," Keisha moved in for another kiss. "And we've talked about Brianna, but other than that, we can't agree on anything," Their poor baby would probably end up with a name, she thought, moving in for yet another kiss.
"Your idea of fixing problems is sex, and I am not having sex with you," Elizabeth refused to cry or to turn around and look at him. How did he even think she could forgive him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appearances are Decieving RP   Appearances are Decieving RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Appearances are Decieving RP
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: