PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The $torm [[RolePlay]]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:53 pm

"I do want to know what you think babe..." Aiden said softly, caressing her cheek. He couldn't even begin to understand how she had to be feeling.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:01 pm

"Fine," Avery threw her arms up and paced, taking deep breaths. "Well, for starters, how can you always remember to wear a condom with me, but forget with her, and then you have a kid with her, so you'll always be connected no matter how much you want to deny it, and if she steals you from me, I'll go insane and I don't want to lose you or...I just...yeah," she sunk next to him in her spot again with a defeated sigh.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:01 pm

"When you're high it's very easy to forget a condom Avery..." Aiden said with a sigh. "And she won't steal me away because I love you and not her, I never loved her and for God's sake I don't want a damn kid!" He said exasperated running his hand through his hair. "I don't want this happening when things are so great..."
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:13 pm

"World has bad timing," Avery said, her voice gruff from trying to not to cry. "Aiden...Just don't--try not to dwell about something you can't change. It's done with," she breathed, looking hopelessy sad.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:21 pm

"I still don't want to face this..." Aiden said angrily. "God," He groaned standing up and digging in his bag for a cigarette. He didn't care if Avery didn't like it, he needed one.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:33 pm

Avery sighed and let him go outside, deciding she may as well add to it. She went to the liquor cabinet and poured them a couple shots in glasses and took it outside for both of them. She hated the smell of smoke, but...he needed her right now. "Here," she said, handing him the glass.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:36 pm

"I'm really sorry Avery," Aiden murmured as he took the glass. He knew she hated the smell and the fact he was doing it after he had quit.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:43 pm

Avery shook her head and sipped at her glass, sinking into the lawn chair that was on the balcony and closing her eyes. She felt...deep down she felt really just--jealous. That no matter how much she tried, she'd never be first to mother his child...not that she had thought about it--okay, she had--but...still, she'd never be first and it made her really said and jealous to the point where she felt sick.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:49 pm

Aiden finished his cigarette in silence, his mind just going crazy with thoughts. Once his drink was also over he turned to Avery and took her hand. Slowly he brought it to his lips and kissed it. "Av, I would have much rather heard I had accidently gotten you pregnant." He said softly with tears in his eyes. "It would of hurt less since I love you but I never loved Julia. That child was just a product of damn lust and stupidity... And has a junky for a mom." He said softly. "Makes me think it will be a future Brenda... And I can't deal with this. With Brenda, and momma dying... Now I have a kid, a kid I just met and know I won't be able to love... It sucks so horribly bad because I can't even face Julia. I don't know what to say, I don't know what she wants. She should of stayed away and left me oblivious..."
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:00 pm

Avery bit her lip and felt herself start to burst out in ugly, horribly streaking tears. "I'm so jealous of her and sad," she got up and hugged him tightly and sobbed softly into his chest. His tears had triggered her own and it was all just so fucked up. She wished she could forget too.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:05 pm

"Shhh," Aiden whispered softly, holding her tightly against him. "Trust me, I know... I know." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:08 pm

Avery hiccuped softly into his chest and squeezed him. "We need to celebrate your record deal," she said, sucking in a ragged breath, trying to push aside the fact that he had a KID for now, and try to focus on the positive things.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:26 pm

"Celebrating sounded so good my whole drive home now... Now I don't know." he said with a sigh, whipping her tears away.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:42 pm

"You don't want to do what a girl would, do you? Sit around and talk about your feelings?" She added, trying to be humorous with a small little smile just for him. She wanted to make it better on him, easier on him even though the fact that she was in the know was hard to cope with.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:03 pm

Aiden chuckled at her effort. "Definitely not, we both know I am not good at the whole feelings thing." He said kissing her slowly. "But not in the mood to celebrate either."
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:40 am

Avery felt a lump rise in her throat and pulled away to hug her arms around herself, "I'm gonna go inside," she said softly, feeling tears sting her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:44 am

Aiden reached out and took her hand. "Av..." He whispered softly. Shit, he did it again. He wasn't doing a good job at cheering her up.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:50 am

Avery pulled her hand away and shook her head, resorting back inside and going back to the liquor cabinet and hastily sorting through it. How dare that girl come and rain on their parade--she hated it, hated it so much and had a hard knot inside of her stomach because she didn't know what to do!
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:57 am

Aiden sighed, and that is how it started. He had never felt so helpless with Avery. He didn't know what to do so he could make her feel better because naturally, he did not know how to make himself feel better. He stood up and walked inside, finding Avery in the liquor cabinet. "You shouldn't drink anymore." He said.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:05 am

"One good reason and I won't." Avery said haughtily, turning around and crossing her arms with a Jack Daniel's bottle in her hand, her chin jutting out defiantly. She needed...happy...or something...just not to think about it, which was sort of wrong, she knew, because he had to deal with this and so did they and she had no idea how and knew he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:09 am

"Because you are under aged and you shouldn't drink. It isn't good for you. So set the bottle down and walk away Av." Aiden said with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:15 am

Avery narrowed her eyes at him, "I don't know if you've noticed--" she laughed bitterly-- "but you're underage too Aiden. I--" she swallowed and choked up again, putting it away not because he was right, but because of him.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:18 am

Aiden sighed and went towards her and pulled her into his arms. "I'm sorry." He whispered. "How about we go for a drive?"
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:21 am

"A drive?" Avery whispered brokenly, nodded a little, and took a deep breath when she felt the buzz of the vodka kick in. "Yeah, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:24 am

Aiden kissed her cheek and grabbed the keys. "Let's go." He said. Maybe a change in scenery would help both of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The $torm [[RolePlay]]
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next