PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The $torm [[RolePlay]]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacie

The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 24 EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:51 pm

Sweet panted harder and buried her face in his neck, sweat doing on her abdomen as it burned in approval. She went slow and cried out softly, arching into his hands as her orgasm slowly washed over her, her walls quivering, then clamping and dragging him deeper, deep as they possibly could. "Yes," she breathed, still moving her hips, "yes, yes, yes...Max," she groaned, slipping her hands up his shirt to touch his bare chest.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 24 EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:40 pm

Max groaned deeply as she came around him beautifully. His hand slid down her thigh and lifted her leg, wrapping it around his waist so that he could thrust deeper into her slick heat. Her tightening walls almost pushing him over the brink, but he needed more of her and wanted to give her even more pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 24 EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:50 pm

Sweet moaned gutterally and curled her fingers into his pecs, wanting to take his shirt off. "Yes," she whimpered, coming down slowly from her high, her hips jerking against his as he went deeper. She was almost unable to believe that they were making love in the middle of a fancy restaurant, completely undisturbed and uncaring if they even were to be disturbed.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 24 EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:53 pm

Max lowered his lips to hers again, ever thankful for the secluded booth. "When we get back home, I'm not going to let you leave my bed for the rest of the night," he murmured to her, grinning against her lips and giving a sudden rough thrust directly against her sweet spot.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 24 EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:56 pm

Sweet cried out hoarsely and gripped his sides hard, "All...night," she panted and pressed her lips to his for a hot moment before catching his eyes with hers again and arching her breasts onto his chest, her walls squeezing tightly around him as she gushed.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 24 EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:59 pm

"All night," Max told her, gripping her hips and grinding her against his length. "Until you can't even bring yourself to move," he murmured to her hottly, nipping at the shell of her ear before he began pounding into her heat mercilessly.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 24 EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:10 pm

Sweet's face squinched up as she bit her lip, a low hum rising from her chest as she rode him and reached down urgently to play with her wet little nub. She gasped when she felt it coat her fingers quickly, seeping onto the front of his jeans. "I'm making a mess," she moaned, her walls squeezing tighter and starting to quiver, the heat coiling through her belly over and over.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 24 EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:16 pm

Max took her fingers and lifted them to his lips, cleaning up her juices. "Mm, I'll just have to clean you up later, won't I?" he murmrued against her ear, sliding his fingers back down her body to tweak her own little nub and feel her gush even more around him.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 24 EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:27 pm

Sweet pressed her lips to his and thrusted her tongue into his mouth hotly, her walls quivering. She could taste herself and him on his lips which made her press even closer, soaking up every one of his touches that she could possibly get.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 24 EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:36 pm

Max groaned into her sweet mouth, thrusting his tongue with hers. Damn, he had missed feeling her so much. Honestly it had been tempting to catch her before she went to work and all but tear off her clothes, but he had still wanted her to see how much better she was getting. He was so proud of her too, but he doubted he could last this long without her again.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 24 EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:30 pm

Aiden grinned and kissed her deeply, running his hand down her side before he grabbed the condom. "You've got me all drained up of them." He said playfully before he ripped the package open and rolled the condom over his length, moving over her and thrusting into her in one swift movement.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 24 EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:43 pm

"A week ago," Avery moaned and wrapped her arms around him, her tight walls clinging to his length. She could barely concentrate on anything but him. She'd gotten him a new razor, condoms, shaving cream, body wash and sewed his favorite t-shirt that had the big hole in it.

Sweet cried out softly and fisted her hands in his hair then wrapped them around his neck, bucking against him. She had no idea how she'd been able to go without him for so long, and no wonder she got intense urges and thought she needed her pills because the weeks were passing by without her notice. Things were so easy with him, he hadn't even mentioned anything but now...now she didn't think she'd be able to go another day without him. He felt much too good.

Last edited by Lacee on Sat May 21, 2011 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 24 EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:47 pm

(Aiden: You did all that for me? =D I am such a bad boyfriend!)

Aiden groaned peppering her neck with kissed and small nips. "God Avery," He murmured giving shallow thrusts into her very tight heat.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 24 EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:51 pm

(Avery: Of course I did! (: You're my boyfriend, my good boyfriend XD)

"Oh god yes," Avery groaned and wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him deeper inside of her slick heat as they drowned in pleasure. Her stomach tightened with each thrust he gave, his pelvic bone grinding pleasurably against her nub causing waves of heat to roll over her again and again.

Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 24 EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:56 pm

"Fuck," Aiden breathed as she wrapped him in tighter around him. He moved to kiss her lips deep and slow. The way she moaned and shuddered underneath him was amazing.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 24 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:33 pm

Max groaned low in his throat and slid his hands to her bum, moving her faster and harder over his length. "Are you going to come for me again?" he asked, grinning against her skin as her walls clenched tight around him, dragging him even deeper inside her.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 24 EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:53 am

"No," Sweet said huskily, stubbornly. She squeezed her muscles tightly around his length and slammed herself down on him with a growl, nearly losing her breath at the pleasure that swept over her, threatening an orgasm. She was much closer than she thought; her body needed him.

"God yes," Avery breathed and took his length into her tight quivering walls over and over again, the intense color in her eyes telling him it was okay to be rough. That was how bad she wanted him; to the point of voilent passion. Her tummy tightened early at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 24 EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:48 am

Aiden rested both of his hands on either side of her body to gain leverage as he began to pound into her, his hips align to hit her sweetspot every time.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 24 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 12:22 pm

Max tightened his grip on her hips, his other hand stroking her nub furiously. "Mm, too bad, then I'll just have to make you," he told her, biting lightly at the skin of the crook of her neck as he pounded into her forcefully. He would still be far from being done with her. Extremely far.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 24 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:24 pm

"Oh shit," Sweet gasped, clutching his shoulders, her walls spasming and clenching around his length without warning. "Oh my god," she moaned, bucking faster against his fingers, her eyes boring into his as her release flooded over her again and again.

"Harder," Avery moaned and knotted her fingers in his hair, yanking on it as she bit softly at the skin on his neck, her belly coiling and tightening at his scent and his movements. She worked to press his chest into her breasts, wanting to feel every part of him touching her.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 24 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:29 pm

"You're so fucking tight," Aiden groaned through clenched teeth. His movement were quick and precise, hitting her sweet spot every time.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 24 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:55 pm

Max bit down on the inside of his cheek to stifle a loud groan as he finally let himself lose control. He felt his tight coil snap and released deep inside her as her walls clenched around him, milking them both intensely of their highs.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 24 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:46 pm

When they got home later, Sweet tossed her house key on the table beside the door. "Do you ever feel guilty?" She asked curiously, having had awhile to think about it on the car-ride home. It didn't bother her, not one bit.

"Oh my god," Avery breathed, writhing beneath him, "I'm going to--ah--I think I--" she cut of with a sharp gasp and cried out, the most work her lungs had had to do in days with the single sound that slowly faded to soft, hurried moans as he continued to pump inside of her, the bliss still tingling in her head from her high.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 24 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:50 pm

"No I don't," Max replied closing the door behind them and moving up to wrap his arms around her waist. "People forget that death is just a part of natural life, they'd rather be ignorant and that's why death is so scary to most," he told her.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 24 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:19 pm

Aiden groaned loudly, gripping her hips hard; so hard he thought he might have bruised her. It was hard not to go along with her to his high but he wanted to pleasure her more. They had a long night ahead of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

The $torm [[RolePlay]]
Page 24 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next