PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Things

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Annie

Dark Things - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:37 am

(Oh nooo! I posted it separate and must not have hit send or something. D:)

Darren was still asleep when he felt the body in his arms moving, and he slowly opened his eyes to gaze lovingly at the beautiful naked woman in his arms. "Hello, love. Sleep well?" He rolled onto his back, stretching but keeping her close. He had slept amazingly with her in his arms.
Lena was heartbroken as she fell from his lap, curling up and clutching her stomach. Kat stared at Chris with an uncertain look. She was good at spotting liars...and he didn't seem to be lying at all. She growled and lifted the girl up again by her hair. "No use for you then, bitch," she snarled, throwing her to one of the men in black. "Kill her while the witches handle Chris. Do it in another room if it pleases you to draw out the pain. I couldn't care less."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:08 am

(Eliza says you hurt her. Whoo, go Court! Razz No worries. ;3)

"Very well. I don't think I have to ask the same of you." She grinned, dropping a hand along his chest, south some more and leaning in to kiss him when the door swung open to his bedroom.

"Oh no, no!" Grash shut it closed again. "Could you two get a 'do not disturb' sign or something? What if it had been Bethany or Hayden who walked in?"' There was a self mutter of 'blind for life.'

Eliza jumped out of the bed, running to retrieve her clothes. She sent an apologetic look towards Darren. "Knowing Hayden, he'll be up to no good. You haven't got anything valuable in your suite, have you?" she asked, cheeks flustered as she hastily pulled article of clothes on after the other. Of course Darren's guest room had been down at the other side of the suite, all the more havoc for their son to cause with little interruption.

*_*_*_*

"Witches watch their own kind be murdered in front of them, some innocent servant girl, and then comply tomhelp you?" Chris forced out a laugh, throwing plenty of humour into it. "What a strange world we live in." He rattled the cuffs, hissing as the pain bit at him again. What if Lena would die anyway? All his lying and bullshit would have been for nothing. And Lena would think otherwise about his feelings. He wouldn't let it sway him though. He kept a passive approach to it all.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:13 am

"Plenty of valuable things, and weapons too. Maybe he's killed someone," Darren murmured lazily, reclining with his hands behind his head as he watched Eliza scramble to get dressed. "The servants will be about. They probably are keeping an eyes on him."
(Hehehehe. ;D)

Lena was carried away, and the witches came to join Katherine in front of the chair. "They aren't of the same species of witch as your whore," she told him, pacing back and forth in front of him. "They want you gone too. You have too much power, and you are...unnatural. That body is not yours. Tell us of a way to get Christopher back, or we'll have to kill your essence to do so. They think they know of a way--" They were cut off by a loud scream, coming from where the men had taken Lena. "Ah, well, that's the end of her," Kat sighed with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:02 pm

"I wouldn't be surprised; he's your son," she mumbled under her breath, rotating around to face him. She rested her hands on her hips, warning herself not to let her eyes divert south from his face. "Aren't you going to get up?"

*_*_*_*

"Well that's just fabulous. You killed her off before she became something that might grow on me." Sure enough, Chris was smiling, not a look of hurt on his face. He didn't see the point for remorse; it was pointless and a weakness. But his eyes closed for a moment, a short pause. And he returned to normal.

"This body is vey much mine as it is Christopher's. Why didn't you find Eliza? Her and that dead warlock prince trapped me last time. You know, you're pretty dense. Three years? So pathetic. I'm not telling you anything, but I will tell you this: trying some witchy thing might get rid of me, but who's to say it won't get rid of Christopher too?" Chris laughed, shaking his head as he did. "You didn't think this all through, did you?"
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:18 pm

"I'm enjoying the view, but very well," Darren stood, letting the blankets slide from his naked body. "I'm up." He stood still, crossing his arms.
"Don't try and psych me out, Chris. The witches know what they are doing, and Eliza has been gone for years. Finding her was near impossible, so I put out a call for some other witches..." Kat smiled as another body was brought out, the body of an unconscious human boy. "We're not going to kill you. At least not right away. we will transfer your essence to this body, and let Christopher regain control of his."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:52 pm

"You are most certainly up," she let slip from her lips, gaze dropped to what she was referring to. "Maybe you're right; Hayden will be fine for a small while." Eliza walked towards him with a strut in her step, upon reaching him, draped her arms over his shoulders and pressed her lips to his in a soft brush. "You're mine... And I'm yours." Repeating his words from the night before just brought to life everything that had happened.

*_*_*_*

Chris grumbled in response. He couldn't care less for Eliza at this stage, guessing she didn't do anything worth while since. "If you do that, you might draw Christopher out too. Bear in mind we're brothers, twins if you like." Though twins would imply a pair of bodies, not spirits. "These witches don't know anything about us, I wouldn't trust them to try their mojo."
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:35 am

Kat was becoming worried, and Chris' mind games were getting to her. 'If we draw you both out, we'll just out you back in... Start the ritual." And on her command, the witches began to gather around Chris and the human in a circle.
Darren kissed her firmly, holding her tightly in his arms. "Yes, we belong to each other... But Hayden is our son, and we must check on him, even if I would much rather ravish you." He squeezed her bottom roughly before moving to grab his boxers.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:19 pm

Chris grinned, spotting her agitation. "Please, it's not that simple. It takes a long time to extract a spirit from a body. And if the body is left empty for too long, it malfunctions and can't be inhabited. So you could lose every chance of every touching this body again." He sighed a tone louder, ignoring the witches around them. "And I'll make it more difficult. I've lived trapped in some dark place in this body before, don't think I don't know little glitches and the works I can cling to. Have fun."

*_*_*_*

Now that was something she wanted to see. "If he's okay, we have plenty of time to come back here and make the bed." Or in better words, make sweet music. Eliza purred at his rough handling, stepping aside to let him get dressed. All she could think of was ripping the clothes back off him again. Not yet, but soon.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:53 am

"I have errands to run, my precious, but we can return to bed the moment we get home. That is, if you and our child would like to join me today," Darren buttoned his jeans and smiled at her. He had stupid errands to run. Just picking up some laundry, doing his personal groceries, and he also now wanted to buy some things to make the suite he stayed in more child friendly.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:07 am

She really was in the deep end of love. Eliza was returning his smile with a stupid one of her own. "Wouldn't dream of it any other way. Besides, maybe the people will feel more comfortable with Beth around here when you leave for a little. They have to get used to their new queen." Hayden would also benefit in having time alone win them, to get to know his father. And Eliza couldn't imagine a better day to spend, one where they had a promised night later, and what she hoped was more afterwards.

The door ripped free as a black cub ran in, growling playfully by their feet. Eliza was all too glad they hadn't been stuck in some sort of embrace. They'd need to get locks on doors now.

"Hey baby," Eliza cooed, dropping to her knees and running a hand through the black fur of the panther cub.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Things
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: