PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New York City Paranormals 3

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32
AuthorMessage
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 32 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 11:42 pm

"Nothing in particular," Marge said with a wolfy grin as she watched him for a moment. Being out in a hunt with him reminded her of when they first met. "I just want a good hunt."

~*~*~

"It's easier to be left alone if there is enough people for you to not be the focus of attention. Easier to blend in and disappear." Cole explained to her, a small smile gracing his lips as he watched her relax further into his arms. He never thought he would know what true company was until he found Charlotte.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 32 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 8:40 pm

Ren gave a content growl and then dropped his nose to the ground to try and pick up a scent. "Something that'll give us a run then..." he said, grinning when he caught onto the scent. "Deer it is," he said, disappearing into the woods to track it down.

///

Charlotte smiled lightly and nodded, gently lacing her fingers into his and giving a small laugh. "Sorry for putting you through all this family stuff," she told him. She knew it wasn't...his most comfortable place, not to mention her brother still didn't entirely trust him. Maybe she was seeing something she wanted to, but Cole seemed to be fitting in, at least a little bit. She knew that her mom liked him and maybe even Nash a bit.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Marge's wolf took over as soon as she caught the scent of the deer. Just the thought of a real hunt made her blood pump faster and adrenaline rush through her. She wasn't herself anymore, she was the animal. Her feet ran on their own accord, thumping on the damp ground and bouncing back up again as she darted through the trees. Her body moved swiftly and skillfully, her head low in anticipation of the hunt that came again. And there was nothing more immensely satisfying as this moment

~*~*~

"No need to apologize, Char. It is refreshing, I don't remember having anything like that so I find it intriguing. Your life does that to me. You do that to me." Cole told her quietly. "And yes, I know how crazy that sounds with your brother and all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

New York City Paranormals 3
Page 32 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32