PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Push RP

Go down 
+2
Munchkin<3
Lacie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

The Push RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:39 pm

When Nel saw Cobey stand up to leave she jumped off of machine and ran after him, towel and water in hand. She heard a few wolf whistles from behind and she just flipped a finger. "Cobey wait!" She said.
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:44 pm

Cobey sighed exasperated. "Do you stalk me?" He asked, not slowing down, making her catch up to him.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:46 pm

Nel got to his side easily. "Yes I do cause you have a very nice ass." She said rolling her eyes. "I need a favor."
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:06 pm

"I do, don't I." Cobey agreed, a satisfied smile reaching his lips. "I told you, I'll tell Blake that you want to speak to him soon."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:09 pm

"That's not it- Soon? I need you tell him as soon as you see him." Nel said, hands on her hips. "Now, I need you to help me get some info."
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:11 pm

"What if I don't want to help you?" Cobey inquired, watching her out of the corner of his eye. He really didn't want to do more work today.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:15 pm

"Come on Cobey, I pay well." Nel said rubbing his arm slowly.
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:32 pm

"Hunney, I get paid enough for my job. But what do you want? I'm listening." Cobey told her. He was really just curious.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:08 pm

"I need you to get me some inside information..." Nel purred softly.
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:31 pm

"That's probably not going to happen." Cobey told her straight forward, "But maybe you can get Blake to consider it?" He said trying to keep from smiling since Blake really disliked the girl.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:41 pm

"You know Blake doesn't like me and besides he thinks I am a threat." Nel said with a pout. "That is why I need your help sexy."
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:04 pm

"Your flattery is doing nothing but making me blush," Cobey teased, a cocky smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:11 pm

"The tough and sexy Cobey blushes? Alert the media!" Nel said with a sexy grin and teasingly. "Come on, help me out and I will do whatever you want. Even teach the rookies, no matter how much I don't like them."
Back to top Go down
collee1818

collee1818

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:07 pm

"Listen sweetheart, you can flirt all you want, but at the end of the day, my loyalties belong to Blake and only him. If you want information, you got to talk to him. He's the boss." Cobey told her, sighing a little exasperated.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:39 pm

Nel sighed and crossed her arms over her chest, face turning serious now. "I am not asking you to chose sides you idiot. I just need information, information I know you know and Blake won't give me."

She put her hand on his chest, pushing him against the wall. Her lips going to brush against his ear as she spoke, some rookies were passing and she wanted this conversation to be kept private.

"I want to know if your dear Blakey is actually following his end of the deal like he promised. Because not once he was offered any progress reports on the James hunt and if he's not I am out of here. We both know I can easily turn those rookies hungry for action against you guys and take them. Even if a few lives are lost but that is how the job is done. And yes that was a threat so pass the message along because seriously I am running out of fresh meat and fresh air around here." She chuckled coldly pushing him against the wall harsher and walking away, a smirk on her face but then that was when she ran right into Blake who had been watching.

Whoops!
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:27 pm

Elle clenched her jaw as she sat over the maps in her and James new apartment, trying to lie low for awhile. See, the last time she'd been out she'd sort of seen Nel, and, feeling her hairs on her neck stand up straight, restrained herself enough to trail her, leaving James behind at the restaurant. Ever since then, she'd been tracking that little whore all through-out New York.

Luck was sporadic though, in finding her. Sometimes Nel was trackable, sometimes she wasn't. But that night after she'd come back to their place, she'd been beaten by two guys from Division who were--now luckily dead--but James hadn't been too happy in the least, of course. Probably didn't want people thinking he beat her up, she thought with a smirk.

It'd been a couple weeks though, and things had died down, along with her bruises. All that was left was rage and a sexy little cut on her eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:49 pm

James handed Elle a cup of coffee and pulled a chair to straddle it. His own cup lay resting between his palms as he watched her concentrating on the map. For the past few weeks he had done nothing but worry about her, he was convinced that she was obsessing over this new Nel tracking mission of hers. And he hadn't been able to look at her all that much when she had been beat up. Now he hoped things got better. He carefully held her chin between his fingers and made her look at him. "Is it time to call it done for the night?" He asked her quietly, with a crooked smile.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:54 pm

Elle looked up into James handsome face and felt hers soften, "Call it a night after giving me coffee?" She asked, keeping away the cup when he reached for it. She felt him hold her chin to him again and look at her silently and insistently. Painfully, she agreed, missing him more anyways. "Calling it a night." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:00 pm

James gave her a small smile and kissed her tenderly. "I'll clean up here, you go relax." He said as he started folding the map.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:09 pm

Reluctantly, Elle stood up and padded over to their bedroom, which was plain and simple, nothing too fancy. She walked into the closet and put a small white silk nighty on, taking off her bra and underwear and breathing a sigh of relief. She didn't realize how much they were suffocating her, and it was nice to feel free. Hearing James shuffle around in the kitchen, she crashed onto the bed and rolled around, burying herself into the blankets and stretching out, inhaling and exhaling deeply.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:13 pm

James came back into the room after having secured the apartment and turning off the lights. He crawled into bed and wrapped his arms around Elle's slim figure with a grin. "Mmm, I should have told you to come to bed hours ago," He said playfully.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:17 pm

"I'm sorry," Elle breathed wistfully, feeling godawful about her neglect. "I didn't mean..." she shook her head, "I didn't mean to not pay you attention I just..." she shook her head once more and covered where his arms wrapped securely over her tummy with a soft smile. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:21 pm

James brushed his lips lovingly over her shoulder, inhaling her unique scent. "I love you too, Elle." He whispered. "And I know you didn't mean it my love."
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:26 pm

"What did you...even do?" Elle asked amazedly, her lips parting and her neck tilting to his lips. She was just in her own rage-filled world, wanting to track Nel down and kill her. For being a lying, decietful bitch.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:29 pm

"Worrying about you." James said softly, his lips moving up her neck. "And picked up dinner for us and I tidied up the place which was starting to look messy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Push RP   The Push RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Push RP
Page 2 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: