PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New York City Paranormals 3

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:29 pm

A few long minutes later, Cole came out of the bathroom showered and fully dressed. His hair was still wet as he walked into the room to find Charlotte still sitting there on the edge of the bed. "How about we go out for breakfast?" He asked her.

~*~*~

Margarette hummed softly and leaned her back against him as she dried the last plate. "Touche, love. But you can't deny it could have been a lot of fun." She teased quietly.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:49 pm

Charlotte finished combing out her hair and smiled. "Actually, yeah, that sounds perfect," she said. Anything to avoid breakfast with Trey glaring at Cole every second...second. Of all of her brothers, he just had to be the one she ended up living with.

///

"Oh trust, me, you'll find out just how fun it can be real soon," Ren promised, nipping gently at her skin before helping her put away the rest of the dishes. "Need anything before we head out?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:57 pm

"Let me just put on some real clothes and we are ready to go." Marge said, kissing his cheek lovingly before she hurried up the stairs to get ready.

~*~*~

Cole smiled at her and pulled her up gently into his arms. "I know this really nice quiet diner downtown. I think you'll love it." He told her.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 4:50 pm

(finally settled into Uni Razz How are things going for you nashi? :3)

"Aww, you don't have to do that," Ren said playfully as he shamelessly watched her bum in the pair of shorts she had worn for pjs the previous night.

///

Charlotte smiled and gently slipped her arms around his neck. "I have a feeling that I will," she replied, giving him a soft kiss and gently stroking the back of his neck. "How are you feeling today?" she asked, looking into his eyes. After all that he had went through back at the pack, he was finally in the last stages of his healing. She was even sure that she would be able to take out his stitches soon.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:54 pm

She looked over her shoulder at him and flashed him a huge grin. "Do you really want me walking around in public dressed like this?" She asked him teasingly.

~*~*~

"Still sore like every other morning but I feel stronger and better. Not as hurt, I guess." Cole told her, not wanting her to worry about him at all. "I have a really good nurse taking care of me."
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:27 pm

Ren grinned right back at her. "Whoever said we were going in public?" he replied, winking back at her. All alone in the woods with Marge in those shorts? Yeah, Ren could think of a few good scenarios to follow that one.

///

Charlotte chuckled softly and pressed a kiss to his collarbone. "And you sir, are a kiss-up," she said, smiling up at him. "I'll take a look at your stiches tonight and see if I can take them out, that should help with the soreness." She gave his hand a small, reassuring squeeze. She knew how tough he was, hell he had managed to survive being brutally attacked by wolves, but she also knew how good he was at covering things when he was hurting, which gave her more reason to keep an extra sharp eye on him.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:33 pm

"It is all part of my charm." Cole told her with a grin before he tilted her chin up to press a soft kiss to her pink and delicate lips. "Please stop worrying about me, and I would like to point out that I even said please." He added the last part to keep the mood light between them.

~*~*~

"Well... When you put it that way I guess there is really no reason for me to change." Marge said playfully, turning around and beginning to descend the stairs to meet him back at the bottom.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:45 pm

Charlotte laughed softly and kissed him back. "Alright, but only because you said please," she replied, shaking her head in amusement. "We better hurry if we want to sneak out before Trey and Nash are up, anyways."

Last edited by MuddyPheesh on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:56 pm

"You mean in order not to get caught, they're already up. Moving upstairs for a while now." Cole said with a smile as he pulled away from her so they could get going.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:01 pm

Charlotte tilted her head to listen. "Damn," Charlotte said quietly. "It sounds like they're going in the shower though, we might be able to go if we leave quick," she said with a playful grin.

///

"A present just for me?" Ren asked, meeting her at the bottom of the steps and wrapping his arms around her. "Hmm, I suppose to be fair, I should let you pick one thing I should leave here too," he told her, grinning wolfishly.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:07 pm

Margarette grinned as she wrapped her arms around his torso. They both knew that at one point or another the two of them might end up wearing a lot less than they both were. "I should be mean and tell you to leave your pants but I think you are just fine staying shirtless." She teased.

~*~*~

Cole grabbed at her hand, their fingers tangling together as they walked. "We have plenty of time to escape unnoticed."
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:20 pm

Ren chuckled. "Your wish is my command," he said playfully, before taking a step back to strip off his top and toss it aside. "Anything for that cute little bum of yours."

///

"Let's go then," Charlotte said, kissing his cheek and smiling as she lead him out of her room. They could hear the shower running upstairs and knew that Nash and Trey were busy at least for a little while. Luckily they were able to slip outside without anyone noticing them.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:26 pm

"Promise me today you won't worry about anything." Cole told her as they slipped into the motor vehicle. "It has to be simply a fun filled day."

~*~*~

Margarette hummed in approval and returned her hands to his now naked torso. "I would give you so much more just to watch you strip down." She teased with a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:40 pm

Charlotte got into the driver's seat and smiled as she buckled up. "Alright, I promise, no worrying or fussing today," she promised him, as she started the car and drove away from the house.

///

Ren grinned and snuck in a quick kiss. "Well, I'll do a striptease for you later if you like, I can't promise you won't laugh though," he told her, scooping her up easily.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:47 pm

Margarette chuckled at his comment as they made their way outside to start their fun hunting adventure. "I'm pretty sure I will but it won't mean that the moment will be less hot." She teased.

~*~*~

Cole gave her instructions as she drove, glad there wasn't much traffic for a morning in New York. He waited for her to park and moved to meet her in front of the hood. He was really hoping she liked the place.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:08 pm

"Ohh, you sure about that?" Ren said playfully, as he set her down outside before shifting into his roan coloured wolf form and shaking himself.

///

Charlotte cuddled back into his side when they arrived at the diner. "Mmm, wow, this place looks good," she said immediately as they got inside. The place looked homey and down to earth, the perfect place for breakfast. They sat down near a window and Charlotte relaxed in near Cole. "How do you know about this place?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:14 pm

"Used to visit a lot when I lived in the city. It was quiet and not many visit it but it has real quality food." Cole told her, his arm resting on her shoulder as he watched her pick up a menu to study.

~*~*~

Margarette didn't take long in shifting into her wolf self as well. She took a few strides towards him and nuzzled his neck affectionately as she waited for him to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:22 pm

Charlotte looked up at him curiously for a moment. "You used to live in New York?" she asked him, a little surprised; he had never mentioned that before.

///

Ren growled contently and gave her a small, happy lick, wagging his tail before he descended down the stairs and began to trot easily over towards the woods.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:42 pm

"Yes, for a short period of time a few years ago. " Cole told her, wondering how he could have missed telling her such detail. "Like everywhere else I have simply just passed by."

~*~*~

Marge was just happy to follow right behind him as they made their way towards the woods. Her wolf was more than content to be able to come out and stretch her legs.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:18 pm

Charlotte chuckled softly, the confusion on his face allowing her to know that it had just been a slip of memory. "Did you like your stay here before?" she asked curiously.

///

Ren shook himself happily and stretched out his legs. "We really need to get out like this more often," Ren replied, with a content growl as they wove their way into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 8:36 pm

Cole stayed quiet for a moment thinking. Had he liked his stay here before? He didn't entirely think so... It wasn't the place itself that influenced this decision but the fact that this had just been a safe place for a short period of time before someone came along and found it. It was just like every other place, every other person and every other thing in his life...simply temporary.

New York City had been the only place he had been able to stay for longer than a few days or maybe even weeks. He spent a little more than a month or so, maybe even more, before he had been found by Kimberly... She had been the last demon he had killed and the one that gave him this damned lusting demon that now lived inside of him.

Wrath he had taken away from his best mate when he was younger, naive even. He hadn't even meant to and had been a complete accident. An act of self defense that showed him how desperate and dangerous his situation was so far. And as time passed it was only bound to get worse, especially if he wanted to live. So far, his combination of demons was already unbearable on the best days...he didn't even dare think how much worse it could get.

For a moment he wondered how many of the others were still alive and who would be looking for him next... Suddenly he remembered where he was and most importantly who he was with. He blinked away the daze that had taken over his eyes when he had been lost to his own thoughts and flashed Char a small smile.

"This time around I like it much better." He simply told her, and he wasn't lying. For the first time in his life Cole didn't feel alone, and most importantly for the time being he had someone on his side. The problem was, for how long he could keep this up for.

(O_O Damn... I think the English test broke me! I hadn't been able to write up an RP post like this in so long! Same goes with Serenity. I just... After writing those two essays for the test I realized how much I love to play with words and make them sound beautifully together and tell a story... I think my problem was that I hadn't written properly in English in so long. I hadn't put my mind's creative juices to really get in there and work and dig up old words and such. THANK YOU ENGLISH PROFESSOR! Now I just need to find time to start writing again!)
(I'll post with Marge soon)

Last edited by Munchkin<3 on Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 8:51 pm

Margarette agreed, it had been too long. Everything about being able to stretch her limbs and muscles made her feel alive again, in a different way than being with Ren did.

Her senses felt as if they were in over-drive, everything sounded cleared, everything looked brighter, everything smelled better and she felt extremely connected with nature. It made her heart swell as her wolves pride grew, she loved who she was.

She loved indulging in every aspect of it. She had been doing so before she met Ren, when she had been on the run. Those months, those had been the only moments in which she had ever felt as if for the first time she had been her own person. Completely herself without the worry of judgement or rejection. Being with Red was like getting to know herself all over again, it brought her joy and excitement.

With a sudden burst of energy, Marge sprinted past Ren. The wind hitting her face as she evaded trees and just let her wolf feel free. "Think you can still catch up, pup?" She teased him as she left him behind.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:18 pm

For a long moment, Cole was silent. By now Charlotte knew those silences; he was thinking about his life before he was caught by the pack. She knew it had been hard, otherwise he would have avoided their territory. He demons were hounding him to. She couldn't help but wonder from time to time if he wanted to go out and hunt the rest of them to finish his cycle. Already the three demons he had seemed difficult to manage, but somehow he did, which reassured her that the Cole she cared about was still at his core.

She smiled softly and gently gave his hand a squeeze. "What's your favourite place you've been to so far?" she asked.

///

Ren's wolf growled happily at the sudden challenge. "Oh, you know it," Ren said, giving into his instinct and running off after her. He wove easily through the trees, leaping over roots until they were shoulder to shoulder, running together. "Not bad for a pup, hunh?" he grinned, nipping lightly at her shoulder and neck.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:16 pm

"I never spend much time in any of the places I visit." Cole said before he wrapped his arm around her and thought of her question. "But my favorites are always bigger cities, easier to blend in." He added. He couldn't really think of a favorite place. He was almost tempted to say her home since it was where he had the fortune of meeting her even if it was within his misfortune.

~*~*~

"I just now had slowed down to allow you to catch up." Marge teased at him, nipping playfully right back at his shoulder and neck. Her chuckle sounding joyous as they continued to run.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 11:35 pm

"Do you prefer having a lot of people around?" Charlotte said, relaxing into his embrace. She'd never really had the choice of isolation, having had seven brothers and sisters. She liked the quiet, but she was so used to having people around that she'd never known how lovely privacy was until she was with Cole.

///

"Tell yourself that all you like," Ren said playfully, tugging lightly at her ear before giving a happy howl. Ahh, it felt so incredible just to run without issue out here. Animals scattered at the sound of his wolf, but that happily disturbed scents for the two for of them. "Mmm, craving anything?" he asked with a wolfy grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

New York City Paranormals 3
Page 31 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next