PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buried Secrets Rp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Vetton

Vetton

Buried Secrets Rp - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:23 pm

(Sorry, was eating supper. Razz)

Alors grinned, reached around her back until he plucked the photograph from her back and took it back to look at it. "Sexy," he breathed, examining her pole-dancing pose. Alors kissed her finger, wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Why? Ariana, I've no control over my emotions." That much was clear. "And I'm not going to pretend I don't feel strongly for you." Easton leaned against one of the bookcases.

Alexis immediately extracted her fangs from him, throwing her head back, her back arching in the air, and rocking her hips in rhythm to his as she reached her climax. "Oh Charles!" she moaned, gasping with the orgasm that hit her.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:31 pm

"We still really need to burn all that crap." She whispered quietly, burying her body closer to his. She felt happy to finally be like this with him, even if it hadn't been completely the way they wanted.
~*~*~
"I know, Easton." Ariana told him, pushing her hangs back for a second before she let them fall again. "It's just dangerous, complicated... I don't want to lose you for a third time..." She whispered, going over to him and standing right in front of me.

"Help me clean up? I'll tell Charles that you helped in here... Maybe it could become part of your punishment." And it wouldn't be much of a punishment really.
~*~*~
Charles didn't have much stamina after all that and he just released into her before he collapsed onto the bed. breathing hard. "Damn..." he murmured.

(OHHHH XD)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:46 pm

"Can't I keep some sexy souvenirs?" he teased, not meaning it since he understood they were all just bad memories. Alors kissed her neck, nipping the skin just by a little, his hands moving over her bare skin as he explored her again, less erotic this time, and more in yearning.

Easton smiled, taking her hand and kissing the knuckles, then adding a dramatic bow. "I'll take what I can get," he answered, pulling away to retrieve books she had dropped to the floor earlier. "Some punishment," Easton chuckled, feeling less depressed as time passed.

She lay on his chest, panting and her chest heaving rapidly. "Very much," she whispered hoarsely, licking her lips with the dry blood that still stained them and pressing a kiss to his neck. "I didn't take too much?" Alexis had been starving and could very well have easily drank a lot.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:52 pm

"I thought I felt lightheaded before but it seemed to have faded." Charles said, pulling her down so he could kiss her lips with a burning passion even with his exhaustion.
~*~*~
Ariana had felt her cheeks redden when he had bowed to her, it just seemed strange. "At least you won't be under room arrest or something." She said as she turned to hurry back to the first floor of the library so she could lock all the doors. She didn't really want visitors.
~*~*~
"You can keep some," She said with a shrug. She didn't really mind, but she did mind hundreds of these in the wrong hands. "They might come in handy when I'm in class or something." Bae teased.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:06 pm

She moaned happily into his kiss, raking her hands through his hair as she indulged in it, finding him very skillful with his kisses as he was at sex. Alexis suddenly broke the kiss and snapped a hand to press against her stomach, groaning in a form of pain. Her stomach was contorting in odd ways again.

"Yeah, I definitely need Charles to quit at that carry on. He's seriously getting on my nerves," Easton grumbled, and because he had Ariana walking around with rosy cheeks, all the slight moments of anger slipped away. "We should have a date in here sometime, when it's closed and just us."

"I think I'll just keep this one then, since it seems to be stuck to you," Alors chuckled at his play of words, kissing her lips teasingly. "It'll most certainly come in handy. Your underwear in the picture doesn't even leave much to the imagination. Do you still have those little strings of cloth?"
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:15 pm

"If we find a witch to help us, I'll use them for our first time." Bae promised in a sexy purr. She could feel herself getting turned on again but she knew she shouldn't...
~*~*~
His words reminded Ariana of the dream she had had the night before... Where her and Easton had actually... Done it in the library. "Sure, a date sounds nice." She murmured from downstairs, grabbing a few more books to put away. "I'll talk to Charles tonight or tomorrow morning." She said.
~*~*~
"Alexis?" Charles asked concerned, slowly sitting down on the bed. "Did I hurt you or something?"
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:24 pm

"You know, I'd really love to find us a witch right about now," Alors murmured, pressing his lips to hers and his tongue sliding past her lips to tangle with hers.

(Lol! Easton says he wouldn't mind if she showed him this dream. ;D)

Easton carried the stack of books from his table downstairs, frowning at the odd codes on the spine. "Uh, I've no idea where they go..." He was pretty positive that Charles would think Easton was behaving again. Though he might question why a witch was so interested in helping him out. "You will?"

Alexis sat up, shaking her head as she bit her lower lip from the pain, taking a moment to restrain it. "No. I told you I've been having these pains lately. And the throwing up, too. Some witch, or something probably pulled a nasty prank. God I hate those bitches."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:34 pm

"Alexis... Vampires can't get pregnant, right?" Charles asked with wide eyes after a few minutes of silenced. This seemed too elaborate to be just a prank.
~*~*~
Bae groaned loudly into his mouth, her body pressing closer against his as the kiss heated up slowly. "Me too," She murmured softly, not really removing her lips from his when she spoke. Gods she needed him.
~*~*~
(Ariana: <.< I don't know... Maybe... Let's see... O_O)

"Yeah, he's a really good friend of mine." Ariana said as she walked towards him. "And I'll teach you, it's pretty easy." She told him as she grabbed a book. "It's obvious it's a faery history book, so you will look for the history section in the library. After that the faery section and then you follow the numbers to the place they should be."

Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:50 pm

Alexis slowly digested his words before she exclaimed, angrily, "I am not pregnant!" Which of course answered his question. The only question was: was she?

She figured she couldn't. No, not once in all the times she had been in bed had she fallen pregnant, why should she now?

Slowly, Alors moved his hands to knead her breasts, restraining his hips from jumping on her. Maybe soon. He sucked on her lower lip, capturing her tongue again for another kiss.

(Easton: You should react your fantasies. It's healthy. >_>)

"Okay," he said slowly, taking it in and nodding his head in understanding. "So you and Charles are friends?" Easton had to laugh at that. Did she not know he was human? "How so?"
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:13 pm

"I met him in the kitchen last year, he really liked to cook and so did I. We became friends, no big deal." She said with a shrug as she continued to work.

After a while Ariana sighed and went to find Easton, seeing him focused on putting some books in order."You know what... I don't want to do work." She told him, waving her hand lightly so all the books disappeared and arranged themselves where they belonged. "I want to kiss you... And talk to you... I missed you." She whispered.
~*~*~
"It was just a question." Charles said, looking away and rubbing the back of his neck. Great... Now she was probably angry again.
~*~*~
Bae pulled him closer to her, biting his bottom lip gently as she locked her eyes with his. "We should really stop," She said.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:27 pm

Easton's shocked expression suddenly cracked into a smile. "You think I didn't feel the same way?" He liked how she would have those spur moments where she was direct. Easton strode over to her, his hand slipping around to the back of her head as he mashed his lips to hers.

Alexis huffed at him. "Well don't ask such a stupid question. That's as stupid as deciding not to wear protection during sex, you idiot," she grumbled, falling back on the bed, her hand caressing her sick stomach.

"We should," Alors insisted, his words mumbled with her hold on his lower lip. "We could. We won't." Alors kissed her then, his tongue darting out and running along her partially parted lips.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:00 pm

Bae moaned softly as she pressed her body close to his again, her hands tangling in his hair as they resumed their deliciously warm kiss. She knew he was right, and she didn't mind the not stopping part.
~*~*~
Ariana smiled against his lips and raised her hands so she could rest them at the nape of his neck. The kiss was warm with a hint of longing, a longing that suddenly turned out to become heated.
~*~*~
"Which we haven't been wearing which is why I ask. But I'm sorry..." Charles said, getting out of bed so he could go pee. Damn his need to do that every time he came.

( I had 4 molars removed! I'm sore Sad )
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:16 pm

(:O *hugs* I'm so sorry! D: *more hugs* You should get an ice lolly and lick it to distract from the pain? <3)

Alors hands moved over her back, fingers splayed as they glided easily over her curves. He was becoming hard for her all over again.

Easton groaned as he moved her against one of the tables, her back lying against the top and his own pressing against it. He couldn't control the sudden passion that was driving through him as they kissed. He'd waited so long to have her again, and it was all coming out.

"What?" she snapped, violently sitting up to gawk at him. Alexis had never any need to worry about protection; the girls didn't need it, and the guys were way ahead with it - they weren't up for parenthood. But Charles? "What do you mean you never wore any?" she said through gritted teeth.

(D: Hey, I gotta go, but I'll be back later - we have visitors. O_O Talk soon. <3)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:30 pm

"Fuck how could I think about protection when you're all over me. Sorry if I was a little too excited to care." Charles shot back at her with a frown. So now she saw his worry. "I've always thought vampires can't reproduce."
~*~*~
Bae ran her hands up his chest and caressed every curve of his muscles, shivering in delight now that she could some what indulge in his to die for body.
~*~*~
A moan actually escaped Ariana's lips as she pushed herself slowly onto the table, pulling him along with her by not wanting to separate his lips from hers. Her body arched to his when they were pressed together and again she was thinking of her dream.

(OKAY! Talk later <3 And I have jello and ice packs. Smile )
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:31 pm

Alexis fisted her hands into the sheets of his bed, controlling her breath as she replied in a clipped tone. "Born vampires can reproduce, made can't. I'm a born vampire." Therefore, pregnancy was possible, and after stomach aches for almost two weeks, and the vomiting, it was a very big possibility she was.

"Everyone else thought, why couldn't you?" she didn't like how vulnerable she sounded all of a sudden.

Alors trembled under her hands, resisting from just rolling atop her and causing her death. "We need to find something," he whispered. He had to have her.

Easton's hands fumbled along her shirt, tugging the hem and rolling it up slowly as he continued to kiss her. All other thoughts left his mind.

(Sorry, making supper now. Razz And whoo, nice! ;D)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:37 pm

"Unless you can think of something in the next minute or so then... I really need a cold shower." Bae murmured softly, her eyes were wanton when she looked at him. She wanted to push him on the bed so she could climb on him... Ride him... Have him take her in every possible way.
~*~*~
Ariana had given it a lot of thought and she had decided she wanted Easton to be her first time, and this was her chance. Plus there was something sexy about doing it in the library, so when he began to fumble with her shirt all she did was help him slide it off before she hurried to remove his. She was ready this time.
~*~*~
Charles stood at the bathroom door, staring at the ground as the conversation went on. He finally sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "I should of been more careful... I'm sorry." he told her sincerely.

(^.^ Okayz)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:09 pm

"You're sorry?" she asked, her voice rising in hysterics. "What good does that do me now? Oh shit, I need to get an abortion!" she exclaimed, leaping up from the bed. Alexis was in no way having a baby. Too many things would close on her if she had to deal with that nuisance.

Hastily plucking her clothes from the ground, Alexis threw them on, her hands shaking as she did.

(BRB! :p)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:13 pm

"Alexis wait," Charles said, grabbing her hand gently and pulling her to him. He met his eyes slowly and pushed her hair behind her ear, he felt such sorrow seeing her like this. "Don't shun me out like this." he whispered.

(kk)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:30 pm

(Argh, my dad says I have to get off now, but maybe if he sleeps soon, I'll sneak on. If not, I'll talk to you tomorrow! <3)

She was confused by him, and therefore she hadn't any idea how to reply. "I'm not. I just don't need this right now," Alexis whispered back, trying to slip her hand from his grasp. His eyes kept her motionless, however.

Alors pushed himself away from her as he groaned, throwing his hands into his hair. "I'll burn this junk while you're in the shower," he mumbled, though he was keeping that one picture of her. He hoped she'd hurry up and go; he wouldn't last long, otherwise.

Easton was already beginning to pant as his eyes roamed over her shirtless chest, his lips feverishly pressing along her shoulder and down the curve of her breast that wasn't cupped in the pink bra. When his shirt was off, he brought their chests together as he leaned down for a kiss, groaning at the bare skin contact. This was all new for her, he had to remind himself, though with hands working like that, she seemed professional.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:35 pm

(Awww Sad Okayz hun <3)

Bae looked at him one last time before she quickly grabbed her few clothes scattered on the floor so she could go take a quick shower... She wished she were in her own bathroom, where she had all those toys with which she could end her heat.
~*~*~
Ariana groaned when their lips and tongues collided once again, her hands roaming his naked back slowly as she got used to this close feeling. Between her thighs a warm feeling began to pool, making her needy already.
~*~*~
"Let me be there for you, please... I know I fucked up bad." Charles said with a sigh. He didn't want to be a dad, hell no! But if she wanted an abortion he would support that.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:19 pm

(A long night tonight. ;D)

Alors threw all the tapes and pictures into the metal trash can, leaving his picture tucked under some pants in his dresser drawers. He took the lighter out of his jacket pocket and picked up one of the pictures to start the lighting, only frowning at the image. The principal of his school? He felt sick; so that was how he wasn't kicked out yet after all his misbehaving.

Easton slipped one hand around her arching back, easily unclasping her bra, and with that, pulling the thin strings away and tossing it over the table to fall to the ground. His hands cupped her now bare breasts, thumbs running over her hardened nipple, tweaking it gently as he returned her kiss, and his hips slowly grinding towards hers.

Alexis looked away, not happy with him seeing her so vulnerable or panicked. "Fine. You can take me to the clinic," she mumbled. She wanted the baby gone as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:25 pm

"We'll go right now." Charles said as he moved to go get dressed quickly. The last thing he needed was a pregnant teacher to ruin his reputation. Or worst, get in the way of their mission.
~*~*~
Ariana felt intoxicated by the completely new feeling that was coursing through her, especially when he touched her nipples like that. She hooked one leg over his hip that way she got more of that amazing friction he was giving her. If this felt amazing, she couldn't even imagine what real sex would feel like.
~*~*~
Bae came out of the bathroom a few minutes later, standing at the bathroom door as she watched the remainders of the fire that Alors had started to burn all of the pictures. "I had never been so glad to see fire..." She whispered.

(YAY!)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:35 pm

Alexis finished righting her dress, looking back at him as he pulled on a shirt. "We need to stop by my room first." Now she saw a problem with not wearing panties. And at least he seemed as eager as she to get rid of the little beast.

"Are you sure you haven't did this before?" Easton growled, sliding his hands down to loosen her pants, and his own. If they kept at it any longer, they'd end up burning a hole in their clothes. His lips left hers, pressing against her neck and down to tease one breast, now that he was busy getting rid of their pants.

"What about when you smoke?" Alors shot back, smirking wanly. Truth be told, he was still finding himself needing to throw her on the bed and let consequences go.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:49 pm

"Very sure," Ariana said before she moaned loudly at the sudden warm feeling of his lips against her nipple. The moment their pants and underwear came off, she began to feel a little bit more embarrassed about being naked.
~*~*~
"This beats even that." Bae said with a chuckle as she passed by him to sit on his bed. "How about we go to the cafeteria to get some dinner?" She suggested.
~*~*~
Charles was about to ask why but then he remembered she didn't have any underwear. "Alright," He told her before he opened the door for her.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:58 pm

After she had run into her room and grabbed a pair of panties, pulling her purse with her, she had led Charles to her car, all the while trembling. It was a mixture of fear and anger; and surprisingly, she blamed herself more than him. "Let's go," she muttered under her breath, starting it up.

Alors entertained himself by watching the pictures curl up as they burned and the flickering of flames. "Sounds good. I'm hungry anyway, after all... Yeah."

Easton momentarily pulled away from her to snatch a small plastic wrap from his pants pockets, throwing them on the floor with hers. He tore it open, his eyes darting to hers, then shaking out the condom and rolling it along his hardened length. "I'll make it as painless as I can," he promised, leaning back down to kiss her softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buried Secrets Rp   Buried Secrets Rp - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Buried Secrets Rp
Page 7 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: