PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay:Olympus 4

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacie

Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:36 am

Aeria looked up at Thanatos, shocked by the tight anger she saw in his eyes. "You heard me," she shrugged and rested her chin on his chest, thankful that she had gotten a boy.

Danica jolted awake, stifling a gasp as she flopped like a fish out of water, pushing up from her stomach to look next to her. Her walls clenched a little at the thought and memory of the long night before. Luckily, she was strong, and healed faster than most so she wasn't feeling sore at all.

She got up and stretched lithely with a blissful smile. The bed was much more comfortable than the one at Landon's, it seemed like. Her eyes darkened a little, bringing back all of the memories of people that didn't like her. She searched the closet and pulled a black wife-beater on without the bra and a pair of jeans and panties.

With Mira still sleeping, she couldn't resist the urge to take the ties from the robes in the closet and tie her arms and feet to the bedposts. Part of her didn't want to do it, but the dark part did, so she let it. It was nice to indulge herself every once and awhile.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:42 am

"Does your son know about that?" he asked her, looking into her eyes seriously. The back of his mind plotting every step.

///

Mira hummed quietly when she slowly began to wake up. She stirred and tried to move her arms to stretch, but only found herself jerked back when she tried that. She gasped and tugged at her hands and feet again. She licked her lips and looked down to find herself spread eagle on the bed. Mira shivered and looked over to see Danica looking over her naked body with a predatory gaze that made her thighs wet instantly. "Master," she breathed, her single word holding a question as to what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:47 am

"Not unless his father told him," Aeria whispered with a shrug. She was never quite sure of Wiliam, where his loyalties lied, but alas, he was her son, and either way she would never not love him.

"Well hello there," Danica gave her a dark grin and looked up from the laptop she'd found. She was sitting across the room from Mira in a comfy chair, right between her legs. "Sleep well?" Not that she cared.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:50 am

"And where is his father now?" he asked her, lifting her chin when she looked down sadly. He was hating this man more by the minute.

///

Mira shivered, even her walls quivering at Danica's closness; she knew that darkness in her eyes. "Yes," she said quietly, her eyes never moving from hers, watching her helplessly. She knew she didn't care though, but Mira was dying to know what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:56 am

"Thanatos," Aeria chastized, shaking her head. Not only was Darion extremely strong and well connected, but he was a titan, which was the worst part. "You do not need to know where he lives," which was in Olympus, of course.

Danica felt her mouth water a little. "Any dreams?" For some reason, she'd woken up that morning feeling dark, a little sadistic, and not trusting.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:00 am

"I don't?" he asked, raising an eyebrow skeptically. "I'm quite sure he was the man that forced you several months ago too," he told her. He had sensed an energy on her, though he hadn't mentioned it. No doubt it was him.

///

Mira nodded, licking her lips. "Yeah-- yes master," she corrected herself, shifting her hips. Oh gods, she was soaked.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:11 am

"What were they about?" She inquired, her brown eyes swirling. Was she actually getting turned on? Weird, by this time, most of the girls had turned terrified and started cursing her out. This was...well, almost the exact opposite.

Aeria gasped, "How did you know about that?" She had long since forgotten about that, but now that he brought it up well, of course she was remembering the slow passionate sex, though forceful, compared to how rough Thanatos was being with her...
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:15 am

"I could sense him on you," Thanatos told her, stroking her hair. "But I wanted you to forget about it." He was right though, he could tell it in her eyes. Knowing his energy, he'd find him without a problem.

///

Mira squirmed, desperate for friction. "You...us... just like last night," she panted, biting her lip and holding back a whine. She needed to be touched, so badly, and being tied up only made her even wetter and ache for it even more.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:22 am

Aeria nodded like a sad little puppy dog, "But I don't want him dead...I don't want William without a father," at least Darion was good to him, took care of him, taught him, made sure he had a good education.

Danica tilted her head then grinned, enjoying the sight before her. "Tell me a little bit about yourself, I barely know anything," she purred, typing in the password to her email.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:25 am

"And when your son doesn't need a father?" Thanatos said, narrowing his eyes.

///

Mira arched her hips, attempting to rub her thighs together, desperate for any sort of friction. "If I tell you, will you touch me?" she asked, squirming in her bonds.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:32 am

Danica smirked, "No, but if you don't tell me I will never touch you." It was all very amusing and entertaining, and extremely sexy, but Danica was the one with the upper hand.

Aeria sighed softly, "A boy will always need his father, just as Rhea will always need you," she said sadly and turned herself away from him, planning on getting up, going back to his home, since she had nowhere to go.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:35 am

Thanatos reached up and grabbed her forearm before she could go. "And what would William want, if he knew what his father put you through?" he asked her firmly.

///

Mira moaned pitifully. "Please, what would you like to know?" she asked, her body almost burning with need.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:41 am

"Everything you can think of," Danica smiled a sweet, white smile that was one that at some point, could promise everything in the world. Of course, Danica didn't know that yet, she was still young and somewhat naive.

Aeria sighed, "I don't wish for him to think badly of his father," she placed her hand over his and leaned close to gaze into his dark eyes, blinking slowly.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:49 am

"And have him live believing a lie?" he asked. "He loves you, he would want to protect you too."

///

Mira had to bite down on her cheek hard to keep from begging her. Finally her body still squirming against her bonds she pulled herself together. "I'm 19 master," she breathed, throwing her head back against the pillows. "I've worked for Master Thanatos since I was 9. I used to live in Olympus among the Titans."
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:55 am

"Where were you before then?" Danica asked curiously. So now the story was changing? Her scared, pregnant mother coming to Thanatos, and now this.

"I won't be telling him," Aeria set her jaw, "and he does not love me. I'm like a pet fish. You want to take care of it at first but after awhile you get lazy, then you care again," she grumbled. No one loved her, that was how her life had always been.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:01 am

"Olympus," she breathed. "My father stole me back when I was little, but he didn't care about my mother so he left her there. Then Thanatos took me back again when I was older."

///

"Oh for gods sake, if you stopped pushing your son away, you would be with him right now," Thanatos blurted out. It was the truth though. If she cared for her son she could go, he wouldn't stop her.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:10 am

"You obviously don't know anything about my son," Aeria said stonily and huffed then, with her chest aching, gathered her clothes and walked off.

Men.

"So you know who your father is?" Danica closed the laptop and picked up the tray of chocolate covered strawberries she'd found in the fridge and sat them on the nightstand on the bedside, standing over a still squirming Mira.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:15 am

Thanatos sighed and cursed to himself quietly in Latin. This was what he got for trying to be understanding.

///

Mira licked her lips and nodded, her eyes locked on the tray, praying to any of the gods that Danica would finally allowed to rub, or touch, or kiss something. "Yes, of course I know my father," she panted, feeling her wetness seep down her thighs. At this rate she would soak the sheets.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:20 am

"Who is he?" She asked and took a strawberry, trailing it over Mira's mouth for a moment before hovering it above her nipple, then eating it herself with a satisfied smile.

Aeria looked up the stairs once she was down them and felt her lips quiver. She escaped outside and to the side of the house to sit and cry quietly. She felt so used and cheap and useless, not to mention stupid. Her life sucked, and she hated to whine about it but now that it was going to go on it was just so overwhelming.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:24 am

Dawn shivered yet again at the expense of his kiss. She slowly peeked out her tongue and licked his bottom lip, wanting to kiss him passionately for a moment. She hasn't kissed him in almost a week.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:22 pm

Thanatos got out of bed and went over to the window over-looking the garden. He sighed softly when he saw her on one of the stone benches, hunched over with her face in her hands. Had he really just saved her life, or made it even more miserable torture?

///

Mira whimpered, biting her lip hard as she searched Danica for any means of pleasure. "Touch me and I'll tell you master," she panted, her body shivering with her need.

////

Hypnos hummed in soft surprise when he felt the light, soft touch of her tongue. He carefully parted his lips and touched her tongue with his, coaxing her closer as his hand reached up to cup her cheek, to kiss her passionately and steal her breath away.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:27 pm

Dawn felt herself gasp softly but it didn't stop the beat she had in the passionate kiss. Her hands going back into his hair so she wouldn't tremble in his arms. Her mind went into that soft pleasured hum that he gave her when he made her heart swell. And here he was doing it all over again.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:34 pm

Hypnos smiled when he heard her soft gasp. His tongue slid against hers sensually, hugging her to him gently. Gods she felt absolutely incredible, it took all his strength and the memory of his wound to keep himself from going even further.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:37 pm

When Dawn forced herself to pull away from him, her cheeks were flushed and her breathing was heavy. "Oh dear gods..." She whispered softly, more because it was unbelievable to think this man was all hers.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:57 pm

"Exactly what I was thinking," Hypnos said, grinning at her beautifull flushed face. "You're absolutely incredible," he told her, kissing her bottom lip once again before pulling away slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Roleplay:Olympus 4 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay:Olympus 4
Page 3 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next