PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 2:33 am

Left chuckled a little. "Pretty sure you had an idea, after all, you were quite against Kain in the end. Why was that anyway?" he asked, challenging her just a little as he leaned against the door way while she packed her stuff.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 2:36 am

"I guess he pales in comparison," she said, leaning over to stuff some shirts into her duffle bag, "to this guy I know. You may have heard of him. He's tall, strong, really fucking irritating and has the oddest colored hair I've ever seen." She shook her head and looked back at him.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 2:42 am

"You talking about that Gord kid? The one who dyes his blue?" he teased in reply as he stepped into the room, curious as to what she had actually said. Did that really mean she had thought about him?
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 2:46 am

"No... not him," Eliza breathed thoughtfully and finished putting most of her clothes in the duffle. It left her with nothing to do, just having to face down Left right in front of her. And he was looking at her in the oddest way...
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 2:50 am

Left wasn't sure what he was doing, but he gave her a small smile and then walked up closer to her. He seemed to have been feeling that a lot these past few weeks. He wanted to ask why she never said anything, but it was probably the same reason why he hadn't. "Where are you gonna go?" he asked her, instead.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 2:53 am

"Nowhere," Eliza shrugged. "Just figure I'd get a head start on packing. Besides since you can't tell which of our clothes are which, I don't want my father coming in here thinking that we..." she shook her head. It was a lot to digest. Did... Left like her as more than a partner or friend?
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 2:57 am

"I think your father will be a little preoccupied with Elle now," Left replied, "I'd still rather you'd stay with me, than Elise, no offense."
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:02 am

"None taken, trust me. Even I don't want to stay with Elise." She stepped closer, smirking. "But now I know the reasons you want to keep me here may be selfish." And she wondered where the hell they would go from there.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:10 am

Left grinned at her. "Maybe a little," he replied, shamelessly. "Besides, we're partners, we already spend most of the day together," he reminded her.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:13 am

Eliza went and plopped herself onto his bed, resisting the urge to put her head between her legs. "What do you want from me?" she asked, mystified. She had been searching for a reason this entire time, about why he'd do what he did and say what he was saying to her, but none of them were all that positive.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:20 am

"You haven't figured it out yet?" Left replied, a little surprised. Usually she would be the first to snatch up his actions, before he'd even thought of them in the first place. "I kissed you Eliza,' he said, moving over to her and looking down at where she sat on the, "because I like you....as more than just a partner. And I want you to stay because I like having you near me, plus, I like knowing that if whatever attacked your appartment before comes back, I'll be able to protect you and help you fight it."
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:24 am

"I'm not exactly helpless," Eliza looked up at him through her lashes, amused. "You know the worst side of me. Well..." she relented, "maybe not the worst, but pretty damn close. I don't know if you've heard but I'm not exactly nice. Have you ever seen me preening over a guy? Or one over me, for that matter? No, they're all too afraid..." but he... her mind added, was maybe, just maybe qualified to... what was the right word? Handle her. Thanks, Brain, she thought bitterly to herself.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 2:55 am

Left grinned a little. "Well, I think you know my answer to that," he replied, letting his grin soften a bit. "I do like you, Eliza," he finally said, "Would you just give it a chance and think on it for a bit before you decide anything?" he asked simply, giving a small shrug. 'It's all I ask."
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 1:59 am

Eliza wasn't entirely sure what she was giving a chance, but she nodded. "Fine, okay." She stared up fixedly at him, then quirked a brow, "But if you think it will be easy," her voice took on a sweet edge, "you're out of your mind."
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:30 am

Left laughed a little at that one. "Trust me, Eliza, I knew it wasn't going to be easy the moment I realized it," he told her, he quickly snucking in a small kiss just under her ear so that he could whisper. "It hasn't stopped me yet though," before he pulled back from her with a matching look of challenge.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:36 am

Eliza did her best to stifle a grin, and halfway lost. It actually hurt her cheeks a little, smiling. It wasn't something she did often but... she had the inkling she'd be doing it a lot more. She looked back at him and covered her mouth with her wrist, then shook her head and plopped down on the couch. She'd said that he was in for it, but she felt just the same.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:59 am

Left smiled at her, glad that she was past the phase where she wanted to strangle him and or run away. He went to clear up the dishes and had a weird feeling about what Tagma would say when she found out. He had the odd feeling that she was going to shower him with musical "I told you so"s along with much advice that Left was sure to have almost no need of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: