PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay '.' 3!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:46 pm

"How could not be with you touching me." Mimi said, she still had enough sanity to let her hand slide down his body to touch his member. She slowly stroked him on the same pace that he was going.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:33 pm

Jeroud hummed moving his hips slowly with her sweet hand. "And I can't wait to feel you come for me again," he told her, grinning and sliding his fingers deeper into her.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:37 pm

Mimi's hips bucked, a soft moan escaping her lips. "God Jeroud," She gritted her teeth as her walls quivered as if to show him that he was going to make her do just that.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:52 pm

"Mmm, you're getting tighter babe," Jeroud told her, nipping gently at her jaw. "Gonna come for me already?" he murmured stroking her sweet spot slowly. "I love it."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:12 pm

Mimi sucked in a breath and tightened her hand around him, her pants becoming heavier. "Ohh, right there Jeroud!" She moaned.
(Gigi wants to walk in on them, mad they are having sex with Phoebs upstairs!)
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:35 pm

(XD Jeroud said that she's too young to know what it is in the first place Razz)

"Mmm yeah," he breathed, coaxing out more of her beautiful moans as he stroked her exactly where she wanted him. "Right here?" he teased, pulling back his touch lightly.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:51 pm

"Don't!" Mimi gasped, moving her hips to try and get him to touch her on that spot again. God she needed him to.
(Gigi: That's why we're not together.)
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:33 am

Jeroud grinned and finally allowed her his expert touch again. "Mmm, I think you'll like it right here," he told her, kneading her breast roughly with his free hand as he watched the pleasure spark in her eyes even more.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:37 am

"Ahh!" Mimi moaned loudly, rocking her hips slightly over his expert fingers. "Oh yes, right there!"
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:17 am

(Okay Coot, I am going to follow the last thing I remember that is that Aiden was going to drop Sel off at Jake's house and he would leave for a week for the company to record some songs.)

Tina set the fresh and clean towels on the guest rooms bathroom and walked back out to the room where Jake was fixing the sheets and making sure the room had everything his sister would need for the week she would be staying with them.

"Can't she stay with your parents?" She asked quietly, tugging at the long sleeves that were already in her hands nervously. She liked Selena a lot but she was scared that having her here 24/7 would make her get a relapse after she had been doing so well.

~*~*~

Aiden put the last of her bags into his truck and turned back to help her into the car, he handed her a small box with cookies in it. He had bought her favorite so she would at least have something sweet while he was gone. As cheesy as it sounds. "Ready to go?" He asked, rubbing her belly slowly.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:58 pm

"She could, but they're out of town for the next few weeks, and it's better if she's not alone right now," Jake explained softly. He knew that Tina still had some...problems, but he loved his sister, and he couldn't just dump her on her ass. "She asked to stay here, anyway. She wants to see us." Selena liked Tina a to, and it hurt Jake that Tina seemed to resent her.
Selena really wasn't ready, but she nodded her head and smiled softly, looking down at the cookies. "Yeah, I'm ready...Um, don't forgot to bring back some of the songs you record, okay? I want to hear them, and we can play them for the baby..."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:50 pm

"Don't make it sound like you are lecturing me..." Tina said softly, wrapping her arms around herself and looking at the ground. "I want her here but..." Her voice cracked a bit. It all seemed too soon.
~*~*~
"Of course I will." Aiden said, kissing her cheek softly before he went over to the other side of the car so he could drive.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:06 pm

"Tina, I know it's hard, and if there was another way...then I'd do it, but Selena has no where else to stay, okay?" Jake walked over to her, gently taking her into his arms. "If you need space, it's alright."
''And you have to take ten minutes to talk to the baby every time you call me," Selena added, taking his hand once he was seated. "Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:46 pm

"I'll try my hardest but don't blame me if I pull away a bit." Tina whispered, kissing his cheek. Her shrink had given her pointers on how to keep her composure and control.
~*~*~
Aiden chuckled. "I will give the baby equal attention as I give you. I promise that love." He said, squeezing her hand tight and turning out of the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:02 pm

Selena let out a little sigh of relief. "If you're not back before she's born, I'm going to be angry," she warned him again. She would not have their baby without him.
"I won't," Jake understood that things were sometimes too hard for her. He was going to try and help her cope. "She'll sleep most of the time anyway, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:09 pm

Tina kissed his lips softly and cupped his cheek. "I'm fine, don't sugar coat things for me." She said before she walked out of the room so she could check on dinner.
~*~*~
"You better not have that baby until I am here." Aiden countered with a sexy grin. "You call me if anything no matter the time. If it's time I will be here on the next flight." He told her sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:14 pm

"I promise," Selena smiled softly, looking down at the cookies again. "I...Uh, I didn't want to tell you this, because you were so happy to be leaving and I didn't want to ruin it, but...I think I should tell you now, before she...does something again..."
Jake finished up with the room and then followed Tina down the steps and into the kitchen. "So, babe, how about we have a little sexy time while we wait for Selena?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at her as he went up to her, wrapping her in his arm and beginning to press little kisses along the length of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:18 pm

"She could be here any minute Jake." Tina said with a giggle but despite her words she pressed her body back against his. "No need to get me all hot and bothered for nothing."
~*~*~
"You are scaring me with your sugar coating babe." Aiden said, looking at her for a moment before he looked quickly back at the road. "Something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:36 pm

"Do you remember that girl? The one who you slept with when we were first going out?" Selena hated bringing that up, and she hated ruining his mood, before he left, but he needed to know. "She came to the house the other day..."
"Mm, but I love getting you hot and bothered," Jake nibbled at her skin, tasting it slowly. She was so gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:41 pm

"Jake," Tina breathed softly, the spoon that was in her hand falling on the floor. "This is a really bad idea."
~*~*~
"What?" Aiden said, his grip on the steering wheel tightening. "Did she do something to you Sel? Hurt you?" He asked quickly. How had she not told him sooner?
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:50 pm

"This is why I didn't want to tell you earlier; I didn't want to ruin things..." Selena sighed softly, sinking into the seat. "Remember that bruise you asked me about? On my thigh? That was her. She...I don't know. She was jealous or something, and she started going on about me and I told her to fuck off, and she pushed me. I can usually hold my own in a fight, but I was trying to protect my stomach. She ending up trying to knee me in the stomach, but she got my thigh, and then I finally slammed the door before she could fully come in," she explained in a rush, awaiting the onslaught of his anger.
"Why is that, love? We could always continue tonight, anyway," Jake let his hands slowly roam up her shirt, touching the soft skin that he found there.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:56 pm

"Exactly because I would have to wait until tonight." Tina whispered softly, breathing out a soft moan escaping her lips.
~*~*~
"You should of told me Sel, call the police. Even told Joyce. She can't get away with this, she could of really hurt you..." Aiden said after a moment, letting out a stressed sigh.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:58 pm

"But she didn't, and I did call the police. I told them about her and they promised to haul her in and speak to her, threaten her I guess. I just didn't want to worry either of you," Selena reached for his hand again, gently rubbing her thumb over his knuckles.
Jake pulled away suddenly, even though he wanted to devour her right there. "Okay, fine, babe. We'll wait," He smiled naughtily and patted her bottom before collapsing into a chair.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:12 pm

Tina bit her lip and turned around towards him, watching him sit there for a moment before she headed towards him. "You know it's worth it." She murmured, sitting on his lap and kissing him. Long, deep and slow; just like he liked.
~*~*~
Aiden sighed and held her hand back, bringing it up to his lips to kiss. "I wish you would of told me sooner..." He told her, keeping his anger at bay.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:21 pm

Jake kissed her back, surprised at first, but he got over thatquickly. He wrapped his arms around her, squeezing her petit body to his.
------
Selena frowned softly, nodding her head. "I'll tell you things like that from now on," she promised. "But...I'm pretty sure she was lying, so it's stupid to ask, but...she said that you two hung out together about two weeks ago. Is that true?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay '.' 3!
Page 12 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next