PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New York City Paranormals 3

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:13 am

"Mmm, and what would you like to do?" he asked her, sliding his hands over her hips and pressing her up gently against his car.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:49 am

(Have no laptop, didn't want to turn on. Don't know how long it will be.)

Margarette inhaled sharp breath when his body pressed against hers, pinning her against the car. Her desires for him were resurfacing again but she would set them aside for a while. "I want to see the city." She whispered, she had heard about all the lights and people but all she had seen had been like any other city. She wanted to know how special New York really was. "Maybe we'll find some more parties to crash."
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:13 pm

Kaylee considered it, resting her chin in her hand, elbow propped up on the table. "I feel like that's just bottling it up though. And then when you finally let it out again it will just be much worse.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:37 am

(oh crap @_@ Good luck with your laptop nashI! D: i know how much it freaking sucks when it just decides to up and die on you -.-)

"Possibly," Brad replied. "Just means I'll have to find something better, faster," he replied with an easy-going smile.

///

"Always a party to crash anywhere in New York," Ren murmured, grinning down at her. "Much more fun if we run them down though," he said, his wolf growling pleasently at the soft gasp she gave when he pressed her up close.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:18 am

(laptop is fine but hard drive died. lost evrything in it.)
Margarette licked her lips softly before her teeth caught her bottom lip. "You've done it before?" She asked, a bit surprised if his answer was yes.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:21 pm

Ren grinned, knowing she expected him to say no. "Yeah, I have," he told her, gently biting her bottom lip after she let it go with her own teeth. "Is that so hard to believe?"
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:43 am

"A little, yeah." She said with a small smirk. Margarette was feeling dizzy at his closeness and how sexy he was acting.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:16 pm

Ren chuckled, and let his hands caress slowly down her thigh. "It's much more fun when you're with someone, wouldn't you agree?" he asked, his lips hovering barely over hers as he felt her shiver slightly against his touch.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:40 pm

"Ren," Margarette whispered softly, her voice quivering in both excitement and a warning. She couldn't control the way her body reacted when he touched her like that, when he was so close she could devour those lips of his. Any question or anything said she could register.

///

"Marge," Ren murmured back before slowly pressing his lips back onto hers. He couldn't help himself, not with her. It was as if he could barely hold onto his restraint with her as is, and when she said his name like that, he was helpless.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:36 pm

Margarette moaned softly against his lips, her hands raising to tangle in his hair. She didn't want to stop now and she knew they wouldn't be able to if they wanted. So any plans of doing anything else would have to wait.

///

Ren's fingers trailed back up to her hips, holding her body flush to his. "You are absolutely irresistable, you know that?" he breathed, gently catching her bottom lip between his teeth, his eyes glinting playfully down at her.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:51 pm

"No, but I do know that you are irresistable." Margarette whispered softly, her tongue darting out to lick his lips slowly. "What are we going to do?" She asked softly, her tone playful.

///

"Mmm, shouldn't ask me that question," Ren grinned, brushing his lips just over her jaw. "Because I want to keep you all to myself right now."
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:55 pm

"I want you all to myself since earlier at the changing rooms." Margarette murmured softly, her head resting back against the metal of the car as he kissed her jaw.

////

"Fucking irresistable," Ren smirked as she more than proved his point. His warm hands slid up the hem of her shirt as his lips moved slowly over her skin, making him press her just a little more firmly against the car.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:44 am

"Oh fuck," Margarette groaned when his touches turned up a notch into completely tempting. " Ren I need you." Her voice full of want.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:57 pm

Ren gave a low growl, deep in his throat. "Don't tempt me too much, Marge," he warned her, sliding his hand gently up her shirt and caressing her covered breast, his need for her flaring with hers.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:05 pm

Margarette's teeth grazed over his neck slowly, her growls soft against his skin. "I'm not, I really do need you." She murmured, her hands squeezing his bum tight so their hips were pressed together.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:11 pm

Ren gently kneaded her breast, pressing his hips closer to hers and letting her feel what she was doing to him. "You're going to be the death of me, woman," he teased, nipping playfully at her bottom lip before picking her up by the hips and pulling her body flush to his.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:03 am

Margarette's legs wrapped around his hips so her searing heat was firmly pressed against him. "Obviously the feeling is mutual." She said in a soft growl, her fingers tugging at his hair softly.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:54 pm

Ren's hands ran down her thighs, gently biting the skin of her neck possesively. "Mmm, I better get you out of here, wouldn't want anyone to see you like I have,' he told her in a low sexy voice.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:59 pm

"I don't care if anyone watches. I'm only yours." Marge whispered. That low sexy voice of his made her tremble on the inside. She knew he had her in the palm of his hand.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:28 pm

Ren growled again, her sweet wanton voice driving him crazy. He caught her lips in a deep, passionate kiss. 'Yes, you're mine,' he told her, grinding himself against her searing covered core.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:37 pm

Margarette growled and slowly moved her hips as well, her core gushing for him. She needed him so badly that she didn't care where it happened.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:54 pm

Ren squeezed her tight to his body, holding her close and opening the back door of the car. He slid them inside and laid her down on the backseat. He shut the door behind him and moved over her body. Now she was all his.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:36 pm

Margarette didn't want to seem desperate or eager but she sort of was. Her hands quickly pulling his shirt off his body so she could traace her hands and lips over his naked skin. He was all hers.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:50 am

Ren hummed and slipped off her own shirt after his was tossed away. "So sexy," he told her, his eyes burning down into hers, taking in all of her beautiful body, spread out beneath him, making him even harder for her.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:18 am

Margarette slid her hands onto her back and unclasped her bra. Her breasts spilling beautifully for him before she brought down his lips to hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   New York City Paranormals 3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New York City Paranormals 3
Page 2 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next