PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Things

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Vetton

Vetton

Dark Things - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:35 pm

She spared him a scoff as she passed, keeping in check it was his fault she had fallen stupidly in love with him. If he hadn't been so, so... She couldn't even describe it, but blamed him for making her want it - him. She tugged Hayden along, the little boy waving frantically to Darren and shouting bye. Then again, it was her fault for not trusting him in the beginning. How he expected her to do so when she grew up with most people stabbing her in the back, she didn't know. And where would they live now? The pack sure as hell wouldn't want them, living with Bethany at the castle was out considering James and co. hated her, Darren, well, that was just proven he only wanted Hayden. She'd probably have to reside in the Commons with all the mixed kinds. Eh. *-*-* Chris looked at her as if to say 'like that'd happen to me.' After some minutes of stirring the cubes of potato, a mild burning smell wafted from the pan, unknown to Chris until he checked, finding them turned dark brown. "Uh, maybe they're ready now...." Taking it in his grasp, he danced along the floor complaining of the handle being 'too hot!' as he carried and dumped it on the counter-top. "What now?"
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:46 pm

(Okay. x) Take your time and have fun! ^.^ <3)
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:33 pm

Lena looked at him with wide eyes. "Well, first of all, you need to wear oven mitts ot protect your hand next time. And second of all, put those in a bowl please, you're making the kitchen messy," She mocked scowled at him, but gave him a soft smile afterwards. "You did good though. They look yummy."
Darren waved sadly at the little boy as Eliza and him walked away. He was a horrible man, he realized, thinking that she had no where to go and he was basically dumping her out onto the street. But she'd done something similar to him, had made him feel like he was garbage... "Eliza, wait. There's some housing on my floor. I can get you two an apartment there...if you'd like."
"I didn't tell anyone, Grash. He...knew things. So I had to hide my thoughts and run..." Bethany stopped walking and turned to her brother, taking his hand. "Grash, he can't be killed. Eliza and I worked hard and trapped him, so that I could come back. He could have hurt you guys or found me too easily if I had stayed."

(I was at school. not fun at all. </3)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:04 pm

"Okay, miss-I'm-in-charge-here." Then, realising how 'sweet' he was being, commented on her encouring words, "I always do things good. It's hard not to when you're as perfect as me." Add the smug smile and there you have it. He took a bowl, awkwardly shoveling the contents of the pan in. *-*-*-*-* Eliza stopped short, surprised by his offer. He was only being considerate for Hayden, but dare she hope- No, she shouldn't. Finally, after some conflicting moments of her thoughts taking over, she turned, facing him with her nipping her lower lip. "I don't know. Your offer is great, but I wouldn't want to burden you...." *-*-*-*-* He couldn't believe it! "I'm your brother, Bethany. What part of that doesn't prove that I could more or less kill him for whatever crap he did to you. Who is 'he' anyway? Where is he now? And why can't he be killed?" Grash knew he was being a little unfair with the questions, but he was just being the protective brother.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:12 pm

"It's...the current kind, Darren. It's...his father," Bethany murmured softly, stepping closer to his brother. "You would have gotten killed if I had told you. This man is supposed to be dead, but he's not. Something possessed him. He's unstoppable, and not himself, but alive. And so, so dangerous."
"No, I'm sure," Darren walked towards her, very gently taking her arm. "Just...come. I'll help get you and...Hayden settled." He just wanted to be near her for a little while longer.
Lena couldn't help but laugh. "You're so cocky," She kissed his lips sweetly, taking the bowl from him and setting it on the table.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:45 pm

"What?!" Grash choked on his own spit, coughing as he tried to getto grips with what she'd just said. "Does Darren know? Did Eliza know who he was to Darren? What the hell is going on?" How could this have happened? This was... chaos. (Omg! Love it... And it may sound a little like Enzo and James plan. You'll see. xD Great minds think a like. ;D) *-*-*-*-* This time she bit down on her lip harder, to extent of biting through. Please, if there's karma in this world, don't let him notice my heartbeat. She was scared to death he'd know her feelings, but all the same wanted himto know. "Okay," Eliza murmured, smiling softly. *-*-*-*-* "And that's one of my fascinating traits that makes me so attractive." He liked that kiss and wanted more, but wouldn't push. "Can we eat them yet while we're doing the rest?"
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:54 pm

"Mm, sure, help yourself," Lena pressed sweet little kisses over the soft, warm skin of his neck, before turning back to the stove to start the bacon.
(Oh! :O XD)
"No, Eliza didn't know him, and Darren doesn't know about him. Please don't tell anyone. He's trapped now, and he's never getting out," At least, Bethany really hoped so.
Darren perked up a little when he heard the sound of her rushing heartbeat. Was she...scared? Turned on? Attracted to him? He didn't know what, but he was happy to have caused some sort of reaction.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:15 pm

He was smiling as he grabbed a handle, popping them into his mouth in one go. What? He was hungry. Chris pressed a kiss to her cheek as she worked on the sizxling bacon over the stove. *-*-*-* (It's gonna be so fun. ;P) "Aren't you going to tell them? I mean, Darren's his dad, shouldn't he be given this information?" Grash frowned, sighing as he caressed her hand that held his. "As long as you're sure you trapped him. You are, right?" *-*-*-* "Darren?" her smile widened at his second long space-out. She wasn't the onlyone apparently. "Want to lead us there?" Hayden perked up, giddy all over again, "Will you show me how to fight? I wanna fight!"
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:27 pm

Darren smiled crookedly in embarrassment, before looking down at the little boy. "You're a little young to fight...when you're older," He mumbled. He wasn't sure how to act around children, he realized, starting to lead them out of the cells and up to his floor.
Lena reached above the stove to turn on the fan and get rid of some of the smoke when bacon fat sizzled up from the pan and scalded her arm. "Ow!" she cried, backing away. She grabbed a cloth, quick;y wetting ti to get off the burning grease.
(Yess. ;D)
"I'm sure that he's trapped. I'd tell Darren, but...it would cause a lot of trouble, and it's not really his father, after all. Just his fathers body," Bethany squeezed her brothers hand before beginning to walk again. "Let's not worry about it and get those papers."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:08 pm

"It's not fair," Hayden pouted, following along with a huff, "Mammy won't either." Eliza smiled down at him, bending to kiss his hand that held hers. "Daddy's right. Anyway, you have magic lessons with Bethany. No time to fight." A groan sounded from him, "They're boring!" Eliza had been strict on what Hayden was allowed to learn, and Bethany agreed to simple spells, or in Hayden's case, 'boring' spells. Maybe Darren would help him. *-*-* Chris was quick to react, pulling Lena as far away from the stove possible, a wet cloth to her burn. "Shh...." he soothed, hugging her body to his. *-*-* "If you say so," Grash replied, still cautious as they walked into the room, James walking towards them and trusting a pile of sheets at Grash. "I forgot; I'm meant to be somewhere." Grash played the hasty leave for fear. Yet, when James got away, he was grinning, excited to share Bethany's tale. Enzo would be glad to know he's not the only one.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:16 pm

Lena laid her head against his chest, keeping tears at bay. "It hurts," she whined softly, feeling like a big baby, but grease burns were not fun, and as a witch she wasn't able to heal herself.
"I could teach you magic," Darren suggested quickly, jumping at the chance to spend some time with his son. "If, um, that's okay with your mother."
Bethany looked down at the sheets, then at James as he walked away. "Uh...yeah, weird guy. Let's fill these out."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:32 pm

"I'm sorry," he whispered, although he wasn't sure how it was his fault. Still, if he could cook, she'd be resting insafety. Chris felt a little guilt overtake him. *-*-*-* "Of course it is! I think it's a great idea. Don't you, Hayden?" The boy continued to huff, not a moment later breaking out of his sour expresion to the usual giddy behaviour. "Yes! I can be strong like him too." Hayden was intent on being just like him and it only made Eliza love them both so much more. *-*-*-* "You got that right. Quite a few to sign, but worth it. When that's done, we'll have to look for Darren." Grash sat them down at one desk, handing her a pen and two sheets at a time.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:23 pm

"Oh no, it's okay," Lena pulled away to look at her burn. It wasn't so bad, and ti would heal soon. She wrapped the cloth around her arm and tied it tightly to soothe the burn before turning back to the stove to shut it off. "The bacon is better anyway,"
Darren could feel himself blushing bright red and tried to make himself stop. "Um, yeah," was all he could say. He was terrified. He had....a sort of family now, so suddenly.
Bethany was silent as she went through the paperwork, filling things out as fast as she could. She sighed loudly and pushed everything away when she was finally finished. "I think I need to lay down," She was already overwhelmed.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:44 am

Chris pressed his body to hers, her back to his chest, and his arms in angle to hers. "Allow me. I think you should sit down and be lazy for once," he whispered in her ear, his lips grazing the skin of her earlobe softly.

Eliza blinked, startled by Darren's obvious embarrassment. Since when does he blush like so? Or be lost for words? "Is this your place?" she asked when they suddenly stopped outside a large set of double wooden doors elegantly carved in concentric swirls and triskeles.

Hayden, being his innocent pushy self, let go of his mum's hand to grab the handle and open the door, already jumping inside without permission.

Grash patted her hand. "You did good. But it gets a lot exhausting after this," he teased, his lips curving into a playful grin. We'll just drop these off with Darren on our way to show you your new room. And I'll feed you little sister. Don't worry."

He rose from his seat, shuffling the papers into one neat pile in his arms. "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:15 pm

Lena trembled, but in a good way. This was the Chris that she loved so much, that was going to be an amazing father. "Being lazy sounds good," she murmured, leaning her head back against his shoulder, sighing softly.
Darren couldn't help but chuckle at the little boy. "This is my room," he confirmed, holding open the door for her. The room was actually more like a loft. It even had an upstairs and a downstairs. He was nervous to share this place with his family, but--that's what they were. His family.
"I'm ready," Bethany said, smiling and linking her arm through her brothers. "Let's drop these stupid sheets off, then have ourselves a late night buffet."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:49 pm

He tugged on her wrist, one arm wrapped around her side, just obscured by her bump, as he motioned her back into the living room, getting her to sit. "I'll bring the food in." He left her momentarily as he awkwardly served the new ready food onto plates, searching in all drawers until he came across forks and knifes, and came back with a plate in each hand.

Chris sat close because he enjoyed the comfort of her body heat with his. And he wanted to be sure she was okay.

"Of course it is," Eliza smirked, her eyes wandering all over until coming back to Darren's. "You seem to go extravagant." She was picturing his room back at his old mansion. What became of that now?

"Is it okay for Hayden to rest? He's been up since dawn and I don't want him to tire out too much," she explained, watching as he ran with plenty of energy around obstacles. Next he'll drop with lack of sleep.

"You always were one for food," Grash laughed, thinking menus already, "His room is up three fleet of stairs. Figures." It was like she had never left, and he was glad. When he used to think of the scenarios of her returning, he thought them more awkward, but this was nice.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:56 pm

Lena cuddled into his side, the plate of food rested on her swollen stomach. "This turned out delicious," she told him, nibbling at her bacon. "There's hope for you yet," she teased.
"Yeah, there's two bedrooms upstairs. The master, and the guest...you can just put him...wherever you want to sleep," He was basically giving her the option of spending the night with him and Hayden in his bed, for spending the night with Hayden alone. He really, really hoped she chose to stay with him, because he didn't know if he'd sleep knowing she was just a room over, and not wanting to be near him.
"I never lost my appetite," Bethany assured him, patting her flat tummy. "And three flights, really? Can't we just bring them later then?"
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:07 pm

Chris had been scuffing his down when she complimented him. "Lena, you cooked this. Pretty much. I bet if I went back in there, I'd burn the kitchen down in two seconds. But I'm learning." And she was taking the time to teach him. He kissed her cheek in a silent thanks.

"Oh. I'll let Hayden sleep in the guest," she began, smiling up at him with a twinkle in her eyes, "You can't risk sharing a bed with him; he hogs the blankets and kicks you to the ground in his sleep. And there's no way you'll get him to share in his sleep." Eliza turned her face to the ground, "That okay?" Because that left her... and him.

"Mammy," Hayden was walking over with his eyes lidding as he rubbed at them, "I'm tired." As expected. She held open her arms, catching him in an embrace and holding him close. She was used to this. "I'll go put him to bed..."

"You know, you're right; a detour to that kitchen sounds like a pretty good idea. Besides, it's not like an hour or two will change things," he tugged her along in the opposite direction, within hearing distance of pot pans clanking and noises of food sizzling making their tongues practically drool.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:33 pm

(Can we pause Grash and Beth until I think of more for her? She's a little hard to write with right now. XD)

"And you'll keep learning," Lena assured him,fumbling with her fork. It was hard to eat with her arm and hand burnt. It stung everytime she moved it.
"That's...fine. Works out...perfectly," Darren said hesitantly, looking down at the little boy in his mothers arms. Gods, why was he so nervous? "I'll just go make my bed for...us," He was a little embarrassed that he hadn't done it that morning. he refused to let the servants wait on him hand and foot, so he did things like that himself.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:54 pm

(Lol, sure, that might be a good idea since I'd run out of things for Grash to say other than 'this food tastes amazing' again and again. x3)

Chris had been watching her from the corner of his eye, noticing the way she twicthed when she raised her hand with the fork to her mouth. "Here," he had put his plate down on the coffee table, already prying the fork from her fingers, "Allow me." He owed her so much already, and helping her out was just a small task. Plummeting the fork into the food and heaping it with a mouthful, he raised it to her lips, smirking at the surprised look, "I'd be good if you opened your mouth."

Eliza had buried her face into Hayden's dark brown hair to hide her smile. She still loved him, and he was acting so cute and awkward suddenly. Taking their son to the bedroom, she tucked him in, not needing to whisper him stories of his dad when there was no need anymore.

"Well, he's asleep," Eliza announced when she came back, swinging her arms at her sides. As much as she thought Darren cute now, she hoped he was still his stubborn, arrogant self. That was the part of him she had fallen in love with so much.

Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:05 pm

Darren had been preparing them each a drink, having just made the bed. "That didn't take long," he observed, thinking fondly of the toddler. "I made us...martinis. I was in need of alcohol," He handed her one of the drinks, pulling out a chair for her at the table, before taking one himself. He was nervous around her, but trying not to be. He felt like she would leave as soon as he made a mistake.
Lena couldn't help but giggle and open her mouth for the food. He was the sweetest boyfriend when he wanted to be. She chewed the delicious food, and it took a while since he'd stuffed such a big bite in her mouth. Then she opened her mouth again, waiting for the next forkful.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:50 pm

"Hayden tends to sleep quickly when he's either exhausted, or happy." She bet it was the happy one this time, more than anything. "Thanks," she quipped, sitting down and swirling the drink in her glass. Slowly, her gaze shifted to him, many thoughts constructing with his mood. "You haven't changed, have you?" she asked suddenly, out of the blue. Eliza wanted - needed - him to be no different than when she first met him. She had leaned forward in her seat, observing him freely.

As he fed her another forkful, he couldn't help but crack a smile. "You're like the baby. You do realise that, don't you?" Chris found this quite enjoyable, rather than dutiful. And maybe, just maybe, he loved her a little more than he should.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:55 pm

"There," Chris said, leaving the tray of freshly cooked breakfast on the table. "Need me to feed you again?" he asked, and although it was with a sigh, he really didn't mind. She was days away from her due date and since then he hadn't wasted a moment of getting off his high horse, so to speak, and aiding her where possible. Along with the hopes of a child following in his footsteps was the chance of having her in bed again, sexually involved; Chris felt deprived of his need for sex for far too many months and he would take her as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:56 pm

Darren sat up in bed, watching the riding and falling of Eliza's chest as she dozed beside him. Watching the way his little sons eyelids fluttered as he slept between the two of them. Darren could not find peace like them. He could not sleep for the life of him. There was too much in his mind. He was in a bed with his child and the mother of his child. He didn't know if Eliza was anything more than that now. And he didn't know what to do with himself. Should he stay, or go? Would it be more cruel to leave them, or to stay and put them in danger? He knew he was not safe. He could feel it in his soul--if a soul was something he even possessed. he could not be selfish with these people--his family. but he did not know how to protect them. Stay and fight for them, or run and hide for them? The decisions were too much for him to bare. With a soft growl he rose from the bed and went to the bathroom, needing a moment away from them.

(Whoops. I had totally put this in the wrong rp!)
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:59 pm

Lena smiled, feeling like a special princess. He had been the perfect man for the past little while, and she would never tire of it. "No, I can manage, love," She kissed him gently, feeling very in love, before picking up her fork. "You look pretty hungry yourself. Why don't you eat with me?" Little did she know that that hunger was for her, not food. She was so perfectly naive most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Things
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: